Today’s blurb jolts? Mae’s Cafe (older man and a younger woman and now the town is talking!! *waggles eyebrows*), The Two Week Arrangement (Kendall Ryan’s latest!! single dad craving his intern), Insolent (he’s her rude, mean boss!! I’m curious just how much of an alpha-jerk he’ll be 😉 ) A Sea of Lies (they’ve found each other… but she’s already married. Eeeeep!!), Hooked (the chef & has new clumsy pastry chef <— I love the sound of that. Sounds hilarious!!) and Beth Kery’s latest Wild, Hungry Hearts (best friends since childhood but Amidst the shocking truths that are being revealed between their two families, and an old, deeply regretted mistake, Jude and Esme have to find a way to connect in a whole new way…)
While you’re here, don’t forget to check out these:
- Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— EXTENDED through the month of June!!!
- Highly Recommended Comedy-Romance Books <— In the mood to laugh? This “favorites list” just got a HUGE update!!
- Monday Earlybird Book Releases
- Alley Ciz’s “Power Play” is LIVE & we have a Five Fun Facts + signed book giveaway<— She’s this week’s newsletter sponsor!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Shadow Warrior by Christine Feehan
- Before the Broken Star: The Evermore Chronicles, Book 1 by Emily R. King
- Hammered by Pippa Grant & Lili Valente
- Valencia and Valentine by Suzy Krause
- Defending Harlow: Mountain Mercenaries, Book 4 by Susan Stoker
- Keepers of the Cave: Johnston & Riley Series, Book 1 by Gerri Hill
- Undeniable by Melanie Harlow
- The Hookup Handbook by Kendall Ryan
- The Price of Paradise by Susana López Rubio
- Imperfect Match by Corinne Michaels & Melanie Harlow
- The Two Week Arrangement by Kendall Ryan
- Rebel: Women Who Dare by Beverly Jenkins
- Arctic Wild: Frozen Hearts Series, Book 2 by Annabeth Albert
- Accidental Husband by Crystal Kaswell
- A Time for Everything: A Post Civil War Romance by Mysti Parker
- Embracing His Syn: Nothing Special, Book 2 by A.E. Via
- Things We Never Said: A Hart’s Boardwalk Novel by Samantha Young
- His to Claim: A Sci-Fi Alien Romance by Taylor Vaughn
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— Hey guess what??!! It’s been extended again through the month of June!!!
- Savaged by Mia Sheridan <— Mia Sheridan‘s latest release and we have FEEDBACK!! 😀
Mona: I just finished Savaged by Mia Sheridan and it was awesome!! It had a Transcendence (Shay Savage) feel to it, but more Mountain Man than Caveman. I don’t want to give anything away but trying to figure out who, what, where, when and why of him being alone in the wilderness. It definitely had a twist I did not see coming!
Linda: Mona I’m 70ish percent in!! Loving it really hard and emotions for Jak have been all over the place!!
- Juniper Smoke (Smoke Series Book 1) by Sadia Ash <— FREEBIE ALERT!! I don’t know for how long, but jump in!!!
Jan: Juniper Smoke? Now that one’s really different, and interesting. …original romance – although it wasn’t a perfect book I still recommend it cos it’s got such a different ‘flavour’. A ‘fresh’ feeling.
- Fated Mates: A Limited Edition Collection of Paranormal Romance and Reverse Harem Shifter Novels <— REVERSE HAREM BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!!
- River Wild by Samantha Towle <— HER NEW NEIGHBOR IS A JERK!! Jennifer LOVED IT!!!
Jennifer: I started River Wild by Samantha Towle and she’s one of my go to FAVORITES! This book convinced me I had multiple personalities? I mean who goes from sobbing uncontrollably to cracking up in the span of a second? Apparently this girl.It was FABULOUS! Definitely hit me in the feels for sure!!!!
