HAPPY TUESDAY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! The list is almost finished, but I still have at least another hour of finding us new books so keep checking back. 😀
BLURB JOLTS!! The Man I Never Met: A Novel (biggest blurb jolt of the day for me!!! Wrong # but they end up becoming text friends and more and then… “…when Hannah goes to meet him at the airport, Davey isn’t there—and the reason why changes both of their lives in an instant...”)
Lisa A: I can highly recommend The Man I Never Met. It was everything I want in a contemporary romance – fate, swoony, some angst, wrong place/wrong time, missed opportunities, personal growth. Those sensitive to certain triggers may want to hunt for some spoilers and tread carefully – but I didn’t think it was anything too triggering. Then again – I’m not sensitive to much. I was very impressed with the writing and the story.
Maryse: Lisa this one just blows my mind on the blurb alone!!!!! I MUST READ IT!
More blurb jolts: Two Wrongs Make a Right (sounds like fun!! They are totally wrong for each other but decide to obnoxiously fake date to annoy everyone!!) Stolen English (she’s crushing on her bossy bodyguard but he insists he’s not to be craved!), One Bossy Date (she made a deal with her billionaire boss, but it’s gone a bit too far!), Nila the Bleeding Garden (An afghan girl that escapes during the Afghanistan war and everything that discombobulates her later in her life…)
Don’t forget to check out:
- Laila Re’s “Nila the Bleeding Garden” is LIVE and about an Afghan girl that escapes her homeland during the war!! <— Today’s newsletter sponsor!!
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 11-21-2022 <— yesterday’s includes a new one by Melanie Harlow!!
- Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti – Zodiac Academy Series Reading Order <— SO MANY ARE CRAZY for this series!!
- Friday Finds & Reader Recommendations – 11-18-2022 <— A duet on here recommended by Tasha J that sounds incredible!!
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
➔➔ Two months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-deal (or one month free trial)!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
- The Extravagant Collection by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY BOOK BUNDLE SALE!!!!
- A Perfectly Paranormal Christmas (A Perfectly Paranormal Anthology Book 4) <— SUPER-BARGAIN ANTHOLOGY!!
- You’ve Got To Read This Book! : A Charity Collection of Favorites By the Authors Who Wrote Them <— ANTHOLOGY!! “…In this charity collection, benefiting a young woman in dire need of medical help, the participating authors share their favorite of their own books. It’s the perfect set-up: you get to read a bunch of delicious stories while supporting a good and worthy cause…”
- Back to You: The Complete Collection by Mira Lyn Kelly <— BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!!
- Reminders of Him: A Novel by Colleen Hoover <— RECENT RELEASE ON SALE!!
Cristina: I finished Reminders of Him yesterday afternoon and when I closed the book, all I could say was WOW (with tears coming down my cheeks)!! This book is absolutely incredible! 5 HUGE stars for me! It’s going to be hard to beat this book as my 2022 favorite and it’s only January.
Although this book deals with a different topic than It Ends With Us, it reminded me of it because it had me so deep in my feels. It’s heartbreaking and gut wrenching and just beautiful. It deals with some really heavy stuff like It Ends With Us and Colleen just pens it to paper in a way that even if you’ve never experienced it personally, you will still feel it… deeply.
As a Mother and wife, I can relate to Kenna and Grace and my heart shattered to pieces for these two. It’s about the power of grief, guilt and forgiveness. It’s also about perception and second chances. I really just can’t say enough great things about it. When I finally learned what happened that tragic night, I choked up with tears and had to take a break. I was so heartbroken for all of them. And those last couple of chapters? Make sure you have a box of tissues. You’re going to need them.
“Sometimes I wonder what Scotty would think if he could see us. It makes me hope that an afterlife doesn’t exist, because if it does, Scotty is probably the only sad person in heaven. “
Michele G: I really liked it. It felt like “old school” Colleen Hoover to me.
- The Casanova (The Miles High Club Book 3) by T L Swan <— ON SALE!!
Lisa M: Omg I’m reading The Casanova!!!!!! So good. Unputdownable!!!!!!
