Happy NEW RELEASE TUESDAY!! We’ve got books!! And blurb jolts! Like that one there to the left. <— Ohhhhh my my my!! This sounds like it’s going to be crazy-intense!! I can smell the trouble from here.
What else gave me a blurb jolt? The Assistant (she hires an assistant for her husband, and everything in their perfect life changes), Cliff’s Edge (she’s house-sitting, and a famous movie star decides he’s going to stay there too), Twisted (Aleatha Romig’s latest… and he’s a bad guy that’s fixated on her), Choose Me (he’s in love with her, and she’s walking down the aisle to marry someone else), and Shouldn’t Have You (she’s a grieving widow, and then she meets him…)
Michele G: I’m reading The Assistant by Marni Mann right now (an ARC). Holy crap…I really feel like some serious drama is getting ready to hit the fan…but I suspect maybe it’s not what I’m expecting it to be. She’s a little tricky sometimes…I’m just not sure what’s exactly is going on yet…either way…I think it’s going to hurt. Yikes…but in a good way…you know…angsty and all…I think! I’ll keep y’all posted.
Rae: Can’t wait for The Assistant by Marni Mann. Guess I won’t be getting much sleep tonight!
Krystal: Hot can’t wait
Michele G: I finished The Assistant by Marni Mann. It would be a great buddy read….I kept wishing I had people to vent to as I was reading. I wanted to throw out theories, complain about a character, etc. and didn’t have anywhere to go with it. It was a creative plotline that kept me guessing. I figured out part of the twist but not all. It is twisty and emotional FYI…just be prepared. I gave it 4 stars and really recommend it. There were a couple of things that kept me from 5 starring it. It seems to be a 5 star book for a lot of the early readers though.
While you’re here, don’t forget to check out these:
- Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— Hey guess what??!! I dunno if I read when it was “ending” wrong or if Amazon just extended it, but the Kindle Unlimited Membership deal is still on!!!
- Monday Earlybird Book Releases <— TWO BIG blurb jolts on here for me!!
- Aly Martinez “ The Regret Duet Reading Order” Duet is going live in just a few days and WE LOVE THIS AUTHOR!!! Plus book #1 is super-bargain priced while it’s in “preorder” mode.
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Viper: Fallen Angel, Book 2 by Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Let Me Please You: A McClain Family Novella: McClain Brothers, Book 3.5, by Alexandria House
- Duchess of My Heart by Maya Banks
- The Lost and the Chosen: Lost Sentinel Series, Book 1 by Ivy Asher
- Pain: Curse of the Gods, Book 5 by Jane Washington & Jaymin Eve
- My Ex-Best Friend’s Wedding by Wendy Wax
- Degrees of Guilt by HS Chandler
- The Last Song: Booktrack Editionby Nicholas Sparks
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— Hey guess what??!! I dunno if I read when it was “ending” wrong or if Amazon just extended it, but the Kindle Unlimited Membership deal is still on!!!
- Timid (Lark Cove Book 2) by Devney Perry <— UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT!! Leslie M enjoyed this one!
Leslie M: I finished Timid by Devney Perry last night. I actually liked it better than book 1 – 4****! I enjoyed the “unrequited love” storyline. Although this is about diff couple than 1st book, to me it is not a standalone.
Julie O: …absolutely loved TIMID!!!
- Anti Hero by Skye Warren <— SKYE WARREN SUPER-BARGAIN! “...Nate Gaines knows he’s no hero. After losing his team in a fiery betrayal, he left the army. Now he works for cold hard cash. And the girl he loves? She’s better off without him. Until her story makes her a target. Then he’ll protect her. He’ll kill for her. He just won’t let himself fall for her again...”
- Shadowspell Academy: The Culling Trials (Book 2) by by Tessa loved this one!
Tessa: Maryse, about Shadowspell Academy: The Culling trial (which I adored book two SO MUCH. The action was insane), book 3 will be out June 11th.So worth reading if you love PNR.
- The Other Princess: Aces High MC (Aces High MC – Charleston Book 1) by Christine Michelle <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! Misty recommends this one!
Misty: I just read an awesome book and thought you would love it as well. I normally go with your recommendations but I happened upon this one. Please check it out. Get your tissues ready because you will need them. The book is The Other Princess Aces High MC by Christine Michelle. Just incredible!!!
- Worked Up (Made in Jersey Book 3) by Tessa Bailey <— TESSA BAILY ALERT!! Julie O recommends it!
