LAST BIG NEW RELEASE LIST OF THE MONTH!!! 😀 Plenty of goodies for us to play in today, like that one to the left (sounds SO FUN)!!!!! Plus, we love Emma Chase.
The ones that gave me a blurb jolt? THESE:
- Getting Schooled (she’s substitute teaching, and her high school sweetheart is teaching there too…),
- One Small Thing (Erin Watt’s latest!! And it’s forbiddeny!!)
- The Problem with Him (SQUEE!! I’m a HUGE Rachel Higginson fanatic, have read this entire series so far and I am SO reading this – her latest cocky, jerk-faced chef romance!!)
- The Darkest Warrior (Gena Showalter!!! I love this premise… total old-school paranormal romance at its best. Due to a prophesy, he has to steal her away from the man she’s in love with, and make her his queen. And she HATES him!!! YAY US!!!)
- Kiss of Fire (another old-school sounding paranormal right up my alley. She’s a human and doesn’t believe all that supernatural stuff but… “when she’s saved from a vicious attack by a man who has the ability to turn into a fire-breathing dragon, she questions whether she’s losing her mind – or about to lose her heart...”) YES PLEASE!!!!
- Blood Match (K.A. Linde!! She’s become a blood escort and has fallen for her vampire, but is taken by a depraved captor…)
- The Cabin at the End of the World (paranormal horror and talk about the ultimate blurb-jolt!!! This is FOR ME. A tall stranger comes up to a little girl and introduces himself… and then …apologizes and tells Wen, “None of what’s going to happen is your fault”. GASP!!!!
P.S. While you’re here, don’t forget to check out my latest review (and yesterday’s earlybirds!!):
- Monday Earlybird Book Releases <— Yesterday’s earlybirds ANNNNNND….
- Book Review – One Week by Roya Carmen <— FORBIDDEN AND this one GOES there (marital strife!!)…
- “Shameless King” by Maya Hughes is going live at midnight, and we’re having a GIVEAWAY!! <— One of my goofy videos is on this one. 😉
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Stay with Me: With Me in Seattle, Book 9 by Kristen Proby
- All We Ever Wanted: A Novel by Emily Giffin
- The Heartbreaker: The Hunter Brothers, Book 3 by Lili Valente
- The Girl Who Dared to Fight: The Girl Who Dared to Think, Book 7 by Bella Forrest
- The Darkest Warrior: Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter
- Total Exposure: Jordan’s Game, Book 1 by J.A. Huss
- DUKE: CREED MC, Book 1 by Jax Hart
- The Cabin at the End of the World: A Novel by Paul Tremblay
- Hour of the Lion: The Wild Hunt Legacy Series, Book 1 by Cherise Sinclair
- Sparks like Ours by Melissa Brayden
- Reign of Darkness: American Apocalypse, Book 3 by AJ Newman
- Psycho Romeo: Ward Security, Volume 1 by Jocelynn Drake & Rinda Elliott
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- Forever Family Series Box Set by Trudy Stiles <— TRUDY STILES SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!!!
Tara: I PROMISE you that Dear Emily by Trudy Stiles is right up your alley. Tears, angst, drama. AND it’s a totally different story. It certainly isn’t like anything that I’ve read before. Trudy tells the story in a very unique way that drew me in immediately. I hear book 2 is coming out soon too!! sqeeee 🙂 🙂
If you want to buddy read this book – let me know! I’ll be happy to re-read it again!!
Heather: A really good book i couldnt put down was Dear Emily by Trudy Stiles last time i lookec she had 39/39 five star reviews. Keep the tissues handy though its an ugly cry type of book but so worth it.
- Midnight Blue by L.J. Shen <— L.J. SHEN RECENT RELEASE SUPER-BARGAIN!! ROCK STAR & it blew Anne’s mind!!
JulieO: MIDNIGHT BLUE was delish! Read it right after it came out and really was a fan. 4.5 from me.
