Whoa. Today was a surprise fantastic “new release” day too. Sunday’s new awesome releases AND now Monday… and we still have tomorrow’s onslaught of new releases that is known as TUESDAY NEW RELEASE day, OMG… the books are coming at us fast and furious. And there are too many over the last 2 days that I want to read now. It’s gonna be another peanut-throwing fest I’m sure.
- King by T.M. Frazier <— HE JUST GOT RELEASED FROM PRISON & SHE IS HOMELESS W/ NO MEMORY. And there is BIG love for it, so far (so many 5 star reviews already and our very own on our Facebook page goin’ crazy!:
Julie: I’ve read it and it was amazing! Read in one day! Order take out for you kids because nothing will get done!
Trisha: Loved it, Tracy has a way of making you fall for the good guy that does bad things. And we all know…..that is our kind of man! wink emoticon Not to mention you will most likely fall for the supporting characters as well.
Kimberly: I am in love with this book and its characters. It had all the feels. It is a cliffhanger but the next book releases in August. The story is incredible. This should be your first one click a this summer. King by. Tm Frazier is genius.
Sally: RUN don’t walk! The cliffy is so worth it!! And its a cliffy DONE RIGHT! LOVED IT!
- Never Let You Go (a modern fairytale) by Kate Regnery <— BIG LOVE for this one. I’m hearing HEARTBREAKING!!!
Melissa: It is amazing! Both books in the series are must reads, truly.
Lauren: Never Let You Go by Katy Regnery…..best book I’ve read in a really long time. Her last book, The Vixen & the Vet, was great but this one was INCREDIBLE!!!!!
Cheryl: I finished reading Never Let You Go and I. LOVED. IT!! Like I said before it was heartbreakingly sad what Holden and Griselda endured and the angst, ugh several crying moments for me
- Beat by Vi Keeland <— ROCK STAR ALERT!!! Look what just went LIVE!!! Okay about this one? *gasp* OMG I GOTTA READ IT!!!! (P.S. it’s a standalone) “At fifteen, his poster hung on my bedroom wall. At twenty-five his body hovered over mine. Every girl’s fantasy became my reality. I was dating a rockstar. Yet I was slowly falling for another man. The problem was–the two men–they shared a tour bus.” and Cait agrees! “Oh gosh it sounds so angsty already….. Love that!!” Okay… FIIIIIINNNNE….. I’ll do it. I’ll guinea-pig this one tonight. 😛 What a tough life. *snort* 😉
- Get Naked by K. Bromberg & Lauren Blakely & C.D. Reiss & Laurelin Paige <— SUPER-BARGAIN ANTHOLOGY Brand new 4 book Anthology and at a SUPER-BARGAIN price! And best of all? All proceeds will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House!!!
- Forever Checking (Checked Series Book 3) by Jennifer Jamelli <— SHE HAS SEVERE OCD ALERT!! I read #1 & #2 (so good – she’s got severe OCD) and now #3 was just released!! Here is my review of book #1. and Lori agrees!
Lori: I read them too and really liked Maryse!
Maryse: loved that unique look into someone with that kind of OCD that is trying to have a relationship…
Robyn: Been waiting forever for this book!
- Forget (Changing Colors Book 1) by N.A. Alcon <— SHE’S KEEPING A SECRET FROM HIM ALERT!! “When she visits Paris for one month, the last thing she expects is to fall in love with gorgeous musician, Dylan Bissette. But he doesn’t know about Brooke’s life back home. He doesn’t know about Jamie. The best way to keep a secret is to pretend there isn’t one.“
- What a Girl Wants (Fillmore & Greenwich Book 1) by Kate Perry <— RICH GIRL HE HAS TO HELP but “Ariana Warren isn’t the spoiled little rich girl Sebastian expects her to be. Independent and smart, Ariana has distinct ideas about her business and life, and they don’t include Daddy’s help—or Sebastian’s. In fact, Ariana doesn’t want him at all.”
- Rundown (Curveball #2) by Teresa Michaels <— BASEBALL STAR ALERT/PLANE CRASH ALERT??!! Sounds great… and romantically angsty but #1 needs to be read, first. (And here is #1 – Curveball – and yep… sounds just like whet we love!!) Yep… her marriage is in trouble, she’s on a business flight and next to a famous baseball player and “…when the flight veers off-course and an unfathomable sequence of events forces them to rely on each other in a race for their lives, intentions quickly change. High-tech travel turns into a game of survival that invites temptation and threatens to push their desires over the edge.“
- Susan Mallery Fool’s Gold Series Volume Four: Halfway There\Just One Kiss\Two of a Kind\Three Little Words by Susan Mallery <— 4 BOOK BUNDLE!! Super popular series, too!
