Happy Tuesday New Release Day!! Today’s list is one of our biggest in weeks and fully loaded in awesomeness!! *claps with gleeeeeee!!!* 😀 I highlighted a bunch of ’em below that sound extra yummy, but here the one that gave me a blurb jolt.
My mini blurb-jolt list: The Edge of Us (Crash and Burn) (Jamie McGuire’s latest!! She’s grieving her marine husband and then she meets him… and then his health begins failing. Oh this sounds like a tear-jerker!), Fix Her Up: A Novel (ohhh Tessa Bailey’s my favorite!! Sx-baseball star and his best friend’s sister “fake date”), Hide Your Crazy (Lani Lynn Vale’s latest cop romance!! YES PLEASE!! And her cop father forces her to marry the cop she had a teensy accident with. Tee tee!!), Gimme Some Sugar (she owns a bakery in a small town, and he rolls into town on his Harley… oh yes, this already gives me that old-school indie feel!!), More Than Anything (she spends the night with him, and then she overhears something crude…), The Summer of Sunshine and Margot (single father and she’s his nanny!!), winter flower by Charles Sheehan-Miles (SQUEEEEEE!!! I LOVE HIS stories!!! So poignant and deep!! Their daughter went missing and they’re falling apart… until they get a phone call.<— Eeeeep!!) and more!!!
I will be adding throughout the day, so if I missed any, or you see one you loved, let me know! 😀
While you’re here, don’t forget to check out these:
- Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— EXTENDED through the month of June!!!
- Monday Earlybird Book Releases
- Karen Crompton’s “South Shore Beach Series” is on sale & we have an excerpt + a signed book giveaway<— She’s this week’s newsletter sponsor! The giveaway is open to international!!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed by Lauren Blakely
- City of Girls: A Novel by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Broken Veil by Jeff Wheeler
- Boyfriend Bargain by Ilsa Madden-Mills
- Awakened and Betrayed: Lost Sentinel Series, Book 2 by Ivy Asher
- The Summer Guests by Mary Alice Monroe
- Boomtown: Freebirds, Book 1 by Lani Lynn Vale
- Broken Wings: A Dark High School Romance (Dark Legacy, Book 1) by Jaymin Eve
- The Empire by Lisa Renee Jones
- Ghostgirl by J.B. Salsbury
- Saint by J.B. Salsbury
- Getting Played by Emma Chase
- Wrath of the Goddess by Lauren Dane
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— Hey guess what??!! It’s been extended again through the month of June!!!
- Hell Bent (South Shore Beach Book 1) & Heaven Sent (South Shore Beach Book 2) by Karen Crompton <— BOTH ON SALE TODAY!!! BAD BOY NUMBING HIS WAY THROUGH LIFE… “…it’s all about numbing the pain. And his plan’s working fine — until he meets Corrie Johnson. That’s when things begin to unravel. Because falling in love was never part of the plan. Angry, bitter and confused, Beau’s violent temper lands him in trouble more often than not — but he’s about to learn that the fight of his life doesn’t involve his fists...” The author says:
“Hell Bent and Heaven Sent are books 1 & 2 in the South Shore Beach series, but can be read as complete standalones with interconnecting characters.”
- Sweetbitter: A novel by <— SUPER-SALE & WILDLY VARYING REVIEWS. MANY HATE IT!! Even Amy kind of did… and yet those that loved it, think it’s brilliant!!! “…Newly arrived in New York City, twenty-two-year-old Tess lands a job working front of house at a celebrated downtown restaurant. What follows is her education: in champagne and cocaine, love and lust, dive bars and fine dining rooms, as she learns to navigate the chaotic, enchanting, punishing life she has chosen…”
Amy: I figure with the reviews, it can go either way for me. Hausfrau has a lot of 1-star reviews yet I freaking loved it, but then Sweetbitter had a lot of 1-star reviews and I would agree with them…I just felt cruddy and disappointed after reading it.
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir <— SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS FANTASY ROMANCE & IT’S ON SUPER-SALE!!
