Ooooh boy! This week is not a huge release week (I totally get why considering Christmas!! 😀 ), but I’ll keep my eyes open in case stuff goes live throughout the day. But mix today’s list with yesterday’s Monday Early Bird Book Releases, and there are still some great ones to choose from.
And while you’re here, don’t forget to check out:
- Donna Grant – Kindred Series Reading Order <— Today’s newsletter sponsor, and this series is now complete!!!
TODAY’S BLASTS FROM OUR BOOK PAST 😀 !!
- 1 year ago today, this was Kim’s favorites list: Reader Favorites – Kim’s Top Five Books of 2019 List
- 1 year ago today, these were Steph N’s favorites: Reader Favorites – Steph N’s Best Books of 2019 List
- 2 years ago, this was Tasha’s Best Of List: Reader Favorites – Tasha J’s Best Books of 2018 List
- 2 years ago, this was Rochelle’s Best Of List: Reader Favorites – Rochelle’s Best Books of 2018 List
- 4 years ago… if you could only choose one… Reader Favorites – Your favorite book from 2016 (you can only choose one!)
- 5 years ago, these were Kim’s favorites! Reader Favorites – Kim’s Top Reads for 2015
- 5 years ago, I totally got what everyone was raving about. 😉 Here’s my 5-STAR Book Review – Written In Red by Anne Bishop
- 6 years ago, this one threw me for a loop!! Book Review – Around The Bend by Britney King
- 7 years ago today, I 5-star LOVED & DEVOURED this Kristen Ashley book (and we’re looking for more like it). 😀 Book Review – The Golden Dynasty by Kristen Ashley
- 8 years ago today, everyone hated her. But I got a kick out of being in her POV… and I softened to her. Here’s my 5-star Book Review – Dirty Red by Tarryn Fisher
- 9 years ago yesterday, he became my favorite Kristen Ashley brooding hero. My 5 star Book Review – Mystery Man by Kristen Ashley
- 11 years ago yesterday, I was still deep into this vampire series. Book Review – Midnight Rising by Lara Adrian
- ➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
- ➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔➔ AUDIBLE SUPER-DEAL for the first 6 months! 😲😲 Robin found us this one!!
- One More Round (The Cocktail Series) by Alice Clayton
- Heart of Fire: (Blood of Zeus: Book Two) by Meredith Wild and Angel Payne
- In The Capitol Series Collection One: Books 1-3 by B. Ivy Woods
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! EXTENDED THROUGH DECEMBER ☃️🎄🎄☃️!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 3 months for a super-bargain US, Canada and UK!! 😀
➔➔➔ AUDIBLE SUPER-DEAL for the first 6 months! Robin found us this one!!
- The Worth Saga Box Set 1: In the West by Courtney Milan <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE BOOK BUNDLE!! “…This is the first half of Courtney Milan’s Worth Saga—the half set in the West. Five books and novellas, plus one short story, together comprising 300,000 words…“
- Warlocks: A Box Set by L.M. Somerton <— BOOK BUNDLE!! “...Elemental warlocks are a rare breed. There are only four known to exist across North America and they don’t tend to advertise their talents. But when you have the power to control earth, air, fire and water there’s bound to be some drama, especially when one of the four is young and untrained…”
- Love in Store: A small town romance series surrounding the lives of four sisters by Avery Fox
- The Wives: A Novel by Tarryn Fisher <— KAT FOUND US THIS DEAL!!! WE LOVED IT!
Kat: Maryse The Wives is on sale… I know we both loved this twisty thriller from Tarryn
Maryse: OMG YESSSSSSS!!!! Loved that twist. And then that other twist!! Here’s my 5 STAR Book Review. 😀
Kim: The Wives by TF? That dark goddess can write!!!
- ALEX’S ATONEMENT (Midnight Sons) by Carmen DeSousa <— SUPER-BARGAIN AND NANCY FOUND IT & LOVED #1!!
