Yep. Live right now. And then, all of these below are live too! This is gonna be one of THOSE Mondays (the good kind!!). 😀
P.S. In case you missed it, check out my latest 4.5 star review. This one was so smoking HOT!!!! But so emotional in all ways, too. A BIG story here and I was hooked! ➔ Book Review – The Brave Line by Kate Stewart
EARLY BIRDS THAT JUST WENT LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!!!
- Dr. OB (St. Luke’s Docuseries Book 1) by Max Monroe <— MAX MONROE’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!! THIS DOCTOR’S REALITY SHOW IS NOT ALL IT’S CRACKED UP TO BE... “Instead of being known as Dr. Will Cummings, Head of Obstetrics and Gynecology at St. Luke’s Hospital, I’m now being called Dr. Obscene. What devotion I’d hoped to earn in respect, I’ve instead received in patients flashing me seductive smiles and flirtatious winks during their exams. How’s a guy supposed to convince the most perfect woman he’s ever met that he’s not as much of an idiot in real life as he appears to be on camera?“
Angie: Ooh I sooo clicked this one!!! Ty looks like a great book!
- I Do, Babe: A Novella (Hades Hangmen Book 5.5) by Tillie Cole <— TILLIE COLE’S LATEST BIKER BOOK JUST WENT LIVE!!! Yep! She’s spoiling us ’cause she just released two (including this one) over the last couple of weeks. :D!!! P.S. Here’s Tillie Cole’s Hades Hangmen Series Reading Order
- Father by Clarissa Wild <— LIVE!!! FORBIDDEN ALERT!!!! HE’S A BAD PRIEST... “…this beautiful girl in the back of the church takes my breath away.…And we end up committing sacrilege in the confessional. Did I mention I’m filthy?“
- Play Along by T.L. Swan <— LIVE!!! SHE’S HIS HOSTAGE ALERT!! “Held captive beneath the deck of a shipping container…. I realise to save my life I need to become valuable…”
- Mister O by Lauren Blakely <— BIG SALE ON THIS ONE IS LIVE!!! Okay this one’s been live for awhile 😉 but it’s now on super-bargain sale (and apparently it’s the first time it’s ever been on sale like this) so YAY!!!! :D!!!
Lisa: Finished Mister O and really liked the MCs (plus revisiting MCs from Big Rock). This couple has a Will and Hanna feel….so for those who loved the clueless couple that Christina Lauren created you’ll love this. Plus Harper is Nick’s best mates little sister….completely out of bounds.
- The Negotiator by Avery Flynn <— LIVE!!! OFFICE ROMANCE/FAKE FIANCE ALERT!! “…when a sexy job applicant shooes his mom and the socialite in tow out of his office, Sawyer sees the genius of the plan. And the woman. In fact, Miss Clover Lee might just get the fastest promotion in history, from buffer to fake fiancé…“
- Living With Doubt (The Regret Series Book 2) by Riann C. Miller <— FOOTBALL STAR ALERT! “My meager life was perfect until a cocky football player wormed his way into my existence…”
- Boys South of the Mason Dixon by Abbi Glines <— ABBI GLINES ALERT!!! “Welcome to the world of the Sutton boys. Five brothers who fight, party, drink a little too much, but more importantly, they love their momma. Nothing can tear them apart… until the girl next door wins more than one of their hearts.”
- Rock F*ck Club by Michelle Mankin <— OH OH!!! SHE’S SUDDENLY A FAMOUS ROCK STAR GROUPIE ALERT!!! She caught her rock star BF with a groupie, so she decided to take revenge… “Marsha put the video up on YouTube. It went viral with 10 million hits. Now I’ve got fans and sponsors offering me big bucks. Rock stars are volunteering to be my f*ck buddy. Hollywood is calling. I get to choose which rock stars I want. The stakes are high. This sh*t just got real. What could go wrong?“
- Love Happens by Claudia Burgoa, Melanie Moreland, Melanie Harlow, Dylan Allen, Emery Jacobs, Ginger Scott, Jeanne McDonald, Lisa B. Kamps, Mia Kayla, Molly E. Lee, Molly McLain, Gabbie S. Duran, Rhonda James, S. M. West, Martha Sweeney <— AWESOME SOUNDING ANTHOLOGY ALERT!!! SO MANY of our favorite authors on here and Melanie Harlow told me:
It’s an anthology of stories from 15 romance authors, including me, who collaborated to celebrate Autism Awareness month. LOVE HAPPENS releases 4/24.
- Retaliate (Sin City Outlaws Book 3) by M.N. Forgy <— VP OF A BIKER CLUB HAS TO PROTECT A COP ALERT!!! “I wasn’t expecting my president to put me on babysitting duty, and on a female cop of all f**king people…”
- Hammered: Steel Country by M.J. Fields <— STARTING OVER ALERT!! “Fresh out of college and knowing she can’t go home and get where she wants to get, she takes the path less traveled. Redefining life sends them both down a long dirt road to…become...”
- Spark in the Ashes (Steel Souls MC Book 1) by Nikki Groom <—- BIKER BOOK ALERT! SHE WANTS REVENGE & HE’S AN OUTLAW… “Their meeting is pure chance. Their connection undeniable. But what neither of them know, is that their relationship threatens to uncover far more than they could have imagined. Secrets and lies are best left buried, but sometimes they’re too real to stay dead.’
- The One That Got Away: Friendship, Texas #4 by Magan Vernon <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “Between my parents’ divorce, work, and trying to get over my break up, I was basically a hot mess the first two years after high school. Joey came in at the right time as a distraction then the job at the bakery. But I still never forgot about the one that got away...”
- The Royal Mistake: A Billionaire Prince Romance by Erin Hayes <— FAMOUS RACE CAR DRIVER GOT HER PREGNANT ALERT! “…she’s thrust back into race car driver and billionaire prince Henry’s life. And Henry won’t let her forget what happened between them one hot night. Even though she’s been trying to forget it. But then she learns she’s pregnant. With Henry’s child… Whoops.“
- Wave by Jennifer Foor <— JENNIFER FOOR/SURFER ALERT! “Miley Rose never should have been in the water that afternoon. Tourists have no business swimming in local surfing areas, but there she was, being taken under by a ten foot swell. What Baz didn’t realize was that saving this beautiful woman would have devastating consequences; ones that may potentially rob him of everything he ever wanted...”
- Oceanside Marine (Kendall Family Book 4) by Jennifer Ann <— A MARINE AND A SINGLE MOM ALERT! “Though Katie and Braden aren’t related by blood, their families are intertwined by marriage, making a relationship seem forbidden. Katie always found the cocky Marine attractive, but their considerable age difference made him off limits…”
- His Family of Convenience (The Medina Legacy) by Amy Ayers <— OFFICE ROMANCE/ACCIDENTAL PREGNANCY ALERT! “His meddling family expects him, the firstborn son, to follow through with the arranged marriage set up when he was a child. And Senna has no plans on being his mistress and still resents how her attempts to contact Marco were ignored...”
- Tap Dancing with the Devil by Faith Gibson <— COP WAS FRAMED & WENT TO PRISON & NOW WANTS REVENGE... “There are no lengths Cass won’t go to for his revenge. He counts on his rage to fuel him forward. What he doesn’t count on is the wife of his old partner stirring up feelings he thought died all those years ago...”
- The Boy Friend by Mika Jolie <— BEST FRIENDS BUT HE WANTS MORE ALERT!! “I’m the boy friend—the loyal shoulder she cries on, the dispenser of coffee, sympathy, hugs, advice, and affection with no expectations. Until the invisible line between friends and lovers became blurry. Now I want more. I want her…“