WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! LOOKIT WHAT JUST WENT LIVE!!! Kimberly Lauren’s Ever Lonely (Ever James Band Book 1) She’s a famous (wild child) rock star, and he plays guitar in the subways ➔➔➔
“She sings their songs. She poses for their pictures. She wears their clothes.
Rhett Grayson has one of the most sought-after spots in the New York subway system to play his music. Travelers fill his guitar case with enough money to pay his bills and buy a round of drinks for his friends every week. He has his own apartment in Manhattan. Who cares if he can touch the walls with his arms stretched out wide? It’s his.
When Rhett is unexpectedly asked to join Ever’s band as lead guitarist, will Ever be able to cope with a new bandmate who’s as infuriating as he is tempting?”
AND!!! THIS ONE WENT LIVE TOO!!! What Lies Between (Where One Goes Book 2) by B.N. Toler (sequel!!) & OMG THIS STORY SOUNDS AMAZING!!! I know book #1 made many in our crew crazy (in a good way).
D.G.: Had to stop reading this morning because I didn’t want to RUIN my makeup from BAWLING my eyes out! UGH! SO GOOD that I just had to put it down so I can SAVOR my crying jag later when I have time! Where One Goes (<— book#1) by BN Toler.
Mona: DG, thank you for recommending Where One Goes! This book definitely brings the tears, but it also makes you laugh. I could not stop reading it…one clicked this morning and finished this evening! Thank you!
AnneC: Hi Maryse! “What Lies Between” by B.N. Toler released today. It is a follow up book to “Where One Goes” with Ike, Charlotte and George.
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!! I’m still working on the list as we speak, but it’s loaded with goodies already so I’m posting it while I work on it. More to come… 😉
I highlighted so many awesome ones on this list, and a few gave me an extra blurb-jolt! Which ones? THESE:
BLURB JOLTS!!! That one there to the left!! Love Sincerely Yours (Both, hilarious authors and how can I resist a girl drunk-emailing her boss that she’s into!! LOL!!), Fight or Flight (Samantha Young’s latest!!! They meet on a flight… then he shows up on her doorstep!), Five Years Gone (Marie Force’s latest & it sounds like an incredibly angsty read!! Love Triangle? She doesn’t know if her boyfriend is alive after he deploys and she never hears from him… and then she meets someone else), I Hate You, I Love You (rival professors that hate each other), The Right Kind Of Wrong (forbidden!!! She’s in love with her sister’s husband!!) and All My Life (she’s been his best friend forever, and has loved him all her life. And watched him fall in love with someone else, have a baby, and still loved him when he was left by her…)
P.S. While you’re here, don’t forget to check out yesterday’s earlybirds, and my latest review:
- Monday Earlybird Book Releases <— Many of our favorites are here!
- Book Review – Oak Avenue by Brandi Reeds <— A short horror story that’s not too scary but still well developed. 😉
- Prescott Lane’s “All My Life” is live & we are celebrating with a signed book giveaway!! <— comment on that post to enter!! 😀
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Once upon a Wild Fling by Lauren Blakely
- The Hollow of Fear: The Lady Sherlock Series, Book 3 by Sherry Thomas
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli
- Absolution: A Novel by Ava Harrison
- Five Years Gone by Marie Force
- Barbarian’s Taming: Ice Planet Barbarians Series, Book 8 by Ruby Dixon
- The Delphi Revolution: The Delphi Trilogy, Book 3 by Rysa Walker
- Fight or Flight by Samantha Young
- A Very Merry Romance: Madaris Series, Book 21 by Brenda Jackson
- Bigger Rock by Lauren Blakely <— FOUR AUDIOBOOKS BUNDLED!!! “Four romance novels – packaged into one delicious audio bundle, narrated by Sebastian York! Bigger Rock is the only bundle for the number one NYT best-selling Big Rock series, and it includes the first four audio books – Big Rock, Mister O, Well Hung, and Full Package…. “
- Cut and Run by Mary Burton
- Buckled by Pam Godwin
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- Wish by Deborah Bladon <— DEBORAH BLADON SUPER-BARGAIN!!! HE’S HER NEW ROOMMATE!!! “…I get back to Manhattan after my birthday trip, a surprise is waiting for me. A tall, gorgeous, tattooed stranger is in my apartment. Did I mention he’s naked? He says it’s not a big deal. I say it is a BIG deal, if you know what I mean. I assume he’s here to see my roommate, but apparently I’m wrong since she left town while I was away. Sebastian Wolf is my new roommate. I’m tempted to throw him out after the first day, but I agree to give him another chance. When I start to wish for more, I discover that my new roommate isn’t the man I thought he was…”
- The Left Side of Perfect (The Perfect Duet Book 1) by Meghan Quinn <— MEGHAN QUINN SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! FRIENDS TO LOVERS & IT SOUNDS ANGSTY!!! “…For better or for worse,’til death do us part . . . The better captured me; she’s who stole my heart. And made me realize I couldn’t live without this woman. The worse of her took my breath away–kicked me when I was down and twisted me into a million knots…”
- Crazy Rich Asians (Crazy Rich Asians Trilogy) by Kevin Kwan <— THIS MOVIE IS ALL THE RAGE RIGHT NOW!! And here’s the actual book!
