Big Release day!! And when I say BIG I mean Eric and Sookie BIG!!
The day we’ve all been waiting for! Yes yesssss, I know. With the last two books in the series, I’ve complained that they were been big let-downs for me, and that I won’t be as excited when the next one comes out. But come on people!!! A year is a LONG time to wait, and I think I’ve officially forgotten what I was all mad about last year, anyway. Time heals all things, including book disappointments 😉
And anyway, I just want more Eric!! It’s been too long!
Okay so here are today’s May 3rd book releases (and I’ve included a few from May 1st and 2nd also). So tell me, who else is caving for the Sookie book?
- Wickedly Charming by Kristine Grayson – release date: May 1st 2011
- Awaken the Highland Warrior by Anita Clenney – release date: May 1st 2011
- The Legend of Michael: Sin and Satisfaction by Lisa Renee Jones – release date: May 1st 2011
- Dead Is Not an Option by Marlene Perez – release date: May 2nd 2011
- Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey – release date: May 2nd 2011
- Ghost Huntress Book 5: The Discovery by Marley Gibson – release date: May 2nd 2011
- Darkfire Kiss: A Dragonfire Novel by Deborah Cooke – release date: May 3rd 2011
- Dragon Bound (A Novel of the Elder Races) by Thea Harrison – release date: May 3rd 2011
- Blood Law (Blood Moon Trilogy, Book 1) by Karin Tabke – release date: May 3rd 2011
- The Vampire Diaries: Stefan’s Diaries #3: The Craving by L.J. Smith – release date: May 3rd 2011
- Hard Bitten: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel by Chloe Neill – release date: May 3rd 2011
- Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 11) by Charlaine Harris – release date: May 3rd 2011
- The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons: A Novel of the Light Dragons by Katie MacAlister – release date: May 3rd 2011
- Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready – release date: May 3rd 2011
- Spells by Aprilynne Pike – release date: May 3rd 2011
- Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce – release date: May 3rd 2011
- Bite Club: The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine – release date: May 3rd 2011
- Illusions by Aprilynne Pike – release date: May 3rd 2011
- Chosen By Blood (A Para-Ops Novel) by Virna DePaul – release date: May 3rd 2011
I was a bit slow picking up the last Sookie book, so it’s still a bit fresh in my mind. 🙂 It wasn’t impressive, but it would have been a satisfying ending for the entire series for me since it wrapped up a lot, if not all, the loose endings.
This new release is one of those books I might try to win, but I doubt I’ll purchase myself. My curiosity about Eric and Sookie just isn’t piqued enough after the last book. I get the impression Ms. Harris is tired of writing the series.
The new Sookie was just delivered about 15 minutes and I am ready to leave work NOW! I agree that the last couple of books were not her best, but we’re still talking about Sookie.
I gained the impression at a conference where Charlaine Harris was appearing that most of her focus is on the tv series now.
BTW, I hate the tv series. It has so little to do with the books.
I am looking forward to this book I love the sookie series! But they want 15 bucks for the e-book. Seems high to me. I’ll have to wa
Wait till pay day! =)
So I finished Dead Reckoning in 8hrs. It was good. Questions answered and some new posed. I am sad that I am done already but I thought it was good. I liked the action but It seemed a little shallow compared to some of the first few. I am hoping we get a little more in the next one.
Still reading it (got a late start on it last night), so far not bad… I’m intrigued.
I have to say I am still reading this book, but was lucky enough to go to her book signing in New York on Tuesday. She had a little Q&A to start off, but I was disappointed because alot of people were asking her about the show.
I watch the show, but the books are better. She did say at the signing that there will be two additional books after this one, but that’s it. She said she’s had the ending of the book series all along. She also said Quinn will be making another appearance! I love Quinn! I think he was the only one that didn’t really want something from her!