Practically everything is new to me on this list. Just one week away and I’m sifting through a plethora of GREAT looking recommendations. And because of your adamant recommendations, I’ve already read one from the list below, and you guys were spot-on!
I have some serious catching up to do. My lonely TBR list is calling me, and there are a few on here that are calling me just as loudly. A few like… Mid Life Love, Obsession (yep still on my TBR and I’m dying to read this one!), Uncharted, Razer’s Ride, Painted Lines, Nearly Broken (lots of dark ones on here). But you know me… like a moth to a flame. 😉
So here it is, this week’s…
Bargain e-book finds and Reader Recommendations:
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
- Rock the Heart (book #1) by Michelle Valentine
- Rock the Band (book # 1.5) by Michelle Valentine
- Rock My Bed (book #2) by Michelle Valentine
- Rock My World (book# 2.5) by Michelle Valentine
- Red, White and Sensual (The Red and White Series Book #1) by Bec Botefuhr <– (thanks Aimee!)
- Tasting Never (Never say Never) by C.M Stunich <– this one has a bit of a story to it. Michelle is reading and she came across a “book boyfriend” and wanted to know what book he’s in (and this is the one!)… “he also mentioned Ty McCabe. I am apparently missing out on this Ty! WHO IS HE AND IS HE BOOK BOYFRIEND MATERIAL LIKE THE OTHERS!?” and Kristi answered: “pretty sure its Tasting Never ladies!” (awesome! New book boyfriend potential!! – thanks girls!)
- Losing Me, Finding You (A New Adult Biker Erotic Romance) by C.M. Stunich <— and this is the book Michelle was reading where Ty was mentioned…
- Mid Life Love by Whitney Gracia Williams <— Originally recommended by Claudia and Ivannie loved it: “Mid Life Love!! Im still reading but its really good! and Jonathan OMG love him!!!” and Claudia agrees: “Jonathan is the best!”
- Driven (The Driven Trilogy) by K. Bromberg <— this one’s been on the list before but all I hear is great stuff and Christina just reminded me that it was on my TBR list: “Maryse, Have you read Driven by K. Bromberg yet?? It is sooo good!!! Please check it out!!!”
- Undeniable (Second Chances) by Micalea Smeltzer <— Lori found us this deal (her brother’s best friend and 8 years older… ohhh that’s always fun! ;))
- Obsession (Entangled Covet) by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— this one is still bargain priced and Jeannie 5-starred it!: “I just finished Obsession by Jennifer Armentrout and LOVED it. From beginning to end, it was amazing. If you love the Lux series, you will love this too, but you don’t have to read it as part of the series. It is a stand-alone. It also gives a little more insight to the Lux and Aram species. And it was very adult (and HOT!!). 5 stars!”
- Abducting Abby (Dragon Lords of Valdier: Book 1) by S.E. Smith <— Aimee found us this one (Tortured alien who finds his true mate on earth! This sounds like my kind of “alien abduction” Tee hee!)
- Beautifully Revealed (Beautifully #2) (Beautifully Series) by Bethany Bazile <— (thanks Aimee) – this one has lots of great reviews! AND Stephanie just pointed out that #1 is on sale, too and there are only 2 books in this series. So it’s complete!
- Beautifully Broken (Beautifully #1) (Beautifully Series) by Bethany Bazile
- Tripped Up Love by Julie Farley <— Kathy says: “Definitely recommend this book.” and it does have great reviews…
- The Art of Submission (REVISED) (The Art of D/s) by Ella Dominguez <— this entire series just went on sale!! Stephanie says: “Another Wish List Special: Get the ENTIRE, erotic series on sale! The Art of D/s Series by Ella Dominguez, Books 1, 2 and 3…” (Thanks Stephanie!)
- The Art of Domination (Book 2) (The Art of D/s) by Ella Dominguez
- The Art of Control (Book 3) (The Art of D/s) by Ella Dominguez
- Maliciously Obedient by Julia Kent <— Stephanie found us these (#1 & 2)
- Suspiciously Obedient by Julia Kent
- Edible (Exquisite Series) by Ella Frank <— just went live a few days ago! (thanks Janet!)