…Amazing series love all her books. Can’t wait for the next one in The Miles High Club.
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- The Choice: The Dragon Heart Legacy, Book 3 by Nora Roberts <— NORA ROBERTS TRILOGY CONCLUSION!!
- Out of Time (The Immortal Descendants Book 6) by April White
- High Stakes: A Dark Fated Mates Mafia Paranormal Romance (Syndicate Masters: Eastern Seaboard) by Delta James
- Alien’s Stake: A Sci-Fi Alien Romance by Elin Wyn
- Live and Let Orc: A Daddy Dom Modern Monster Romance (Alpha Horde the Orcs Return Book 1) by Dani Wyatt
- Blood Witch (Phases of the Moon Book 2) by M. Sinclair
- Bound & Barbed by Samantha R. Goode <— FANTASY ROMANCE!! “…A heinous arrangement. A hidden bond. A hallowed vow. Evaline Manor was sure she’d lived the worst day of her life when she witnessed the death of her father, and narrowly avoided a brutal attack. Now, she’s trapped in the kingdom ruled by her aunt and uncle, who are desperate to keep her docile and marry her off. She is determined to utilize her combat training to escape Kembertus and flee to one of the neighboring kingdoms. Maddox Vicor doubted whether the Goddess of Fate would grant him a mate…”
- His Little Amethyst (Eleadian Mates Book 4) by Paige Michaels
- Stranded Hearts: A SciFi Alien Romance by Leslie Chase
- Wolf Cursed: A Guarded by the Shifter Novella by Kate Rudolph
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Stolen English (Mediterranean Series) by Tasha Boyd and Natasha Boyd <— NATASHA BOYD’S LATEST!! HE’S HER BODYGUARD AFTER YEARS OF ABUSE! “…After almost a decade, I’m finally ready to take back my life and remember the woman inside me, the woman who wants, who needs, who loves, who feels, who craves … only he’s made it clear I can’t crave him. But I haven’t made it this far to make a new life only to fail now. I want him to be the one to help me erase my past. And if he wants to be all up in my space being bossy and overprotective, and looking so hot, then I can’t help it if I’ll try anything possible to get him to touch me…”
- Protecting Hawk (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Prey Security Book 5) by Jane Blythe
- Igniting Vic (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (On Call Book 8) by Freya Barker
- Justice for Samara (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (Bluegrass Bravery Book 16) by Deanndra Hall
- Ruthless Reign (Royal Reflections Book 1) by Aleatha Romig <— ALEATHA ROMIG’S LATEST!! HE’S NOT WHO WE THINK HE IS! “...I, Roman Archibald Godfrey, swore an oath to Molave. To the king. And above all, to Princess Lucille. Forget the fairytales you’ve heard. This world is ruthless…”
- The Joy of Us (Love in Isolation Book 6) by Kennedy Fox
- The Innkeeper (Emerson Pass Contemporaries Book 5) by Tess Thompson
- Christmas with a Cowgirl (Callahans of Copper Creek Book 3) by Natalie Dean
- Guarded by the SEAL (Special Forces: Operation Alpha): A HERO Force Novel by Amy Gamet
- Hunting for Leenie (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (ECP – Bravo Manhunters Book 6) by Annie Miller
- Astrid Parker Doesn’t Fail by Ashley Herring Blake <— THE DESIGNER & THE CARPENTER THAT HATES HER IDEAS ON A RENOVATION SHOW!! “…When Pru Everwood asks her to be the designer for the Everwood Inn’s renovation, which will be featured on a popular HGTV show, Innside America, Astrid is thrilled. Not only will the project distract her from her failed engagement and help her struggling business, but her perpetually displeased mother might finally give her a nod of approval. However, Astrid never planned on Jordan Everwood, Pru’s granddaughter and the lead carpenter for the renovation, who despises every modern design decision Astrid makes...”