Anne: i need to tell you Maryse, last night i finished a book called “Midnight Blue” by L.J Shen (“normal” girl gets a job on a tour by one of the most famous rockstars in the world) and it BLEW MY MIND. Oh the plot twists and the angst!!!! Absolutely loved it! You need to check it out!!
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Iron and Magic (The Iron Covenant Book 1) by Ilona Andrews <— ILONA ANDREWS ALERT!! “No day is ordinary in a world where Technology and Magic compete for supremacy…But no matter which force is winning, in the apocalypse, a sword will always work.”
- The Cabin at the End of the World: A Novel by Paul Tremblay <— PARANORMAL HORROR? OH WOW THIS IS TOTALLY MY THING!!! “...One afternoon, as Wen catches grasshoppers in the front yard, a stranger unexpectedly appears in the driveway. Leonard is the largest man Wen has ever seen but he is young, friendly, and he wins her over almost instantly. Leonard and Wen talk and play until Leonard abruptly apologizes and tells Wen, “None of what’s going to happen is your fault”. Three more strangers then arrive at the cabin carrying unidentifiable, menacing objects. As Wen sprints inside to warn her parents, Leonard calls out: “Your dads won’t want to let us in, Wen. But they have to. We need your help to save the world…”
- The Darkest Warrior (Lords of the Underworld) by Gena Showalter <— GENA SHOWALTER ALERT!! HE HAS TO STEAL HER FROM THE MAN SHE LOVES… “…According to ancient prophecy, she is the key to avenging his past, saving his realm and ruling as king. All he must do? Steal her from the man she loves—and marry her. Gillian Shaw has suffered many tragedies in her too-short life, but nothing could have prepared the fragile human for her transition into immortality. To survive, she must wed a horned monster who both intrigues and frightens her…and become the warrior queen she was born to be...”
- Betrayed: (The Brookehaven Vampires #5) by Joann I. Martin Sowles
- Kiss of Fire: A Dragonfire Novel (The Dragonfire Novels Book 1) by Deborah Cooke <— DEBORAH COOKE ALERT!! “When ace accountant Sara Keegan decides to settle down and run her quirky aunt’s New Age bookstore, she’s not looking for adventure. She doesn’t believe in fate or the magic of tarot cards, but when she’s saved from a vicious attack by a man who has the ability to turn into a fire-breathing dragon, she questions whether she’s losing her mind – or about to lose her heart...”
- Night Shade (Guardians of the Dark Book 4) by Bianca D’Arc
- Rebel Lion (Aloha Shifters: Pearls of Desire Book 3) by Anna Lowe
- The Science of Pleasure
- Blood Match: A Blood Type Novel (Blood Type Book 2) by K.A. Linde <— K.A. LINDE ALERT!!! “...Reyna Carpenter was promised paradise. She was delivered into hell. Giving up her body for money was supposed to be the hardest part of becoming a blood escort. She never expected to lose her heart to her dark, enigmatic boss, Beckham Anderson. After being taken by a depraved captor who plans to rule the world, Reyna will do anything to return to Beckham...”
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- Getting Schooled by Emma Chase <— EMMA CHASE ALERT!! “…Callie has a pretty sweet life herself…on the other side of the country. But circumstances — that she’d prefer to never speak of again — have brought her back home, helping out her parents and substitute teaching at her old high school. Now she’s facing bickering, raging hormones, constant gossip, awkward weirdness, and drama galore…and that’s just the teachers. Just like old times… When Garrett offers to show his former high school sweetheart the secrets of his winning teacher ways, Callie jumps at the chance – and then has to stop herself from jumping him...”