Tasha J: I bought this one this year at full price, have read halfway through and it’s a 5 star for sure (I skipped to the end cuz I had no time to keep going and I HAD to know what was gonna happen, lol). I will finish soon. There’s another after and I think the third will be coming out. Up there with Sarah J Maas for me. 🙂
MichelleS: Tasha’s review and love for Ember in the Ashes and comparing it to Sarah J Maas had me go to Amazon lickety-split. Imagine my surprise when Amazon tells me I purchase it back in summer of 2016! I don’t remember this book. I hate it when that happens.
- Immortal Hearts of San Francisco: Boxed set, Books 1 – 3 <— BOXSET SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! “...Enter a world of temptation and lust, where rock stars are not only gorgeous and sexy, but they’re also vampires…”
- His Love by Fiona Davenport <— SUPER-BARGAIN SHORT! “...Billionaire Justice Kendall thought he was content with his life. Right up until the day he noticed that his neighbor’s daughter had become the beautiful woman who was meant to be his…“
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Shadowspell Academy: Culling Trials (Book 3) by K.F. Breene & Shannon Mayer <— MUST BE READ IN ORDER and Tessa LOVES this series! 😀
- The Mad Lieutenant (The Lost Planet Series Book 3) by K. Webster & Nicole Blanchard <— SHE TRIES TO BEFRIEND HIM… “...Unlike the rest of the alien females my brothers have woken from cryosleep, Molly doesn’t find my growls intimidating. The more I try to ignore her, the more she tries to befriend me...”
- Broken Veil (Harbinger Book 5) by Jeff Wheeler
- Burn (Kingdoms of Earth & Air Book 3) by Keri Arthur <— KERI ARTHUR ALERT!!
- A Touch of Class: Tales of the Were by Bianca D’Arc
- Betraying Her Vikings (Norsemen Academy Book 5) by Skye MacKinnon
- House of Silence (Poisoned Houses Book 3) by Lyn Forester
- Deep: A Paranormal Novel by Natavia <— “…Lake Deep is an magical lake in Oland that will change the lives of three people, by showing them their truths and changing them forever…”
- Protected by a Vampire (Immortal Hearts of San Francisco Book 5) by Susan Griscom
- Captured Memory (Fated Touch Book 2) by Mac Flynn
- Skydance (The Elemental Dragons Book 2) by Katherine Rhodes
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- The Edge of Us (Crash and Burn) by Jamie McGuire <— JAMIE MCGUIRE ALERT!! GRIEVING WIDOW JOINS THE MARINES IN HER HUSBAND’S HONOR and then she meets him… “…Zeke never planned to fall for someone again, especially not during fire season in the Colorado mountains, but Naomi is unlike anyone he’s ever met. She’s strong, stubborn, and takes exactly zero crap from anyone. At the top of a freezing canyon, the fire glowing down below, Zeke finally admits he may have feelings for the widow with the foul mouth and broken soul. When his health begins to fail, he wonders if he should love her enough to let her go or let her fight with him—with the real possibility of burying another man she loves…”
- 10 Bodies Lying (Body Movers) by Stephanie Bond
- Fix Her Up: A Novel by Tessa Bailey <— TESSA BAILEY ALERT!! FAMOUS EX-BASEBALL STAR & HIS BEST FRIEND’S SISTER FAKE-DATE!! “...Travis Ford was major league baseball’s hottest rookie when an injury ended his career. Now he’s flipping houses to keep busy and trying to forget his glory days. But he can’t even cross the street without someone recapping his greatest hits. Or making a joke about his… bat. And then there’s Georgie, his best friend’s sister, who is not a kid anymore. When she proposes a wild scheme—that they pretend to date, to shock her family and help him land a new job—he agrees. What’s the harm?…”
- SEAL Out of Water (Silver SEALs Book 7) by Abbie Zanders
- Malum: Part 2 (The Elite Kings’ Club Book 5) by Amo Jones <— AMO JONES DARK READ ALERT!! “…They say magic isn’t real, but it’s it the closest way to describe love? It doesn’t exist physically. It merely exists around us, within us, possessing our souls and making us do stupid sh!t. Sh!t like falling in love with a boy who knows how to rip my world apart and raise hell with a simple flick of his wrist. Their secrets are now mine. I’m not just in the middle of this game, I’m helping orchestrate it…“
- Change of Heart: A Seashell Cottage Book by Judith Keim
- How to Ruin a Duke: A Regency Novella Duet by Grace Burrowes and Theresa Romain <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- winter flower by Charles Sheehan-Miles <— CHARLES SHEEHAN-MILES ALERT!!! It’s been awhile (I was hooked on one of his series a few years ago) and now he’s BACK!!! 😀 Their daughter disappeared and their lives are falling apart… “…Every day it gets worse. Erin drinks wine out of the bottle and spends her days with a tormented expression, searching the web for signs of their daughter. Sam hides in his room and rarely speaks. And Cole works himself to a stupor for a paycheck a fraction of the size of his old salary. Until one day a phone call changes everything...”
