Black Friday really kicked our ebooks into super-bargain mode ’cause so many BEST SELLERS are on sale right now. And I mean some CRAZY prices for so many of our favorites. In fact, a bunch of ’em are on my 5-star “best of” favorites list. And a bunch of your favorites that I haven’t even read yet, but I one-clicked my way through making this list. 😉
Books by Jamie McGuire (my biggest *squeeeee* book!! Travis owns my heart!!), Jessica Sorensen (awesome AWESOME reviews!), E.L. James (Oh Christian Grey, you were my *first* contract 😉 … *sigh*), Kristen Ashley (the book that’s on sale has been just described as amaze balls!) ;), Gillian Flynn (I hear this one is CRAZY!!!). The list goes on and on. PLUS!! Some new-to-us bargain finds, too!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Beautiful Disaster: A Novel by Jamie McGuire <— *squeeeeee* My favorite!! (check out my 5-star review)
- The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski <— WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!??? (check out my 5-star review) – thanks Jennifer!!
- Fifty Shades Trilogy Bundle: Fifty Shades of Grey; Fifty Shades Darker; Fifty Shades Freed (Vintage) by E.L. James <— All THREE books bundled for the cost of one book – One of my favorite series of all time! Thanks Kat! (see my 5-star review of book #1)
- The Dominant: The Submissive Trilogy by Tara Sue Me <— Lori found us this SUPER bargain: She says: “The Dominant: The Submissive Trilogy is on sale”
- Rush (The Breathless Trilogy) by Maya Banks <— Stephanie found us this one saying: “Rush (The Breathless Trilogy) by Maya Banks is on sale!I One-Clicked! This is one series that I really want to read!!!” and Kathy says: “I read all 3!! You will definitely not be sorry!!”
- Entwined with You (A Crossfire Novel) by Sylvia Day <—- (The latest release – book #3 in the Crossfire Series)
- Creed (Unfinished Heroes) by Kristen Ashley <— (thanks Stephanie) and Bobbi says: “Omg this is sssoooooo good. I am a KA addict and this is probably my fave of all.” Claudia agrees: “Loved this one!” and so does Ashley: “This book is amazeballs!”
- Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn <– I hear this one is CRAZY and awesome (thanks for the awesome find, Claudia!)
- Wait for You by J. Lynn <— Lindsay says: “One of my all time favorites, Wait for You, by J. Lynn is on sale as well. So many great deals!” (I loved this one too!!! Here’s my review)
- Outlander: with Bonus Content by Diana Gabaldon <—- another *squeeee worthy book* (I LOVED it like crazy!) on super sale and Sarah says “Maryse, Outlander is on sale!!! Jamie Fraser is worth so much more than that. Ladies, if you haven’t met Jamie yet, I HIGHLY recommend taking advantage of this sale. Outlander is one of my very favorite books!” (check out my review)
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green <— Nancy found this HUGE HIT/tearjerker extraordinary. I haven’t read it yet but it’s been hovering at the top of my TBR list. I’m nervous for the tear-factor. 😉 and Sarah is right there with me saying: “I bought this almost a year ago, and still can’t get myself to read it. I’m afraid it’s going to rip my heart out!” but Trisha eases us saying: ” I was scared when I read this. But it was well worth it. Yes it is sad, but it was written so well, it was beautifully done.”
- George R. R. Martin’s A Game of Thrones 5-Book Boxed Set (Song of Ice and Fire Series): A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast … Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire) <— WHOA!!! AWESOME BUNDLED Deal. “Game of Thrones” book series!!! Lisa says: “Will say again if you like the HBO series Game of Thrones read the books. First made for TV series that stays true to the books.”
- Irreversible Damage (Irreparable) by KJ Bell <— Aimee found us this deal saying: “- 14 of 15 rate 5 stars” – careful not to read the synopsis of this one unless you’ve already read book #1 (see it below)
- Irreparably Broken (Irreparable) by KJ Bell <— and here’s book #1
- Catch Me by Claire Contreras <— Kat found us this recent release (for Black Friday only, it says).
- The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen <— Crazy price!!
- Stealing Harper by Molly McAdams <—
- Fixed on You (The Fixed Trilogy) by Laurelin Page <— Kat found us this one saying: “On sale and I hear the main guy is HOT”
- Found in You (Fixed) by Laurelin Page <—- book #2
- Ride (Bayonet Scars) by JC Emery <— BIKER book (thanks Jennifer!!)