- Three Days Missing by Kimberly Belle
- Billionaire’s Matchmaker (Titans) by Sierra Cartwright
- Arden (Undercover Billionaire Book 2) by Melody Anne
- Vance (Cowboys of Ransom Creek Book 5) by Debra Clopton
- One Small Thing by Erin Watt <— ERIN WATT ALERT!! FORBIDDEN ROMANCE… “…Fresh out of juvie and determined to start his life over, Chase has demons to face and much to atone for, including his part in the night Beth’s sister died. Beth, who has more reason than anyone to despise him, is willing to give him a second chance. A forbidden romance is the last thing either of them planned for senior year, but the more time they spend together, the deeper their feelings get. Now Beth has a choice to make—follow the rules, or risk tearing everything apart…again…”
- Built to Last (Black Knights Inc.) by Julie Ann Walker
- Father of the Groom (Love and Care Book 1) by Silvia Violet
- Wolf (Tall, Dark and Dangerous Book 2) by Bella Love-Wins
- Shielding Shayna: Brotherhood Protectors World (Special Forces & Brotherhood Protectors Series Book 6) by Heather Long
- The SEAL’s Surprise Bride (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) by Rachel McNeely
- SEAL by Fate (Ghost Hawk Ops Book 1) by Rhonda Lee Carver
- Me, please. (Iron Fury MC Book 5) by Bella Jewel <— BELLA JEWEL BIKER LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!!! “...I don’t do love triangles. Hell, I don’t do women. I’ve learned that lesson the hard way. I get in. I get out. I do what I have to do. Until I meet them. Two of them. Completely different. Both perfect. One, soft and sweet. Beautiful in a way that takes your breath away. The other, wild and crazy. The kind that makes your soul spark back to life. Both of them speak to me. Both of them want me. I’m in the middle of a mess, and with my own demons, I don’t know how to fight my way out of it...
- Inked Nights: A Montgomery Ink Novella by Carrie Ann Ryan
- The Highlander’s Promise: Highland Brides (Book 6) by Lynsay Sands
- One for the Rogue (Studies in Scandal) by Manda Collins
- Fingerprinted Hearts by Amy Spitzfaden
- All We Ever Wanted: A Novel by Emily Giffin <— EMILY GIFFIN ALERT!! “…Then, one photograph, snapped in a drunken moment at a party, changes everything. As the image spreads like wildfire, the Windsor community is instantly polarized, buzzing with controversy and assigning blame. At the heart of the lies and scandal, Tom, Nina, and Lyla are forced together—all questioning their closest relationships, asking themselves who they really are, and searching for the courage to live a life of true meaning…”
- The Fragile Ordinary by Samantha Young
- Liar, Liar by Lisa Jackson
- Knowing You (The Cursed Series, Part 2) by Rebecca Donovan
- Cajun Persuasion: A Cajun Novel (Cajun Books) by Sandra Hill <— SANDRA HILL ALERT!! HE’S IN LOVE WITH AN ALMOST-NUN… “…Alaskan pilot Aaron LeDeux came to Louisiana with his brother to discover his Cajun roots. But any hopes he had of returning home are extinguished when he agrees to help a crew of street monks and nuns rescue sex-trafficked girls. For the work has become his new calling. Plus, he’s in love with a gorgeous almost-nun named Fleur . . .”
- The Problem with Him (The Opposites Attract Series Book 3) by Rachel Higginson <— RACHEL HIGGINSON ALERT!!! THIS CHEF IS THE BANE OF HER EXISTENCE! “...I’m over men. I’m done with them. Or at least the ones that work in my kitchen. Fine, one man in particular. Wyatt Shaw is cocky and condescending and so far out of his element that he doesn’t know which way is up. Or how to run his brand new kitchen all by himself. That’s where I come in. Sous chef extraordinaire. Second in command. Bane of his existence...”
