WEDNESDAY MORNING BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! THREE BOOKS JUST WENT LIVE!!
- Karolina Dalca, Dark Eyes (The Dark Eyes Series) by M. R. Noble <— SHE’S HALF VAMPIRE!!!
- He Made Me Stay by K Webster <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- The Villain: A Billionaire Romance by L.J. Shen <— L.J. SHEN ALERT!! HE’S CRUEL & COLDHEARTED BUT SHE NEEDS HIS HELP (though it comes with a price…) “…The price for the money, it turns out, is my freedom. Now I’m the eldest Fitzpatrick brother’s little toy. To play, to mold, to break. Too bad Cillian forgot one, tiny detail. Persephone wasn’t only the goddess of spring; she was also the queen of death...”
Amber: Christmas came early!!! The Villian is finally out. And I can’t wait to read it!! LJ Shen is a Queen of writing and never, I mean never disappoints.
Mony: The Villain (Boston Belles #2) by L.J. Shen. I’ve been waiting for this one for a while. Enjoyed The Hunter (Book #1). This one is about Cian “Cruel. Coldblooded. Hades in a Brioni suit.” Book #1, The Hunter, was pure Shen…this one promises to be a really great read! 🙂
And while you’re here, don’t forget to check out:
- M. R. Noble’s Karolina Dalca, Dark Eyes is LIVE & we have an excerpt + an interview with the author herself!
- Elizabeth O’Roark’s The Parallel Series, Books 1-4 (bundled) is on super-sale!!!
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 12-14-2020 <— yesterday’s!!
- Reader Recommendations – Our Favorite Cowboy & Wrangler Romance Books like “Yellowstone” <— any suggestions?
- Friday Finds & Reader Recommendations – 12-11-2020
TODAY’S BLASTS FROM OUR BOOK PAST 😀 !!
- 1 year ago today, these were R’s favorites!! Reader Favorites – R. Renee’s Top Ten Best Books of 2019 List
- 2 years ago tomorrow, these were Jean’s favorites: Reader Favorites – Jean’s Best Books of 2018 List
- 3 years ago tomorrow, these were Robyn’s favorites: Reader Favorites – Robyn’s Top 20 favorite books for 2017!
- 3 years ago yesterday, we wanted sweeter book boyfriends. 😉 Reader Recommendations for “Shy Guy” Romance Books
- 4 years ago today, this is one of THE BEST DARK READS I have ever read. Here’s my 5 STAR Book Review – Take Me With You by Nina G. Jones
- 5 years ago yesterday, we wanted more books like this one! What to Read After On the Island – “Stranded on a deserted island” romance books…
- 8 years ago, this was the first book I read from K.A. Tucker and I 4.5 star LOVED it! Book Review – Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker
- 8 years ago, I loved this romance but struggled with the surprise reveal big time! Book Review – Razing Kayne by Julieanne Reeves
- 9 years ago, I interviewed an author that was making us lose our minds!!! Behind The Books – Interview With Kristen Ashley
- 11 years ago today, I was drowning in vampire romance and loving it! Book Review – Kiss of Crimson by Lara Adrian
- ➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
- ➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔➔ AUDIBLE SUPER-DEAL for the first 6 months! 😲😲 Robin found us this one!!
- Good With His Hands (Good In Bed Book 1) by Lauren Blakely & Lili Valente
- Dream Chaser (Dream Team Book 2) by Kristen Ashley
- Feisty Red (Three Chicks Brewery Book 2) by Stacey Kennedy
- The Wife He Needs: A Boss Employee Vacation Romance (Westmoreland Legacy: The Outlaws Book 1) by Brenda Jackson
- Faraway collection
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! EXTENDED THROUGH DECEMBER ☃️🎄🎄☃️!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 3 months for a super-bargain US, Canada and UK!! 😀
➔➔➔ AUDIBLE SUPER-DEAL for the first 6 months! Robin found us this one!!
- The Parallel Series, Books 1-4 by Elizabeth O’Roark <— SUPER-BARGAIN MUCH LOVED SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! Boxset includes: Parallel (The Parallel Series Book One), Intersect (The Parallel Series Book Two) Bonus Novella, Across Time (The Parallel Series Book Three), Across Eternity (The Parallel Series Book Four), The Island (a bonus epilogue)
Cheryl: Ok, I just finished the Parallel duet. WOW. JUST. WOW. I have not gotten anything else done that I had planned. Such an interesting premise. I’m just trying to take it all in now. I have some but how was that possible questions… hoping the author will have a book set in the future in this on-going series.
