New rock star book additions!!!
I’m giving you a “shortcut” to all of the latest books I’m adding to the “Ultimate List of Rock Star Romance Books” (thanks to LucyLou and Kim again, and a few others who have pointed out some of these. Plus I found a couple, too!!). Lots to keep up with, but hey… that’s what lists are for!! 😉
- Fury by Tammy Coons & Michelle Pace <—- Oh! I wanna read this!
- Covered In Lace: The Lacey Sheridan Story by Ann Lister —> (this is the 3rd book in that rock star series “Sheet Music” and “For all the Right Reasons” that I reviewed last year
- Big Girls Do It Married (Erotic Romance) Book 5 by Jacinda Wilder
- Claiming Her Tomorrows by Rae Spencer
- Front Man by Adora Bell
- The Boys in the Band by Anastasia Reeves
- Love Revolution (Black Cat Records Shakespeare Inspired trilogy) by Michelle Mankin (book #1 is Love Evolution)
- Rockoholic by C.J. Skuse
- Three Days With Molly by Jan Romes
- Ruining Me by Nicole Reed
- Dream Me Off My Feet (Sex, Love, And Rock & Roll) by Stevie Kisner
- What the Heart Needs (Soulmate Series: Book Two) by Kelli McCracken <—- so many LOVED book #1 (What the Heart Wants (Soulmate Series: Book One), and THIS is the sequel!
- In the Band by Jean Haus
- Face The Music by Andrea K Robbins (thanks Stephanie!!)
- Rock the Heart by Michelle Valentine
YEAH!!! I added the ones you found that I didn’t have 🙂 Fury sounds good!!!
Didn’t realize that the second book, What the Heart Needs was already out. Thanks Marsye!! I agree Fury does look good 🙂
I need more hours in the day to keep up to reading all these books.
Ruining Me was a wonderful read… can’t wait for book #2! I’m currently reading Rock The Heart (about 83%) and I really like this one as well. I have In the Band and Face the Music on my TBR and am now adding Fury. Thanks Maryse!!
More, more, more…Yepee!!!
I just finished Dream Me Off My Feet and….hmmm……I don’t quite know how to explain it. Interesting. It held my attention and I enjoyed it. Wasn’t a “WOW” book. I would give it 3.5 stars.
Thanks for that update Shannon!!
I am honored to be included on your list. Thank you! And I am sooooo happy to have found your blog chock full of reviews… I’m an avid reader who’s always searching for something new and fabulous to get that next movie playing in my head, and a reader of mine sent me over.
Just wanted to say thank you for including What the Heart Needs on this list. I’m honored.
I would like to mention a few rocker romances that have unique story lines.
Stoned by Mandy Beck
Carnage (books 1 & 2) by Lesley Jones – it’s hard to get into the first book due to the ages of the characters but it’s sooo worth it! This book series has a huge following. There are two other books that go with the series: Marley is one and the other is The Letters.
Guitar Face by Sasha Msrshall. Other books in the series are: There’s No Crying In Rock and Roll, Walking Back to Georgia, River of Deceit, Make It Rain.
Night Shifts Black by Allyson Santos
Ripped by Matt Evans
A Stone in the Sea by A.L. Jackson
Other books in the series are: Drowning to Breathe, Where Lightning Strikes, Wait
Thank you so much Kim!!! I’ll add these in. 😀