- Every Last Breath (Final Hour Book 1) by Juno Rushdan <— MYSTERY THRILLER ALERT!! Theresa is loving this one!!
Theresa: Might want to look at Every Last Breath by Juno Rushdan. I believe this might be debut. I am terrible at reviews or explaining books. Only about halfway thru, but wow, she is highly intelligent author. It’s suspense, mystery/thriller, romance, spy/ex military/special off books government. I get tired of same old storylines.
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Wolf Rain (Psy-Changeling Trinity Book 3) by Nalini Singh <— NALINI SINGH ALERT!! HE CAN’T DEAL WITH IT… “…Kidnapped as a young girl, her psychic powers harnessed by a madman, Memory lives a caged and isolated existence…until she comes face-to-face with a wolf. Labelled an empath by her bad-tempered rescuer, Memory knows that her ‘gift’ is nothing so bright. It is a terrible darkness that means she will always be hunted. But Memory is free now and she intends to live. A certain growly wolf can just deal with it…”
- Whiskey and Wolves: Bad Alpha Dads (Shifters and Sins Book 1) by Cecilia Lane
Rebel Born (Secondborn Book 3) by Amy Bartol <— “Roselle faces a mind-reeling showdown with the deep state agent controlling her psyche in the conclusion to the Wall Street Journal bestselling Secondborn series.“
- Darkness Rising (Darkness Series Book 9) by Katie Reus
- Sanctuary: A Paranormal Romance Novella (Captivity Book 2) by Sarah Biglow and Molly Zenk
- The Beyond (A Devil’s Isle Novel Book 4) by Chloe Neill <— CHLOE NEILL ALERT!! “...It’s been a year since the Veil between the human world and the world Beyond was torn apart, and war began again. Sensitive Claire Connolly and bounty hunter Liam Quinn have been helping their human and paranormal allies fiB07R5PLDGDght back against the ravaging invaders and save what’s left of New Orleans. But a new enemy has arisen…“
- Sinful Heat: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance (Her Sinful Dragons Book 2) by Kira Riley
- Freeing Her Dragons: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance (Omega Book 2) by April Canavan
- The Devil’s Equal (The Devil’s Advocate Book 3) by Michaela Haze
- Shadow Warrior (A Shadow Riders Novel Book 4) by Christine Feehan <— CHRISTINE FEEHAN ALERT!! “…Grace Murphy has always been drawn to Vittorio Ferraro—or at least to the billionaire’s public bad-boy persona. Now that she’s under his protection and the sole focus of his intense caring, she can’t help wanting to get as close to him as possible. But Grace knows her presence is putting the entire Ferraro family in danger. Her monster of a brother will never let her go, but Vittorio has no intention of losing the woman whose shadow matches his own…”
- Ice Planet Honeymoon: Vektal and Georgie: A Sci-Fi Romance Novella by Ruby Dixon
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- The Two Week Arrangement by Kendall Ryan <— HE’S INTO THE INTERN… “…You think you’ve got me all figured out from working alongside me for two weeks, but you don’t know me. Not really. You don’t know that I’m a single dad to twin toddlers, or that those two little girls matter more to me than this entire hotel chain. I’m not interested in starting something deep and meaningful, but what I am interested in is the way your body reacts to mine when we’re in the same room...”
- The Skull Ruler by Penelope Sky <— MUST BE READ IN ORDER!!
- Defending Harlow (Mountain Mercenaries Book 4) by Susan Stoker
- A Single Touch (Irresistible Attraction Book 3) by W. Winters
- Hot SEAL, Savannah Nights by Kris Michaels
- Power Play: BTU Alumni Book #1 by Alley Ciz <— THE GOALIE ON HER BROTHER’S HOCKEY TEAM ALERT!! “…Hockey players are off limits especially … if they’re on your brothers’ team. The last time Jordan did that, it ended in disaster. It was easy to promise her brothers she’d never date another one of their teammates again. Until she meets Jake. The spark she feels when she spends time with him makes her promise harder and harder to keep.” P.S. Check out the Five Fun Facts + signed book giveaway!!