- Four Letters by Lisa M. Hartley <— Jennifer found us this one too! “Here is another someone here recommended……” and Janet recommends it! “I really liked this one. It was a wow-I didn’t see that coming. 4stars”
- In the Fields by Willow Aster <— Jennifer found us this one saying: “Willow Aster book…loved her other one.” <— I LOVE Willow Aster’s other book too (True Love Story –> my review)
- Away by B.A. Wolfe <— (Jen says: “great reviews!!!”) and Kim says: “I PROMISE this story is AMAZING!!!”
- Rule: A Marked Men Novel by Jaye Crownover <— popular “bad boy book” (thanks Kat!!)
- Divergent (Divergent Series) by Veronica Roth
- Allegiant (Divergent Series) by Veronica Roth
- City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments) by Cassandra Clare <—
- Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren <—
- The Commitment (The Unrestrained Series) by S.E. Lund <— Lori found us this deal and many in our crew recommend it, like Aimee who said: “TOTALLY LOVED this one…so excited for the next installment!!”
- The Agreement (The Unrestrained Series) by S.E. Lund <— and here is book #1 too!! (They enter one of those *waggles eyebrows* agreements). 😉 Sounds so good!
- Pieces of Perfect by Elizabeth Hayley <— Kat found us this one (ex hockey-player bad boy!!) and Becky says: “Loved this one!”
- Real Ugly (Hard Rock Roots) by C.M. Stunich <— I hear it’s one of those books where they hate each other! FUN!! (thanks Jami!)
- Beautifully Awake by Riley Mackenzie <— Kat found us this deal! “Lili learns that a surgeon’s hands have the power to heal more than physical wounds. And a prescription for truth can cure three years of sleep running and leave you beautifully awake.“
- Baby Series by Andrea Smith <— Kandace just posted: “The Baby series by Author Andrea Smith is on sale for 99 cents each. This is one of my favorite series. I actually liked it a little more than her G-Man series. Trey Sinclair is probably my favorite book boyfriend. Nothing beats the holiday season at the Sinclair household. It makes my Thanksgiving seem tame. LOL! The best part is her books are long so you get a lot of story.”
- Obsession (The Talisman series) by Sofia Grey <— Nancy found us this one and it’s one that I’ve got on my TBR (He’s a P.I. hired to investigate a wealthy man’s wife… “For Josh it should be just another easy job, but two things go horribly wrong. One, Josh falls in love with Suki. And two, Gabe refuses to let her go.” (see why I wanna read it? ;))
- Ignite (Explosive) by Tessa Teevan <– Jennifer found us this deal! “Another good one on sale!!
- Progress (The Progress Series) by Amy Queau <— Jennifer found is this one, too and Jennifer says: “Yes Yes Yes! Such a good series and it is complete!”
- Welcome to Sugartown by Carmen Jenner <— Nancy found us this: “Welcome to Sugartown by Carmen Jenner is reduced 4.7* & no cliffhanger.” and I hear this one is awesome, but gets VERY dark, despite it’s lighthearted feel (and has some disturbing scenes…) Still though, it’s on my TBR and he’s a biker! 😉
- Personal Experiences (The Personal Series) by Tracy Lee <— was highly recommended a few days ago, and now Kasey also recommends: “Hey Maryse I sent a recommendation a couple of weeks ago about Personal Experiences by Tracy Lee. Weeks later this book has stayed with me. The storyline is so different from others out there. And the hot Alpha male TJ is completely swoon worthy. And the best news it is on sale Give it a chance you won’t be disappointed. I can’t get this story out of my head and all my friends that have read it fell in love. I came upon by accident and I am blown away!” and Maria just agreed: “I LOVED it too!!!! Loved TJ!!! Been telling whoever will listen to read this book!” Okay… this made it mine, too!
- Searching For Moore (Needing Moore Series) by Julie Richman <— (thanks Jami) and Neika says: “Really good” and Shari: “Absolutely worth the price.” (Killer cliffhangers on 1 & 2 but I believe #3 will be out soon). and Lisa says: “…if you haven’t read Searching for Moore read it now.”
- Losing Control (Heaven Hill Series) by Laramie Briscoe <— this very recent release (book #3) in this biker series and Nancy says: “I haven’t read this one yet, but I liked the first two!” and Kathy agrees: “You will love them!! I got the new one too!!”
- Meant To Be (Heaven Hill Series) by Laramie Briscoe <— #1 & #2 are on sale
- Out of Darkness (Heaven Hill Series) by Laramie Briscoe <— and here’s #2.
