You guys!!!! There’s a book coming out tomorrow (actually two… no… make that THREE) that I already KNOW I wanna read BADLY (COLLARED, ’cause she was kidnapped and escaped but has LOTS to overcome, and that just sounds amazing! Plus it’s by an author that I already love)… AND “All That Jazz” ’cause I read the first couple of books in that series, and I’m ALL about this one. I loved the characters, so this “spinoff” is just what I hoped for! And then of course… Ginger’s Heart (which is a modern-day retelling of Little Red Riding hood (and the good and bad guy are cousins in love with her…). YES PLEASE! 😀
BUT!!!! I’ve just received an early copy of a book (“Unseen Messages” by Pepper Winters, coming out in just a few days) that I am absolutely DYING to read. Let’s just say… it’s a book about “survival” and you KNOW I love those. You can imagine. 😉 More to follow on that one. 😉
And!! If you missed it, don’t forget to check out yesterday’s early bird releases, ’cause there are 3 on there that are already rocking worlds (by authors that we love)! ➜ Sunday Surprises! A few early birds that are right up our romance alley!
GOING LIVE AT MIDNIGHT!!!!!
- Felony Ever After: A Domino Anthology by Helena Hunting, Debra Anastasia, Nina Bocci, Vi Keeland, Penelope Ward, Leisa Rayven, Liv Morris, Tijan, JM Darhower, Belle Aurora, KA Robinson, SM Lumetta, Katherine Stevens <— SO MANY OF OUR FAVORITE AUTHORS!!! – March 22nd 2016
- COLLARED by Nicole Williams – March 22nd 2016 <— SHE WAS KIDNAPPED BUT HAS FINALLY BEEN SAVED… “Jade Childs spent ten years in captivity, but now that she’s back, the real battle for survival begins. The media shadows her. Flashbacks haunt her. Her old life evades her. Her so-called new life rejects her. She spent too many years in the dark to recognize the light.”
- Adrenaline (Speed Series Book 2) by Kelly Elliott – March 22nd 2016
- Ginger’s Heart (a modern fairytale) by Katy Regnery – March 22nd 2016
- All That Jazz: A Butler Cove Novel by Natasha Boyd – March 22nd 2016 <— SPINOFF OF THE EVERSEA SERIES!! HER BEST FRIEND’S BROTHER ALERT!“There’s something totally inconvenient about falling for your best friend’s brother. Especially when he’s turned into a pompous, arrogant, albeit annoyingly sexy a-hole that you’d like to punch or kiss to death at any given moment.“
- The Moth and the Flame: A Wrath & the Dawn Short Story by Renée Ahdieh – March 22nd 2016
- Finley (Sunset Cove Series Book 1) by Ella Frank <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT and Fabi says:
“I thought Finley by Ella Frank was coming out tomorrow, but I just noticed it was available yesterday on Amazon. *grabby grabby hands*Y’all DO remember the Temptation series right? Right?”
- A Mess of A Man by A.M. Hargrove & Terri E. Laine <— JUST RELEASED!! HE’S GOT A BAD BOY REPUTATION & SHE’S JUST GETTING OVER A HEARTBREAK ALERT! “Forewarned by not-so-flattering rumors plus his no-holds-bar rules, she tries desperately to play his game while guarding her heart…”
- Grit (King’s Harlots Book 1) by J.M. Walker <— BIKER BOOK??? “King’s Harlots is all she has. Her club. Her sisters. Her life. But something is missing until he shows up. Angel Rodriguez is everything she hates but everything she needs.“
- Dirty Heart (Cole McGinnis Series Book 6) by Rhys Ford <— M/M ROMANCE & just released!
- Lassoing the Virgin Mail-Order Bride by Alexa Riley <— SUPER-BARGAIN and it seems every book this author releases sky-rockets to the top of the charts each and every time!
- Tackled: A Football Romance (The Alpha Ballers Book 1) by Lucy Snow <— SUPER-BARGAIN and they used to know each other in college… “He’s radioactive, in danger of throwing his life away, and it looks like I’m one of the only people on Earth who sees any potential in him…”
- Prick: A Stepbrother Romance by Sabrina Paige <— SUPER-BARGAIN and LOL on that title… *blush* They “did” it… and THEN they found out their parents are getting married. *gasp*! “I’m the good girl. The responsible girl. The 4.0, class president, studied-so-much-she-never-lost-the-big-V girl. And in celebration of graduation and adulthood, I just made the worst decision in the history of ever. I lost my V-card to the devil himself...”
