Michelle S: A Boy & His Hope is mine mine mine. Ribbon Duet was utterly unforgettable. And it’s a nice big book. I hate short books. Happy day.
P.S. I’m still working on today’s list but I had to post this immediately due to that one there on the left. 😉 I know so many were waiting on pins and needles for it’s release. More to follow…
While you’re here, don’t forget to check out these:
- ➔➔ Monday Earlybird Book Releases
- ➔➔ Friday Finds & Reader Recommendations
- ➔➔ My latest review is up!! Book Review – Curveball by Mariah Dietz
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Luck of the Devil: The Forge Trilogy, Book 2 by Meghan March
- What the Wind Knows by Amy Harmon
- Intention by Ava Harrison
- Say You’re Sorry: The Sacramento Series, Book 1 by Karen Rose
- Huge Deal: The 21 Wall Street Series, Book 3 by Lauren Layne
- Strip Me by Margay Leah Justice
- Sinner: Feathers and Fire, Book Five by Shayne Silvers
- Wicked Knight: Wicked Horse Vegas Series, Book 5 by Sawyer Bennett
- Santori by Maris Black
- Listen by Kris Bryant
- The Governess: Wicked Wallflowers, Book 3 by Christi Caldwell
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- The Elite Kings’ Club Box Set (The Elite Kings Club) by Amo Jones <— SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! “..The first three books in the best-selling series The Elite Kings’ Club… When she begins Riverside Preparatory Academy, the private school her father has swept her into in The Hamptons, she hopes for a fresh start. What she wasn’t hoping for was the pack of bad boys who run the school; ten, to be exact. When Madison gains the attention of their leader, Bishop Vincent Hayes, a whole new world that she didn’t think existed is exposed to her. A whole world that starts and ends with The Elite Kings Club...”
- The Back-Up Series Box Set (Books 1-5) by A.M. Madden <— ROCK STAR SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! “The Back-Up series takes you on an emotional, steamy, funny, heart-warming journey of Jack Lair, his band Devil’s Lair, and the woman who stepped onto his stage and forever changed him…”
- The Boy and His Ribbon (Ribbon Duet Book 1) by Pepper Winters <— OMG LOOKIT WHAT’S SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED RIGHT NOW & it made SO MANY “Best of 2018″ lists!!!
Stacey: Finished “The Boy and His Ribbon” and also “A Girl and Her Ren” last night and let me say….WOW……just…..there really are no words. Book hangover of your life. BEST OF 2018.
It has been years since a book gave me all the feels that this one did and these words still feel inadequate to describe this book…..so Ill just say this…..This book sneaks its way into your soul, grabs a hold, rips it out, and doesnt let go. I can tell it is one of those books that stays with you literally FOREVER.
- The Legacy Series ( Volume 1): The Love series, Wrapped series, and the Burning Souls series. by MJ Fields <— SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! “Ten full length novels, three complete series, over 4500 real pages, for a limited time only. The Love series is a coming of age, new adult, contemporary series with a HEA, that is not typical. This series is raw and real. It will remind you of yours or someone you knows, first love…”
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES
- Soul in Darkness by Wendy Higgins <— THE ADORED MORTAL WOMAN & CUPID IS SENT TO PUNISH HER… “…People travel from afar to the small isle in the Aegean Sea hoping for a single glimpse of Princess Psyche. Their adoration for the mortal woman is so all-consuming that citizens begin to shower her with the very gifts and offerings they once left at the alter of Venus, goddess of love and beauty. But gods are known for their jealousy…”
- The Queen’s Protectors (A Throne of Blood Book 1) by Scarlett Snow
- The Fighter (Men of the North Book 9) by Elin Peer
- The Pawn (The King’s Cousins Book 1) by Alexa Aston
- Demon’s Dance (The Lizzie Grace Series Book 4) by Keri Arthur
- Dragon Prince: A Qurilixen World Novel (Qurilixen Lords Book 1) by Michelle M. Pillow
- Destined Storm (Nephilim’s Destiny Book 4) by Tessa Cole
- Jaguar’s Mate (Crescent Moon Series Book 8) by Katie Reus
- Blood Apprentice: An Elemental Legacy Novel by Elizabeth Hunter <— ELIZABETH HUNTER ALERT!! “If you’re a human in a vampire’s world, nothing goes according to plan.”