Robyn: Maryse! I finished the first book in the Parallel Duet and can I say holy cannoli! What the heck is going on?! I’m starting the second book today, I can’t wait!
Melinda: That Parallel duet, is so damn good. I’m just starting book 2. But I’ve only just come up for air. I can’t put it down. The story, the characters everything is captivating. Love it.
- Wings of the Walker: The Complete Walker Series by CoraLee June <— SERIES BUNDLE ALERT! “…An inescapable fate. Six men. One path to freedom that comes at a cost. I’d served at Stonewell manor for most of my life, but what I once considered a safe haven in our dangerous world, now feels like a prison…”
- Winter Plague (Complete Collection 1-4): A Dark Apocalypse Romance by Quinn Blackbird <— POST APOCALYPTIC!! “…I found them. A group of mercenaries in this plagued, wintery world. Once high-ranking soldiers, something has turned them dark in this new life we all lead. And my darkness calls to theirs...”
- Hawk Ridge Hollow Box Set: Sweet Small Town Happily Ever After (Rich & Rugged: a Hawkins Brothers Romance) by Ellie Hall
- The Firsts: A First-In-Series Instalove Collection by Mazzy King <— BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! “…If you’re new to Mazzy King, or you want a collection of the stories that kicked off some of your favorite series, this is the mash-up collection for you. Each story is the first one in its series, but can be read as a standalone. All stories are completely safe. No cliffhangers. No cheating. Always, always a happily-ever-after! Heroes in this story include a detective, a mountain man, an NFL quarterback, an undercover informant, an MMA fighter, a military man, and a bodyguard...”
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Faraway Series <— A spellbinding new young adult collection of fairytale retellings from blockbuster authors Rainbow Rowell, Nic Stone, Gayle Forman, Ken Liu, and Soman Chainani. Classic fables take on new meaning as five of today’s bestselling authors serve up some deliciously modern twists. New reflections on evil queens, charmless princes, and star-crossed lovers branch out in provocative and enchanting directions.
- StarDust: An Urban Fantasy Romance (The Five Elements Book 2) by Nicole Wells
- Bird of Prey (Langsmith Shifters Book 3) by Stella Williams
- A Touch of Silk and Shadow: Circle of Souls Book 5: (A steamy reverse harem romance with a past lives theme) by Lacuna Reid
- Fate Actually: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel (Moonstone Cove Book 2) by Elizabeth Hunter <— SHE’S SUDDENLY A HARDCORE EMPATH!! “…She has a car shop she loves, a country cottage all to herself, and has carefully avoided any long-term romantic commitments. Then fate handed Toni a shot of supernatural empathy that threw all that out the window of her prized vintage Ford. Now she’s feeling the mood swings of everyone from her parts guy to her reluctant crush to her second cousin going through a messy divorce. She’s losing her temper; she’s crying a river; and she’s definitely giving in to temptation. For a woman who prides herself on always being prepared, Toni has no idea how to handle a supernatural storm of emotion…”
- Threshold of Annihilation (The Firebird Chronicles Book 3) by T.A. White
- Briarwitch Academy 4: A Storm Before Dawn by KC Kingmaker
- Unholy Night by Karpov Kinrade and Nichole Chase <— SHE’S LOSING HER MAGIC… “…as a broke, single mother, it’s my job to create the magic. To preserve it and guard the light of it as I pass the torch to the next generation. And I’m failing right now. This has been one of the hardest years of my life. But it’s Christmas Eve and I’m doing my best to make it special for my daughter. That’s when I hear the voices. Two men downstairs arguing. One is a solid Santa cosplay winner, down to the glint of glee in his eyes. The other man… he is all darkness, hard sexy angles and eyes that suck in my very soul. And they are both about to change my life forever…”
- Ash Princess: Paranormal Dystopian Romance (The Deviant Future Book 6) by Eve Langlais
- Kissing Fae: A Contemporary Fantasy Reverse Harem (Courting Fae Book 1) by Chandra Ryan <— SHE INHERITS HER AUNT’S HOUSE! “…When my aunt left her country house to me in her will, there was no mention of the fae that came along with it. It didn’t take long for them to introduce themselves, however...”
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Dream Chaser (Dream Team Book 2) by Kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY ALERT!! SHE DOESN’T TRUST HIM… “...Ryn Jansen has no interest in taking a risk on Boone Sadler. Thanks to a long list of men who’ve done nothing but let her down, Ryn vows to stay far away from the caring, protective commando. And when Boone confronts Ryn with evidence that her loved ones are conning her, Ryn is less than thrilled — with her family and Boone. But even as Boone proves he’s the kind of guy to meet her every need, she doesn’t trust him to stay when life gets hard...”
