HAPPY FRIDAY AND I’M BACK!! It was a crazy storm (and completely devastated some areas nearby which freaks me out). We had some fence damage (we were able to put it back together) and definitely plenty of roof damage, but luckily that’s already on the list to fix and in progress.
Best of all, nothing worse than that, on my street (mostly everyone had roof damage and a few downed trees). No flooding which was making me super-nervous!!!!!
P.S. YAY OCTOBER & HALLOWEEN SEASON!! I’m so excited that the Holiday season has just kicked into gear!!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Two months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-deal (or one month free trial)!
- Dirty Steal (Dirty Players Book 2) by Lauren Blakely and KD Casey <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE & HIS NEW ROOMMATE!! “…When one of my big-mouthed teammates suggests the new star player shack up in my spare room, I’ve got myself a helluva problem — and it’s getting bigger with my eager, interested, and too-sexy teammate sharing my kitchen, my shower…and then, late one night, my bed. But before I know it, all these late nights together are making me want things I just can’t have with my teammate...”
- Tell No One by Barbara Elsborg <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE!!
- Worth the Wait: A Second Chance Small Town Romance (Love at First Sight Book 4) | by Karla Sorensen <— LIVE!! SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE!!
- Bourbon and Bluebells (The Hamiltons Book 7) by SJ McCoy <— LIVE!!
- Between the Lines series by Tamara Webber <— VDC LOVED ONE OF OUR INDIE ORIGINAL FAVS!! P.S. Here is my review of book #1: Book Review – Between the Lines
Vdc: Just read the Between the Lines series by Tamara Webber. It is a MUST! Jealous of all those who get to start it now. Book three is simple perfect.
- Slapshot: A Seattle Sockeyes Novel (The Scoring Series Book 8) by Jami Davenport <— LIVE!! BOTH DAMAGED!! “…After my mother’s tragic death, I’ve lashed out and driven away everyone who ever cared about me. The pain is so great, I feel I don’t deserve friendship or love. Along comes Bryce. We’re kindred spirits. He’s as damaged as I am. Out of our grief, something special begins to sprout, but our tendency to destroy anything good in our lives threatens the best thing that’s ever happened to us. Only Bryce refuses to give up while I’m finding old habits die hard. Barricading my heart is easier than taking the risk of being hurt again…”
- Love Me (WITSEC Book 3) by Ashley N. Rostek <— LIVE!!!
- Range (The Metcalfes Book 3) by Ronie Kendig <— LIVE!!!
- Dirty Crazy Bad: A Reverse Harem Romance (Dirty Crazy Bad Duet Book 1) by Siobhan Davis <— LIVE!!! <— OHHHH BOY! “...Sleeping with my boyfriend’s best friend, behind his girlfriend’s back, probably wasn’t my smartest idea. But Jase is mine, and it’s about time Julia knew it. Attending Lowell University was supposed to be a fresh start. A chance to end all the sneaking around and make our relationship official. I couldn’t have been more wrong...”
- Wild Born: A Fated Mates Monster Romance (Wolven Brotherhood Book 1) by Nikolai Andrew <— LIVE!!!
- Vicious Lies: An Academy Romance (Bastards of Boulder Cove Book 2) by Rachel Leigh <— LIVE!!!
- Ours (Blood Ties Book 3) by A.K. Rose
- Going Too Far by Abbi Glines <—LIVE!! ABBI GLINES ALERT!!! ARROGANT ROCK STAR & THE SINGLE MOM!! “…Brielle McGinnis had been kicked out of her foster home the day she turned eighteen. The pregnancy she’d been trying to hide had taken what little youth, she had managed to hold onto, away. Life had made her tough and she’d learned to survive. Now, at twenty-eight years old, she has a good job with insurance working in admissions at a local junior college. When rock legend Dean Finlay comes walking into the college office she wanted an autograph for her son but his arrogance changed her mind...”
- Silent Chaos: a Hate to Lovers, Second Chance, Rock Star Romance (Love & Lyrics Book 2) by Nikki Ash <— LIVE!!!
- Greyson (R.I.S.C. Charlie Team Book 3) by Anna Blakely <— LIVE!!!
- Luna and the Lie by Mariana Zapata <— AIMEE LOVED THIS ONE!
Aimee: I just finished Luna and the Lie!!! I loved the story, but it was frustrating at times. With that said if you know how Mariana writes her books you know it’s a sloooow burn!!!
4* not my favorite of hers but she still didn’t disappoint me!!
- Protecting Their Princess: A Navy SEAL Reverse Harem Romance (The Why Choose Haremland) by Ajme Williams <— LIVE!!!
- The Heartless Guard: A Dark Age Gap Mafia Forbidden Romance (Kingpin’s Property Book 4) by Kendall Hawkins and Isabella Starling <— LIVE!!!
- The Sterling Series by CM Owens <— RICHELLE WANTS MORE LIKE THESE!!! P.S. Here’s the series reading order
Richelle: Hi there. I completely fell in love with the Sterling Series of CM Owens. Is there any similar types of books please. I read these a very long time ago but they remain my favorites. Thanks so much.
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Dirty Steal (Dirty Players Book 2) by Lauren Blakely and KD Casey
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
(You can also check out all of October 2022’s romance releases here)
- Average Joe by Krissy Daniels | Oct 4, 2022
- Token Black Girl: A Memoir by Danielle Prescod | Oct 4, 2022
- The Last Aether: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance (Royals of Kingwood Academy Book 2) by Tessa Hale | Oct 5, 2022
- Gorgeous Monster by Charity Ferrell | Oct 11, 2022
- The Empress: A Novel by Gigi Griffis | Oct 11, 2022
- Fall Twice: A Second Chance Small Town Holiday Romance by Evey Lyon | Oct 11, 2022
- The Closer (21 Rumors) by Kristy Marie | Oct 14, 2021
- It Starts with Us: A Novel by Colleen Hoover – October 18th 2022
- The Teacher of Nothing by K Webster – October 18th 2022
- The Ripper: A Dark, Stalker Romantic Suspense (Twisted Legends Collection) by Alexandra Silva – October 31st 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!