- One Night to Remember (Wicked Dukes Club Book 5) by Erica Ridley <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- Once Upon a Wedding: A Fiction From the Heart Second-Chances Anthology
- Bully Academy: The Boys of Westview Academy Book One by Mina Thorne
- The Mafia and His Obsession: Part 2 (Tainted Hearts Series Book 5) by Lylah James <— LYLAH JAMES ALERT!! SO MANY HERE LOVE THIS SERIES!!! “…Viktor weaved his way into my heart and imprinted on my soul. He made it clear he was there to stay. Even when the darkness blinded us, he never left my side. What we shared was sweet, untamed, and wild. But it was forbidden, dangerous, and the outcome would only be painful. A game is being played…”
- Blessing Bentley (Marriages of Conviction Book 1) by Chautona Havig
- Royal Charmer (The Rourkes, Book 4) by Kylie Gilmore <— JILTED ROMANCE AUTHOR & HER FAKE ENGAGEMENT ALERT!! “…I’m about to admit defeat when a prince with an image problem falls into my lap. And for some crazy reason, it’s decided that me posing as his fiancée would be a good idea. The last thing I want is to actually be committed to someone, but a fake engagement may make this next book write itself…”
- Saving Evie: Brotherhood Protectors World by LK Shaw
- Hide Your Crazy (KPD Motorcycle Patrol Book 1) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LANI LYNN VALE ALERT!! THE COP & THE OTHER COP’S DAUGHTER… and they’re forced to marry. 😉 SQUEE!! Sounds like fun to me!! 😛 “…Katy’s father’s a cop, and it’s hard enough to live her life with Daddy trying to dictate her every move. She needs another cop in her life like she needs yet another thing to go wrong. To add onto that, she can’t find a job, has no love life to speak of, and has to be the oldest known virgin in Kilgore, Texas. Yet, when she sees his painting—a painting that resembles a piece of the male anatomy more than the lighthouse they were supposed to be painting—she knows that she has to give him a chance. The very last thing the two of them expect is for her father and his boss to force them to marry after an eensy-weensy accident...”
- Stay: An enemies-to-lovers, marriage of convenience romance by Tia Louise <— JUST WENT LIVE & ADDED!!! HE BROKE HER HEART TEN YEARS AGO… “…She was the only girl who interested me, but I was leaving to be an officer in the Navy. Now I’m home, running my business. My life is perfectly ordered until I bump into her, divorced and struggling to make ends meet. I hate seeing her like this. I hate that she married Burt “The Dick” Dickerson. What an a–hole. She says she hates me, but when we fight, it’s all heat and lust. I won’t leave her this way. She will let me help her and her son. She will stay…”
- Finding Alexander by Pandora Pine <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Take the Edge Off by TA Moore <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- The Things I Know by Amanda Prowse
- More Than Anything (The Broken Pieces Book 1) by Natasha Anders <— AFTER A NIGHT TOGETHER, SHE OVERHEARS CRUDE THINGS SAID… “…Ten years later, Tina’s life is a mess. That night with Harris didn’t just hurt her feelings; it started a cascade of disappointment and heartbreak. Every time she bumps into Harris, her heart twists inside out. She still wants him, but she’s harboring a painful secret from their night together that she’s not ready to reveal. Crossed signals, high-society whispers, and shame have kept Tina and Harris apart for years…”
- Dirty Money: Neely Kate Mystery #3 by Denise Grover Swank <— THE SERIES FINALE!! Must be read in order
- My Bully’s Daddy (Once Upon a Daddy Book 5) by Kelli Callahan <— SHE FALLS FOR HIM & THEN REALIZES WHO HE IS… “…The man that I fell for? The one who saved me when all of my hope was gone? Yeah, you can probably see where this is going. I called him Daddy, but someone else does too… My bully. No one can ever find out what we did…..”
