BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!! OMG LIVEEEEE!!!! Mariana Zapata’s “Luna and the Lie” is LIVE (and it’s on KU too!!!) Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!! YAY US!!! ➔➔➔➔➔➔➔➔
She’s happy in her life but she’s got some regrets (and secrets)…
“…when one of those secrets involves the man who signs her paycheck, she can’t find it in her to regret it. Despite the fact that he’s not the friendliest man in the world. Or the most patient.
Sometimes there are things you’re better off keeping to yourself…”
HAPPY TUESDAY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! It’s not the biggest list we’ve had but definitely has great looking options, and I’ll be adding more throughout the day. 😀
Blurb jolts? Absolutely! Like that one to the left – Rum & Coke (He’s an escort by night, and a school teacher by day, and she’s a single mom in Vegas trying to make ends meet), Carnival (oh that blurb!! Super clevery written, and together they’re toxic, and apart they are lost… sounds like it’s gonna be angsty!!), Taming Eastyn (recluse? He’s closed himself off, and then he sees her…), Ride the Storm (she’s in her 40s and feels lonely, and he’s an Ex-Navy Seal!!) and one from yesterday that definitely gave me a jolt!! A Me and You Thing (she’s got the perfect life, and family, and then she goes away on a 2-week volunteer trip… “She doesn’t expect the trip to change her life forever. But it does. It changes everything…“) Ohhhhhh!!!!!
And of course, so many of us are buddy reading Verity by Colleen Hoover (me included!!) and you’ll see the reactions from those that have finished it a little further below. I’m SO EXCITED!!!!!
While you’re here, don’t forget to check out yesterday’s earlybirds, a new review, and in case you missed it, Friday’s mega finds!!
- My latest book review – Heartbreak Warfare by Heather M. Orgeron & Kate Stewart <— 5 FREAKING-OUT STARS OF AWESOMENESS!!!!
- Friday Finds & Reader Recommendations <— In case you missed it, this list was BEYOND incredible. One of our best Friday Finds ever (’cause many of our favorite authors release a book that day!)
- Monday Earlybird Book Releases <— Short but sweet!
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Good Time by Jana Aston
- His Saint: A Forever Wilde Novel by Lucy Lennox
- Echoes of Fire: Mercury Pack, Book 4 by Suzanne Wright
- Ravensong: Green Creek, Book 2 by T.J. Klune
- Love and Payne by Charlie Cochet
- Jane Austen. The Complete Novels by Jane Austen
- Wicked Whiskey Love by Melissa Foster
- Stay with Me: Strickland Sisters Series, Book 1 by Alexandria House
- Summoned to Thirteenth Grave: Charley Davidson, Book 13 by Darynda Jones <— PRE-ORDER!!!
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
FIRST OFF ➔ ➔ ➔ AMAZON’S 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IS STILL GOING ON!! <— There’s still time to shop and have your items arrive in plenty of time for Christmas!!
- Verity by Colleen Hoover <— WE ARE SO VERY CONFUSED & LOVING IT!!!!
Lisa: I read Verity over the weekend too and thought it was phenomenal. It’s been a while since reading a story left me feeling that anxious and unsettled. I didn’t see that end coming at all. I never even suspected something like that. It’s so hard to find something else to read when you’ve been wowed by a book, but I think it’ll have to be something with kittens and rainbows and unicorns farting glitter!!!
Shara: I just finished verity by colleen Hoover. I love her books and I loved this one. I could not put it down. So good! Go in blind.
Amy: So, I finished Verity and…damn. *shakes head* That was crazy. If you’re a CH fan, give it a shot. Just don’t expect it to be one of her romances! 😉
Michele G: I started Verity Friday morning and finished it on Saturday…it was a crazy good trip!! I stand by my statement that I think Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher are playing a prank on us…I keep waiting for her to say…JK it was really Tarryn who wrote the book…but seriously, it shows her wide range….it was twisty good!!
- Something So: The Complete Series by Natasha Madison <— SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT! “Come and meet the Alpha, the Caveman, the Bad Boy and the Single Dad.”
- Dirty: The Complete Series by Ella Miles <— SERIES BUNDLE
- 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Nineteen by Heather Graham, CD Reiss, Kristen Proby, Liliana Hart, Darcy Burke
- Innocent In Death (In Death, Book 24) by J.D. Robb <— J.D ROBB SUPER-BARGAIN and it’s #2 on all of Amazon right now!!
Doretta: Another creepy child book…Innocent in Death by JD Robb
Tessa: Finished Innocent in Death. I swear, the thing I love most about those is Eve and Rourk together. *grins* Then all the secondary character’s lives. This one, though, I totally didn’t see who it was until about thirty pages before the big reveal. I love that.
