It’s FINALLY cold here in Florida (well… er… “mildly cold” 😉 but I’m in jeans and a sweater, and no more flip-flops, so that counts, right?) Yep… Fall is officially here, and it looks as if we are bringing it all in with LOTS of excellent looking new releases that just went live over the last day or so (and sequels to some our tried and true favorites). Plus some SUPER bargains on certain series and books to celebrate their upcoming sequel releases this week. This is one of the best super Sundays in a LONG TIME! Okay and… make that 22 books on this list (you guys have found me more awesome deals, so I just added ’em). 😀
Oh yeah… I’m almost finished reading “Prisoner (Criminals & Captives Book 1)” so review coming soon on that!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Also, while these bargain finds and new releases “look” great (and/or have awesome reviews and recommendations), unless I have my own personal review link next to it, I likely haven’t read it myself… I just found it and wanted to share it in case it’s awesome. So if you read it, let me know if it’s awesome. LOL!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Just look at these finds!
- The Fighting Series Box Set: BONUS: Fighting the Fall Prologue by JB Salsbury <— WHOA!! This is a HUGE deal. Super popular MMA fighter series by JB Salsbury has been bundled (first 3 books). Book #4 will be out on Tuesday (I posted it below in the pre-order part)!!
- The Arrangement 17 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward <— JUST RELEASED!!!
- Captivated: Letting Go\Seize the Night (Cosmo Red-Hot Reads from Harlequin) by Megan Hart & Tiffany Reisz <—- JUST RELEASED!!! TWO STORIES by two of our favorite authors!!!!!
- The Rocker Who Cherishes Me (The Rocker… Series Book 8) by Terri Anne Browning <— JUST RELEASED!!! I’ve been told this rock star series is awesome. Here is The Rocker Series Reading Order
- Addicted After All (Addicted Series) by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie <— JUST RELEASED!!! Much loved super angsty romance series! Here is the Addicted Series Reading Order.
- Fragrance Free: Sensations Collection 3 by L.B. Dunbar <— JUST RELEASED!!!
- Vincent (Vampires in America Book 8) by D. B. Reynolds <— JUST RELEASED!!! Here is the Vampires in America Series Reading Order
- Loving Lawson by R.J. Lewis <— NEW RELEASE! Ruh ROHHHH!! The love of his brother’s life… “Heath Lawson is everything his brother isn’t: a rough, street fighter that can’t commit to a girl if his life depended on it. He likes being on his own. Likes living the simple life. But when Allie turns up asking for help, he has no choice but to take her in.“
- SHADES: An Evil Dead MC Story (The Outlaw Series Book 3) by Nicole James <— JUST RELEASED BIKER BOOK ALERT!!!
- 53 Letters For My Lover by Leylah Attar <—- OMG I LOVVVVVVED THIS BOOK!!! ILLICIT!!! Here is my 4.5 star review: 53 Letters For My Lover.
- The Redemption by S.L. Scott <— JUST RELEASED!!! Book #2 (after The Resistance) is out (and book #1 is on sale below)!!
- Eversea (Eversea #1) by Natasha Boyd. Cheryl says: “I LOVED movie star Jack!!! So got me out of my book rut!!!” and Lisa agrees! “Have you read Eversea yet?? It’s AMAZING!! Love, love, love this series SO much! Super excited for the Holiday novella, Mistletoe & Hollywood in a few days!!“
- The Resistance by S.L. Scott <— ROCK STAR ALERT! (Here’s my review).
- Push by Claire Wallis <— THIS BOOK blew my mind!!!! Total cliffhanger, total flip-flopping on my part on what I thought was going on… and WOW!!! WOW!!! Cliffhanger was so worth it though and anyway, book #2 will be out in just a few days. Ahhhhhhh SWEET RELIEF! Or will it be torture? 😉 P.S. Check out my review. You’ll see… I went crazy! And Lanie agrees: “Loved this book b/c of your recommendation !! Can’t wait for 2nd book to come out!!!!!” and Sue says: “Cliff hanger is putting it mildly!! Loved it.” LOL!!! 😛
- Steel My Love (Motorcycle Club Romance) (Sons of Steel Motorcycle Club Book 3) by Vivian Lux <— BIKER BOOK on sale and sounds great! “Childhood sweethearts Lexi and Casey lived on the same block, five doors away but worlds apart. A secret, too terrible to keep, tears them away from each other; sending Casey’s family into chaos and Lexi spiraling into guilt. It was an act of betrayal neither one could forgive. Years later, the man now known as Case has rebuilt his family in the form of the Sons of Steel MC, protecting his newfound brotherhood as the tattooed and leather-clad Sergeant-At-Arms. Lexi is now a lonely new college student, unable to find anyone able to melt the ice that has formed around her heart.“
- The Dark Protectors Box Set: Books 1-4 by Rebecca Zanetti <— PARANORMAL LOVERS REJOICE!!! Michelle found us this bundled series (first four books in the series)!!!
- Alaskan Fire (Guardians of the First Realm Book 1) by Sara King <— And Michelle found us this bargain too! She personally recommends it saying: “Alaskan Fire by Sara King – PNR/fantasy book that I HIGHLY recommend. It is in my top ten for this genre this year and I read tons of PNR.”
- Shattered Hearts: The Complete Series by Cassia Leo <— Lauren found us this one saying: “Cassia Leo’s entire Shattered Hearts series (5 books) is bundled”
- NOCTE (The Nocte Trilogy Book 1) by Courtney Cole <— RELEASING TOMORROW and this one sounds GREAT! Her twin brother and her boyfriend… “I can’t seem to save Finn and love Dare without everyone getting hurt. Why? Because of a secret. A secret I’m so busy trying to figure out, that I never see it coming. You won’t either.” <— WHOA! WHAT IS THIS!? What does it mean??!! TEASE!!! I love it. 😀
- Fighting the Fall (Fighting Series Book 4) by JB Salsbury <— WILL BE RELEASED on Tuesday (November 4th 2014)
- Mistletoe & Hollywood: An Eversea Series Novella & A Desire Resort Series Novella by Natasha Boyd <— WILL BE RELEASED on Tuesday (November 4th 2014)
- Pull (Part Two of Push) by Claire Wallis <— expected release date THIS Thursday November 6th 2014.
- Skip to the Good Part: 20 Authors Reveal Their Steamiest Scenes by Raine Miller, Kendall Ryan, K. Bromberg, Carly Phillips, Denise Grover Swank, S. L. Scott, Heidi Joy Tretheway<— releasing November 20th 2014