- A Girl Like You (Magnolia Sound Book 2) by Samantha Chase
- Man of the Year by Caroline Louise Walker
- The Summer Guests by Mary Alice Monroe
- Sisters of Summer’s End by Lori Foster
- The Summer of Sunshine and Margot by Susan Mallery <— SINGLE DAD & NOW HER BOSS… “…Sunshine has always been the good-time sister, abandoning jobs to chase after guys who used her, then threw her away. No more. She refuses to be “that girl” again. This time, she’ll finish college, dedicate herself to her job as a nanny, and she 100 percent will not screw up her life again by falling for the wrong guy. Especially not the tempting single dad who also happens to be her boss...”
- One Man (Naked Trilogy Book 1) by Lisa Renee Jones
- Playing Doctor (A Cinnamon Bay Romance Book 3) by Monique McDonell
- One of the Guys by A.R. Perry
- Take Me Down (The Knight Brothers Book 3) by Carly Phillips <— SHE’S STARTING OVER W/ A BED & BREAKFAST AFTER AN ABUSIVE EX… “…Coming off an emotionally abusive marriage, Emily has an immediate bias against suave, city guys … But despite the slick exterior, Emily discovers Parker is sweet, charming and eager to help. And when she caves to their incredible passion, she discovers he makes her feel just as good in bed as out. Yet no matter how hot they burn or how well they mesh, Parker’s time with her has an expiration date. And Emily has an ex who refuses to accept that their relationship is over…”
- SEAL’s Rescue (Bone Frog Brotherhood Book 4) by Sharon Hamilton
- Her Naughty Suitor (Falling For A Rose Book 10) by Stephanie Nicole Norris
- Kickin’ It (Red Card Book 2) by Rachel Van Dyken <— RACHEL VAN DYKER ALERT!! HE AGREES TO BE HER AGENT & HER COACH… “…Parker plays soccer with her heart and soul. But after the events of the last year, she’s shaken. She’s already seen what a powerful man can do to a female athlete’s career. And her beloved dream is in the hands of a sexy, gorgeous man with the uncanny ability to slip past her defenses…and into her heart…”
- Sexy Filthy Boss (White Collar Brothers Book 1) by Piper Rayne
- Broken Halo (The Montgomery Series Book 2) by Brynne Asher
- Flung (Seasons of Seduction Book 2) by Adele Niles
- This Crazy Love (Swoon Series Book 1) by J.H. Croix
- The Friend Zone (End of the Line Book 1) by Sariah Wilson <— HE WAS ALMOST AN NFL STAR… “...Disgraced college quarterback Logan Hunt was on his way to NFL stardom when he messed up big-time. Now the Texas star player with a bad temper has a new option: Seattle’s EOL College—as in End of the Line, to his fellow misfit recruits. It’s Logan’s last chance. If he can follow the rules. No parties, no fighting, no swearing, and oh, no dating the coach’s daughter, Jess. Simple. Yeah, right. For Logan, there has never been a rule he’s more tempted to break...”
- The Road She Left Behind by Christine Nolfi
- The Defender (Sons of Texas Book 4) by Donna Grant
- Gimme Some Sugar (Sex and Sweet Tea Book 5) by Juliette Poe <— SHE OWNS A BAKERY & THEN HE ROLLS INTO TOWN… “…Deacon Locke has spent his life traveling the world with no particular destination in mind. But when he rolls into Whynot on his Harley, he just knows there is something different about this town. What he doesn’t know is that out of all the places he’s traveled and all the people he’s met, the gorgeous bakery owner might just entice him to put down some solid roots…“
- A Good Samaritan: Brotherhood Protectors World by Jesse Jacobson
- Mr. Whiskey (The Case Brothers Book 4) by Tessa Layne
- Pop The Clutch: A Second Gear Romance by Kristin Harte
- Love You, Love You Not: An office romcom by Jo Watson <— EX-ACTRESS NEEDS A JOB… “…Ryan Stark is a tough boss – especially if you’re his assistant. He’s been through five in the last two months and now no one wants to work for him. He needs an assistant who can meet his demands. And he can be very demanding. Poppy’s been an assistant before – well, on screen anyway. It can’t be that hard to do in real life, right? Two things are for sure. Poppy is about to play the role of a lifetime...”
