WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! Three more AWESOME finds added to the “bargains section (below)!!! Plus a brand new release that Nancy just found us! ➔ False Perceptions
Nancy: I really think this is the best book Michelle Heard ever wrote. On a personal note her real life husband of 12 years was caught cheating on her birthday. She gets some revenge by weaving her story into this book. I bet her ex doesn’t like it.
HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY (65+ new releases) and there are a bunch on here that have excited me enough to make my mini blurb jolt list! 😀
Which ones? Well easily that one up there to the left, Ghosted (they are so in tune with each other and so into each other, but when he doesn’t call her, she’s so confused. But then… “…There is a reason for Eddie’s disappearance, and it’s the one thing they didn’t share with each other: the truth.“) and Baby Teeth (eeeeeep!!! This one sounds like an awesome psych-thriller horror – her very young, manipulative daughter HATES her…), Four Day Fling (she asks her one night stand to be her “fake boyfriend” at a wedding and doesn’t realize he’s a famous hockey star!!), Sweet Sixteen (she defends the popular guy’s little sister from bullies, and he accepts her into their group but “...When Gin declines Chase’s invitation to be part of the elite Sweet Sixteen, the repercussions turn both their lives upside down...” ), and The Peer and the Puppet (he’s the powerful rich kid, and she’s from a trailer park but she’s… “out to get even, and she almost had the perfect plan: expose the privileged kid moonlighting as a gangbanger. She’s smart, but she’ll have to be smarter. Sending her away won’t be good enough this time. I’m going to have to tame the little troublemaker.”).
Oh and there are SO many more, that I highlighted below. This mini-blurb jolt list could be twice as long! 😉
P.S. While you’re here, don’t forget to check out my latest reviews (and yesterday’s earlybirds!!):
- Monday Earlybird Book Releases <— Yesterday’s earlybirds ANNNNNND….
- Book Review – That Guy by Kim Jones AND
- Book Review – All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Naked Truth by Vi Keeland
- Sinner: Priest, Book 3 by Sierra Simone
- Surrender: Harris Brothers, Book 4 by Amy Daws
- Imperial Stout: Trouble Brewing Series, Book 1 by Layla Reyne
- Made Marian Shorts by Lucy Lennox
- The Other Woman: A Novel by Daniel Silva
- Thrawn: Alliances (Star Wars) by Timothy Zahn
- Baby Teeth: A Novel by Zoje Stage
- Taste of Torment: Deep in Your Veins Series, Book 3 by Suzanne Wright <— PREORDER (coming out next week!)
- Wild Like the Wind by Kristen Ashley <— PREORDER (coming out next week!)
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang <— RECENT RELEASE & KATHY LOVED IT!!
Kathy: Just finished the Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang if you are looking for another great read. In my top 5 for sure this year!
- Swear on This Life: A Novel by Renee Carlino <— RENEE CARLINO ALERT!! Jean LOVED it!
Jean: I just read Swear on This Life by Renee Carlino! I am kicking myself for waiting so long! It was great!!!!!
- Two Weeks Notice by Whitney G <— WHITNEY G’s LATEST & WE HAVE FEEDBACK! Sarah has TWO recommendations for us!
Sarah: Just finished Two Weeks Notice by Whitney G- which I REALLY needed to read after reading One Week by Roya Carmen. That was a good but tough read (marital issues are the theme throughout the book). Loved Two Weeks Notice.
- Baby Teeth: A Novel by Zoje Stage <— HORROR/THRILLER ALERT!!! Okay this is not a sale, nor a recommendation (yet!!) but it’s a new release that I missed from last week and OMG THIS SOUNDS TOTALLY UP MY DARK ALLEY!!!! She’s the only child she was able to have, and… “...Hanna proves to be a difficult child. Now seven-years-old, she has yet to utter a word, despite being able to read and write. Defiant and anti-social, she refuses to behave in kindergarten classes, forcing Suzette to homeschool her. Resentful of her mother’s rules and attentions, Hanna lashes out in anger, becoming more aggressive every day. The only time Hanna is truly happy is when she’s with her father. To Alex, she’s willful and precocious but otherwise the perfect little girl, doing what she’s told. Suzette knows her clever and manipulative daughter doesn’t love her...”
