‘Cause Julia is looking for some STEEEEEAAAMMM!!!!
“What is your favourite steamy sex scenes book?? I haven’t read a good one in a long time lol!!”
Let’s make a list!! 😀
Maryse: Right off the bat, I’m going to say whoooooooooooo HOTNESS to these three:
- Sheltered (Deeper Than Desire) by Charlotte Stein <— This one sneaks up on you but it has one of the most erotic and affecting scenes I’ve ever read. Sheltered heroine and the bad boy on her street… OH YES!!! This is one of my favorite books of all time, still to this day (it has EVERYTHING I love in a love story). *still fanning myself* Here’s my review.
- Backstage Pass: Sinners on Tour by Olivia Cunning <— The WHOLE series in fact, but this one was just HOLY HOTNESS BATMAN HOT!!! Especially that very last scene. *oooooooooof* *fans self* Here’s my review.
- Flesh (Flesh Series Book 1) by Kylie Scott <— Yeeeeeeeeeah. 😉 All sorts of dirty in this one (and I couldn’t put it down!!) I was sooooooo… titillated. *snort* *fans self* Is it getting hot in here, or…? 😉 Here’s my review.
Cindy: Just finished AROUSE (Spiral of Bliss #1) by Nina Lane…. and it did LOL
Maryse: Oh I LOVED that one!!!
Jeanie V: The book is sooooo goooood!!! I finished it just this past Wednesday!!! Usually I finish a book within 48 hours, whether I am into the story or not. This book, I deliberately took breaks from because I wanted this book to last as long as possible. You always want the good stuff to last and that’s how I felt about this book.
Gosh, this was such a good book. (Did I mention how good this book is?) Erotic, passionate, beautiful… real, those are just some of the words to describe this book. And the writing was flawless.
Nicola: Robyn… seconded.
Andy: By whom?
Robyn: Nikki Sloan
Angie: Not sure of the genres you (or your friend 😉 ) are interested in but the Temptation series by Ella Frank is just awesome! It’s a M/M but oh so good!
Summer: Angie Have you read her Confessions series? It’s pretty great as well.
Angie: Summer of course!
Sherry: One word… Corrupt (Devil’s Night #1)
Kylo: I think Meghan March knows her way around a steamy scene. Pick a book, any book.
Summer: Pretty much any of the Original Sinners book series by Tiffany Reisz. If you haven’t read that series, you need to stop what you’re doing and start that.
Tasara: Summer She’s my favorite erotica writer. The Saint (The Original Sinners Book 5) is my favorite!
Megan: The Professional (The Game Maker Series Book 1) by Kresley Cole, cause dang!!
Rose: I downloaded these and holy hotness! I know you liked her IAD series and I zipped through “The Master” in almost one day-it’s actually book 2 but they don’t have to be read in order. I’m starting the first one tonight-can’t wait! Here are the 2 books: The Professional (The Game Maker Series Book 1) and The Master (The Game Maker Series Book 2).
Michelle M: Just finished The Professional: Part 2. HOT! HOT! HOT!
Kathy P: Just finished “The Professional” by Kresley Cole. I loved it. It had action and sex, perfect combination on a rainy Friday in California!
Nicole: There’s so many! 😀
- Kate’s Crew (Powertools Book 1) by Jane Rylon. A quick read and oh so steamy.
- Flesh and Skin by Kylie Scott. Post-apocalyptic yumminess.
- Riley Jensen series by Keri Arthur. steamy, paranormal mysteries.
- Meredith Gentry series by Laurell Hamilton.
Jackie: If you’re looking for a dirty talker, the Breach series by KI Lynn is good. Becoming Mrs. Lockwood is also good.
- If you’re into rockers, Olivia Cunning’s Sinner’s on Tour series.
- Watch Me by Ada Frost. Hero owns a porn company.
- Up In The Air series by RK Lilley & Lainey Reese’s New York series – BDSM
- M. Never’s Trinity: MMF Menage Romance & Moto: A MFM Menage Romance – threesomes
Serena: Hey ! How about BLAIR BABYLON ”S Book’s ?? Any of them are super terrific, but RAE and WULFS Story are my favorites! ! Billionare”s in Disquise is the 1st….sexy and adventurous , couldn’t possibly go wrong !!!!
Sue: Blair Babylon’s series of books Billionaires in Disguise and Rock Stars in Disguise are brilliant. Intricate, intertwining storylines and plenty of steamy sex scenes.
Steph N: Owned: Dark Romance by M Never is sex scene after sex scene and then there is some more sex.
Joy: This list has some of the hottest scenes:
- Reasonable Doubt: Full Series (Episodes 1, 2, & 3) & Turbulence: A Cocky Pilot Romance by Whitney G
- Crossfire Series: Sylvia Day
- New Camelot Series by Sierra Simone
- This Man Series: Jodi Ellen Malpas
- One Night Trilogy: Jodi Ellen Malpas
- Trinity: MMF Menage Romance & Moto: A MFM Menage Romance by M. Never
- Driven Series: K. Bromberg
- Beautiful Bastard: Christina Lauren
- Twist Me: The Complete Trilogy, Capture Me trilogy, Torment Me trilogy and anything Krinar: Anna Zaires
- Anything by Laurelin Paige
- Anything by Louise Bay!
- Anything by J.A. Huss!
- Knight (The Unfinished Heroes Series Book 1) and Mystery Man (The Dream Man Series Book 1): Kristen Ashley
- Anything by Jana Aston (start with Wrong (Wrong Series Book 1), omg…)
- The Hacker Series: Meredith Wild
- Anything by Addison Cain is super steamy!
- Masters of the Shadowlands: Cherise Sinclaire
- Anything by Ella Frank
- Anything by Scott Hildreth
- The Lick Series: Kylie Scott
- Jade West is the KINK QUEEN!
- Katy Evans! OMG, Remy, Remy, Remy! The Real Series is a must!
- The Phoenix Pack: Suzanne Wright
- An Exaltation of Larks (Venery Book 1) : So hot that I had to get my hands on my hubby!
- Doms of Her Life series: Shayla Black (Super Hot BDSM)
- The Beyond Series: Kit Rocha ( start here if you like orgies, threesomes, m/m, f/f, bi, BDSM. This series has it ALL in a well written series!!!)
- Edge of the Enforcer (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven Book 6): Cherise Sinclaire!
- Anything by Alexa Riley
- Lauren Blakely knows her way around a sex scene too!
Ashley: Reasonable Doubt: Full Series (Episodes 1, 2, & 3) by Whitney G, basically anything by Christina Lauren (especially the Beautiful series), Priest: A Love Story by Sierra Simone. I’m sure I’ll think of more.
➔➔➔ Looking for more of our favorite recommendations? Browse our “Ultimate Favorites Lists” here. Are you in the mood for a certain kind of story? Browse our favorite “genre/trope categories” here and our reader favorites lists too.