BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! IT’S ALL WORKING AGAIN!!! 😀
It would seem that quite a few of the books in my “blurb-jolt” list are not pulling up on Amazon right now. Amazon acknowledges the glitch (apparently it’s happening for quite a few of the “traditionally published” books today) so never fear, they’ll be back. *phew* Go figure, it just happens to be all my squee-worthy blurb jolt ones. LOL!!! 😉
Good morning and happy new release day! A bunch of duets and trilogies are complete today, so if you’ve been waiting to jump in, now’s your chance. 😀 Like that one up there to the left. OH YESSSSS. I only hear amazing things about book #1 and now I can indulge myself ’cause #2 is LIVE!!! And not just that… so many books below excite me!!! I’m feeling that kid-in-a-candy-store feeling right now. *rubs hands together with glee*
What else am I excited about? ➔ The Girl and Her Ren (Ribbon Duet Book 2) by Pepper Winters (’cause now I can read this INCREDIBLE sounding duet!!!! I hear “forbidden” *waggles eyebrows* Eeeeeeeeeeep!!!) The Kiss Quotient (many in our book crew are super excited for this one, and I’m hearing there’s tons of great buzz about it – she’s got Aspergers and in her 30s and ready to try dating), ➔ If You Say So (actually a recent release that I missed, but how could I resist with that gorgeous cover. And the blurb totally gave me an old-school bad-boy fighter feel, kind of like one of my most favorite books ever ;), so I’m intrigued if it will give me that same rush “when the infamous Jay “The Hurricane” Hamilton—one of the highest-ranking boxers at The Underground—labels her a ring rat, she writes him off as just another guy with an over-inflated ego…“), ➔ The One You Can’t Forget (Roni Loren’s latest, and she’s getting mugged and he saves her… and she’s the attorney that helped his wife ruin him…), ➔ In Bed with the Beast by Tara Sivec (she gets kicked out of her dad’s basement and HE lets her move in temporarily… “‘Despite his attitude problem and long list of rules, Belle finds herself warming to the muscled man with a penchant for growling…” (<—OH YEAH that sounds right up my romance alley!!! I love moody-roommate books!! Especially when one gets sick and the other helps, or they accidentally snuggle-watch a movie together), ➔ This Could Change Everything (her rant against her boss goes public, and now she has to start over… elsewhere) , Finding Wicked (plane crash and she’s stuck on a deserted island with her HOT CEO!!) and of course, what’s a blurb-jolt list without a psych-thriller? ➔ Something in the Water: A Novel (ohhhhh boy, she and her husband find something in the water and decide not telling anyone can’t hurt, right? “Their decision will trigger a devastating chain of events. . . .” YIKES!!! I MUST read this!!) :D!!!
P.S. While you’re here, don’t forget to check out my latest two posts:
- Monday Earlybird Book Releases, ANNNNNND….
- Book Review – Folsom by Tarryn Fisher & Willow Aster (my latest 4 star review of a book with the coolest concept! Only 12 men left on earth trying to repopulate the “age of women”)
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Kiss Quotient: A Novel by Helen Hoang
- Part-Time Lover by Lauren Blakely
- Redeeming Rafe: Barretti Security Series, Book 2 by Sloane Kennedy
- Matchmaking for Beginners: A Novel by Maddie Dawson
- The President Is Missing by Bill Clinton & James Patterson
- Something in the Water by Catherine Steadman
- Brief Cases bu Jim Butcher
- When Life Gives You Lululemons: A Devil Wears Prada Novel by Lauren Weisberger
- Us Against You Fredrik Backman
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- If You Say So by A.R. Myles <— RECENT RELEASE & IT SOUNDS RIGHT UP MY BAD-BOY ALLEY!!! “The night Alison Lockhart walks in to Undisputed, she only wants to have a drink, celebrate a friend’s birthday, and forget about the newest guy her mother tried to set her up with. It’s why, when the infamous Jay “The Hurricane” Hamilton—one of the highest-ranking boxers at The Underground—labels her a ring rat, she writes him off as just another guy with an over-inflated ego…“
- Heaven Hill Series – Complete Series by Laramie Briscoe <— GRITTY BIKER SERIES SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! The WHOLE thing!!!
