Lots o’ super news!! We have a TON of new releases coming to us in December and the authors are in super-tease mode. *hrmph* Well okay, at least they’re keeping us company while we wait. 😉 Plus, congratulations are in order for a few of our favorites!
- Check out the USA Today article & cover reveal featuring the re-release and new cover of Kelli Maine’s “Taken” (*squeeee* ’cause they used my “quote” and I’m beside myself right now! I’m absolutely honored!!!). PLUS!! She’s hosting a “name-the-character” contest right now! You can also check out my book review, right here.
- Colleen Hoover’s gorgeous cover reveal for her upcoming book (and I mean SOON!!! – December 31st 2012) —> “Hopeless” – This is a standalone (at least as far as I know, and not a part of her Slammed series… although more on that, later). Check out the full blurb and cover here. I can’t wait for it!
“Sometimes discovering the truth can leave you more hopeless than believing the lies…”
- And congratulations to one of our absolute favorite authors, Kristen Ashley!! Grand Central Publishing just picked up two of her series (and two of my absolute favorite series ever!!)!!! They announced it saying:
Psst….Have you heard? Kristen Ashley has joined the Forever Romance family!
Forever’s editorial director, Amy Pierpont is ecstatic saying: “I heard about Kristen Ashley from bloggers and readers who were gushing about how much they love her and her books. I was about 2 pages into Motorcycle Man when I knew—Kit was an author I needed to have on our list. Thanks guys, for the awesome recommendation!”
FANTASTIC CHOICE!!! I LOVE both of those series equally and I’m absolutely ecstatic for her!!
- Madeline Sheehan has also just released a new cover reveal for her Holy Trinity book #2 “My Soul To Take” – Also check out an extra long teaser from her upcoming “Unbeautifully” (book #2 after Undeniable) <— SO GOOD!!!
- I just discovered that there is a NEW rock band book (series?) we get to look forward to by a new author Brei Betzold. Bad boys, tattoos and OMG I can’t wait for this, either! “Seth a bassist for the popular band My Misery Muse…” and what a gorgeous cover THAT is. Whoa! One of my absolute favorites so far! Expected release January 8th 2013, and you can check out the author’s blog, and character details here)
- Michelle Valentine, author of Rock the Heart let’s us know that she is working on ROCK THE BED (Black Falcon 2) as we speak. Aubrey and Riff’s story!
- Raine Miller’s latest blog post updates us on what she’s working on. SO MUCH to look forward to from this author. She says:
- “… I’m hard at work on Eyes Wide Open, The Blackstone Affair Part 3 right now… My goal is the New Year but I can never promise because the story is its own entity and will tell me when it is complete. Eyes Wide Open is the final installment of The Blackstone Affair. “
- “When Part 3 of The Blackstone Affair is complete, all three novellas will be combined into one print book that will be for sale.”
- “The Rothvale Legacy is coming sometime in 2013 and will belong to Ivan and Gabrielle. This is planned as a series in three parts.”
- There will be a Christmas 2013 novella for Ethan and Brynne
- She is also working on a paranormal vampire erotica, and a historical romance that will be a prequel to the Rothvale Legacy.
- Jennifer Armentrout teases us with a line from her upcoming book “Opal (A Lux Novel)” (Lux Series Reading Order). I have been devouring these books. LOVE!! —> “”Simmer down, Kitten, before I have to get you a ball of yarn to play with.” —> I love when he teases her with that nickname. My favorite is when he said ““Very bad kitty…” in book #2. *swooooon*
- Eden Bradley announces “My BDSM trilogy The Darker Side of Pleasure just went into its 6th printing!” Congratulations Eden!!
- Cherrie Lynn teases us with a Christmas Novella mini-teaser (Brian and Candace)!! *squeeeeee* –> I’m assuming it will be called “Light Me Up”. I can’t wait!
“You know my mother,” Brian warned. “She’ll demand grandchildren. And I think she has the ability to make them manifest by sheer force of will.” #lightmeup
- Kylie Scott (author of super exciting, and very steamy “Flesh”) announces book #2!! Entitled “Skin” and will be out in February (already available for pre-order and the price is only… $1.88?? WOW!!) I just read the synopsis, and OH YES. I think this one’ll be right up our alley. Oh I bet he’s going to be just infuriating! YAY! Check it out + the first chapter on her blog.
- Jillian Dodd’s latest, Kiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles) has just been released. There was an issue with formatting at first, so I hear, but looking at a 5 star review, it looks like it may have been fixed? This is book #2 after the very popular: Stalk me. (The Keatyn Chronicles): Here is what the author stated on her Facebook page, about 9 hours ago (why it was messed up and that she has re-uploaded it and is hoping the new upload will fix it):
“Amazon tells me that it appears to arrived to them “zipped” which I have no idea how to zip a mobi file, but anyway, that would make sense as to why you are only getting a partial book with partial chapters. I did upload a new version last night. As soon as it is done “publishing” through their system, I will repurchase it and let you all know. They told me if the changes I made are “critical” (they are) they will email you all and you will be able to re-download right away. I will also try and let everyone know. In the mean time it is available on Kobo and the formatting looks perfect. The B&N version and iTunes version are not yet live, but I will let you know as soon as that happens.
- Karina Halle (author of my beloved “Experiment in Terror” series) is hosting a poll on her blog until December 1st (and this is wayyyy to our benefit!!). She says: “So, here it is. You choose the scene. I’ll write it. I’ll post it on my blog before Xmas…maybe even around my birthday (Dec 11th)” and she presents 3 choices. I think the choice is obvious… *ahem*. Choose IT. LOL!!!!!
Okay, that’s it for now. I will add more as I find it tonight, but in the meantime, may I present to you, Kelli Maine’s new and revised book cover for Taken (please excuse me while I sit here with a silly grin, for a little bit. 😉 )
Congrats on making the cover!!! So exciting!
Congrats, very exciting!!!
LOL. I totally agree…. There really is no choice at all with the EIT scene…..already miss Dex…..
Awesome! Love the cover, its freakin’ hot, and even better my favorite blog is on it…..LOL..
Wow! So much to look forward to! 🙂
Awwww thanks guys!! I’m still beaming over it!
So proud our Blog Goddess has made the cover of another book!! Maryes, like everyone else, I only read what is recommended in your blog. If I was an author, I would want your approval on the cover of my books too, because if you say it’s good, it IS GOOD and it sells!!! 🙂 🙂 Karina’s poll sounds like fun, I love DEX!!!! And Congrats to Kristen Ashley… I love her badboy alpha males… and her stories too. 😉
Looking forward to sooo many new releases, thanks for reminding us of good times to come. One December release that I’m really excited about is “Dirty Red” (Book 2 of The Opportunist) by Tarryn Fisher.
So excited for you. You really do a great service to all of us readers. My TBR pile is ENORMOUS thanks to you 😉 I look forward to hearing from you every day. You and my cup of coffee go hand in hand.
Congratulations Maryse! You should be beaming. You have made a lot of people, including myself, very happy with your reading suggestions. If you recommend a book, it’s almost always a sure thing that I’m going to love it.
Oooooh, too cool your quote being used…..Awesome!