HAPPY FRIDAY FINDS AND TGIF EVERYONE!!!! Lots of new releases and I highlighted a bunch that sound like fun. Plus, we have our latest Blasts from the Past list!! I am LOVING finding these all over again. 😀
BUT! Let’s start off with a freebie? Today’s NEWSLETTER sponsor!! YAY!!! Who wants an ebook freebie? Blair Babylon’s “Working Stiff” is FREE TODAY!!
Mony: Working Stiff: Runaway Billionaires #1 by Blair Babylon…I had wanted to read this author for a while…the whole Runaway Billionaires looks amazing.
TODAY’S “BLAST FROM THE PAST” BOOK HIGHLIGHTS:
- 1 year ago today… we wanted more antiheroes, so we made a list! Reader Recommendations – Our Favorite “Falling In Love With An Assassin” Romance Books
- 4 years ago, this duet conclusion brought me so much relief. I 4.5 star loved it! Book Review – All In (Full Tilt Book 2) by Emma Scott
- 6 years ago today, I WENT CRAZY for this super-angsty, slow burn, Kindle throwing story and it’s a must read!! Here’s my 5 star Book Review – Deeper by Robin York
- 10 years ago yesterday, I was still devouring this paranormal/urban fantasy series with the ultimate antihero (The Devil). YIKES!! OMG he made me swoon though. Plus… a terrific angsty love triangle to boot! Here’s my 5 star Book Review – Silent Night, Haunted Night by Terri Garey
- 11 years ago, yesterday I was marathon reading & devouring the Dark Hunters series, and I fell hard for this one. That cover doesn’t hurt at all. I was desperately looking for who that cover model was, once. I don’t think we ever found out? 😉 Ooooooomph!!! Here’s my 4.5 star Book Review – Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! EXTENDED THROUGH DECEMBER ☃️🎄🎄☃️!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
- ➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 4 months for a super-bargain (US). Canada and UK 3 months for a super-bargain!! 😀
- One Exquisite Touch (The Extravagant Book 1) by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY ALERT!! SHE REALIZES HE’S HER ENEMY!! “…When the invitation arrived, it detailed the rules of the masquerade–no names, no identities. I set one more–find a most wicked man for one night, the kind who’ll bring me deliciously naughty pleasure. But as the clock ticks to midnight, he finds me, whisks me away to a secret alcove, and delivers all that dirty bliss and then some, leaving me craving more. We make arrangements for another secret rendezvous. Only fate has other plans, since I run into him the next morning...”
- Earning Her Love (Sweet Somethings Book 2) by Rory Reynolds
- High Heels and Cowboy Boots: A Second Chance Romance (Lone Tree Ranch Book 1) by Dawn Luedecke
- Heart Strings by Melanie Moreland <— RECENT RELEASE & R.C. Recommends it!!!
R.C.: For all of you that love getting “the feels” from a book, then you need to read Heart Strings by Melanie Moreland from Monday’s list if you haven’t had a chance.
Great book with all the feels.
- Playing Dirty: A Driven World Novel (The Driven World) by Cheri Marie
- When You Came Back to Me by Emma Scott <— M/M ROMANCE RECENT RELESE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!! M.L. AND Michele G both love this one!
M.L.: Hi! I just finished When You Came Back to Me by Emma Scott and it’s easily the best book I’ve read this year. It’s an emotional and powerful love story of two lost souls that is beautifully written. Totally worth the book hangover I’m now suffering. If you’re looking for something new – check it out.
Michele G: I totally agree M.L.!! It was a beautifully written book and easily one of my faves this year as well!
- The Golden Boys: Dark High School Bully Romance (Kings of Cypress Prep Book 1) by Rachel Jonas and Nikki Thorne <— LIVE!! BULLY ROMANCE ALERT!! “...Don’t let that pretty face of his fool you. He isn’t the boy next door, or the kind you trust with your heart. He’s the devil in designer jeans, with all the charm of a bona fide psycho. Trust me. He swears I did something to cross him before I even stepped foot inside Cypress Prep, but it’s a lie. No one knows better than me that I’m all out of chances. One more misstep and I can kiss my future goodbye, which means I can’t possibly be guilty of whatever he thinks I’ve done. West marks me with a target anyway, and as this town’s football star, no one dares to go against him…”
- Rivals: A Driven World Novel (The Driven World) by Stephanie Nichole
- I Promise You by Ilsa Madden-Mills <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK! Mony loved it!!
Mony: Just read Ilsa Madden-Mills’s I Promise You – also from Monday’s list. A top notch college sports romance! Fantastic H & interesting h. Not surprising as Madden-Mills did such a great job with her other sports romances, I Hate You and I Bet You.
- Cruel Paradise by J.T. Geissinger <— RECENT RELEASE & BACK ON THE LIST ’cause we have even more feedback! I added Mony’s recommendation for it again, too.