- The Wisdom of Sally Red Shoes: A Novel by Ruth Hogan <— HER LIFE HAS STOPPED SINCE A TRAGEDY… “…It’s only when Masha begins an unlikely friendship with the mysterious Sally Red Shoes, a bag lady with a prodigious voice and a penchant for saying just what she means, that a new world of possibilities opens up: new friendships, new opportunities, and even a chance for new love. For the first time in years, Masha has the chance to start living again. But just as Masha dares to imagine the future, her past comes roaring back…”
- Among Ash and Ember: A New Adult Standalone by Dani René <—SOUNDS ANGSTY!! “...At eighteen, life throws her into an inferno and the only choice is to become someone else. Until she becomes the interest of two strangers. They offer her a chance at a normal life. But she’s learned everything in life comes at a price and the cost of what they’re giving her may just burn her alive...”
- Mixed Signals (All Mixed Up Book 1) by Mia Heintzelman
- 28 Dates (Crazy Love Book 3) by Stacey Lynn
- The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez
- The Perfect Date by Evelyn Lozada & Holly Lorincz <— SHE DOESN’T RECOGNIZE WHO HE IS… “...Caleb “The Duke” Lewis is a star pitcher for the Bronx Bolts whose romantic escapades make delicious fodder for gossip columns. But lately he’s been trying to keep a lower profile—so much so that when he meets Angel, first while she’s in her nurse uniform and the next time behind the bar, she has no idea who Duke is, fails to fall for his obvious charm, and ends up throwing a drink in his face! She is the perfect woman for Duke…to fool the tabloids into thinking he’s finally settling down…”
- The Body in Question: A Novel by Jill Ciment <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! “…The place: central Florida. The situation: a sensational murder trial, set in a courthouse more Soviet than Le Corbusier; a rich, white teenage girl—a twin—on trial for murdering her toddler brother...”
- Lessons in Love: The perfect laugh out loud romantic comedy for summer! by Belinda Missen
- Waiting for Tom Hanks by Kerry Winfrey <— SCREENPLAY WRITER WISHES SHE HAD A MAN LIKE TOM HANKS… “...When a movie starts filming in her neighborhood and Annie gets a job on set, it seems like a sign. Then Annie meets the lead actor, Drew Danforth, a cocky prankster who couldn’t be less like Tom Hanks if he tried. Their meet-cute is more of a meet-fail, but soon Annie finds herself sharing some classic rom-com moments with Drew. Her Tom Hanks can’t be an actor who’s leaving town in a matter of days…can he?..”
- Recursion: A Novel by Blake Crouch <— TECHNOTHRILLER ALERT!! I LOVE THIS AUTHOR!! “…Memory makes reality. That’s what New York City cop Barry Sutton is learning as he investigates the devastating phenomenon the media has dubbed False Memory Syndrome—a mysterious affliction that drives its victims mad with memories of a life they never lived.Neuroscientist Helena Smith already understands the power of memory. It’s why she’s dedicated her life to creating a technology that will let us preserve our most precious moments of our pasts. If she succeeds, anyone will be able to re-experience a first kiss, the birth of a child, the final moment with a dying parent…”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Wild, Crazy Hearts (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill – Oak Falls Book 4) by Melissa Foster – June 12th 2018
- Written with You (The Regret Duet Book 2) by Aly Martinez – June 13th 2019
- Promise Me Nothing (Hermosa Beach Book 1) by Jillian Liota – June 17th 2019
- Satisfaction Guaranteed by Lauren Blakely – June 17th 2019
- 10-Code (Rock Point Book 4) by Freya Barker – June 17th 2019
- Parental Guidance by Avery Flynn – June 17th 2019
- Letters to Molly (Maysen Jar Book 2) by Devney Perry – June 18th 2019
- Broken With You (Stark Security Book 2) by J. Kenner – June 18th 2019
- Violent Ends (White Monarch Book 2) by Jessica Hawkins – June 18th 2019
- A Merciful Promise (Mercy Kilpatrick Book 6) by Kendra Elliott – June 18th 2019
- Nine: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater by T.M. Frazier – June 18th 2019
- Yes, Officers by S.E. Hall – June 20th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).