TODAY’S BLASTS FROM OUR BOOK PAST 😀 !!
- 2 years ago, we were reminiscing… Remember When…? Reminiscing about the last 10 years on the blog…
- 3 years ago, I reviewed this one! Book Review – Constant by Rachel Higginson
- 5 years ago, I 5-star LOVED this one! Book Review – The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata
- 5 years ago, Dina chose these! Reader Favorites – Dina’s List of “Ten Books that Stayed with Me…”
- 9 years ago, this trilogy was just hitting the BIG TIME! For Those Curious About The Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy…
- 10 years ago, I compiled this fun post! Authors Reveal Who Their Characters Look Like
- 11 years ago, I went crazy for this book! Book Review – Kiss of a Demon King by Kresley Cole
- 12 years ago, I began my start into the Anita Blake world. Book Review – “Guilty Pleasures” by Laurell K Hamilton
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
- Until Blaze by Mayra Statham <— BAD BOY BIKER ALERT!! “…“Millie” Delgado is on an adventure per her mother’s last wishes, and what an adventure it’s been! Two new jobs, one of which has her surrounded with good-looking bikers, new city, and new friends. The only thing she wasn’t counting on was the intense attraction that sparks to life when she meets bad boy Blaze. She should stay away from the inked-up biker, but she can’t resist the temptation of his baby-blue stare...”
- Just July by Kirsten Osbourne
- Senseless (Steel Demons MC Book 7) by Crystal Ash
- Guardian King: New Worlds by Milly Taiden
- Forever Never by Lucy Score <— LUCY SCORE FRENEMIES-TO-LOVERS ALERT!! “…You don’t fall for your brother’s high school sweetheart, your boss’s daughter, or your ex-wife’s best friend. Especially when they’re all the same woman…”
- Surrender (MacKinnon’s Rangers #1) by Pamela Clare <— MONY ENJOYED THIS ONE!!
Mony: Just read…
Surrender (MacKinnon’s Rangers #1) by Pamela Clare. A great HR read about Iain MacKinnon and his brothers, highlanders exiled to America who become rangers working with the Brits against the French in the 1700s.
Iain is a wonderful strong H, and the historical information is fascinating as they battle in the winter in NY state. The h, Lady Anne, is feisty & must learn about American winters 🙂 4★
- Dirty Forty by Mia Monroe <— M/M ROMANCE!! “…Zach has been my ride or die since we were nine. Business partners, roommates, best friends…we do everything together. But the last thing either of us expected was to be staring forty in the face just as single as we both were when we made a silly, drunken marriage pact twenty years ago. The problem? Zach is gay…and, well, I’m not…”
- Starting From The Top by Lane Hayes <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Crave: A steamy, friends-to-lovers, fake relationship M/M romance (Remington Place Book 2) by A.D. Ellis <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Bar None (Hoppy Hare Book 1) by Tia Fielding <— M/M ROMANCE!! “…What would you do if you’d been in love with your straight best friend for fifteen years, and his third marriage just fell apart? When is the pain of unrequited love too much to bear?”
- Heavy is the Hurricane by Bethany Patrick <— KETURAH WANTS US TO READ THIS!!!
Keturah: Emotional book! Heavy is the Hurricane by Bethany Patrick
Please read this! Omg! Such an emotional ride. Bring tissues
- Wild Hunt (Shadow Guild: Wolf Queen Book 2) by Linsey Hall
- Grizzly (Devil’s Fury MC 8) by Harley Wylde
- Surge (Diablo Sinners MC Book 2) by Elisa Leigh
- A Trial of Sorcerers by Elise Kova <— HER FORBIDDEN MAGIC ABILITIES!! “…Eighteen-year-old Waterrunner Eira Landan lives her life in the shadows — the shadow of her older brother, of her magic’s whispers, and of the person she accidentally killed. She’s the most unwanted apprentice in the Tower of Sorcerers until the day she decides to step out and compete for a spot in the Tournament of Five Kingdoms. Pitted against the best sorcerers in the Empire, Eira fights to be one of four champions. Excelling in the trials has its rewards. She’s invited to the royal court with the “Prince of the Tower,” discovers her rare talent for forbidden magic...”
- When the Storm Breaks (Lost Stars) by Emery Rose
- Wrong Car, Wright Guy: a Full-Length BBW Romance by Megan Wade
- (Accidentally) Married to the Jerk (Playing with Trouble) by Summer Brooks <— OMG THIS SOUNDS AWESOME!!! “…What was supposed to happen: His brother proposing to my best friend with a beautiful ring. What actually happened: We got drunk, stole the ring, and got married instead. This officially makes me the worst best friend in the history of best friends. Yes, I sound like a mess but I promise I wasn’t always this way. When your fiancé dumps you right before the wedding, it shreds your life into pieces. And when you’re forced to start over, you make idiotic mistakes...”
- His Wicked Obsession: An Older Man Younger Woman Possessive Romance (Now You’re Mine Book 2) by Liz Fox
- Reckless Woman (The Grayson Duet Book 2) by Catherine Wiltcher
- MICHELE G LOVED THESE!!
Michele G: I’m reading Every Last Fear right now. It’s so hard to put down and I’m totally pulled in!