- The Redhead Series: The Unidentified Redhead, The Redhead Revealed, The Redhead Plays Her Hand by Alice Clayton <— ALICE CLAYTON SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! Famous actor/normal girl!!! Oh I LOVED these books!!!! P.S. Here’s my review of book #1.
- Breaking Mr. Cane (Cane #2) by Shanora Williams <— FORBIDDENY ALERT!!! This series is thrilling Jennifer!!
Jennifer: Breaking Mr. Cane book 2 is KILLING ME! I know there’s going to be another cliffhanger This sexy man beast and his taboo NAUGHTY relationship has my head NOT AT WORK! Not really taboo more forbidden. Regardless …. swoon while cussing the author swearing bullets.
- The Affair by Colette Freedman <— MARITAL STRIFE ALERT!!! Amy found us this super-bargain!!
Amy: “Sale alert…The Affair…
That’s the one where it’s “is he or isn’t he?” and it could go either way, and while I was reading it I kept looking at hubby suspiciously and asking him who he was texting, LOL! Poor guy is so patient with me.”
- Consent by Nancy Ohlin <— STUDENT/TEACHER ALERT!!! Amy also found us this one!!
Amy: Also, Consent by Nancy Ohlin is on sale … and is a student-teacher read!
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES
- A Noise Downstairs: A Novel by Linwood Barclay <— PSYCH-THRILLER/HORROR ALERT!!! Oooooooohhhh this sounds CREEPY!! “College professor Paul Davis is a normal guy with a normal life. Until, driving along a deserted road late one night, he surprises a murderer disposing of a couple of bodies. That’s when Paul’s “normal” existence is turned upside down. After nearly losing his own life in that encounter, he finds himself battling PTSD, depression, and severe problems at work. His wife, Charlotte, desperate to cheer him up, brings home a vintage typewriter—complete with ink ribbons and heavy round keys—to encourage him to get started on that novel he’s always intended to write. However, the typewriter itself is a problem. Paul swears it’s possessed and types by itself at night...”
- Saint Or Sinner (Bad Things Book 8) by Cynthia Eden
- In Graves Below (Magic, New Mexico Book 20) by Carol Van Natta
- Itsy Bitsy Spider: A Psychic Vision Novel (Psychic Visions series Book 13) by Dale Mayer
- The Bride Accused (Civil War Brides Book 8) by Piper Davenport
- Night Vision (Indigo Court Book 4) by Yasmine Galenorn
- The Serpent (The Immortal Dealers Book 1) by Sarah Fine
- Lovers Naught: A Lost Angeles Novel by Lisa Mantchev and A.L. Purol
- Dawn of the Dragon (Hidden Dragons Book 2) by Victoria Pinder
- Born to Love Wild: A Paranormal Romance Short Story Anthology
- All or Nothing: The Chosen One Book One by Macy Blake
- Dark Desires (Lick of Fire) by Jane Hinchey
- A Bear’s Secret (Shifter Country Bears Book 5) by Dakota West
- Blood Lust (The Gods of DC Book 1) by Tricia Andersen
- Drake’s Nightshade (Nightshade Saga Book 5) by Evelyn Lederman
- Pack Council (Were Chronicles Book 9) by Crissy Smith
- Unholy Burn (Unholy Inc Book 4) by Misty Dietz
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- Four Day Fling by Emma Hart <— EMMA HART ALERT!! HER FAKE BOYFRIEND IS A HOCKEY STAR… AND SHE DOESN’T KNOW IT!!! “Imagine this. You’re ready to leave after a one-night stand, and you’re figuring out how to—shock horror—leave your number and ask him to be your fake boyfriend for your sister’s wedding this weekend. When he wakes up. Well, that happened to me. And over coffee and omelets, I found myself a date. Which was how I ended up arriving at the wedding with a guy I knew nothing about…”
- Sweetheart Cove (Blue Haven Book 1) by Jacquie Biggar
- Thicker Than Water (Boston Syndicate Book 1) by Michelle St. James
- Abby’s Promise by Rebekah Dodson
- Rough Ride: A True Brothers MC Novel by Gillian Archer
- Ghosted: A Novel by Rosie Walsh <— SHE WAS SO SURE ABOUT HIM… AND THEN HE DIDN’T CALL HER… “…it’s mutual: It’s as though Eddie has been waiting for her, too. Sarah has never been so certain of anything. So when Eddie leaves for a long-booked vacation and promises to call from the airport, she has no cause to doubt him. But he doesn’t call. Sarah’s friends tell her to forget about him, but she can’t. She knows something’s happened–there must be an explanation. Minutes, days, weeks go by as Sarah becomes increasingly worried. But then she discovers she’s right. There is a reason for Eddie’s disappearance, and it’s the one thing they didn’t share with each other: the truth…”