- A Shade of Vampire 72: A Conspiracy of Realms by Bella Forrest
- Sleight of Fantasy (Sasha Urban Series Book 4) by by Dima Zales
- Ensnared: An Eternal Guardians Novella by Elisabeth Naughton
- The Psychology of Time Travel: A Novel by Kate Mascarenhas
- Slone’s Bounty: A Celtic Zodiac Shifters Book: Paranormal Romance: Rowan by McKayla Schutt
- Rebel Heart: Book Two of the Immortal Kindred Series by Clara Winter
- Until Death Do Us Part (Haunted Romance Book 1) by Cassie Leigh <— SHE’S A GHOST & IN LOVE WITH HIM!! “…After decades haunting her home, she never imagined she would find a connection with another living soul, let alone fall in love. Noah makes her want to turn away from the light she coveted. Only two problems stand between Millie and the love of her afterlife; death and his fiancé...”
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- The Son & His Hope by Pepper Winters <— PEPPER WINTERS ALERT!!! LOOKIT WHAT’S LIVE!!! P.S. Book #1 (The Boy and His Ribbon) is super-bargain priced up there in the bargains sections. 😀
Mona: I have been impatiently waiting for this one!! I love this series!!
Connie: Thank you, top 3 series ever
Brenda: Yes! Very excited for this book!
Traci: I’m super excited for The Son and His Hope. The Ribbon Duet gutted me. I wish I didn’t have to work
- It Happens (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC Book 6) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LANI LYNN VALE ALERT!! THEY LOST THEIR LOVES… AND THEY CAN’T STAND EACH OTHER… “…Jubilee was to marry Eitan and Ezekiel was to marry Annmarie. That’s how it was always supposed to be from the moment that they met. Textbook, right? Wrong. Eitan and Annmarie die in a freak accident that never should have happened, leaving the two survivors reeling. Sixteen years later, Jubilee and Zee can’t even be in the same room with each other before things begin to deteriorate…”
- Montana SEAL’s Mail-Order Bride (Brotherhood Protectors Book 12) by Elle James
- With Your Permission (In The Heart Of A Valentine Book 5) by Stephanie Nicole Norris
- The Governess (Wicked Wallflowers Book 3) by Christi Caldwell
- Dear Mr. Maybe: The Matchmaker Series by Dori Lavelle <— SINGLE MOM RECEIVES A LETTER FROM A MATCHMAKING COMPANY… “…My son and I live in our own little world. Each day is the same as the last. No surprises. No opportunities for us to get hurt again. Then I receive a letter from a matchmaking company. It’s addressed to me, but I didn’t sign up for love. Love broke me once and I’m still picking up the pieces of my broken life. But when I get a glimpse of Caleb LaClaire’s face, something inside me shifts..
- More to Love: My Beloved, My Friend (Book 1) by Robin Helm
- Be Mine by Savannah J. Frierson
- Gold Cage (Caged Book 1) by Francesca Baez <– KIDNAPPED ALERT!!! “…The fragile life I’ve built for myself falls apart when an unexpected enemy takes me hostage in my own home. Turns out, there’s one thing that money can’t protect you from: the truth...”
- Only Work, No Play (Tough Games Book 1) by Cora Reilly <— CORA REILLEY ALERT!! THE FAMOUS PLAYER & THE ASSISTANT ALERT!! “…Evie soon realizes that being Xavier’s assistant is a 24/7 job; the man seems unwilling to even set an alarm for himself. As she watches him move from one woman to the next, Evie is glad that her heart is safe from his attention. After all, she’s a far cry from the size zero models he usually takes to his bed. But soon being around Xavier doesn’t feel like a job..”