- Such Dark Things: A Novel of Psychological Suspense by Courtney Evan Tate <— PSYCH-THRILLER BY COURTNEY COLE (this is a different pen name) and it’s on SUPER-SALE RIGHT NOW!!! “Dr. Corinne Cabot is living the American dream. She’s a successful ER physician in Chicago who’s married to a handsome husband. Together they live in a charming house in the suburbs. But appearances can be deceiving—and what no one can see is Corinne’s dark past. Troubling gaps in her memory mean she recalls little about a haunting event in her life years ago that changed everything…”
- Runaway Train: The Complete Series by Katie Ashley <— KATIE ASHLEY SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!! The entires series, bundled, is super-bargain priced today!!!!
- Dirt Nap: A Marnie Baranuik Between the Files Story by A.J. Aalto <— MADE TESSA SOB!!
Tessa: Finished reading Dirt Nap by AJ Aalto yesterday and sobbed hysterically over that ending. So… as I was still sobbing I went and got the next (fifth) book of the series to hope it stopped my crying. It did… a little. Enough to fall asleep.
- Welcome to the Dark Side (The Fallen Men Book 2) <—Back on the list ’cause the recommendations are coming in fast and furious! THIS one was Tabathia’s favorite!
Tabathia: Loved, loved, loved this series. I read book 2 first after reading so many positive suggestions/reviews on different book groups and fell in love with Zeus which was such a great book. Then went back and read book 1, even though not on the same level as Zeus it was still a good book. Can’t wait for book 3 with Zeus’s daughter. Also, first time reading this author.
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Redson (VLG Book 10) by Laurann Dohner
- Brief Cases (Dresden Files) by Jim Butcher
- Simon Says (Guardians of the Dark Book 1) by Bianca D’Arc
- Crown of Ruin: Blood Descendants Universe (Crown of Death Book 3) by Keary Taylor
- Dragon Undercover (Dark Scales Division Book 1) by Lia Davis and Kerry Adrienne
- Burning Violet (Lick of Fire) by Kallysten
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- The Girl and Her Ren (Ribbon Duet Book 2) by Pepper Winters <— LIVE!!! THE DUET IS COMPLETE & I hear this duet is absolutely addictive, forbidden and to die for!!! Guess what I get to do? READ IT!!! 😀 YAY ME!!! P.S. Here’s book #1 ➔ The Boy and His Ribbon (Ribbon Duet Book 1)
Ali: Omg the Boy and His Ribbon! I bawled you guys. It’s not the usual dark read Pepper Winters puts out, but it’s so so much feels. My heart couldn’t take it, book 2 I need you ASAP! This will definitely be in my top 10 reads this year already.
Diana: Diana: I read The Boy and his Ribbon on Wednesday. Can’t wait for the sequel!! Even knowing how it was going to end from the halfway mark, it was like a train wreck – I couldn’t stop reading & loving it. Ren is the best. Della was both frustrating & understandable. Gah! The waiting!
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang <— BEV WANTS US TO BUDDY-READ THIS ONE! SHE HAS ASPERGERS & WANTS MORE EXPERIENCE… “...Her conclusion: she needs lots of practice–with a professional. Which is why she hires escort Michael Phan. The Vietnamese and Swedish stunner can’t afford to turn down Stella’s offer, and agrees to help her check off all the boxes on her lesson plan–from foreplay to more-than-missionary position… Before long, Stella not only learns to appreciate his kisses, but crave all of the other things he’s making her feel. Their no-nonsense partnership starts making a strange kind of sense...”
bev: I really want to read The Kiss Quotient when it comes out. Anyone want to read it with me?
marina: Also anxiously awaiting The Kiss Quotient!
bev: Just waiting for The Kiss Quotient and hope it lives up to the buzz. Grey & Kandace read The Kiss Quotient with me.
Tasha: I really want to read The Kiss Quotient too.
bev: Tasha… when the Kiss Quotient comes out you read that with me. Problem solved.
- Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc. Book 1) by Rachel Van Dyken <— RACHEL VAN DYKEN ALERT!! HER EX-NFL HEARTBREAKER ALERT!! “Blaire has never quite gotten over Jessie Beckett, the ex–NFL star whose kisses were hot enough to ignite the entire Eastern Seaboard. When he chose work over her, Blaire was left brokenhearted. Why else would she have married a skeezy two-timer, just to divorce him less than a year later? Now Blaire is getting even by becoming one half of Dirty Exes, a PI firm fully committed to humiliating cheating jerks. If only the new jerk she’s been hired to uncover wasn’t Jessie Beckett himself…”
- Cade (SEALs of Steel Series Book 3) by Dale Mayer
- Queen in Lingerie by Penelope Sky
- Finding Wicked (The Mitchell Brothers Book 2) by Kathryn L. James <— LIVE!!! This is one of the most swoon-worthy covers EVER!!! AND OMG I LOVE THIS PREMISE!!! She… AND the CEO are stranded on a deserted island after a plane crash. My heart is already palpitating. I LOVE DESERTED ISLAND ROMANCE STORIES!! “…Together on a business trip, Garrett an avid pilot must make an emergency crash landing on a deserted island. With no satellite service, no phone signal, or any means of rescue on the horizon, they are forced to find ways of survival. But that’s not all they find—sizzling chemistry, undeniable attraction, and HOT passionate sex explode. But amidst paradise, there are also secrets that threaten to tear them apart...” P.S. The author is giving away THREE SIGNED SETS of the 2 books in this series to three lucky commenters on my latest blog post.
- Undone (House of Sin Book 3) by Elisabeth Naughton <— TRILOGY CONCLUSION ALERT!!!
- A Shameless Little Bet (Shameless #3) by Meli Raine <— TRILOGY CONCLUSION ALERT!!!
- The Church (The Cloister Book 3) by Celia Aaron <— TRILOGY CONCLUSION ALERT!!
- The One You Can’t Forget (The Ones Who Got Away) by Roni Loren <— HE SAVES THE FEMALE ATTORNEY THAT HELPED HIS WIFE RUIN HIM… “Wes Garrett is trying to get back on his feet after losing his dream restaurant, his money, and half his damn mind in a vicious divorce. But when he intervenes in a mugging and saves Rebecca—the attorney who helped his ex ruin him—his simple life gets complicated. Their attraction is inconvenient and neither wants more than a fling. But when Rebecca’s secret is put at risk, both discover they could lose everything...”
- Queen of Diamonds (Aces & Eights Book 4) by Sandra Owens
- The Forgotten Heiress (The Heiress Games Book 3): Palm Cove Tales by Kristin Wallace
- Real Kind of Love (Books & Brews Series Book 1) by Sara Rider
- Come Back to the Ballpark, Maisy Gray (Comeback Romance Series Book 1) by Cynthia Tennent
- Unexpected Love Story (Love Series Book 2) by Natasha Madison <— NATASHA MADISON’S LATEST!! THE RUNAWAY BRIDE ALERT!! “I was the strong one, they said, until two words brought me to my knees. It was a secret I didn’t share with anyone. A secret that made me promise I’d never fall in love. I no longer wanted that white picket fence of every woman’s dreams. Until the unthinkable happened...”
- The Ever After: A Novel by Sarah Pekkanen
- Blazing Summer (Darling Investigations Book 2) by Denise Grover Swank
- Vengeance: The Program Book 4 by N.M. Catalano
- Must Love Babies by Lynnette Austin
- The Start of Something Good (Stay Book 1) by Jennifer Probst <— JENNIFER PROBST ALERT!!
- In Bed with the Beast (The Naughty Princess Club) by Tara Sivec <— TARA SIVEC ALERT!! SHE’S A BOOKWORM COMFORTABLE LIVING IN HER DAD’S BASEMENT… UNTIL HE KICKS HER OUT! “...when her new friends and new business gets her kicked out of her dad’s house, Belle is rescued by the surly Vincent “Beast” Adams who invites her to be his house guest until she gets back on her feet. Despite his attitude problem and long list of rules, Belle finds herself warming to the muscled man with a penchant for growling and starts seeing a gentle side to him that wasn’t there before. Yet there’s a room that Beast keeps locked and Belle keeps getting hints that Beast is hiding something…”
- Devil (Savage MC–Tennessee Book 1) by Jordan Marie
- Misadventures with a Rock Star (Misadventures Book 12) by Helen Hardt
- When Life Gives You Lululemons by Lauren Weisberger <— SEQUEL TO THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA!! “…Let’s be clear: Emily Charlton does not do the suburbs. After leaving Miranda Priestly, she’s been working in Hollywood as an image consultant to the stars, but recently, Emily’s lost a few clients. She’s hopeless with social media. The new guard is nipping at her heels. She needs a big opportunity, and she needs it now. When Karolina Hartwell, a gorgeous former supermodel, is arrested for a DUI, her fall from grace is merciless. Her senator-husband leaves her, her Beltway friends disappear, and the tabloids pounce. In Karolina, Emily finds her comeback opportunity...”