- Champagne Kisses: A Timeless Love Story by Krista Lakes <— “…The two spent a week together full of champagne kisses that only ended when Operation Desert Storm forced Dean to choose between his duty and his love. He chose duty. Twenty years later, Rachel figured it was just summer love, but she never forgot those eyes. As personal assistant to powerful billionaire Jack Saunders, she never expected Dean to walk into her office after being hired as Jack’s personal bodyguard.“
- The Catalyst (Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy: Preternaturals Book 3) (The Preternaturals) by Zoe Winters <— book bargain (paranormal with a shifter & a witch) and sounds real good! “Fiona is a witch who can’t leave her house; the birds have told her something bad will happen. The mailbox is as far as she’ll go, but even that may provide more danger than she’s bargained for. When a wolf pup stumbles into her garden, her safe, wrapped-up world heads for a free fall, especially when a sexy panther shifter kidnaps her to his cave to help him look after the pup.“
- Beautiful Oblivion by Addison Moore <— — they’re both from “different worlds” (she’s wealthy) and… “Ace has loved Reese for as long as he can remember, but their friendship has never graduated beyond platonic, so when Reese comes home from her first year away and proposes the two of them have a summer fling, Ace is quick to comply. The rules: no strings, no expectations, just something hotter than the sun to set the sheets on fire. But when their worlds collide, and neither of them is willing to admit to having true feelings, it becomes clear to Ace he’s nothing more than a dirty little secret—that the summer fling was just something meaningless to pass the time.“
- More Than This by Jay McLean <—
- Crash Into Me (Heart of Stone) by K.M. Scott <— “He wanted to possess me, and I wanted to be his everything. All I had to do was accept what he offered. But everything has a price. The world he gave me fulfilled my wildest dreams, but would that be enough when the past crashed into the present?”
- Fall Into Me (Heart of Stone) by K.M. Scott <— and book #2 was just released!
- Collide (Blackcreek Series) by Riley Hart <— Lori just found out that this super-steamy M/M book. I really liked it!!!! Here’s my review. 😀
- Rock the Heart (book #1) by Michelle A. Valentine <— ROCK STAR ALERT!! Thanks Shanda for letting us know that this entire series AWESOME deal!
- Rock the Band (book # 1.5) by Michelle A. Valentine
- Rock My Bed (book #2) by Michelle A. Valentine –
- Rock My World (book# 2.5) by Michelle A. Valentine –
- Rock the Beat (book #3) by Michelle A. Valentine –
- Try (Temptation Series) by Ella Frank <— Kathy found us this amazing M/M romance deal! I hear this one is super-steamy!! She says: “Try by Ella frank is on sale. I have heard such good things about this book!!”
- The Complete Books of the Groupie Universe by Ginger Voight <—- Ginger just made a super bargain priced bundle for the holidays! Groupie is one of my favorite angsty rock star reads (my review) and I really need to read the rest of the series. She emailed me saying: “I bundled eight books together for a holiday bundle that will discontinue on January 1. It’s Groupie, Rock Star, Mogul, Fierce, Unstoppable, Epic, Love Plus One and the surprise book of The Undisciplined Bride (which has a Graham Easter Egg hidden in the book) , as “The Complete Books of the Groupie Universe.“
- Groupie by Ginger Voight <— she also bargain priced them in slammer “bundles” “Groupie and the Groupie/Rock Star bundle are on sale for Black Friday: Groupie/Rock Star. (Fierce and the Fierce/Unstoppable bundles are likewise priced.)”
- Groupie/Rock Star Bundle by Ginger Voight
- The Devil’s Tattoo by Nicole R Taylor <— here’s another Rock star book
- Gabriel’s Redemption (Gabriel’s Inferno Trilogy) by Sylvain Reynard – releasing December 3rd 2013
- Castle Hill: A Joss and Braden Novella by Samantha Young <— More Joss & Braden!!! releasing December 3rd 2013
- Before We Fall: The Beautifully Broken Series: Book 3 by Courtney Cole <— releasing December 3rd 2013
- The Ever After of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen <— releasing December 3rd 2013
- Take Me (A Stark Novella) (The Stark Trilogy) by J. Kenner <— releasing December 3rd 2013
- There All Along by Lauren Dane & Megan Hart <— releasing December 3rd 2013
- Unrestrained by Joey W. Hill <— releasing December 3rd 2013
- Knock Out (Worth the Fight) by Michele Mannon <— Fighter book!!! Releasing December 3rd 2013
Try by Ella frank is on sale for $1.99. I have heard such good things about this book!! My hand is sore from all of the one clicking today:)
One of my all time favorites, Wait for You, by J. Lynn is on sale for 1.29 as well. So many great deals!