- O Come, All Ye Sinners <— OOOOOH FOBIDDENY ANTHOLOGY ALERT!! Look at the authors… you just KNOW what you’re getting into with this one. 😉 by Amo Jones, Anne Malcom, Giana Darling, Chantal Fernando, MariaLisa DeMora
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES
- Spring Magic (The Thorne Witches Book 4) by T.M. Cromer
- A Shifter Christmas Carol (Shifters Unbound) by Jennifer Ashley
- Phoenix and the Dragon: Tales of the Were (Lick of Fire Book 3) by Bianca D’Arc
- Echoes of Fire (Mercury Pack Book 4) by Suzanne Wright
- Charming (Bastan Hollow Saga Book 1) by Jane Washington
- The Strength of His Heart (Enhanced World Book 4) by Victoria Sue <— M/M ROMANCE SCI-FI
- A Shifter’s Curse: A Gritty Urban Fantasy Novel (Rouen Chronicles Book 1) by Raven Steele & Ava Mason
- Unicorn Unleashed: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance: Sagittarius (Supernatural Wars Book 6) by Crystal Dawn
- Return to Atlantis: a Fantasy Romance (Kingdom in the Sea Book 1) by Vivienne Savage & Domino Taylor
- His Dark Magic (Northern Circle Coven Series Book 1) by Pat Esden <— “One tragic impulsive mistake made Chloe Winslow an outcast to her influential magic family. As a medical student, she wants to combine science with sorcery to heal those she hurt and right her wrongs. But brilliant, charismatic Devlin Marsh re-routes her plans with a once-in-eternity offer: membership in the exclusive Northern Circle, a mysterious Vermont coven known for pushing the limits...”
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- Rum & Coke (Saddles & Racks Book 4) by Kimberly Knight <— HE’S AN ESCORT BY NIGHT & A SCHOOLTEACHER BY DAY… & SHE’S A SINGLE MOM TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET… “…Teresa Stewart never planned to get pregnant before she was married. She also didn’t plan for the father of her baby to die in combat before she could even tell him the news. Struggling to feed herself and her son, Colton, Tessa moves to Las Vegas where she hopes the cost of living will be cheaper and she’ll find a job in a popular hotel. But finding a job isn’t easy for Tessa, and a neighbor soon convinces her that stripping is the best way to make the money she needs to provide for her small family. All of life’s puzzle pieces are starting to come together, but Tessa knows something is still missing…”
- Pandemic by Robin Cook
- Tall, Dark and Tempting (Tall, Dark and Sexy Series Book 3) by Erika Wilde
- Ruled (Honor Bound Book 10) by Angel Payne
- Permission (The Perversion Trilogy Book 3) by T.M. Frazier <— T.M. FRAZIER ALERT!! TRILOGY CONCLUSION so these must be read in order!! 😀 “Permission is the conclusion of Grim and Emma Jean’s story. “
- Along Came Baby by J. S. Cooper <— OOOOOOPS!!!!! “…Carter was exciting and mysterious, but he was a total playboy. He made it clear that this was some no strings attached fun. But fate had other plans for us… I thought we’d been careful, but I guess there was that one time that we weren’t. And now, I’m pregnant…”
- Rory (Savage MC–Tennessee Chapter Book 3) by Jordan Marie <—TRILOGY CONCLUSION RELIEF!!! “This is the ending to the story that began in Diesel: Savage Brothers MC—Tennessee Chapter. You will need to read that book first to understand this book. It is recommended you read the series in order. This book will bring you away from the cliff and hopefully make you stop cursing the author.”
- The Earl I Ruined (The Secrets of Charlotte Street Book 2) by Scarlett Peckham
- An Old-Fashioned Christmas by Laylah Roberts
- Her Surprise Baby Christmas (Evermore Book 4) by Clare Connelly
- Warrant (A Vindicator Series Novel Book 2) by Kathy Coopmans <— KATHY COOPMANS ALERT!! HE WANTS REVENGE!! “…Years, I’ve been plotting to take out the men I used to call my brothers. The men who double-crossed me by brutally murdering my sister. I want revenge. I need it. Crave it. It’s in my blood. I planned to stop at nothing. No matter, if I conflicted pain on another woman. After all, it was her brother who killed my sister. I figured, why not make him suffer the same way I have. One tiny glimpse of her changes everything…”
- Her Cowboy Billionaire Bull Rider: An Everett Sisters Novel (Christmas in Coral Canyon Book 5) by Liz Isaacson
- Madrid (International Guy Book 10) by Audrey Carlan
- Tall, Dark and Tempting: A Best Friends to Lovers Romance (Tall, Dark and Sexy Series Book 3) by Erika Wilde
- Dear Cassius by Alice Winters <— M/M ROMANCE THRILLER??!! “…Initially, Cassius thinks nothing of the picture with a strange note slipped under the windshield wiper of his car, but it ends up changing his entire life. Dear Cassius. I can’t look away from you. As strange things begin to occur around Cassius, he starts to feel like someone is watching him, following him. Stalking him...”