- What Happens in Summer (At the Shore) by Caridad Pineiro
- Cowboy SEAL Redemption (Navy SEAL Cowboys) by Nicole Helm <— FAKE GIRLFRIEND ALERT!! “…Desperate, he makes a deal with local bad girl Rose Rogers: in exchange for some extra security, she’ll play the perfect loving girlfriend. Rose doesn’t trust any man, much less some tough-as-nails former SEAL. But the more they settle into their ruse, the more things start to feel real, and the more Rose’s true fear surfaces—that she’ll never be good enough for love…”
- The Chateau: An Erotic Thriller (The Original Sinners) by Tiffany Reisz <— TIFFANY REISZ ALERT!!! ARE THEY ACTUALLY… WILLING? “...his latest assignment is quite out of the ordinary. His commanding officer’s nephew has disappeared inside a sex cult, and Kingsley has been tasked with bringing him home to safety. The cult’s holy book is “Story of O,” the infamous French novel of extreme sado-masochism. Their château is a looking-glass world where women reign and men are their willing slaves. Or are they willing? It’s Kingsley’s mission to find out…”
- Knocked Down: A Single Dad Romance by Nikki Ash
- The Final Goodbye (Hidden Truths Book 5) by Brittney Sahin
- Beachboy Murder: A Gabby LeClair Aloha Lagoon Mystery (Aloha Lagoon Mysteries Book 11) by Sally J. Smith and Jean Steffens
- Hidden: A Novel by Kelli Clare
- Trick (Diablo’s Throne MMA Book 3) by HJ Bellus <— THE MYSTERIOUS PRIZE FIGHTER… “...With a champion title tied to his name, his future is endless until the raven-haired beauty became his game changer. Mack owned him the moment she stumbled into his world. Trick could have never seen the sharp turn his life was about to take...”
- Temporary Groom: Left At The Altar by J. S. Scott
- Darcy’s Downfall (Wild Kings MC: Dander Falls Book 1) by Erin Osborne
- The Ex-Wife: A nail biting gripping psychological thriller by Jess Ryder
- Tall, Dark and Charming (Tall, Dark and Sexy Series Book 1) by Erika Wilde
- BFF by K.C. Wells <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Mr. June (Calendar Men Book 6) by Bailey Bradford <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Naughty Secrets (Naughty Shorts Book 3) by Sarah Castille <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE BETWEEN THE ROCK STAR & THE TEACHER… “...Ten years ago tragedy destroyed us. I threw myself into my farm, hoping time would heal the wound. Instead, I lost myself in my work and drifted away from my beautiful wife.I thought nothing could bring Natalie back to me. Until I find out that she’s in the local bar with the town’s most eligible bachelor. It’s now or never. My second chance…”
- 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Sixteen <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT!!! “From New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors Jennifer Probst, Tessa Bailey, Elisabeth Naughton, Laura Kaye, and introducing Erika Wilde. Five Dark Tales. Five Sensual Stories. Five Page Turners.”
- Silent Love: Part 4 (Forbidden Series) by Kenadee Bryant
- Only With You (Man Enough) by Nicole McLaughlin
- Something in the Water: A Novel by Catherine Steadman <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! OMG!!!!!!!! What did they FIND???? I must read this!!! “Erin is a documentary filmmaker on the brink of a professional breakthrough, Mark a handsome investment banker with big plans. Passionately in love, they embark on a dream honeymoon to the tropical island of Bora Bora, where they enjoy the sun, the sand, and each other. Then, while scuba diving in the crystal blue sea, they find something in the water. . . . Could the life of your dreams be the stuff of nightmares? Suddenly the newlyweds must make a dangerous choice: to speak out or to protect their secret. After all, if no one else knows, who would be hurt? Their decision will trigger a devastating chain of events. . . .”