- Bailed Out (The Anna Albertini Files Book 2) by Rebecca Zanetti
- SEALs of Honor: Axel by Dale Mayer
- A FILTHY Christmas (Filthy Line Book 6) by Jaxson Kidman
- Good With His Hands (Good In Bed Book 1) by Lauren Blakely & Lili Valente <— ROAD TRIP!!! “...I’m the wrong guy for her. She’s sunshine and cherry pie. I’m whiskey and fast cars. I’m also keeping one hell of a secret from the woman I’ve wanted for years. But when I find a list my sister left behind for Ruby, I’ve got no choice but to offer the sexy, big-hearted girl next door both a road trip and a chance…”
- When He’s Bad (Walker Security: Adrian’s Trilogy Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones <— MUST BE READ IN ORDER!!! “…When you cross a man like Adrian Mack, you find out just how bad he can be. Priscilla started out as an enemy, became a lover, and now, she is his obsession….”
- Submissive Angel: A BDSM Romance Novella by Joey W. Hill
- A Date with an Elf (The Dating Series Book 12) by L.P. Dover and Heidi McLaughlin
- Change (Finding Anna Book 5) by Sherri Hayes <— DARK READ FINDING ANNA FANS LOOOOOOOK!!!! MUST BE READ IN ORDER!! “…Too many people knew who Stephan was—who she was. They needed a fresh start. But demons are funny things. They follow you wherever you go. With the help of Stephan and a new therapist, Brianna will have to face the changes in her life and confront her fears...”
- The Wife He Needs: A Boss Employee Vacation Romance (Westmoreland Legacy: The Outlaws Book 1) by Brenda Jackson
- This Is It: A Second Chance Romance: San Diego Social Scene Novella by Tess Summers
- Billionaire’s Second Chance : Second Chance Romance (Bad Boy Billionaire Book 3) by Jennifer Hartley
- Feisty Red (Three Chicks Brewery Book 2) by Stacey Kennedy <— THE COWBOY THAT RAN OUT ON HER!! “...Clara Carter is the brains behind Three Chicks Brewery. The oldest and most responsible of the Carter sisters, she doesn’t have time for anything but taking care of her son and making sure her family’s top beer, Foxy Diva, gets into bars across North America. Which means getting the brew in front of Colorado’s biggest beer distributor. Unfortunately, that becomes tricky when the man in charge of distribution is none other than Sullivan Kenne, the cowboy who ran out on her seven years ago…”
- My Favorite Mistake: A Friends-to-Lovers Romance (A Love Like That) by R.L. Kenderson
- The Only Reason: A Novel (Trident Trilogy: Book Two) by Donna Schwartze
- Hard Pursuit (Cobra Elite Book 6) by Pamela Clare <— SHE TELLS THEM THAT HE’S HER HUSBAND!! “…When ER nurse Kristi Chang met former Army Ranger Malik Jones in Antarctica eighteen months ago, they agreed to sex with no strings. She had no idea that Malik would turn out to be the most fun she’d ever had. Or that a big, bad soldier could be so sweet. Or that she would still be thinking of him more than a year later. Now working with an international aid organization in Nigeria, Kristi regrets letting him go. When gunmen suddenly attack and tear her from her medical unit and force her at gunpoint to care for their leader, she knows she’ll have to use her wits if she wants to stay alive. She warns her captors that she’s married to a Ranger named Malik who will kill any man who touches her. If only that were true…“
- This Cowboy of Mine: Includes a Bonus Novella (Wranglers of Wyoming Book 2) by R.C. Ryan
- On The Rebound (Steinbeck U) by L.A. Cotton <— HE’S COLD & CRUEL & NOW THEY’RE AT THE SAME UNIVERSITY!! “...Zachary Messiah will never forget the girl with eyes the color of whiskey. But he’s not that boy anymore. Cold. Cruel. He’s devoid of emotion. Their paths were never supposed to cross again. But love doesn’t always play by the rules. Now he’s the King of Steinbeck University and she’s the new girl on campus … and the pasts they have fought so hard to bury are about to collide. Only this time, they might not survive the fallout…”
- BulletProof (The Doctor and The Detective Book 1) by Amanda Faye
- ...and Forever (Next Generation: Chaos Bleeds Book 1) by Sam Crescent <— MUST BE READ IN ORDER!! “…He abandoned me. I hate him. I love him. I miss him. I won’t break. I’m strong, and I’m still fighting. All I have to do is accept that Simon has moved on without me. I’ll learn to continue and forget him, but trouble comes calling. It always does…”
- Ugly Sweater Weather by Jessica Gadziala
- Smoke: The Carelli Family Saga, Book One by Eden Butler <— HE DIDN’T WANT ANY OF IT UNTI: SHE CAME ALONG!! “...the second Maggie Ramirez parked outside his family’s restaurant, his life became a series of distractions he was learning to love. Maggie and her kid have shaken up his world and dislodged every hard and fast rule he’d ever made...”