bev: How have none of us read Crazy Rich Asians? I keep seeing it every where because of the movie, usually at least one of us reads the popular book.
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES
- Caravan Witch (Questing Witch Book 2) by Shannon Mayer <— SHE SURVIVED THE END OF THE WORLD… “…As if surviving the end of the world, and the theft of my powers wasn’t enough on their own, a heaping pile of Ogre and a side of human raiders has been added to my plate while trying to feed our starving caravan...”
- Embrace the Passion: Pets in Space 3
- Reluctant Psychic (Sasha Urban Series Book 3) by Dima Zales
- Dragon Night: A Dark Kings Novella by Donna Grant
- Stone Heart (The Gargoyle Protectors Book 1) by Ariel Marie
- Lone Wolf by Anna Martin
- Hex Me Not (Wicked Good Mystery Series Book 2) by Lucy May
- A Brush with Fate (The Lost Shards Book 2) by Anna Argent
- Perilous (Dragon’s Creed Book 3) by Katie French and Ingrid Seymour
- Zero Hour: A Post-Apocalyptic MM Romance by Jordan Castillo Price
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- Love Sincerely Yours by Meghan Quinn & Sara Ney <— MEGHAN QUINN & SARA NEY ALERT!!! SHE’S INTO HER BOSS & SHE’S SENDING HIM AN EMAIL… “…I think it’s important to be open and honest with your co-workers, don’t you? So here I am, being open and honest. Drunk but honest. Or just drunk with lust? You decide. I have a hopeless, foolish, schoolgirl crush on you when you are the last person on earth I should be falling for. Did you know people around the office call you a sadist? An egomaniac. An insensitive, arrogant prick. But what they don’t know is your bark is worse than your bite. And that bite doesn’t scare me…”
- The Forbidden Door: A Jane Hawk Novel by Dean Koontz
- Bittersweet (Second Chance with You Book 1)
- I Will Always Love You (The Gentileschi Sisters Book 1) by Kathryn Shay
- This Love (Cowboys and Angels Book 6) by Kelly Elliott <— KELLY ELLIOTT ALERT!!! He didn’t want a relationship… “...Everything changed when I looked into her green eyes; my world tilted when she smiled at me. What was this feeling? Whatever was happening had me losing my damn mind. I fumbled with my words. My body wasn’t my own. I wanted her … desperately...”
- Protecting Carissa (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) by Shauna Allen
- SEALs of Honor: Tanner by Dale Mayer
- Burning Bed (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Air Force Fire Protection Specialists Book 6) by Jen Talty
- Misadventures with a Manny (Misadventures Book 14) (Misadventures Series) by Toni Aleo
- Newness and Wonder: A Small Town Holiday Romance by Alexis Lynne
- Chasing My Forever (The Beaumont Series: Next Generation Book 3) by Heidi McLaughlin <— HEIDI MCLAUGHLIN ALERT!!! “...she’s faced with returning home or doing something that would defy her family. When an opportunity to visit Los Angeles falls in her lap, she uses it to become someone different. California is everything Eleanora thought it would be, and even more so when she meets Quinn, the shy, reserved and brooding musician who’s the complete opposite of the guys she’s used to back home. For the first time, Quinn’s smitten...”