- Heartstrings (Hale Street) by Amy Knupp <— HE’S TRYING TO WRITE A HIT COUNTRY ALBUM & THEN HE MEETS HER… “...After a move to Nashville, she yearns to build a “normal” life, one where she—and others—can discover who she is outside of music. Catching a country singer’s attention is far from normal, but she can’t resist being drawn into Tucker’s world. Tucker can’t afford a distraction, can’t afford to notice anything but Gin’s talent, but the more he spends time with her, the more time he wants to spend with her…until the band suffers a devastating blow...”
- Us Against You: A Novel (Beartown) by Fredrik Backman <— FREDERIK BACKMAN ALERT!! A SURPRISING NEW COACH & A CHANCE AT A COMEBACK... “…As the tension mounts between the two adversaries, a newcomer arrives who gives Beartown hockey a surprising new coach and a chance at a comeback. Soon a team starts to take shape around Amat, the fastest player you’ll ever see; Benji, the intense lone wolf; always dutiful and eager-to-please Bobo; and Vidar, a born-to-be-bad troublemaker. But bringing this team together proves to be a challenge as old bonds are broken, new ones are formed, and the town’s enmity with Hed grows more and more acute…”
- Lark Song by Jane Bailey
- Dirty-Talking Cowboy: A Kinky Spurs Novel by Stacey Kennedy
- This Could Change Everything by Jill Mansell <— WHOOPS!!! HER RANT WENT PUBLIC… “Essie Phillips never meant for her private rant about her boss to be sent to everyone in her address book, but as soon as it goes viral, her life as she knows it is over. Solution: move to a new town, find a new job, make new friends. If only it were as simple as that…“
- Justice Betrayed ( Book #3) (Memphis Cold Case) by Patricia Bradley
- Just Let Go by Courtney Walsh
- A Vow Redeemed (The Potter’s House Books Book 6) by Kristen M. Fraser
- Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery Book 2) by Dana Marton
- The Ambush: Succubus on a Mission (Succubus Harem Book 13) by L.L. Frost
- When Archie Met Rosie: An Unexpected Love Story by Lynda Renham
- A Daring Venture (An Empire State Novel Book #2) by Elizabeth Camden <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! “As a biochemist in early 1900s New York, Doctor Rosalind Werner has dedicated her life to the crusade against waterborne diseases. She is at the forefront of a groundbreaking technology that will change the way water is delivered to every household in the city–but only if she can get people to believe in her work. Newly appointed Commissioner of Water for New York, Nicholas Drake is highly skeptical of Rosalind and her team’s techniques. When a brewing court case throws him into direct confrontation with her, he is surprised by his reaction to the lovely scientist...”
- A Lady Hoyden’s Secret (Bluestockings Defying Rogues Book 2) by Dawn Brower
- Order of Protection (A Courting Justice Novel) by Lexi Blake
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Get You Some (The Simple Man Series Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale – June 7th 2018
- Wild Card (Billionaire Bachelors Book 3) by Lila Monroe – June 11th 2018
- Captivated by Tessa Bailey – June 11th 2018
- A Wish For Us by Tillie Cole – June 11th 2018
- Whiskey Reveals (Whiskey and Lies Book 2) by Carrie Ann Ryan – June 12th 2018
- A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes) by Sabaa Tahir – June 12th 2018
- Venom in the Veins: An Elemental Assassin Book by Jennifer Estep – June 12th 2018
- Ocean Light (Psy-Changeling Trinity) by Nalini Singh – June 12th 2018
- In A Faraway Land (Runaway Princess: Flicka #3) by Blair Babylon – June 12th 2018
- Lying in Wait: A Novel by Liz Nugent – June 12th 2018
- Entangled Moon: A Novel by E.C. Frey – June 12th 2018
- Tell Me Lies: A Novel by Carola Lovering – June 12th 2018
- Atticus by Sawyer Bennett – June 12th 2018
- Tied Down (Nailed Down Book 2) by Chelle Bliss & Eden Butler – June 12th 2018
- Jinn’s Dominion (Desert Cursed Series Book 3) by Shannon Mayer – June 12th 2018
- End Game (Bellevue Bullies Series Book 4) by Toni Aleo – June 12th 2018
- More Than Words by Mia Sheridan – June 12th 2018
- Unconscious Hearts (Hearts of Vegas Book 1) by Harper Sloan – June 12th 2018
- Moments of Disarray: An Alex Kennedy Story by Megan Hart – June 13th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).