R.C.: Also J.T. Geissinger’s latest Cruel Paradise that came out Oct 1st is very good.
Mony: Finished Cruel Paradise (Beautifully Cruel, #2) by Geissinger. My reading group got into a hot debate about which duet book they preferred! This one or Beautifully Cruel #1? We were split down the middle but agreed these 2 books were fantastic & had amazing banter! 4-5★
- Take it on Faith: A Friends-to-Lovers, Second Chance Romance (The Hometown Series Book 1) by Jessie Marie <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Everyone thinks I’m making a mistake by marrying upcoming college football star Michael Smith. Everyone, that is, except my parents…and Michael. But I know best. Michael is everything that a girl could dream of – he’s generous, sexy, compassionate, fun-loving, and most of all, stable. I have everything I could ever want. So when I bump into flaky, free as a bird Andrew Parker, years after the fight that ended our friendship, I think nothing of it...”
- Working Stiff: Runaway Billionaires #1 by Blair Babylon <— FREEBIE TODAY!! She’s living with him AND he’s her boss. “…Here’s the problem: when Rox was hired, she told her smoking-hot boss Cash that she was married, but she’s not. Now, three years later, she’s kind of accidentally living with him, and he’s being a perfect gentleman, dang it. Everybody in the office said that Cash was a heartbreaker, that he’d bump her and dump her, so Rox decided not to become a statistic…”
- It Ends with Us: A Novel by Colleen Hoover <— ONE OF OUR FAVORITES & PEOPLE ARE STILL DISCOVERING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME!
Amy: I had to share what happened yesterday…
My coworker and I were chatting when she tells me her friend gave her a book and said she just *had* to read it. She was trying to remember the title and said she read half of it in one day and then goes, “OH! It’s called It Ends With Us!”
Then I squealed. Literally.
Then I gushed about it like a loon and gushed about Colleen Hoover like a crazy fangirl and about her backstory and how generous she is and about her other books and… *takes a deep breath* I ended up giving her a list of my favorite CH books and Tarryn Fisher books. She should be good for a bit since she is *just* now realizing how fun reading is.
Man, I wish I could read IEWU for the first time all over again. *sigh*
- Take A Number: A Fake Dating Romantic Comedy by Amy Daws <— FAKE RELATIONSHIP ALERT! “…When Norah needs a fake date for her parents’ anniversary party, her new silent investor is the perfect guy for the job. It seems like a foolproof plan… That is until Norah decides to break her biggest rule and lock lips with Dean in the middle of the party to spite her meddling mother. Turns out that Dean and Norah’s chemistry is sizzling hot...”
- Catch Me: Tattoos and Temptation Book 4 by Mia Monroe
- What Sinners Love: A Dark Reverse Harem College Romance (Sinners of Hawthorne University Book 3) by Eva Ashwood
- A Rogue in the Making (Forever Yours Book 11) by Stacy Reid
- The Merger: A Billionaire Fake Marriage Romance (Playboys of New York Book 3) by JA Low <— LIVE!!! OOOPS!! Married in Vegas alert! “…He was supposed to be a bit of fun to pass the time. But then Vegas happened. And they woke with the mother of all headaches and gold bands on their fingers. Two people allergic to commitment have merged as one...”
- A Very Messy Motel Brothers Wedding by Kate Hawthorne
- A Trace of Memory by Elizabeth Bailey
- Phoenix Rise (From the Ashes Trilogy Book 2) by Karina Espinosa
- Wicked Little Things: A Reverse Harem Academy Series (University of Morgana: Academy of Enchantments and Witchcraft Book 7) by Emma Dean
- No Good: A Standalone Enemies to Lovers Romance by Stevie J. Cole and LP Lovell <— LIVE & BLURB JOLT!!! ENEMIES TO LOVERS ALERT!! “…He got me fired. I got him arrested. We were enemies until we weren’t. Until one touch went too far, and I found myself craving each dirty word. Every filthy promise. Bellamy West was no good, and I wanted to be bad. Screw falling for Prince Charming, I wrote my love story with the villain. And for that, I paid...”
- Legacy Academy: Year Two: Paranormal Academy Romance by M Guida
- Wooing the Witch (Hunky Halloween) by V. Kelly
- Sloane: A Bodyguard Curvy Woman Instalove Romance (Black Shadow Security Book 1) by Mazzy King
- Final Play: (Friends to Lover Mafia Romance) (The Ferrari Family Book 4) by Hazel Parker
- Everything That Glitters (Velvet Thunder Book 1) by Emery Jacobs <— ROCK STAR ROMANCE! “...An audition for the legendary band Reckless Fury, could change everything. At least that’s what I hope until I see who’s calling the shots. No names. One incredible night. It’s her! I had no idea she was the Princess of Rock, when she was rocking my world. All I need is a chance to prove myself. With her. With the band. She thinks she knows why I’m here, she’s wrong…”
- Tempted by Maya Reed
- Vacation in Vegas by Rowena Candlish
- Game Changer: #UofJ Book 2- A Second Chance Romantic Comedy Sports Romance (U of J) by Alley Ciz
- Color Me Lucky (The Monroes Book 4) by Jen Talty <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Robert Monroe sold five romances under a pen name and they did well enough. He sold his first gay romance under his real name and it hit number one. The pressure to follow it up with a second bestseller is overwhelming and Bobby is afraid that not only will his story suck, but he’ll go down as a one hit wonder in the book world. Or worse, the publisher will make him go back to writing straight romances under the name Roberta...”