- Game Misconduct: A Baltimore Banners Hockey Romance (The Baltimore Banners Book 11) by Lisa B. Kamps
- Play Dirty (Jordan’s Game Book 4) by J.A. Huss
- Why Stars Chase the Sun (Forget Me Knot Series Book 1) by C.R. Ellis
- Stage Bound (Curtain Call Book 2): A Romantic Comedy by C.K. Wiles
- Moonlight Seduction: A de Vincent Novel (de Vincent series) by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT ALERT! SHE’S BACK IN TOWN… “…Avoiding Gabe should be easy, especially when so much of Nikki’s time is spent trying not to be stabbed in the back by the malicious hangers-on who frequent the mansion. But escaping memories of Gabe, much less his smoking-hot presence, is harder than expected—especially since he seems determined to be in Nikki’s space as much as possible…“
- Chasing Him (Bishop Brothers Book 3) by Kennedy Fox
- White Knight by C.D. Reiss
- Jackal (The End of Men Book 2) by Tarryn Fisher & Willow Aster
- When You Knew (The Cabots Book 3) by Jamie Beck
- Her Knightmare by Sam Crescent <— SHE WAS TAKEN & HE SAVED HER… “…Charity has never been so afraid in her life. Being taken, threatened, beaten, nearly broken, she doesn’t believe anyone will come for her. But someone does. One man saves her from her captors, and she’ll never forget him. But now she’s back in her old world, expected to carry on as if nothing ever happened. The only person who makes her feel normal is Dwayne…“
- Blackburn (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) by Brynne Asher
- Chaos: The Dogs of War, a Lost and Found Series Spinoff by J.M. Madden
- JUST JENNY (Blue Ridge Valley Book 1) by Sandra Owens
- Jostling Joker (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (A SEALed Brotherhood Novella Book 3) by Victoria Bright
- Pitbull (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (GSG 9 – CIRO Book 3) by Kendra Mei Chailyn
- Courting Sin by Mercy Celeste <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!! “...friends with benefits off the court for almost as long, Sinclair and Thompson are on top of the world. Until a photo of Sin and Riley in a compromising position goes viral. Shouldn’t be a problem, Sin and Riley have been together for years. Except, Riley is straight. Or so he claims...”
- Speed Dating the Boss (Cowboys and Angels Book 1) by Sue Brown <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- The Pursuit Of… (The Worth Saga) by Courtney Milan <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Light My Fire (Man of the Month Book 11) by J. Kenner
- My Kind of Love (Pride, Oregon Book 2) by Jill Sanders
- Enlightened End (Lotus House Book 7) by Audrey Carlan
- Faster: A Rock and Roll Romance by Deana Birch
- SEAL by Fate (Ghost Hawk Ops Book 1) by Rhonda Lee Carver
- Rush (Hector & Millie) (Seaside Valleria #1) by Marianne Knightly
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Knowing You (The Cursed Series, Part 2) by Rebecca Donovan – June 27th 2018
- Game Misconduct: A Baltimore Banners Hockey Romance (The Baltimore Banners Book 11) by Lisa B. Kamps – June 27th 2018
- Play Dirty (Jordan’s Game Book 4) by J.A. Huss – June 27th 2018
- Chasing Him (Bishop Brothers Book 3) by Kennedy Fox – June 28th 2018
- White Knight by C.D. Reiss – June 29th 2018
- Jackal (The End of Men Book 2) by Tarryn Fisher & Willow Aster – June 29th 2018
- Do Not Respond by M.R. Field – June 29th 2018
- The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air) by Kelly St. Clare & Raye Wagner – June 30th 2018
- Shameless King by Maya Hughes
- Burning Lies (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Air Force Fire Protection Specialists Book 4) by Jen Talty
- The Thinnest Air by Minka Kent – July 1st 2018
- Smoke and Iron (The Great Library) by Rachel Caine – July 3rd 2018
- Destiny Mine (Tormentor Mine Book 3) by Anna Zaires – July 3rd 2018
- The Last Time I Lied: A Novel by Riley Sager – July 3rd 2018
- Wolf’s Mate (Crescent Moon Series Book 7) by Katie Reus – July 3rd 2018
- Built to Last (Black Knights Inc.) by Julie Ann Walker – July 3rd 2018
- Dirty Defiance (Filthy Series Book 3) by Chelle Bliss – July 3rd 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).