- Welcome to Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
- Up In Flames (Flirting with Fire Book 2) by Jennifer Blackwood
- Drive Me Wild by Allyson Lindt
- Sing (Suited for Sin Series Book 1) by Angel Payne
- Fight or Flight by Samantha Young <— SAMANTHA YOUNG ALERT!!! THEY MET ON A FLIGHT… “...Her last ditch attempt to salvage the trip was thwarted by an arrogant Scotsman, Caleb Scott, who steals a first class seat out from under her. Then over the course of their journey home, their antagonism somehow lands them in bed for the steamiest layover Ava’s ever had. And that’s all it was–until Caleb shows up on her doorstep…”
- Fighter in Lingerie by Penelope Sky
- Found in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado Book 5) by Lexi Blake
- Up In Flames (Flirting with Fire Book 2)
- One Winter’s Day: A feel good winter romance by Laura Briggs
- Earning Her Trust: Braxton Arcade Book One by Adore Ian
- Five Years Gone: A Standalone Contemporary Romance by Marie Force <— MARIE FORCE OMG HEARTACHE (LOVE TRIANGLE???!!) ALERT!!!!! “…I knew on the day of the attack that our lives were changed forever. What I didn’t know then was that I’d never see John again after he deployed. One day he was living with me, sleeping next to me, making plans with me. The next day he was gone. That was five years ago. The world has moved on from that awful day, but I’m stuck in my own personal hell, waiting for a man who may be dead for all I know. At my sister’s wedding, I meet Eric, the brother of the groom, and my heart comes alive once again...”
- A SEAL’s Resolve (SEALs of Chance Creek Book 6) by Cora Seton
- Cut and Run by Mary Burton
- BROTHERS (Slater Brothers Book 6) by L.A. Casey <– L.A. CASEY ALERT!!! “…Peeling back each layer to find the brothers’ core means looking at their past to see how they got their future. From overcoming family feuds and breaking a warlord’s hold on them to moving to another country and finding women who make their world spin. The Slater brothers idolise their women, and what the Slater brothers idolise, the Slater brothers guard…”
- Bittersweet (Second Chance with You Book 1) by Krista Noorman
- Demanding Discipline (Love and Care Book 3) by Silvia Violet <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- I Hate You, I Love You by Elizabeth Hayley <— RIVAL PROFESSORS THAT HATE EACH OTHER!!! “...The man never has anything polite to say, and now the two of them are competing for a prestigious honor that just so happens to come with a cash award. With every move Naomi makes to impress her colleagues, her rival is right there beside her, elbow to elbow, making it impossible to ignore how devastatingly hot he is—even if he is a total bastard...”
- Paint Me a Christmas: A Christmas Carousel Story (12 Days of Heartwarming Christmas) by Anna Adams
- The Dark Horse: A Christmas Carousel Story (12 Days of Heartwarming Christmas) by Liz Flaherty
- A Gift Horse: A Christmas Carousel Story (12 Days of Heartwarming Christmas) by Beth Carpenter
- Catching Christmas by Terri Blackstock <— HEARTWARMING CHRISTMAS STORY ALERT!!! THE CAB DRIVER & THE LADY WITH DEMENTIA “…The last thing cab driver Finn Parrish wants is to be saddled with a wheelchair-bound old lady with dementia. But because Miss Callie reminds him of his own mother, whom he failed miserably in her last days, he can’t say no when she keeps calling him for rides. Once a successful gourmet chef, Finn’s biggest concern now is paying his rent, but half the time Callie doesn’t remember to pay him. And as she starts to feel better, she leads him on wild-goose chases to find a Christmas date for her granddaughter...”
- Give Me Back My Man: A Small Town Romance (The Love Barn Book 1) by Sidney Bristol
- Season of Love (Pride Oregon Book 3) by Jill Sanders <— JILL SANDERS ALERT!! TWINS… & NEIGHBORS!! “...it was hard to say no to the blond-haired man with sexy green eyes and a killer smile. Not only was he gorgeous, but the man could make her laugh, and that was one of the most important items on her list of must-haves for potential loves of her life...”