- Scorched by Jennifer L. Armentrout – expected release June 16th 2015
- The Blood & Roses Series Box Set by Callie Hart <— I HEAR THIS SERIES IS AWESOME!! & NOW it is at a ROCK-BOTTOM PRICE for the whole bundle!! – June 16th 2015
- Drive It Deep: A Desert Dogs Novella by Cara McKenna – June 16th 2015
- Beautifully Brutal (Southern Boy Mafia Book 1) by Nicole Edwards – expected release June 16th 2015
- Beneath These Chains (Beneath Series Book 3) by Meghan March – June 16th 2015
- Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian by E.L. James <— JUNE 18th 2015!!! (Okayyyyyy not tomorrow, but in just a coupla days!!)
OMG, they ALL look and sound sooooooo good!!
I know! The rock star one, “Beat” already has a slight Kellan-feel that I am LOVING!! The writing is really good.
Beat sounds like my type of book so maybe I’ll read that one next! Need to get back to reading asap!
Incandescent: Knights Rebels MC by River Savage is FREE right now!!! Something like 600+ 5-star reviews…the biker that falls for his son’s teacher. Also, Conspire by SE Hall is FREE.
I’m loving Beat also. At 46% so far “their” relationship hasn’t been so blatant in Flynn’s face as it was for Kellan in Thoughtless, BUT I have a feeling things are going to get more heated and interesting now!! 😉
Curveball series may be my next read. I love a good sports romance story!! Does anyone know if book 2 is the end of the series?
I love her reaction when she clued in on who she would be coaching. Tee hee!!
But doesn’t his sexy-sweetness have that Kellan quality? That’s what I love about him. He feels real.
Thank you on the heads up about the blood and roses set. I’ve been wanting to finish it forever, but choked at buying each book. So huge thank you!!
I just finished Becoming Calder (whoa, freaking intense there at the end!!) and was going to dive into Finding Eden right away followed by Beat…but all I had to see was “Kellan” up there and my plans changed!! Should I try to sleep now or read Beat? *weighs hands* Beat it is! 😀
OMG! Where to start with all these goodies!? 🙂 Hot guys everywhere I turn *gasp* 😉
Thank you Lauren for the heads up on Incandescent. One-clicked!
Don’t you love it when you’ve read a great review…pre-ordered….promptly forgotten about it…then you wake up to discover your clever little kindle has uploaded all these gems you forgot you bought weeks ago….its like book Christmas.
I awoke to King this morning….glee.
Finished Beat and yes he did have that sweet Kellan feel. Reading Beat, I felt what they were feeling. Especially Lucky questioning what she thought was real and then her “aha” moments of what love truly was and should be. Wish the epilogue could have been a little longer and perhaps more in the future, but had to laugh about Dylan in the epilogue.
Loved her reaction to Flynn’s first time on stage. Holy Hotness!! Couldn’t wait to finish the book, but now wish I still had more to read. Now what will I read?! 😉
I just finished Beat this morning!!! Lovedddd it!!!! Flynn hot hot hot!!! I think you do have to read Throb first. You get to know his character. Beat grabbed you right from the beginning!! Lucky is one Lucky girl!! As usual so sad when the story ends!! Heavy sigh!!!
I have to read Beat!! I’ll try amd start tonight 😀
Aw man.. I was all set to start A Pound of Flesh… and now I might have to side track to Beat!! hmmm… what to do, what to do??
After a few books that I couldn’t get into and past the 50% mark, I picked up Never Let You Go and it is soooooo good. Loving it. The feels are off the charts. I’m only 30% and cannot put it down. The story and vibe sort of reminds me of Becoming Calder and Finding Eden which I loved… Beat is up next!
Cindy and Marina….both Pound of Flesh and Beat are great but go with Beat!! Flynn is YUM!! I enjoyed Pound of Flesh but the writing got to me a bit.Love to know what you think?
Have you read Throb (pre Beat)? You don’t need to read it first but it introduces Flynn and does add to his character when you read Beat.
Hi Cindy, I haven’t read Throb. Thanks for letting us know, I definitely want to read it first! 🙂