- Back To You (A Remington Medical Contemporary Romance) by Kimberly Kincaid
- Maybe Always (Maybe, Definitely Book 3) by Ella Miles
- Say You’re Sorry (Sacramento Series, The Book 1) by Karen Rose <— SERIAL KILLER ALERT!! “…When he grabs Daisy Dawson, he believes he has found his next victim. But despite her small stature, she fights back with an expertise that quickly frees her. Before fleeing the scene, Daisy also manages to grab what proves to be crucial evidence: a necklace from around the killer’s neck. The necklace is more than a trivial item—it is a link to a cold case that Special Agent Gideon Reynolds has been tracking for seventeen years…”
- Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy Book 2) by Meghan March <— MEGHAN MARCH ALERT!! These must be read in order! “…continues the story of ruthless, calculating billionaire Jericho Forge in Luck of the Devil…”
- Sweethearts (Curvy Women Wanted Book 13) by Sam Crescent
- Shelter for Quinn (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes Book 13) by Susan Stoker
- Cold & Deadly (Cold Justice – Crossfire: FBI Romantic Suspense Book 1) by Toni Anderson
- Nice and Easy (Boys of the Big Easy) by Erin Nicholas <— FIREFIGHTER & THE SINGLE MOM ALERT!!
- Huge Deal (21 Wall Street Book 3) by Lauren Layne <— LAUREN LAYNE ALERT!! HER BOSS… “…Kate Henley isn’t a banker, but she knows a thing or two about risk management—specifically, about managing her attraction to her smolderingly sexy boss. She already fell once, and Kennedy showed no sign of paying a return on her investment. So when Kennedy’s brother starts pursuing her, Kate figures she has the best of both worlds. Jack is charming, rich, very attentive, and the spitting image of his older brother...”
- Cross My Heart (Ty and Hunter Book 1) by Carly Phillips
- Sealed with a Kiss (Ty and Hunter Book 2) by Carly Phillips
- Stumbled into Love by L.P. Maxa
- How to Be a Movie Star by T.J. Klune <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Josiah Erickson wants to be a movie star. The problem with that is so does half of Los Angeles. But he’s on his way, what with memorable roles as a TV show background cadaver and a guy in a commercial for herpes medication. All he needs is his big break. And that break may come in the form of a novelist who goes by the enigmatic name of Q-Bert…”
- More Than Ever (More Book 3) by Sloan Parker <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- The Secret Ingredient by Nancy Naigle <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Best Behaviour by Matthew J. Metzger <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Sincerely Yours (Lots of Love series Book 1) by Lizzie Fox <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- His Demand (Dirtier Duet Book 1) by Lisa Renee Jones <— LISA RENEE JONES ALERT! RICH & POWERFUL & HE’S NOT INTO REDHEADS… “…He’s not a white picket fence and forever kind of guy and he’s definitely not into redheads. That is until one corners him, kisses him and thanks him for waking her up. Right before she walks away and leaves him. She’s gone and he’s obsessed. Then she walks into his office and back into his life, and he has to have her. It doesn’t matter that she’s the kind of woman you marry. It doesn’t matter that she’s everything he avoids because she’s everything he wants. Only Abbie isn’t the good girl she seems...”
- Rebound by Andrew Grey
- Courting Juliet: Brotherhood Protectors World by Pam Mantovani
- Love In The Dark: A Dark Romance (The Dark Flower Series Book 2) by Leah Holt <— HE’S NOT THE HERO SHE HOPED HE WOULD BE… “...I danced for him, because he demanded it. I lied for him, because he wanted it, even though I knew a single lie could get me killed. He told me I was too pretty for this world, that there were things he could do for me...”
- Sold Out (The Back-Up Series Book 5) by A.M. Madden <— ROCK STAR ALERT!! There’s a series bundle up in the bargain section, and here is book #5!!
- All In (The Bridgeport Social Club Series Book 2) by Shelley Shepard Gray
- Forbidden Marquis (Princes of Avce Book 7)
- Only Me: A Surprisingly Safe Book by Brandy Ayers
- Beta Test (Beta Series Book 1) by Karen Renee
- Here and Gone (Regan Harris Series Book 2) by Kelly Wood
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- The Right Man by Michelle Mankin -February 13th 2019
- The Chef by James Patterson – February 18th 2019
- The Risk (Briar U Book 2) by elle Kennedy – February 18th 2019
- Talen by Shay Savage – February 19th 2019
- Never Tell: A Novel (A D.D. Warren and Flora Dane Novel Book 10) by Lisa Gardner – February 19th 2019
- Tinsel (Lark Cove Book 4) by Devney Perry – – February 19th 2019
- Jagged Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs Book 3) by Carrie Ann Ryan – February 19th 2019
- What He Never Knew (What He Doesn’t Know Series Book 3) by Kandi Steiner – February 21st 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).