- Slay: Rivalry (Slay Quartet Book 1) by Laurelin Paige <— SHE WANTS TO TAKE HIM ON… “...I know how to be cold and strong-willed and destructive. I know how to withstand dominant men with arrogant charm and rugged features. Yet I can’t resist taking on Edward. And I can’t resist the pull he has on me. Soon I’m not so sure which side of the battle I’m standing on–if I’m the warrior meant to slay,..”
- Maybe This Time by Jill Mansell
- Pretty Virgin by Alexa Riley <— ALEXA RILEY ALERT!! So many love her steamy “shorts” “...why did the one man she’s ever had feelings for ghost her so completely? Jason was everything she wanted and then one day he was gone. When a bump in with a stranger makes her the damsel in distress, she’s shocked to find Jason nearby like an angry, jealous bull...”
- A Love that Endures 2 by Bella Forrest <— BELLA FORREST ALERT!! Continue David and Katy’s journey. Book 2 of a trilogy.
- Dezi’s Diamond: A SEALs of Honor World Novel (Heroes for Hire Book 18) by Dale Mayer
- Haunted (Eternal Brethren Military Romantic Suspense Book 3) by Shirleen Davies
- Book’em Sadie (Iron Badges Book 1) by Danielle Norman <— THE SINGLE DAD DR & THE COP… “…Widower, single-dad, Dr. Ryan Montgomery is in over his head. It’s been four years since his wife’s death and his former mother-in-law refuses to let him move on. When he finally starts dating, an accident makes him realize that dating a cop could put him right back in a world of grief and loss–a place he barely survived the first time around…”
- Hooked (Prescott Series Book 5) by Joanne Schwehm <— THE CHEF & HIS CLUMSY PASTRY CHEF… “...I love my life. As owner and chef at one of the hottest restaurants, I know how to keep things sizzling in and out of the kitchen. What more could I ask for? But I’ll tell you what I didn’t ask for… a klutzy, curly-haired woman slamming into me with a unicorn cake. Yes, you read that right—a damn cake decorated to look like the mythical creature bathed in every color of the rainbow…”
- In the Crossfire: A Circle of Justice Novel by L.P. Dover <— L.P. DOVER ALERT!! Theresa was waiting this one!! “…In the Crossfire will be live release tomorrow. In the Crossfire, Circle of Justice series. Been waiting for this, good series…”
- The Medallion by Cathy Gohlke
- Troubled Paradise (Gray Tower Book 2) by J. M. Brister
- Scorched (Seasons of Seduction Book 1) by Adele Niles <— This book contains an older, over the top alpha, a hot younger curvy girl with all the right moves, instalove and enough steam to make you run for an ice cold shower.
- Virtually Yours by Sarvenaz Tash
- Forever With You (Misfit Tattoo Book 1) by Jennifer Labelle <— BROKEN HEARTS... “…When a curvy brunette walks into my tattoo shop I immediately recognize the sad look in her eyes. Pain. Regret. Grief. But I’m drawn to her, wanting to be near her all the time. Maybe it’s because we have something in common. A broken heart…”
- I Wanna Be Where You Are by Kristina Forest <— HE DEMANDS A RIDE OR ELSE! “…When Chloe Pierce’s mom forbids her to apply for a spot at the dance conservatory of her dreams, she devises a secret plan to drive two hundred miles to the nearest audition. But Chloe hits her first speed bump when her annoying neighbor Eli insists upon hitching a ride, threatening to tell Chloe’s mom…”
- Mae’s Cafe (Welcome To Chance Book 1) by Elsa Kurt <— OLDER MAN/YOUNGER WOMAN ALERT!! “…While I try to ignore the connection we share, the entire town starts to notice. Suddenly my personal life has become the new topic of conversation. A twenty-six-year-old falling for an older man is exactly the kind of gossip that can stir a lot of drama in Chance...”