- Burn the Dawn (Brand of Justice Book 2) by Lisa Phillips
- Charming the Widow: Sweet Western Romance (Love in Apple Blossom Book 3) by Kit Morgan
- The Devil’s Reward: The Devil’s Soldiers MC by Emily Rose
- The Whittiers: A Novel by Danielle Steel <— DANIELLE STEEL’S LATEST!! ADULT SIBLINGS LOSE THEIR PARENTS IN AN ACCIDENT! “…with this year’s trip comes tragedy, and suddenly the Whittiers’ adult children find themselves reuniting in the family home without their parents for the first time ever. The oldest, Lyle, is reaching a breaking point in his marriage and must decide whether a divorce would be best for him and his two children. Gloria’s big job on Wall Street has kept her single at thirty-nine, and growing ever more cynical. The twins, Caroline and Charlie, moved out long ago to start a fashion business that may now be faltering. Benjie, with special needs, is hit hard by the loss of his parents and needs his siblings’ help. And Annabelle, the youngest, drops out of college and starts to spin out of control...”
- Keeper of Secrets (Carly Moore Book 7) by Denise Grover Swank <— SERIES CONCLUSION!!!
- The Southport Secret (Autumn Beach Book 6) by Sage Parker
- Scrooge-ish: a second chance holiday romance by L.B. Dunbar <— HER SUMMER FLING BEFORE COLLEGE IS NOW A MAN!! “…my past returns when I attend a high school reunion happy hour and run into that boy—the one I had a summer fling with after graduation and before college—then promptly ghosted me. The torture continues because that boy is now a man, worldly and wise and sexier than I remember. And he invites me to attend a holiday work party with him. Which leads to my discovery that there is a lot more to this forty, fine, former NFL quarterback, now fireman, like being a single father to the sweetest little girl, putting me at risk of falling for both of them…”
- Later On We’ll Conspire: A Sweet Romantic Comedy (Christmas Escape) by Kortney Keisel
- Cowboy Protection (Merry Everything Book 2) by Jodi Payne and BA Tortuga <— M/M ROMANCE!
- Kelvin #5: MM Fated Mates (Tangled Tentacles) by JP Sayle and Lisa Oliver <— M/M ROMANCE!
- A Changeling Christmas by Eli Easton <— M/M ROMANCE!
- Secret Santa (The Secret Series Book 10) by Jill Sanders <— HER ANNOYING NEIGHBOR!! “...Kara is eager to show her father that she’s capable of running the family’s ranch in Wyoming. When her dad and stepmother head out on a three-month European tour, she eagerly takes the reins. Her only problem? Her annoying neighbor has decided that he’s more fit for the job…”
- Snow Help Me: A Snowed Inn Romance by Fiona Davenport
- Snow Many Promises: A Snowed Inn Romance by Elle Christensen
- In Snow Deep: A Snowed Inn Romance by Rochelle Paige
- Snow Inn Love: A Snowed Inn Romance by Elle Christensen
- Executive Rule: A grumpy/sunshine holiday romance by Cameron Hart
- Two Wrongs Make a Right by Chloe Liese <— THEY OBNOXIOUSLY FAKE DATE TO GET THEIR FRIENDS OFF THEIR BACKS! “…Jamie Westenberg and Bea Wilmot have nothing in common except a meet-disaster and the mutual understanding that they couldn’t be more wrong for each other. But when the people closest to them play Cupid and trick them into going on a date, Jamie and Bea realize they have something else in common after all—an undeniable need for revenge. Soon their plan is in place: Fake date obnoxiously and convince the meddlers they’re madly in love. Then, break up spectacularly and dash everyone’s hopes, putting an end to the matchmaking madness once and for all...”
