Ahhhhhh LOOKIT WHAT WE HAVE!!! A brand spanking new Travis Maddox super-fan. 😀 Rebaica has just discovered the wonder of Beautiful Disaster and has fallen in love with my original ultimate book boyfriend Travis (btw… he’s still MINE!!) 😉 and she’s needing more like him.
I am soooo happy I found your blog!!!!
Honestly, I am surrounded by these pseudo-intellectuals who judge me for being a sappy-romantic-pining-novel lover but I read some of your reviews and now I know there are more people like me.
I have fallen in love with Travis Maddox just the way you did and I would like some book suggestions from you!
Please tell me what my next bad boy turned lover boy book needs to be? Pretty pleaseee
Oh I get her 100%. 😀 !!!!
In fact, back in our early bad boy loving days, we made a list looking for more that would put us in this book-love fog (What to Read After Beautiful Disaster <— which I have to majorly update).
So here’s what we’re looking for (and admittedly, some of these characteristics of the ultimate bad-boy like Travis Maddox might not be great boyfriend traits in real life.. I know 😉 ) but for our romance book fantasies, let’s indulge in this “safer” version of a guilty pleasure, shall we?
- Bad-ass, strong and protective. He makes you feel safe ’cause he can handle bad situations.
- jealous and possessive <— I know… in real life RUN!!!
- cocky and maybe even full of himself… yet endearing
- so hot every girl wishes he’d fall for her – but he’s hard to get when it comes to long term love (lots of unrequited love & pining!!) <— total heartache trouble. 😉
- talented at something – he’s the best of the best! <— At least, for the most part.
- yet so vulnerable when he opens his heart. Maybe even broken…
So here are all of the lists of broken bad-ass bad boys that e’fallen for, and I think it’s time we add a TON more new ones.
- What to Read After Beautiful Disaster <— My #1 favorite list for anyone who is new to this genre and it is LOADED with awesomeness, but I have to majorly update it with all the latest.
- The Ultimate List of Broken Book Boyfriends…
- What to Read After Thoughtless <— This one put is in a HUGE love fog too (Kellan for many of us was the equivalent to Travis in regards to swooning and heartaches)
- Slow Burn Romance <— nothing better than having to work for it, and feeling it every step of the way.
Have any must reads and/or must-fall-in-love-with heroes and recommendations in this genre?