Julie O: Maryse I know you love Tessa Bailey especially the books with the dorky policeman on the covers. Haven’t read those yet, can’t get past the cover but I have read 5 or 6 others and I just re-read my favorite, WORKED UP. You really need to read this one, has an H that is so sweet and unforgettable. Please try and work it in sometime…
- Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms Book 1) by Melanie Harlow <— MELANIE HARLOW SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! OLDER MAN/YOUNGER GIRL ALERT!! And he’s a single dad… AND a Marine and she’s his nanny. 😉 “...Sure, Frannie Sawyer is beautiful and sweet, but she’s twenty-seven, the boss’s daughter, and my new part-time nanny—which means she’s completely off-limits. It’s bad enough I can’t stop fantasizing about her, what kind of jerk would I be if I acted on the impulse to kiss her? (Exactly the kind of jerk you’re thinking.)…”
Linda: Loved Irresistible by Melanie Harlow!! Love her writing.
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Undefeated: Blood Bond: Parts 13, 14 & 15 (Volume 5) (Blood Bond Saga) by Helen Hardt
- Blood Bond: 13 (Blood Bond Saga) by Helen Hardt
- Bear Meets Girl (Grizzly Cove Book 13) by Bianca D’Arc
- Supernatural Academy: Sophomore Witch by Ingrid Seymour and Katie French
- Oracle: The Harbinger: An Oracle’s Maidens Novel 02 by D. R. Rosier
- Under Fyre (Alien Dragon Shifters Book 1) by Cara Bristol
- Written on Skin (Sigil Fire Book 2) by
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- The Assistant by Marni Mann <— SHE’S MARRIED & HAS AN AMAZING LIFE UNTIL… “...Before: My husband could rely on me to take care of everything. After: I hire him the perfect assistant. My entire life can be summed up in before and afters, but something happens in the middle.
A meeting. And it changes the course of everyone’s lives forever…“
- The Cowgirl’s Forever Love (The Colemans of Heart Falls Book 1) by Vivian Arend
- SEALs of Honor: Kanen by Dale Mayer
- The Shadow (A Berry Springs Novel) by Amanda McKinney
- Shunned: a reverse harem bully romance (Kings of Miskatonic Prep Book 1) by Steffanie Holmes <— BULLY REVERSE HAREM ROMANCE ALERT!! “…I only have to endure one year at this prestigious academy for rich snobs. One year of being the charity case no one wanted. One year of taunts and insults and bullying. Then I’m free. But I didn’t count on Trey, Ayaz, and Quinn...”
- Cliff’s Edge (Solace Island Series Book 2) by
- The Dark Bones by Loreth Anne White
- The Rancher’s Secret Love (The Montana McGregor Brothers Book 2) by Paula Altenburg
- Elusive Identities: Cowboy Justice Association (Serials and Stalkers Book 1) by Olivia Jaymes
- Twisted (Tangled Web Book 1) by Aleatha Romig <— ALEATHA ROMIG ALERT!! HE’S A BAD GUY, AND NOW HE WANTS HER… “...I utilize the skills inherent to me, not knowing from where they came, not recalling what I’d lost. And then I saw her. Laurel Carlson. I shouldn’t want her, desire her, or need her, yet with each sighting I know she is exactly what I have to have. Laurel has the ability to do what I thought was impossible. She sees what others don’t. My gut tells me that it’s a deadly mistake to change my plans and open my world to her…”
- Outplayed by Lila Rose
- Ghost: A Linear Tactical Romantic Suspense Standalone by Janie Crouch
- To Love a Prince (The Prince Duet Book 2) by Nana Malone
- His Sweet Pea (The May Flowers Series) by Vivian Ward
- Shouldn’t Have You (Fractured Connections Book 2) by Carrie Ann Ryan <— SHE’S A WIDOW NOW… “…I’ve been many things in my life: daughter, friend, student, lover, wife…and now, widow. Getting past those labels and finding who I could be without them was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. Then I became friends with Brendon Connolly. Every time I look at him, I see a past, I see a present, and I’m afraid if I look too hard, I’ll see a future...”