Next up is Yes & I Love You! I have the audio and the ebook ready to go.
Oh…and Float Plan! I loved that one too! I was hesitant going in, but it really snuck up on me. Such a wonderful book….
- Choose Me : A Second Chance Romance (The Love Repair Series Book 3) by Nia Arthurs <— HIS WIFE LEFT HIM & HE WANTS HER BACK. “...My wife walked away with a secret—a little girl who has my eyes. My first love disappeared without a word. I turned my pain into gold and now I’m successful, wealthy and have an empire for my legacy. I thought that was enough. Until I meet Chloe again and realize it’s not even close. She’s still gorgeous. Still stubborn. Still capable of making my body ache from one touch. I want my wife back. But the obstacles that ruined our marriage are out to ruin my second chance...”
- Effing Eli (Bad Boys We Love) by Naomi Porter
- Bossy by N.R. Walker
- Neighbors: (Friends to Lovers Romance) by Lynn Rhys <— SHE’S SUPER RECLUSIVE!!! AND THEN HE WALKS IN… “…Then one day, in the only place outside of my home I feel comfortable, in walks a man who stops me in my tracks. Of course, he catches me red-handed staring at him. Way to go, Kat. Ugh. On his way out, he even said goodbye and get me to notice him one more time. See? This is why I don’t go out. I hate the attention. And now the one place I loved and felt safe, the coffee shop’s tainted. Guess I will have to just work from home now. At least I will never see him again…”
- How to Return a Lady’s Slipper (Happy Ever Regency Book 6) by Bree Wolf
- Tasha J just LOVES THESE!!!
Tasha J: I’ve been lost in Prythian for well over a week.
As soon as I finished A Court of Silver Flames, I was desperate to go back so I did a re-skim of the first 3 books and I felt so lost when it was over. So, I discovered there was a novella after the 3rd book- I didn’t know! I’m saving reading that for when I’m ready to be sucked into that world again.
Until then, I’m finishing a couple that I’d started and got distracted from and then jumping into the Grishaverse with Six of Crows. I read the first recently in a spin-off of the same world, Shadow and Bone, and loved it. I plan to have read all from that series before the airing on Netflix in April. Goals!
- Moon Kissed (The Marked Wolf Series Book 1) by Jen L. Grey <— HER FATED MATE!! “…My heart was left shattered into a million jagged pieces. To survive, I did the only thing I could and forced myself to play the part of the perfect girlfriend. The perfect daughter. Because no one wants someone broken. But now, the boy who owned my heart is a grown man — hardened and cold. Seeing Aidan four years later forces me to face my greatest fear, and realizing he is my fated mate only makes things worse…”
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue <— V.E. Schwab <— Michele G is listening to this one and LOVING IT!!
I’m currently finishing the audio of The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue…be still my heart. I simply LOVE it. Julia Whelan is the narrator…need I say more?!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Gilded Mess: A Reverse Harem Shifter Goldilocks Retelling (Three Bears Book 1) by Colette Rhodes – March 6th 2021
- Spellmaker (Spellbreaker Book 2) by Charlie N. Holmberg – March 9th 2021
- Moments Like This (From Kona With Love) by Anna Gomez & Kristoffer Polaha – March 9th 2021
- The Devil Wears Black by L.J. Shen – March 9th 2021
- The Queen’s Weapons (Black Jewels) by Anne Bishop – March 9th 2021
- The Engagement Embargo (Meet Me at the Altar Book 1) – March 9th 2021
- The Rose Code: A Novel by Kate Quinn – March 9th 2021
- The Devil in Her Bed (Devil You Know Book 3) by Kerrigan Byrne – March 9th 2021
- Private Property by Skye Warren – March 9th 2021
- Off-Limits: An Enemies-to-Lovers Sports Romance (Rixon High Book 1) by L A Cotton – March 9th 2021
- Wild Wind: A Chaos Novella by Kristen Ashley – March 9th 2021
- The Two Week Stand: A Sizzling Beach Romance by Samantha Towle – March 12th 2021
- Kevlar (Macha MC Book 2) by Skye McNeil – March 13th 2021
- Easy Fix: A Boudreaux Universe Novel (Lady Boss Press Presents: Boudreaux Universe)
by Leslie Fear – March 15th 2021
- The Cotillion Brigade: A Novel of the Civil War and the Most Famous Female Militia in American History by Glen Craney – March 15th 2021
- Win by Harlan Coben – March 16th 2021
- Wild Sign (Alpha and Omega Book 6) by Patricia Briggs – March 16th 2021
- Last Strand: An Elemental Assassin book by Jennifer Estep – March 16th 2021
- Namesake: A Novel (Fable Book 2) by Adrienne Young – March 16th 2021
- Hard to Lose (The Play Hard Series Book 4) by K. Bromberg – March 17th 2021
- The Dream Guy Next Door: A Guys Who Got Away Standalone by Lauren Blakely – March 19th 2021
- Arrogant Officer by Lauren Runow & Jeannine Colette – March 21st 2021
- Dark Alpha’s Obsession: A Reaper Novel by Donna Grant – March 22nd 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!