For those of us outside the US, seeing only normal retail prices: only the US have these unbelievable sale prices.
Thanks so much for the mention, my sweet! =D
Michelle Valentine Black Falcon series are on sale. Great for me I still needed to get Rock The Beat. 🙂
Blurb from her FB page!
Each book, including the latest release, is on sale for 99cents EACH (Amazon and B&N) in honor of Black Friday. Get them now before they return to their regular prices.
Rebecca, Amazon Spain doesn´t have all the books mentioned above at bargain prices, but there are many black friday deals, so far I have 1-clicked: Collide, Fixed on You; Found in You; Try, Catch Me, Personal experiences, Irreversible Damage…
I am sure there are quite a few bargains available for you too! I encourage you to keep looking! and good luck!
Thank You, Maryse! What an awesome list! I just “one-clicked” like crazy with a huge smile on my face. I just read Catch Me last night. It was GREAT!!! I had to stop at 85% to go shopping with my Mom. I almost did not go because I did not want to stop. It is SO good!
thank you Maryse, I just went crazy and one-clicked everything, these deals are awesome. Now, the only question I have is when am I gonna read everything that I own and why do I keep buying? 🙁
My name is lisa and I am an one click addict.
LOL, Lisa!!! Oh yes… I can relate. 😉
Excellent finds, girls!! Thank you so much for posting them. I just added them to the list. 😀
This is why I hate Nook! 🙁 They never have sales like Amazon
My book Driven will be 99 cents on Monday 12/2 for Cyber Monday….FYI
Alright, confession time. How many books do you have TBR on your Kindle/Nook? I just added mine up, and I have 1058 TBR on my Kindle app after shopping from the list above. How. Is. That. Possible?!? Someone please, please, PLEASE make me feel better and tell me you have more than that!
Guys you NEED to read Jay McLeans More Than This
It’s funny, witty and heartbreaking all at the same time. Plus Jake will definitely make your BBF list.
Happy Reading xxx
Just read More Than This last night. I really liked it!
I at least have as many as you Amy. Without a doubt. 😉
Don’t be scared of The Fault in Our Stars! Yes- there will be tears. However, the book is also hilarious, charming, witty, and completely amazing. I’ve listened to the audiobook twice (which is narrated perfectly), and I’ve read the actual book twice. Did I cry the ugly cry each time? Yes. Will I read it again at some point? Also yes. There are quotes and concepts from that book that will stick with me forever. I can’t recommend it highly enough.
I’ve been one-clicking like crazy today!!! I think Black Friday should also be called, “one-click addicts OD.” A couple weeks ago I finished a 99cent book that has stayed with me-Marked. Part I: The missing Link by J.M. Sevilla. I thought I was reading another bad boy with secrets who tires to keep away from the good girl, but boy was I wrong, it was so much more than that. It’s been a long time since a book had me laughing one minute, tearing up and swooning in another, and saying WTF is going on in the next. If anyone decides to read this book, I highly recommend not reading any spoilers, I’m not sure the book would have been as much fun if I knew what to expect.
Thank you so much for this post….my TBR list is up to 45 which is so crazy for me…! I can’t wait to start reading!!
My fav series of the year is More Than This. Best .99 you will spend. I can’t say enough good things about Jay McLean’s books. So very good!!! Maryse, you have to give it a try.
Another great buy for only .99 cents is The Wedding Game by Amy Matayo. It was just published a couple of weeks ago – I read it in just 2 days (work days where I couldn’t read the whole day 😉 ) It’s a great read!
Oh! BTW – just read Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster – LOVED them both!
How do you guys keep your books organized? I find that I buy a book then forget about it because it gets lost in the collection on my kindle acct? Help!
h.m. ward’s “damaged: the ferro family” is $.49, and molly mcadams “stealing harper” is $.49!
I just 1-clicked a new release, Sex Love Repeat and started reading it just based on the blurb, and let me tell you, I’m 27% in and I can tell t’s going to be intense. I’m sucked in it and loving it so far. Reminds me of a certain book with a love triangle that had our heads spinning.
Lyn, if you use the Kindle app on iPad, there is a new feature with the iOS update called “Collections” where you can sort your books any way you want, i.e., by genre, what you want to read first, etc. There was a lot of excitement here when that happened. 🙂 Hope this helps!