- Ruined: Tobias (Laurel Creek Series Book 3) by Hildie McQueen
- His to Claim (The Westmoreland Legacy) by Brenda Jackson
- Insolent (A Crimson Elite Novel) by T.L. Smith <— HE’S RUDE! “…He was my boss. A single father. And to top it off he was insolent. I didn’t intend to want him, that wasn’t my objective. But somehow I couldn’t say no…“
- Wild, Hungry Hearts (Wild Hearts Book 1) by Beth Kery <— BETH KERY ALERT!! BEST FRIEND TURNED MORE... “...Jude had learned long ago to lock down his lust for Esme. He’d suffered the loss of both of his parents at a young age. Esme became not only his best friend during that turbulent time, but his mainstay . . . his link to the joys of childhood and a normal life. He couldn’t afford to make a mistake and lose Esme as a friend. But as he watched her dance for him in the hotel that night, he realized something had changed between them. He dared to touch her. It’s a choice that will burn him to the core . . . and change him forever. Amidst the shocking truths that are being revealed between their two families, and an old, deeply regretted mistake, Jude and Esme have to find a way to connect in a whole new way...”
- Ayesha At Last by Uzma Jalaluddin <— A modern-day Muslim Pride and Prejudice for a new generation of love. “…She lives with her boisterous Muslim family and is always being reminded that her flighty younger cousin, Hafsa, is close to rejecting her one hundredth marriage proposal. Though Ayesha is lonely, she doesn’t want an arranged marriage. Then she meets Khalid, who is just as smart and handsome as he is conservative and judgmental. She is irritatingly attracted to someone who looks down on her choices and who dresses like he belongs in the seventh century. When a surprise engagement is announced between Khalid and Hafsa, Ayesha is torn between how she feels about the straightforward Khalid and the unsettling new gossip she hears about his family…”
- Barefoot Beach (Harmony Harbor Book 8) by Debbie Mason
- A Reluctant Bride (The Bride Ships Book #1) by Jody Hedlund
- A Sea of Lies by H. Dillon Hunt <— SHE’S MARRIED… “...Bree Harrington and Sam Hudson have oceans between them. For one thing, she’s married. The legitimacy of her marriage, or lack thereof, is not enough to push their relationship past the bounds of friendship, but it doesn’t take long to realize they’ve both found something others have searched the world for… The other half of their soul…”
- Three by Jason Collins <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “...I’m road-tripping across the country to sell a luxury RV, and I’ve got two copilots. One’s as straight as an arrow, but they both want me riding shotgun. Roman and Alex are as different as fire and ice, and between the two of them I’m feeling the heat. The road is bumpy, but they’ve got me buckled in...”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Penance by Sharon Sala – June 10th 2019
- Wrath of the Goddess (Goddess with a Blade) by Lauren Dane – June 10th 2019
- Hide Your Crazy (KPD Motorcycle Patrol Book 1) by Lani Lynn Vale – June 11th 2019
More Than Anything (The Broken Pieces Book 1) by Natasha Anders – June 11th 2019
- Dirty Money: Neely Kate Mystery #3 by Denise Grover Swank – June 11th 2019
- The Edge of Us (Crash and Burn) by Jamie McGuire – June 11th 2019
- Man of the Year by Caroline Louise Walker – June 11th 2019
- The Summer Guests by Mary Alice Monroe – June 11th 2019
- The Summer of Sunshine and Margot by Susan Mallery – June 11th 2019
- Fix Her Up: A Novel by Tessa Bailey – June 11th 2019
- Kickin’ It (Red Card Book 2) by Rachel Van Dyken – June 12th 2019
- Wild, Crazy Hearts (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill – Oak Falls Book 4) by Melissa Foster – June 12th 2018
- Written with You (The Regret Duet Book 2) by Aly Martinez – June 13th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).