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh <— THIS BOOK is on sale right now, and was the “answer” to a reader question recently. The book about the young king that keeps killing his wives, and the girl that volunteers to be his next. I hear it’s amazing!!
I remember Prick – totally enjoyable read.
I wish I’d realized Finley was out last night. I wouldn’t have started a different book. Ella Frank’s Try and Tate were so incredibly good. I can’t wait to read about Finley. I bet it’s going to be a heartbreaker.
The Wrath and the Dawn sounds a lot like the beginning of The Land of the Beautiful Dead. Anyone read both and can confirm?
Oh wow, Fabi… then that sounds freaking awesome and I know so many of you loved that one (no matter how long it was). I want to read it…
And now I want to read both.
I, too, would love to know.
As if the blurb for Collared wasn’t enough, the cover is GORGEOUS.
I’ve loved Nicole Williams since her PNR Eden trilogy (William was just *sighhhhhhhhhhh* and book 1 is free!), and then she went and wrote Crush and made me fall for Jude.
For all of that, Collared is a definite click!!! 😀
Me too, Amy. I wish I had an early copy. But alas… I do not. LOL! 😛 That’s okay. I LOVE reading my books with you guys. More exciting that way. Blankie-fort!!!!!
But you DO have an early copy that sounds like it’s going to send you to the blankie fort with a bottle of wine…Pepper Winters? Oh yeah, you’ll totally be in the blankie fort.
Don’t worry, we’ll swing by and bring you the sustenance you’ll need…i.e., Nutella rolls, more wine, maybe some Jager. Ya know, the important stuff. 😉
You girls treat me right!!!! 😀
I’m wondering if I should hold off on Pepper, for Collared…
I’m finishing up Cruel and Beautiful and then it’s Collared for me. I think you just might love CaB, whether you experience it the way it’s supposed to be experienced or…not, like I did. I don’t want to say too much, but I will say that either way you’re gonna have some heartbreak. It’s 4, maybe even 4.5 stars so far for me. 😀
BR for Collared? Possibly? Maybe? Slight chance? 😛
Just finished a 5* little gem called Kept by A.C. Bextor!!!! Dual pov. LoVeD the writing!! Now the hardship of what my next little pretty shall be.
Pepper Winters you say? Gimme!!!!
Amy, see!! That’s what I’m talking about. That cover is gorgeous and I’d probably read it based on that alone! I’m so shallow 😉
Im really enjoying a new release called An Unforgivable Love Story by BL Berry (even though Im at 15% but so far its really good and Im loving the H) On the one review I read, it said to go in blind that you will not see whats coming in this story. My kind of book!
Shirley!! I one-clicked it after reading your comment and then the blurb…holy moly, that is SO my kind of book. MARYSE!!! Shirley found another read for us! An Unforgivable Love Story…LOOKIE!! *grabs Maryse and squeals*
Renee…I’m right there with you, wading in the shallow end of the book cover pool, LOL!! But, but, but…did you see the cover for Shirley’s rec? PERFECT! 😀
YAY AMY!!!!! Yes… TBR list ASAP and HIGH up there!!!
Aaaaaand Linda gives another vote for Kept…it’s really starting to sound like a must-read. 😉
Ooh and I love the title too. That sounds angsty!
Yes, that’s 3 for Kept. I was going to read it anyways based on Jeans rec, but it’s great to see it getting more love.
Jean I *have to* read Finley next, ’cause Try &Take & … I’ll die if I don’t read it next. But…Kept is up right afterward. It may end up being my special weekend read.
Ladies, hold me to it…Kept comes “right after” Finley.
Forgot to mention, Unforgivable Love Story is 99 cents! Yay Amy, I hope its a good one-so far so good! Kept is my next read!
Ohhh, I love a good cover!! An Unforgivable Love Story is a great cover and the blurb- one-click!! Also, clicking Kept and Ginger’s Heart and All That Jazz and Collared and Tackled. So many good books to choose from after I finish the Calendar Girl series. Yeh!!!!
Cheryl I keep dancing around Calendar Girl series! Are you loving it??!!
Keep us updated, Shirley!