- Divine in Lingerie by Penelope Sky
- Hard Hand by Sierra Cartwright
- Good Little Girls (The Keepers Book 2) by Rita Herron
- Let Me Be Your Last (Music and Letters Series Book 4) by Lynsey M. Stewart
- Sweet Sixteen by Brenda Rothert <— SHE DEFENDS HIS LITTLE SISTER FROM BULLIES… “...The Friday night lights shine bright on Chase Matthews. Roper’s golden boy, Chase can do no wrong, enjoying the small-town celebrity being the star quarterback brings. When Gin defends his little sister against a bully, he decides to lend her his star power and change her senior year in ways she never imagined. But maybe the thorns are part of their beauty. When Gin declines Chase’s invitation to be part of the elite Sweet Sixteen, the repercussions turn both their lives upside down...”
- Side Hustle: Season One, Episode 3 (Darcy Walker Side Hustle Story: Season One) by A. J. Lape
- Sonny’s Surrender: Devil’s Wind – Book Three by D.D. Galvani
- Through It All by Janet A. Mota
- Now Maybe by Sharon Coady
- Girls’ Night Out: A Novel by Liz Fenton & Lisa Steinke <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!!! “…When Ashley disappears on their girls’ night out, Natalie and Lauren have to try to piece together their hazy memories to figure out what could have happened to her, while also reconciling their feelings of guilt over their last moments together. Was Ashley with the man she’d met only days before? Did she pack up and leave? Was she kidnapped? Or worse—could Natalie or Lauren have snapped under the weight of her own lies?“
- Almost a Wedding (Left at the Altar Book 2) by Ruth Cardello
- Emilia: Part 2 (Trassato Crime Family Book 4) by Lisa Cardiff
- Lawfully Wild: Inspirational Christian Contemporary: A K-9 Lawkeeper Romance by Ginny Sterling
- The Dirty Princess (Royal Secrets Book 2) by Jeana E. Mann
- Envy: An Eagle Elite Novella by Rachel Van Dyken <— RACHEL VAN DYKEN ALERT!! MAFIA ROMANCE… “Every family has rules, the mafia just has more…. Do not speak to the bosses unless spoken to. Do not make eye contact unless you want to die. And above all else, do not fall in love. Renee Cassani’s future is set. Her betrothal is set. Her life, after nannying for the five families for the summer, is set. Somebody should have told Vic Colezan that. He’s a man who doesn’t take no for an answer...”
- A Country Wedding: Based On the Hallmark Channel Original Movie by Leigh Duncan
- Awakening Avery (A Second Chance Romance Book 3) by Laurie Lewis
- The Art of Persistence (The Men of Endurance Book 5) by Olivia Gaines
- Stay With Me by Alyse Miller
- Love or Lust (Affairs Of The Heart Book 4) by Summer Sanchez
- Believe Me: A Novel by JP Delaney <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! SHE’S OFFERED AN UNUSUAL JOB… “…a Brit in America without a green card, Claire needs work and money to survive. Then she gets both. But nothing like she expected. Claire agrees to become a decoy for a firm of divorce lawyers. Hired to entrap straying husbands, she must catch them on tape with their seductive propositions. The rules? Never hit on the mark directly. Make it clear you’re available, but he has to proposition you, not the other way around. The firm is after evidence, not coercion. The innocent have nothing to hide. Then the game changes…”
- Troublemaker: The Rock Star’s Secret Baby (Billionaires of White Oaks Series) by Lizabeth Scott
- Dirty Tactics (Special Weapons & Tactics Book 1) by Peyton Banks
- When in Rio by Delphine Dryden
- Royal Bastard (Royals Undone Book 1) by Nana Malone <— SHE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER ROOMMATE… “...I’ve been groomed by my parents to climb the social ladder all my life and I’m done with it. I want nothing from their royal world. Now that I’m finally on my own, I can live where I want, date who I want, do who I want. The one person I won’t be doing? My new accidental roommate. Oh, he’s gorgeous and mysterious, and cheeky. He’s also friends with the king and a total jackass...”
