BREAKING NEWS UPDATE (Monday November 24th 2014)!!! THREE books have just gone live today!
- Maybe Not: A Novella by Colleen Hoover (two roommates that can’t stand each other. Sounds like FUN TIMES!!) and it’s about the characters in her book Maybe Someday (here’s my review of that one: Maybe Someday)
- Yesterday’s Half Truths (Carolina Days Book 2) by Carey Heywood (take a look at this “5 Fun Facts” about the book PLUS a KINDLE GIVEAWAY!!) and
- Scenes from the City: A Knitting in the City Wintertime Surprise by Penny Reid (and here’s the Knitting in the City Series Reading Order and my review of book #1 and one of the latest books: Neanderthal Seeks Human and Beauty and the Mustache).
HAPPY RELEASE DAY to the authors! 😀
First… I want to say I am reading “Frenched” and I’m almost done. Whoooooo hooooo that book is steamy and sweet all in one! Good stuff.
Next, look at these goodies I found amongst the latest “movers and shakers” and new releases, and even one my aunt keeps telling me to read. THESE LOOK AWESOME. I mean it!! I’m struggling between wanting to start the one my aunt recommends (Last Breath), and one that I keep wanting to read and for some reason, I keep forgetting it (Draw), and a new one that sounds Ah-MAZING (Brawler). Plus, everything below, I have personally *blurb-jolted* on and I’d say they ALL look like great reads. Like that “Roomies” one…
Oh! And one of the Kindle readers (Kindle, 6″ Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi – Includes Special Offers) is on sale today!! —->
Ready? Get a load of these!
- Roomies by Lindy Zart <— I loved this author’s other standalone book (Take Care, Sara), and am very excited about the premise of this one! She’s in love with her awesome roommate…. and his brooding brother? Ruh roh…
- Saving Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia <— Book #3 JUST RELEASED!!
- Keep Me (Grayson Sibling Series Book 1) by Faith Andrews <— This one’s on SUPER-SALE and it looks up our alley! She’s a single mother, starting a new life, and runs into her friend’s bad-boy brother…
- Keep Her (Grayson Sibling Series Book 2) by Faith Andrews <— and there’s a book #2, too! Reviews look verrrry promising!
- Brawler by Tracey Ward <— BAD BOY BOXER alert! Another one that’s up our alley! Friends since they were young, he protected her growing up… “Now my biggest worry isn’t how to keep her safe from the world. It’s how the hell am I going to keep her safe from me?” *oooomph!!!*
- Draw (Gentry Boys#1) by Cora Brent <— How do I keep forgetting about THIS one!?? I’m dying to read it every time I read that blurb… “He and his brothers were tough, lusty forces of nature I’d known since childhood. Years ago, Cord seduced me as a sick game. I’ve hated him ever since. Now here he is again, a man who beats other men bloody for money. Cord has always been heartless, dangerous, not to be trusted. And I want him so much I can’t think.” MINE!!!
- Nashville – Boxed Set Series – Part One, Two, Three and Four (A New Adult Contemporary Romance) by Inglath Cooper <— FOUR books in this series bundled for – you guessed it!! – A SUPER-SALE price. She’s on her way to Nashville, and two football players come to her rescue on the side of the road….
- Last Breath by Michael Prescott <— My aunt just finished this one and loved it! She says it caught her attention from the very first sentence. And all week she’s been following me around saying “You should read “Last Breath”. LOL!!!! Okay so here I am, looking it up… Oooooh scary-suspense sounding!!!! “Now an LAPD cop, C.J. faces danger every day on the streets of Newton Division – “Shootin’ Newton,” the city’s roughest territory. But the greatest danger lies in C.J.’s own home, where a stranger’s eyes are watching her – a stranger who plans to finish what he started sixteen years ago …“
- Make Me Forget (It’s Kind Of Personal Book 1) by Anna Brooks <— Jenny recommends it! “All five star reviews so far!! I loved this book!” Sounds angsty! “After enduring years of manipulation and an immeasurable amount of loss, Charlotte Kelly makes one last ditch effort to change her life and try to find happiness again. She knows she’ll see him when she moves back to Wisconsin. She’s planning on it, the connection she still feels to him after all these years is undeniable. But one lie tore them apart years ago, and she’s afraid some mistakes can’t be forgiven.“
- Maybe Not: A Novella by Colleen Hoover <— RELEASING TOMORROW!!!! Or at midnight… 😉 *squeeeee!!!*
- The Rocker Who Shatters Me (The Rocker… Book 9) by Terri Anne Browning <— PRE-ORDER is up! It’s releasing December 1st!