- The Dark Bones (A Dark Lure novel) by Loreth Anne White
- Holding Out (Returning Home Book 4) by Serena Bell
- Hot SEAL, Tijuana Nights: An Enemies to Lovers Romantic Comedy (SEALs in Paradise) by Cat Johnson
- Securing Sidney (SEAL of Protection: Legacy Book 2) by Susan Stoker
- Choose Me by by RC Boldt <— ANGST ALERT!!! SHE’S MARRYING SOMEONE ELSE & HE’S WATCHING HER WALK DOWN THE AISLE… “…I put on a brave face as I watch her walk down the aisle. Because it’s too late. I refuse to be the bastard who makes her cry on her wedding day, but I’m dying to tell her what I’ve always known. She’s my best friend, but she doesn’t realize she owns my f*cking heart and soul, too…“
- Siren Unleashed (Texas Sirens Book 7) by Lexi Blake and Sophie Oak
- Duke of Shadows (Moonlight Square, Book 4) by Gaelen Foley <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- Make a Viscount Beg: Regency Romance (How to Reform a Rake Book 5) by by Tammy Andresen <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- Her Loving Hero (Black Dawn Book 8) by Caitlyn O’Leary
- SEAL Forever (Silver SEALs Book 6) by Kris Michaels
- His Magnolia (The May Flowers Series) by Dori Lavelle <— SHE STILL FEARS THE MEAN GIRLS… “...I’m thirty-two years old, but I feel like I’m still stuck in high school. I wear my hair the same way, I have a job in the same building, and I still fear the mean girls. When I’m invited to the high school reunion, I decide not to go. And then the most handsome man literally knocks me off my feet, sweeps me into his arms, and offers to be my date...”
- His Cactus Flower (The May Flowers Series ) by Rebecca Gallo
- The Billionaire’s Untouched Bride (Evermore Book 6) by Clare Connelly
- The Fall of Troy (The Odyssey Duet Book 1) by Dr. Rebecca Sharp
- Hurt (The Hurt Series Book 1) by Lydia Michaels <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! “…Emery Tanner is captivated—to the point of obsession—by the stunning Scotsman tending bar at the Imperial Hotel. With as many dark secrets as he has scars, she hungers to know every exquisite inch of him, but her shy nature leaves her tongue-tied. Despite her sense that innate kindness rests beneath his savage surface, Callan MacGregor is a man to approach with caution—if not fear. When tragedy strikes and Emery’s world is shattered, she learns just how ruthless Callan can be…”
- Her Sinful Marine (Sinful Marines Book 2) by by Makenna Jameison
- Falling For You (All For You Book 2) by Jennifer Van Wyk
- Blackout, Book Two (The Leather & Lace Duet 2) by Janine Infante Bosco
- Jagged Edges (Shattered Fate Series Book 2) by T. L. Anderson <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! MUST BE READ IN ORDER!! “…Jagged Edges is book two in the Shattered Fate Series that follows Mia and Jackson’s story…”
- The Best Years (The Amherst Sinners Series Book 1) <— SHE’S ESCAPING IN COLLEGE… “…College. My one chance to escape. And I ran as far and fast as I could. Straight into the arms of something more dangerous. Oliver. He thinks I’m a good girl. But he doesn’t know what I’m running from. He thinks I should stay away from him. But I can’t. I like his cruel words. And his intoxicating smile. He’s a temptation I can’t resist...”
Mischievously Mine (Sycamore Cove Games Book 2) by
- Rook (Endgame Book 2) by
- Blood and Vows (Twisted Duet Book 2) by
- Hers To Keep (Montana Secrets Series Book 3) by
- A Love Like Yours (Love Story Duet Book 1) by Robin Huber <— THE FIGHTER & THE SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE… “…we broke each other’s hearts, and we did a damn good job of it. A decade has passed since I last saw her, but not a day goes by that I don’t think of her clear blue eyes or easy smile. So when I see her at one of my matches–and find out that she’s engaged–I need to understand why she turned her back on me all those years ago...”
- It’s Hot in the Hamptons: A Novel by
- Under The Scrubs by
- To Tame a Wild Cowboy: Cupid, Texas by Lori Wilde
- Star-Crossed: A Novel by
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Written with Regret (The Regret Duet Book 1) by Aly Martinez – May 23rd 2019
- Ring around the Rosey by L.A. Fiore & Anthony Dwayne – May 24th 2019
- Black Swan (The Kingmaker Saga Book 3) by London Miller – May 25th 2019
- Mine by Courtney Cole – May 28th 2019
- Passion on Park Avenue (The Central Park Pact Book 1) by Lauren Layne – May 28th 2019
- Million Dollar Devil by Katy Evans – May 28th 2019
- My Solace (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 11) by Alanea Alder – May 28th 2019
- Runaway Heir (Westerly Billionaire Book 5) by Ruth Cardello – May 28th 2019
- Stealing Vengeance (Valkyrie Vengeance Series Book 1) by Kayla Cross – May 28th 2019
- Take the Bride: A Knight Brothers Novella by Carly Phillips – May 28th 2019
- One Night of Scandal (Wicked Dukes Club Book 4) by Darcy Burke – May 28th 2019
- String Boys by Amy Lane – May 28th 2019
- Bridal Boot Camp by Meg Cabot – May 28th 2019
- Rebel (Women Who Dare) by Beverly Jenkins – May 28th 2019
- Hammered by Pippa Grant & Lili Valente – May 28th 2019
- Rated Ex by Ella Fox – May 30th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).