Unlocked (Hell’s Throne Book 1) IS LIVE and the author is celebrating her release with Five Fun Facts about the book (I LOVE who she saw as “Locke”), a giveaway (<— just answer her super-fun question in the comments to enter – and trust me, this one’s a doozy, and I submitted my own answer 😉 ) PLUS she’s sponsoring today’s newsletter! 😀
BLURB JOLT! —> “…Today is my first day of college, where I was expecting to meet Hell’s four heirs. Instead, I found myself going toe to toe with an entitled heir-hole. Locke is gorgeous, infuriating and undoubtedly going to break my heart…” <— YES PLEASE!!!
The author says:
Unlocked is an angel/demon/shifter paranormal romance geared towards adults 18+ who love growly alphas males and feisty female leads. This book contains foul language, violence and sexual situations.
Unlocked is available on Amazon and is free on Kindle Unlimited.
FIVE FUN FACTS:
1. Unlocked started out as a contemporary romance. After writing the first few chapters, I decided that it would be much more fun as a paranormal romance. I turned the story on its head and created a world where angels, demons and humans coexist.
2. I share a few of the same quirks as the book’s female lead, Eve. We both talk to our family about seventy-five times a day, we like to eat our cereal without milk and we loathe being late for things.
3. I was very torn on whether or not Eve should have more female influences in her life. There are oodles of male characters in the book, and then there’s Eve. The more I thought about it, though, I realized that it doesn’t matter who brought her up. It’s how she was brought up that’s important. Eve is fiercely loved by the most badass angels and demons in existence, and she is undoubtedly the center of their world.
4. While writing, I pictured Locke as a long lost Hemsworth brother. It was a very difficult job, but I managed. 😉
5. I love all of my characters, but I have a soft spot for Cerberus. I’m pretty sure we’d be best friends if he were real. Sorry, Eve!
So what’s it about?
I may have been chosen as an heir and future Prince of Hell, but I’m determined to prove my worth. I won’t allow anything to distract me from my responsibilities to the throne, especially not some reckless, blonde bombshell. Eve is magnetic, pure temptation and absolutely off-limits.
I’m the prophesied Princess of Hell, but we’re keeping that under wraps. Today is my first day of college, where I was expecting to meet Hell’s four heirs. Instead, I found myself going toe to toe with an entitled heir-hole. Locke is gorgeous, infuriating and undoubtedly going to break my heart.
We both are strong-willed.
We both are undeniably attracted to one another. We both are about to have our worlds turned upside down.
Will we fight fate to stay apart, or will we fight to have a future together?
Now time for the giveaway:
One lucky commenter will get a $15 Amazon gift card + a copy of the ebook!!
How to enter for a chance to win it?
Just answer this fun question by the author (and I get a kick about what she says):
As evidenced by Unlocked, I absolutely love the idea of soul mates. …If you could pick one fictional book character to be your other half, who would you choose?
Honestly, I’m not sure if I’d be able to answer the question. I’d need to create a hybrid character or have a reverse harem. 😉
LOL!!!! I totally get that!! Mine would be Zsadist from the Black Dagger Brotherhood. 😉 GAH I love him so. Okay but I’m not entering the contest so I’m opening it up to our fellow readers:
OKAY SO LET’S DO THIS! I’m dying to know —> Just leave a comment below with the fictional character that you’d choose to be with as your other half – and what book he or she is in – and by 10pm EST, Sunday May 24th, 2020, I will randomly select one lucky commenter as the winner.
The winner will be contacted and will have 48hrs to respond confirming their email address, so if you are picked, do not delay or you will lose your chance. The prize will be sent to the winner directly by the author.
Giveaway open to INTERNATIONAL!!!
- Amazon: amazon.com/author/mlgabrielle
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/