- Indecent Holiday: A Second Chance Holiday Romance by Elizabeth Brown
- The Cards Don’t Lie: A Novel by Sue Ingalls Finan
- The Right Kind Of Wrong by L.B. Reyes <— OMG FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT!! SHE’S IN LOVE WITH HER BROTHER-IN-LAW!!! “...My family is falling apart at the seams. My sister’s marriage is hanging by a thread, and I’m stuck in the middle of it. Why? Because I’m dangerously attracted to my brother-in-law. Nathan is loving, kind, and completely off limits. But no matter how hard I try, how guilty I feel, I can’t stop myself from wanting him…”
- Dark Falls (Dark Falls, CO Romantic Thriller Book 1) by Lori Ryan
- Something Special by S. Massery
- Tiaras & Terror: A Kaley Kalua Aloha Lagoon Mystery (Aloha Lagoon Mysteries Book 13) by Anne Marie Stoddard
- Sweet-Loving Cowboy: A Kinky Spurs Novel by Stacey Kennedy <— SHE’S IN LOVE WITH HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND… “Harper McKinney finished culinary school with big dreams. Right now, she’s a bartender at Kinky Spurs. While she’s content with her life, her brother is determined that she make a name for herself, because he wants her far away from what he deems a trashy bar. But Harper refuses to go anywhere. She’s in love with her brother’s best friend, Chase Blackshaw, and that love is keeping her in River Rock…”
- Retribution: Alpha Squad, Book 2 by Heather Ramsay
- Honor Among SEALs (Hearts of Valor) by Dixie Lee Brown
- Seeking Sanctuary: Mystery Romance (A U-District Novel Book 3) by Jodi Ashland
- All My Life by Prescott Lane <— Prescott Lane’s latest IS LIVE!!! SINGLE FATHER ALERT!! OMG THIS LOOKS & SOUNDS SO GORGEOUS!!!! She’s loved him forever but he loved someone else…“...I loved him while he loved someone else. I loved him when he had a baby with her. I loved him when she left him. The greatest of love stories is that between a dad and his daughter. I should know. I’ve had a front row seat. First steps, first words, all the big moments… …I’m their go-to girl. The best part of any love story is the happily ever after. But what if the happily ever after doesn’t include you?” P.S. Don’t forget to comment on this post to enter for a chance to win a signed copy!! ➔ Prescott Lane’s “All My Life” is live & we are celebrating with a signed book giveaway!!
- Forever Found (Forever Friends) by Allyson Charles
- The Great Ex-Scape: The riotous new romantic comedy from the author of Love to Hate You by Jo Watson
- Mutts and Mistletoe by Natalie Cox
- Once Upon a Bride: A Novella (Bridesmaids Behaving Badly) by Jenny Holiday
- The Royal Runaway by Lindsay Emory <— SHE’S SICK OF BEINNG A ROYAL & HER FIANCE DISAPPEARED ON HER WEDDING DAY… “…when she sneaks out of the palace and meets a sexy Scot named Nick in a local bar, she relishes the chance to be a normal woman for a change. But just as she thinks she’s found her Prince Charming for the night, he reveals his intentions are less than honorable: he’s the brother of her former fiancé, a British spy, and he’s not above blackmail. As Thea reluctantly joins forces with Nick to find out what happened the day her fiancé disappeared, together they discover a secret that could destroy a centuries-old monarchy and change life as they know it...”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- Player by Staci Hart – October 11th 2018
- Neanderthal Seeks Extra Yarns (Knitting in the City Book 8) by Penny Reid – October 15th 2018
- Dirty Rich Cinderella Story: Ever After (Dirty Rich Book 5) by Lisa Renee Jones – October 15th 2018
- Dear Jane by Kendall Ryan – October 15th 2018
- Going Down On One Knee (A Mile High Matched Novel Book 1) by Christina Hovland – October 15th 2018
- The Book of Magic by by George R. R. Martin, Scott Lynch, Elizabeth Bear, Garth Nix, Gardner Dozois – October 16th 2018
- Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks – October 16th 2018
- Listen, Pitch (There’s No Crying in Baseball Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale – October 16th 2018
- Undeniable Rush (Furious Rush Book 3) by S.C. Stephens – October 16th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).