- All I Want for Christmas <— ANTHOLOGY!!
- Bound By Blood: Anthology (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles Book 8) by Cora Reilly <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT!! “…Bleeding for love is something every couple in this book has experienced. Through hardships their love morphs into something even more beautiful and resilient. A love each of them is willing to fight for…”
- Misunderstood: Inspired by the Neighbor from Hell Series (A Neighbor from Hell YA Book 1) by R.L. Mathewson <— R.L. MATHEWSON ALERT!!! “…Mikey Campbell loves her family, baseball, and teasing a smile out of her best friend. She’d never met anyone like Sebastian before. He was smart, funny, incredibly kind, and way too damn serious for someone their age and she had no idea why, but she was determined to find out...”
- Cruel Lies by Ella Miles
- Destroyed With You (Stark Security Book 5) by J. Kenner
- Wanton by Jaci Burton
- Silver Lining by Skye Warren <— SKYE WARREN TRILOGY CONCLUSION ALERT!!! SILVER LINING is the final book in Elijah and Holly’s story!
- School of Fish (Fish Out of Water Book 6) by Amy Lane <— AMY LANE M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “…After a year of living together, Ellery is learning to accept that Jackson can’t let an injustice stand. Together they fight to keep kids out of jail while the streets of Sacramento threaten to explode. They’d better hope they’ve learned enough about each other to keep it together, because for this case, school is the most dangerous place to be…”
- The Intern : An MM Workplace Standalone Romance by Serena Akeroyd <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Cash in Hand by TA Moore <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Steamy Stocking Stuffers: A Stronghold Doms Holiday Collection by Golden Angel
- A Scandalous Portrait (The Rose Room Rogues Book 1) by Callie Hutton
- Blame it on the Champagne (Blame it on the Alcohol) by Fiona Cole <— ACCIDENTAL MARRIAGE TO HER BOSS ALERT! “...There’s only one thing to do when you wake up, married to your brand new boss, whom you hate but can’t resist: You blame the champagne. I blame the bubbles for my wild night with a masked stranger. Who cares if it’s nothing this good girl would normally do–with a man that turns out to be my horrible boss? Who cares that I’m promised to someone else? I blame the alcohol for agreeing to marry him. As long as my new husband keeps his mouth shut, I can survive five years of our little arrangement. It’s too late for anything else…”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Karolina Dalca, Dark Eyes (The Dark Eyes Series) by M. R. Noble – December 16th 2020
- He Made Me Stay by K Webster – December 16th 2020
- The Villain: A Billionaire Romance by L.J. Shen – December 16th 2020
- The Relationship Pact by Adriana Locke – December 17th 2020
- Personal Foul: A Sports Office Standalone Romance by Brooke O’Brien – December 17th 2020
- Connection (Temptation Series Standalones Book 2) by K.M. Golland – December 17th 2020
- Everspell: A Kindred Novel (The Kindred Book 5) by Donna Grant – December 21st 2020
- Take Me Away (Southern Bride Book 6) by Kelly Elliott – December 22nd 2020
- Let It Be: A Butler, Vermont Novel by Marie Force – December 24th 2020
- The Perfect Neighbor (A Jessie Hunt Psychological Suspense Thriller—Book Nine) by Blake Pierce – December 25th 2020
- The Perfect Disguise (A Jessie Hunt Psychological Suspense Thriller—Book Ten) by Blake Pierce – December 25th 2020
- Betray Me (Willow Heights Prep Academy: The Elite Book 2) by Selena – December 27th 2020
- He Saw Me First (Age & Innocence Book 1) by M Johnson – December 28th 2020
- The Wrong Family by Tarryn Fisher – December 29th 2020
- Forsaken Trail (Runaway Book 4) by Devney Perry – December 29th 2020
- Her Wicked Marquess (The Sinful Wallflowers Book 2) by Stacy Reid – December 29th 2020
- Hard to Hold (The Play Hard Series Book 2) by K. Bromberg – December 31st 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!