Cheryl is a one-clicking like a madwoman tonight. 😛
Ohhhh where to start!!
Unforgivable love story why not 99c and looks good!
Kept looks intriguing and has amazing review so once again why not 99c also
And well collared looks like I need to read it but I think il hold off to see a few more reviews!
Has anyone read A Thousand Boy Kisses? It’s a little YA for my blood, but the stupid cover is sucking me in! And…I was going to get it for my daughter…then steal it! 😉
I haven’t Renee, sorry. I pretty much have to have an HEA in my books and I’ve heard rumors that this one may or may not be one so I can’t take the chance.
Aaaannnd…that’s all I need to know!! I am a diehard HEA fan. And the person who suggested that book to me knows it. I think I might have to kill her! I think I may be the only living person who was violently angry at the end of Me Before You. Thanks! My daughter on the other hand loved Fault, so it might be a good choice for her.
LOL, a woman after my own heart. But hey, I didn’t say it didn’t have an HEA, I said I don’t know and am not willing to take the chance. 😉
Renee I’ve read it and loved it! I got it solely on the cover so I went in blind but it went in a direction I wasn’t expecting!! Get the tissues ready! If your daughter is younger it is suitable for her and I think she would enjoy it also!
Thanks Cait and Fabi! She’s 17 today so it might be a perfect birthday gift 🙂
Still not sure if I should chance it though. I’m a baby. I read Carnage and it just about did me in. I kind of expected the non-HEA with MBY (even though I held out hope), but not with Carnage. I wished I’d come here after that one…I really needed a support group (and potentially an alibi)!
Happy b-day to mini Renee. 🙂
This is a great support group – lol although, you’ll never get a spoiler about an HEA, the ladies here will share everything from tissues to drinks to hugs to…
Happy birthday wishes to your daughter! Ah to be 17again…, I’ve a son 17 who’s knows we could end up at a wedding together
Shit only half of my comment posted sorry!
I love a good cry! Loved carnage, bright side, fault in our stars, me before you gosh they were ugly cries sometimes it’s a great reminder for us all to just live oh and also buy the book that costs too much!!
Thanks! She’s all excited she can watch R rated movies, so what is she dragging us to see today? Allegiant. At least we have an Alamo Drafthouse here, so mom can have martinis and make dad drive 😉
Fabi-I’ll take you up on that! and Cait-considering the boys around here, I may take you up on that too!
It can be so cringy watching movies with the kids I end up sliding further and further down the seat
I love ugly cry books but the crying needs to take place before the end! Actually I did love Bright Side and Forever, Interrupted but they still kind of ended at a happy place!
Maryse, RIGHT?!? I don’t think Shirley has any idea what she has done for us. *giggle*
“Happy b-day to mini Renee” <—— That's so freaking cute, Fabi. And yes, happy b-day to your daughter, Renee!!!! 😀
Ohhhhhh Cait and Renee…we LOVE ugly cry books around here!!! *runs through mental list of ladies here* Well, maybe just Maryse and I LOVE them…others enjoy them every now and then. 😉 Have you guys read How To Kill a Rockstar? That one is SOOOOO good and made me have a freak-out ugly cry, and I loved it so much. Never would have found it if not for this place. It's right up both y'all's book alley!
OMG…Forever, Interrupted! I loved it, Renee…obviously we know from the blurb that he dies at the beginning, but I wasn’t expecting to fall for the guy through the flashbacks AFTER he died, and I wasn’t expecting to cry as much as I did…like, big flat ploppy tears that just kept running out of my eyes for most of the book. And I loved every minute of it, even though I wanted to break things and kick things by the end because I didn’t want him to be gone. GAH!!!
No I need to read it Amy I just one clicked but il let you know! I can’t sit crying another night this week my husband already thinks I’m not wise for choosing books that make me cry!!!
I love love love TJR’s books. She could write a sneeze and make me cry. I bawled through After I Do also! Yes, Maryse has turned me into a voracious reader. She has the best suggestions! I would never have learned about those books if it weren’t for her.
Omg yous need to check out a book that just went live “desperately seeking epic” check out the blurb…. I had to one click!!
Oh dear god…I didn’t even make it through the blurb.
Renee I know I’m hooked on the blurb! Are you gonna read it?? I am gonna start it next week two crys in one week would kill me!
I was going to start On the Island next week but now I’m conflicted! Oh the pressure!