- The Best Intentions: Book 1, The Huntresses by Sarah M. Eden
- Student Next Door by Sam Crescent
- Stranded In A Small Town Christmas (Holiday HEA Book 1) by Shannon Stacey <— STRANDED WITH A BILLIONAIRE!! “…When I gave my aunt a ride to the airport ten days before Christmas, I didn’t expect to bring a stray billionaire back to Charming Lake. I agreed to give him a ride in exchange for one hundred thousand dollars—needed for reasons I don’t share with him—but the weather took an icy turn and now I’m bringing him home with me…”
- Rescuing Cara (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Morgan Thompson Security Book 3) by Danielle Pays
- Protecting Mindy (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (The Protectors Book 7) by Desiree Holt
- Road to Christmas (A Road Home Mystery Romance) by Kathi Daley
- Silent Knight (The Very Merry Mob Book 2) by Cassie Mint
- One Bossy Date: A Grumpy Billionaire Romance by Jolie Day <— FAKE DATE WITH HER BOSS THAT GOES TOO FAR! “…The date? It’s…a disaster. I might have told everyone that we’re moving in together. And now they all think I’m pregnant. To keep up the ploy, I move into his penthouse. That’s not all I do. I find myself purring in his bedroom. Exchanging mind-blowing kisses with him. Catching feelings. I’m not sure what he wants for Christmas, but I hope it’s me. Unfortunately, it’s all pretend, right? None of it is real. The only reason he agreed to keep the fake fiancée scheme going is because Mr. “No Relationships”—who’s moving back to South America soon—needs me to make his widowed mom happy. Because she thinks I’m going to marry her son...”
- Rescued (Holt Agency Book 1) by Becca Jameson
- Irish Rebel: An Age Gap Mafia Romance (The Donnellys) (Brooklyn Kings Book 7) by LK Shaw
- Problem Child (Blue Ivy Prep Book 1) by Heather Long <— REVERSE HAREM!! SHE’S FAMOUS BUT READY TO TRY & BE A REGULAR GIRL… “…Born into Hollywood royalty, I’ve been making the hot sheet and generating internet buzz since before I could even walk. Doesn’t matter that my parents divorced prior to my second birthday, I can’t escape the shadows—or scandals—of my movie star mother and my rock star father. At least, I couldn’t until Aubrey, Yvette and I formed Torched and went double platinum as we made a name for ourselves. Four years after taking the world by storm, I’m exhausted. We all are. I’m also ready to try and be a regular kid…”
- Ryker’s Reward: A Curvy Girl Romance (Silver Spoon Falls) by Loni Nichole
- Hideaway Memories (Haystack Shores Book 3) by Charlie Rivers and Elisa Cassidy
- Delicate Dame (Adair Legacy Book 4) by KL Donn
- The Man I Never Met: A Novel by Elle Cook <—- BLURB JOLT!!! SHE ANSWERS A WRONG NUMBER & OVER TIME THEY BECOME TEXT FRIENDS… “…Then she gets a text saying he got the job and he’ll be moving to London, and she can’t help but smile. Soon their texts become phone calls that turn into video calls, and their friendship becomes a relationship they can’t wait to start in earnest once Davey lands in London in a month’s time. But when Hannah goes to meet him at the airport, Davey isn’t there—and the reason why changes both of their lives in an instant...”
- 12 Kisses to Christmas by Lisa Swinton
- Merry Kissmas, My Billionaire: Single Mom Holiday Romance (All I Want for Kissmas) by Brynn Hale
- Shy Santa: Welcome to Kissing Springs, Book 5 by M.R. Becker <— FORMER MARINE/SINGLE DAD/BOUNCER @ A MALE STRIP CLUB!! “...His new security gig at the local male revue? Not quite so quaint. For Adaline Redgrave, her life hasn’t turned out quite the way she hoped. Monotonous days running together in a blur until a sexy mountain of man, who should terrify her, wanders into her life. The little girl by his side draws her in, showing a softer side to the scary protective Marine. Addy quicky falls for both father and daughter. Taking care of Bears little girl, and leaving the past behind might be the leap of faith Addy needed to take...”