Nancy: ALEX’S ATONEMENT (Midnight Sons) by Carmen DeSousa is now bargain priced …I love my Alaskan Books! The 1st book in this series, SAM’S FOLLY was good & on my Alaska Book Recommendation List. This Book 2 is a different couple & Been on my Wish List!
- Heart of Winter (The Drake Chronicles Book 1) by Lauren Gilley <— RECENT RELEASE THAT I MISSED!! Randi found it. 😀
Nancy: Not sure if anybody mentioned it but Lauren Gilley release a new book. New series. Heart of Winter. The Drake Chronicles Book 1. Haven’t started it, but it should be good.
Jan: Thanks for posting, Randi. I might try that one. Fantasy, dragons, romance, Viking inspired mythology. Intriguing 😀 I struggled a bit with the Sons of Rome series. Too many vampires and not enough romance for me. But I will check this new series out. Lauren Gilley writes so well.
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Twice Bitten (Blood World Book 1) by Diana Greenbird <— SHE’S BEING STALKED!! “...only a few months away from her eighteenth birthday and the promise of being free from the foster system forever, Liv has to tackle Death’s latest hurdle: an irresistible vampire that Liv is literally being drawn to.When ignoring Emerson Lark becomes impossible, Liv’s only option is to figure out why a hundred year old vampire has decided to return to school..”
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Take Me Away (Southern Bride Book 6) by Kelly Elliott <— SHE HAS NO IDEA WHO HE IS!! “...I need the adrenaline rush like I need my next breath. I’m addicted to it. It’s the only thing that allows me to bury my painful past—even if only for as long as it takes for me to come down from the high. All that matters is that I’m able to forget. And every heart-stopping moment of it was working…at least, until she appeared back in my life. Both my worst nightmare and my wildest dream all wrapped up in one beautiful woman…a woman I was still very much in love with. And that’s not the worst part… Linnzi Cunningham has no idea who I am...”
- Lakehouse Christmas (Sister of Snow Pines Part 4) (Sisters of Snow Pines) by Sage Parker
- This Old Wind (Leanin’ N Book 5) by BA Tortuga
- Valiant (Gentlemen of the Order Book 3) by Adele Clee
- A Beaumont Family Christmas (The Beaumont Series) by Heidi McLaughlin <— HEIDI MCLAUGHLIN ALERT! “...Catch up with all of your favorite characters from Heidi McLaughlin’s bestselling Beaumont series as they gather together in Vermont to partake in the festivities of the holiday season. Find out what they’ve all been up to, and what happens when they spend Christmas hanging out in a lodge, enjoying all that a snowy New England holiday has to offer…”
- His First Love: A Hammond Family Farm Novel (Ivory Peaks Romance Book 1) by Liz Isaacson
- Saltwater Crossing (Westcott Bay Novel Book 4) by Amelia Addler
- His Dark Obsession by Jenna Rose
- Christmas Carol by Jordan Marie
- One More Round (The Cocktail Series) by Alice Clayton <— OMG!!!!! ALICE CLAYTON ALERT!!! “…Reunite with Simon and Caroline from the New York Times bestselling WALLBANGER in this fun and flirty novella! Simon and Caroline have it all. A gorgeous restored Victorian house in Sausalito, flourishing careers, an eternal spark for each other, and a cat with more attitude than is legal in the state of California. So what’s plaguing the couple of the century? They’ve got everything anyone could wish for, except…a family...”
- Dreaming of His Pen Pal’s Kiss (Cowboy Mountain Christmas Cowboy Sweet Romance Book 6) by Jessie Gussman
- Untouchable Zane by J Cromack, Debbie
- Heart of Fire: (Blood of Zeus: Book Two) by Meredith Wild and Angel Payne <— FORBIDDEN LOVE STUDENT-TEACHER ALERT!!! “…Professor Maximus Kane can no longer deny his passion for his stunning yet mysterious student, Kara Valari. But surrendering to their desires carries more consequences than just violating the Alameda University conduct codes. Kara has defied her destiny. Higher directives have been violated. Now there’s hell to pay...”
