It’s time for “May-December romance” after our own hearts!! Whether you’re in the mood for an older woman and a younger man, or an older man with a younger woman, we’ve built lists of book recommendations for you to pick and choose from to your hearts content! 😀
This particular trope (Age Gap Romance) seems to be one of my most popular list requests these days, but each time I get a reader request for another Age Gap list, it gets even more defined.
Serena: yes!!! So many great books on this list.
Brinda: You made my morning!!!
Daffy: Omg me and my friend were just looking for that one today!!! Such a great idea
Michelle: I want more older woman younger man age gaps
I’ve compiled all of “age gap” favorites (at least so far), into one easy-to-click list. You want 5-star, best of the best, tried-and-true reads? Dig in, my book friends!!!
We’ll start off with the biggest baddest list in this trope!!
- and then…
- All posts categorized as “Age Gap” on this blog (including reader questions, book reviews, series recommendations etc…)
- and then…
- And here is the “Age Gap Romance Books” search I did on Amazon. Many releases, though I have not specifically had recommendations for them *yet* (for this post) so I’ve included the search in case any of those spark your fancy too.
Here are our age-gap specific recommendations lists:
Older Woman/Younger Man
- Our Favorite Older Woman/Younger Man Romance Books
- Reader Question – Marion wants more “Older woman, younger man” book recommendations…
- All posts categorized as “Older Woman/Younger Man” on this blog (including reader questions, book reviews, series recommendations etc…)
Older Man/Younger Woman
- Our Favorite Older Man, Younger Woman Romance Books
- All posts categorized as “Older Man/Younger Woman” on this blog (including reader questions, book reviews, series recommendations etc…)
- Reader Recommendations for Forbidden Age Gap Romance featuring both main characters under 30
- Reader Recommendations – Age Gap Romance Books where the older Hero knew the heroine when she was a child