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Choice: The Dragon Heart Legacy, Book 3 by Nora Roberts
- The Extravagant Collection by Lauren Blakely
- Ruthless Reign (Royal Reflections Book 1) by Aleatha Romig
- The Whittiers: A Novel by Danielle Steel
- Scrooge-ish: a second chance holiday romance by L.B. Dunbar
- Two Wrongs Make a Right by Chloe Liese
- Astrid Parker Doesn’t Fail by Ashley Herring Blake
- The Best Intentions: Book 1, The Huntresses by Sarah M. Eden
- Burn the Dawn (Brand of Justice Book 2) by Lisa Phillips
- Road to Christmas (A Road Home Mystery Romance) by Kathi Daley
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Where There is Smoke, There is Fire by Monique Fisher | Nov 23, 2022 | Nov 23, 2022
- Love 101 (Love on Campus Book 1) | by J. S. Cooper | Nov 24, 2022
- Hideous (Heinous Book 2)| by Yolanda Olson | Nov 25, 2022
- Misfit (Prep Book 1) by Elle Kennedy | Nov 27, 2022
- Dangerous Mind (TAKEBACK Book 5) by Riley Edwards | Nov 29, 2022
- The Reluctant Countess: A Would-Be Wallflowers Novel | by Eloisa James | Nov 29, 2022
- Leopard’s Scar (A Leopard Novel Book 14) by Christine Feehan | Nov 29, 2022
- Resting Scrooge Face: A Short Story by Meghan Quinn | Nov 29, 2022
- Just One Taste: The Dirty Dares (The Kingston Family Book 7) | by Carly Phillips | Nov 29, 2022
- Cruel North (The North Brothers Book 4) | by JB Salsbury | Nov 29, 2022
- Devil by Daylight (The Heart of a Duke Book 21) | by Christi Caldwell | Nov 29, 2022
- Once Upon a Sexy Scrooge by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine | Nov 29, 2022
- Shattering Trinity (Rockers’ Legacy Book 8) by Terri Anne Browning | Nov 29, 2022
- Blowout (Breakers Hockey Book 6) | by Elise Faber | Nov 29, 2022
- The Sweet Spot by Adriana Locke | Nov 29, 2022
- Devour by Laura Thalassa, Amelia Hutchins , et al. | Nov 29, 2022
- Flirting with the Beast (Modern Love Book 2) by Jane Porter | Nov 29, 2022
- Filthy Little Liars (Midnight Bites Book 3) by Yolanda Olson and Ally Vance | Nov 30, 2022
- The Hemsworth Effect by James Weir | Nov 30, 2022
- Sinner’s Saint (Confessional Book 2) by Leighann Hart | Nov 30, 2022
➔➔➔ Looking for more book releases? Check out the upcoming new releases here or check out the latest new releases here.
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!
I can highly recommend The Man I Never Met. It was everything I want in a contemporary romance – fate, swoony, some angst, wrong place/wrong time, missed opportunities, personal growth. Those sensitive to certain triggers may want to hunt for some spoilers and tread carefully – but I didn’t think it was anything too triggering. Then again – I’m not sensitive to much. I was very impressed with the writing and the story.
Lisa this one just blows my mind on the blurb alone!!!!! I MUST READ IT!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
P.S. Happy Thanksgiving!!!! 🦃 🍽 🥧
Curious if you have a non HEA romance? Or twist ending romance? I’ve been in a book slump of too many lovey dovey HEA’s and I’m finding a lot of them a little monotonous and a tad boring. I figure if I read or listen to a WTF book🤣🤷♀️ To mix it up I might appreciate these HEA books more! If you know what I mean!!
Ohhhh I DO know what you mean!!
Wanna read something AWESOME???? THIS: https://www.maryse.net/books/book-review-badger-by-c-m-mckenna.html
AND this one (though I’m pretty sure it has an HEA but nothing like our usual romances):
I LOVE anything by this author.
Also this one is excellent with a few crazy twists (and the ending was very… YESSSS!!)
Layla was great and it’s on sale now. One of my favorites by Colleen because it was twisty, and so different and creepy:
Oh and it’s on sale right now. BONUS!!
Awesome!! I definitely will be checking them out!! And audible is having a great sale,
Not to say that Megan Hart’s books don’t have HEA but…they are different. You may really enjoy them. She always pushes the envelope and stretches my mind. She is an incredible writer.
Agreed! I have a ton of reviews of her books that I loved so much. 100% recommend her too! Thank you Rochelle!
I will have to check them out!