- Cowboy Rules (A Breaking the Rules Novel Book 4) by Jacki James <— M/M ROMANCE
- The Best Match (Omega Dating Agency Book 2) by Aiden Bates and Austin Bates <— M/M ROMANCE
- Maybe Lovers (The Rocklyns Book 2) by Alicia Street
- The Playbook (The Diamond Series 2) by Maggie Jane Schuler
- Stolen Words (High Tower Book 1) by India Caedmon
- Carnival by D.M. Thornton <— TOGETHER THEY ARE TOXIC… APART THEY ARE LOST… “Oliver is a recovering addict, And Piper’s with another man. They both left one another When life got out of hand…”
- Roped In (Strings Book 2) by J.C. Hayden
- Who I Am with You (A Legacy of Faith Novel) by Robin Lee Hatcher
- Just a Little Camera Shy: A Scripted for Love Novel by MK Meredith
- Tempting Fate (A Nugget Romance Book 10) by Stacy Finz
- Taming Eastyn (Stampton College Boys Series Book 1) by Dawn Doyle <— WHEN HE SEES HER, HE DECIDES HE’S DONE HIDING… “…Nobody knew what I’d done except my closest friends—what made me the way I am—the reason I closed myself off. I could never repay them, so when they asked me for my help, I accepted. I thought it was a mistake until she stepped in front of me, her hazel eyes wide and nervous. Ten seconds. That’s all it took to make my decision that I was done hiding…”
- Enjoy the Ride (Winter Games Book 3) by Dr. Rebecca Sharp
- Enraptured By You (The Consumed Series Book 2) by Alicia Marino
- Dance All Night: A Dance Off Holiday Novella by Alexis Daria
- The Girl in the Corner by Amanda Prowse <— MARITAL STRIFE ALERT!!! “…now, on the night of their wedding anniversary, Howard reveals a shocking betrayal that leaves Rae reeling…”
- Upside Down (One Fond Embrace Book 2) by Crista McHugh
- Ride the Storm (Storm Warning Book 4) by Geri Foster <— EX-NAVY SEAL ALERT!! “…At forty, Nancy Wigan has never had any kind of a relationship, and held no hopes of a knight in shining armor coming to rescue her. It didn’t help being call the Plain Jane of Rainwater, either. For years she worked the bank and cared for her ailing parents. Now left alone, she feels more forgotten than ever. Then one day Jeff Crawley blows into Rainwater, Texas like a nor’easter...”
- When Sparks Fly (Netherworld Series Book 3) by Olivia Hutchinson
- Holler and Howl (Mosh Book 1) (Mosh Series) by Susanna Rogers
- Heart of Red, Blood of Blue by Rebecca Belliston <— HISTORICAL MEDIEVAL (she’s a princess on the fun and albino). “…her father agrees to another alliance that involves her marrying an old brute of a king. Unwilling to be the sacrificial lamb, Gisela goes on the run…”
- Rock Rebel (Nothing but Trouble Book 3) by Tara Leigh <— THE POP PRINCESS & THE ROCK STAR!! “...I’m rock royalty. Dax Hughes, lead guitarist of Nothing but Trouble. But to my family and former Juilliard classmates, I’m an outcast. A misfit. A rebel. They’re not entirely wrong. I don’t give a damn what other people think, and I’m all for breaking the rules… except when it comes to our new opening act, Verity Moore. Rock gods don’t tour with pop princesses…”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- Tangled Like Us (Like Us Series: Billionaires & Bodyguards Book 4) by Krista & Becca Ritchie – December 18th 2018
- Peyton & Noah by Heidi McLaughlin – December 18th 2018
- Safe and Sound (Sisterhood) by Fern Michaels – December 18th 2018
- Midnight Bite by Cynthia Eden – December 18th 2018
- The Darkest Captive: A Lords of the Underworld Novella by Gena Showalter – December 24th 2018
- Yours After Dark, A Gansett Island Novel (Gansett Island Series) by Marie Force – December 25th 2018
- Tainted Bastard (Tainted Knights Book 4) by Terri Anne Browning – December 29th 2018
- The Lies We Tell by Brittany Butler – December 31st 2018
- Prisoner of Night (The Black Dagger Brotherhood series) by J.R. Ward – January 7th 2019!!!!
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).