- Six-Gun (Royal Bastards MC: Sacramento Book 2) by Winter Travers
- The Last Goodbye by Abby McCarthy
- Inferno (Feverish Book 3) by Jade C. Jamison
- Love & Such: A Collection of Short Stories by Elle James
- Heart of the Vampire: The Complete Bundle by Tasha Black
- Resolutions Embraced (Ardor Creek Book 4) by Ayla Asher <— ENEMIES TO LOVERS ALERT! “...Abby Miller left Ardor Creek after high school, determined to become something other than a pariah. Chad Hanson had accidentally bequeathed her the name “Flabby Abby,” which destroyed any chance of making friends or having a normal high school existence. Two decades later, Abby returns, fierce and confident after her tenure as a senior advisor for a prominent Washington D.C. senator. Armed with her skills and experience, she begins an invigorating campaign to become the first female mayor of Ardor Creek…and to exact a smidge of payback against Chad...”
- The Reluctant Mafia King: A Mafia Billionaires Romance (The Crane Family Series) by Melony Ann
- Luke: Firefighter Curvy Woman Romance (Grover Fire Dept. Book 1) by Madison Webb
- Count on Me (Steamy in Sweetville Book 4) by Haven Rose
- Deep Heat by Stacey Broadbent
- Pining Over You by JN Welsh <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Vermont nights might get a little cold, but Sasha Merry has her work to keep her warm. Running the family farm has always been her dream, and this year it’s her time to shine. Sasha won’t let anything stand in the way of her plans. So when her most valuable employee gets hurt right before Christmas, she will do whatever it takes to prove to her father that she is up to the job, even if it means accepting help from the man who broke her heart….”
- Catchin’ Wesley (Inappropriate Date Agency Book 2) by Donna Mercer
- The Love Bet (Love Unexpected Book 1) by G.L. Tomas
- Home for the Holidays by Lucy Darling
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Let It Be: A Butler, Vermont Novel by Marie Force – December 24th 2020
- The Perfect Neighbor (A Jessie Hunt Psychological Suspense Thriller—Book Nine)by Blake Pierce – December 25th 2020
- The Perfect Disguise (A Jessie Hunt Psychological Suspense Thriller—Book Ten) by Blake Pierce – December 25th 2020
- Betray Me (Willow Heights Prep Academy: The Elite Book 2) by Selena – December 27th 2020
- He Saw Me First (Age & Innocence Book 1) by M Johnson – December 28th 2020
- The Wrong Family by Tarryn Fisher – December 29th 2020
- Forsaken Trail (Runaway Book 4) by Devney Perry – December 29th 2020
- Her Wicked Marquess (The Sinful Wallflowers Book 2) by Stacy Reid – December 29th 2020
- Hard to Hold (The Play Hard Series Book 2) by K. Bromberg – December 31st 2020
- Christmas in Quincy (Eden) by Devney Perry – January 1st 2021
- Rejected (Shadow Beast Shifters Book 1) by Jaymin Eve – January 1st 2021
- Honor: A Heroes of Big Sky Novella (The Big Sky Series) by Kristen Proby – January 1st 2021
- Dragon Revealed: A Dragon Kings Novella by Donna Grant – January 1st 2021
- Single Mother: An absolutely unputdownable psychological thriller with a jaw-dropping twist by Samantha Hayes – January 5th 2021
- The Camp (Chateau Book 2) by Penelope Sky – January 5th 2021
- Laces (Boys of Hawthorne Asylum) by Tempi Lark – January 7th 2021
- The Prince and the Thief (Ambrosia Royals Book 1) by P.S. Scott – January 7th 2021
- 7th Circle (Hades Book 1) by Tate James – January 8th 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!