- Night Rising (Vampire Babylon, Book 1)
- Midnight Reign (Vampire Babylon, Book 2)
- A Vampire Babylon short story found in the First Blood anthology
- Break of Dawn (Vampire Babylon Book 3)
- A Drop of Red (Vampire Babylon Book 4)
- The Path of Razors: Vampire Babylon, Book Five (will be released on Aug 4th 2009)
Jordan: If you haven’t read any of her books in “The Hollows” series, I highly recommend them! They are hilarious and so much fun! I believe there are currently 11 books in the series. When I started them, there were ten, and I couldn’t stop reading them until I’d read the last one.
Laura: I’m back to reality because I’ve just finished the Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison and in so depressed that it’s finished I have the day all 13 books are amazing I loved everything it a whole 5*+ for me omg what the hell am I going to do I can’t believe it’s ended!!!!! And I have missed so much so now there is about a million books on me tbr and none of them will compare to Rachel none I tell u!!!!!
The underground population of witches, vampires, werewolves—creatures of dreams and nightmares—has lived beside humans for centuries, hiding their powers. But after a genetically engineered virus wipes out a large part of humanity, many of the “Inderlanders” reveal themselves, changing everything.
Rachel Morgan, witch and bounty hunter with the Inderland Runner Services, is one of the best at apprehending supernatural lawbreakers throughout Cincinnati, but when it comes to following the rules, she falls desperately short. Determined to buck the system, she quits and takes off on the run with an I.S. contract on her head and is reluctantly forced to team up with Ivy, Inderland’s best runner . . . and a living vampire. But this witch is way out of her league, and to clear her name, Rachel must evade shape-changing assassins, outwit a powerful businessman/crime lord, and survive a vicious underground fight-to-the-death . . . not to mention her own roommate.
- Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows, Book 1)
- The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (The Hollows, Book 2)
- “Undead in The Garden of Good and Evil” as found in the Dates From Hell Anthology
- Every Which Way But Dead (The Hollows, Book 3)
- A Fistful of Charms (The Hollows, Book 4)
- “Dirty Magic” as found in the Hotter Than Hell Anthology
- For a Few Demons More (The Hollows, Book 5)
- “The Bridges of Eden Park” (a short story) as found in the book For a Few Demons More
- “Two Ghosts for Sister Rachel” as found in the Holidays Are Hell Anthology
- The Outlaw Demon Wails (The Hollows, Book 6)
- “The Bespelled” (a short story also found in The Outlaw Demon Wails)
- White Witch, Black Curse (The Hollows, Book 7)
- “Ley Line Drifter” as found in the Unbound Anthology
- Black Magic Sanction (Hollows)
- Pale Demon (The Hollows, Book 9)
- Blood Work: An Original Hollows Graphic Novel
- The Hollows Insider: New fiction, facts, maps, murders, and more in the world of Rachel Morgan
- A Perfect Blood (The Hollows)
- Into the Woods: Tales from the Hollows and Beyond Anthology
- Ever After (The Hollows #11)
- The Undead Pool (Hollows 12)
- The Witch with No Name (Hollows Book 13)
- Sudden Backtrack: A Hollows Short (The Hollows)
- The Turn: The Hollows Begins with Death by Kim Harrison <— THE OFFICIAL PREQUEL!!! “#1 New York Times bestselling author Kim Harrison returns to her beloved Hollows series with The Turn, the official prequel to the series that will introduce you to a whole new side of Rachel Morgan’s world as they’ve never seen it before!“
- American Demon (Hollows Book 14)
About the series:
Enter the lush, sensual world of bestselling author Amanda Ashley. . .a place where vampires indulge their appetites, but find they can fall prey to love and desire. Now, an everlasting devotion is sparked across time and space, igniting a passionate affair. . .and a deadly new threat. . .
- Night’s Kiss (Book 1 in the Night’s series)
- Night’s Touch (Book 2 in the Night’s series)
- Night’s Master (book 3 in the Night’s Series)
- Night’s Pleasure (book 4 in the Night’s series)
THIS IS THE SERIES that re-started my obsession with reading, and also what kicked off my blog! 😉 In fact, I write about it here: When I first read Twilight… a look into the start of my book obsession (and THIS blog).
Isabella Swan’s move to Forks, a perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made.
When she meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen–a vampire–her life takes a thrilling and terrifying romantic turn.
SERIES READING ORDER:
- Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1) <—- And here’s my review.
- New Moon (The Twilight Saga, Book 2)
- Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3)
- Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga Book 4)
- The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (The Twilight Saga)
- Midnight Sun – LIVE!!!!! 😀