- Bad Boy Rich by Kat T. Masen
- International Guy: Milan (International Guy Series Book 4) by Audrey Carlan
- Third Time’s The Charm (A Morning Glory Novel Book 4) by Liz Talley
- Born To Protect (Elite Force Security Book 1) by Christina Tetreault
- Blind Love (Cowboys and Angels Book 5) by Kelly Elliott <— KELLY ELLIOTT ALERT!! SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE… “…My entire world was rocked when Harley unexpectedly moved back to Oak Springs. Every miserable moment I’d spent trying to get over her and every hour I’d wasted trying to erase her from my life came back to haunt me the minute she walked into my office, fear in her eyes, and asked me for help…”
- Second Time Around (Second Glances) by Nancy Herkness
- Beautiful Encounter by Lindsey Hart
- Etched In Stone (Magic, New Mexico Book 4) by Susan Hayes
- The Mafia And His Obsession: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts Series Book 4) by Lylah James
- The Billionaire’s Marriage Spy: A Clean Billionaire Romance (The Kinlans Trilogy Book 2) by Alicia Eve
- Every Time You Go Away: A Novel by Beth Harbison <— HER HUSBAND’S GHOST KEEPS APPEARING TO HER… “…Years after Ben’s death, Willa finally decides to return to the beach house where he passed. It’s time to move on and put the Ocean City, Maryland house on the market. When Willa arrives, the house is in worse shape than she could have imagined, and the memories of her time with Ben are overwhelming. They met at this house and she sees him around every corner. Literally. Ben’s ghost keeps reappearing, trying to start conversations with Willa. And she can’t help talking back. To protect her sanity, Willa enlists Jamie, her best friend Kristin, and Kristin’s daughter Kelsey to join her for one last summer at the beach…”
- Raleigh Bound by Rita Rose
- What Happens in Vegas (Girls Weekend Away) by Shana Gray
- The Peer and the Puppet (When Rivals Play Book 1) by B.B. Reid <— THE RICH BOY & THE TRAILER PARK GIRL… “…Blackwood Keep is a place I don’t belong, and I’m not the only one who knows. To the boy across the hall, my savior’s only son, I’m a stray looking for a bone. He’s lord of the manor. King of the academy. And number one on my shit list…”
- The Duke Buys a Bride: The Rogue Files by Sophie Jordan
- Broken Rules (Mended Hearts Book 2) by Michaela Grey <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- The Line of Succession by Harry F. Rey <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Serving Him (The Retreat Book 1) by L.M. Somerton <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Curl Around My Heart by Londra Laine <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- The Boyfriend Game by Stella Starling <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Moore Than A Feeling by Julie Richman – July 27th 2018
- Tainted Heartbreak (Tainted Knights Book 3) by Terri Anne Browning – July 28th 2018
- Playboy by Katy Evans – July 29th 2018
- Love Machine by Kendall Ryan – July 30th 2018
- Piper: A Last Score Spin Off by K.L. Shandwick – July 30th 2018
- Wild Like the Wind (Chaos Book 6) by Kristen Ashley – July 31st 2018
- Protected: A Masters and Mercenaries Novella by Lexi Blake – July 31st 2018
- Shadow’s Bane (Dorina Basarab) by Karen Chance – July 31st 2018
- At Midnight (Runaway Princess: Flicka #4) by Blair Babylon – July 31st 2018
- Roughing the Kicker (Saints and Sinners Book 1) by Eden Butler – July 31st 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).