- Bathhouse Confessions XXL: 10 Book Gay Romance Bundle by Nathan Bay
- Broken Kingdom (Royal Hearts Academy Book 4) by Ashley Jade
- Love, Lacey Donovan (Blue Ridge Book Club 1) by Jill Brashear
- The Bribe (Calamity Montana Book 1) by Willa Nash and Devney Perry <— DEVNEY PERRY WRITING AS Willa Nash!! SHERIFF ALERT!! “…Duke Evans didn’t expect to find a beautiful woman in a staring contest with a bison on his favorite hiking trail. He also didn’t expect to see her again after rescuing her from the surly beast. As the sheriff in Calamity, Montana, he’s had his fair share of surprises but none as pleasant as pulling over a shiny black car and finding his mysterious hiking companion behind the wheel. Only she lied to Duke. She gave him a name as fake as her hair color…”
- The Billionaire Cousins Series. A Contemporary Romance Box by Tara Brent <— SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! “3 Unforgettable stories, 3 close-knit cousins and the women they can’t live without. For readers who love accidental babies, hot daddies, fake engagements and family drama. These stories will keep your kindle burning all night long!”
- (un) Loved (A Book Boyfriend Series 3) by Charlotte Daniels <— SHE WAKES UP WITH A RING ON HER FINGER!! “...When Mia agrees to be the Maid of Honor for her friends in Vegas, she still doesn’t believe in marriage or happily ever afters. Those things are best left for romance novels. But then she wakes up with a giant rock on her finger and a naked man in her bed. And things take an even crazier turn when she realizes she’s sleeping beside Gabriel Davis. It can’t possibly get worse. Can it? And then it does…”
- ➔➔ AMAZING DEAL/DISCOUNT RIGHT NOW ON A ONE YEAR AUDIBLE SUBSCRIPTION!! <— I’ve already got a yearly subscription so I can’t get in on this one, but maybe you can? 😀
Erica: I signed back up for Audible, 1 year (12 credits!) for $… you can see that *** for twelve credits is only $** per credit, so it’s an amazing deal compared to $15 per credit.
Mona: I really need to try this!
Maryse: I love it! I got a great deal on it when I first signed up for a year (and all of the included audiobook credits that came with it), and I used my credits on some super-expensive audiobooks that I wanted so badly (and it came out SO much cheaper that way for me).
Mona: I was thinking it would be great for listening in the car or plane while traveling
- ➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
- ➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Bribe: Calamity Montana by Willa Nash & Devney Perry
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V. E. Schwab <— I WANT TO READ THIS & Jackie LOVED the audiobook!!!!!!
Jackie: I just finished The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue on audio and am absolutely blown away. First off, Julia Whelan does an incredible narration. This is not my genre at all, I tend to steer clear of anything referenced as fantasy, so this took me a bit out of my comfort zone.
But what a payoff, hands down the best book I’ve read in quite awhile. It’s a story to get immersed in and just so very different, all the stars-or should I say 7 stars (inside Addie LaRue joke).
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Anarchy at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys Book 4) by C.M. Stunich – October 17th 2020
- Come Here, Kitten (God of War Book 1) by Emilia Rose – October 19th 2020
- Watch Me Drown (Elements of the Heart Book 1) by C.E. Johnson – October 19th 2020
- Your Hand in Mine (Blackbird Series Book 2) by Lily Foster – October 20th 2020
- The Brightest Night (Origin Series Book 3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – October 20th 2020
- Love Song: A Stage Dive Novella by Kylie Scott – October 20th 2020
- Rogue: A Romantic Suspense Novel by Blair Babylon – October 20th 2020
- Kaden & Keegan (The Walkers of Coyote Ridge Book 9) by Nicole Edwards – October 20th 2020
- Torn Apart: a New Adult Reverse Harem Romance (Torn and Bound Duet Book 1) by K Webster & Nikki Ash – October 20th 2020
- Happily Letter After by Vi Keeland – October 20th 2020
- All the Love in the World: A Holiday Anthology by Karina Halle – October 23rd 2020
- Three Women Disappear: with bonus novel Come and Get Us by James Patterson – October 26th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).