- West of Hell Omnibus Edition (West of Hell 1-3) by Jason Brant <— in the mood for something a little less romance-y and a little more creepy? Paige found all three books! “Three books…zombies/End of the World… excellent reviews…”
- We are Made of Stardust by Mimi Strong <— lots of great reviews and Lori found us this deal. But Stephanie warns: “I bought it but just an FYI…this ends with a cliffhanger.”
- Escorted by Claire Kent (I loved this book (check out my review)!! And Claudia does too: “God I loved this book..I wish we had more like this..”) and…
- Breaking by Clair Kent <— the sequel. (thanks Lori!!)
- Uncharted: An On the Island Novella: (A Penguin Special from Dutton) by Tracey Garvis-Graves (I loved book #1 “On The Island” – check out my review) and Janet says: “If you loved On the Island, you need to read the Uncharted novella and find out what happened to the guy who built the cabin. Tracey Garvis-Graves is an incredible storyteller. Excellent quick read”
- On the Island: A Novel by Tracey Garvis-Graves <— P.S. Book #1 (which is a MUST READ!!)
- Seduced (Lost In Oblivion) by Cari Quinn <— Stephanie recommends: “New rock star read! I dove into this one this morning… SO good!”
- Razer’s Ride (The Last Riders) by Jamie Begley <— BIKER BOOK!! Dana highly recommends it: “Maryse, I just finished a great book! It’s Razer’s Ride by Jamie Begley. It has the bad ass Alpha Male biker and his gang with the female not being the pushover I’ve been finding lately. The story is great and it sucked me in the same way Madeline Sheehan had me with Deuce. Please give it a try!” and Kandace liked it too: “I wanted a MC book and ran across this one. I couldn’t believe how good it was.” Shannon says: “It took me awhile to like Razer to be honest. I wish that there had been more character development so that I could understand more why he was such a jerk sometimes, but then in the end I loved it!” (P.S. NO cliffhanger!)
- Impossible by Laurel Curtis <— heather recommends this one: “Just finished Impossible by Laurel Ulen Curtis and wow. I literally couldn’t put it down. It’s a special book that has me sneaking to read it at work, eek! I’m a tough critic, but I really appreciated how real this book was. Everything doesn’t always work out for everyone, but Impossible works with that mantra, rather than against it. 5 stars for sure!!”
- Redesigned (Off the Subject #2) by Denise Grover Swank <– Tricia points this one out: “…Nearly all 5 star reviews. I loved After Math!”
- After Math (Off the Subject #1) by Denise Grover Swank <— and book #1
- Escape From Paradise by Gwendolyn Field <— EEEEEP!!! This is the one I read last night and it was GREAT!! For me, 4 to 4.5 stars and I will be reviewing tonight. Recommended by SO many. Like…Kelsey: “Absolutely brilliant. This will be in my top ten reads. It comes alive from the start ,it’s dark,unnerving,emotional ,heartwrenching,scary and truly amazing 5 stars plus. No cliffhanger..” and Kathy: ‘It was 5 stars for me too! Loved it!” and Johanna “Totally agree!! Finished it last night and all I can say is WOW!! its so intense and dark.. Loved every minute of it.” And I could go on and on. 😉 And I will. Tonight in the review. Hehe
- Taming the Bachelor (A Dickerman Moretti Novel) by MJ Carter <— Angela loved it: “Just finished “taming the bachelor” by MJ Carnal and I haven’t been able to move on it was so good.”
- Temptation (Club Destiny) by Nicole Edwards <— SO many great reviews for these books, and Paige highly recommends: “I met Nicole Edwards at BB and I’m just adding my 2 cents on her books HOT! And HOT!! I’ve read the link I’m including and have another in this series, they include the same characters but are stand alone’s…warning this does include m/m/f, so go in with open eyes~”
- Painted Lines by Brei Betzold <— this one has been recommended a few times over the last few days (it’s DARK!!!) and Jody is loving it: “Friggin fantastic so far!”
- Dare You To (Harlequin Teen) by Katie McGarry <— Lori just pointed out that this recent release.
- Tidal: A Novel by Emily Snow <— Sally just pointed out this great deal (P.S. I saw the paperback at Target yesterday and *squeed* a little) heheh!! Sally says: “its been on my Amazon Wishlist for awhile now & i have it marked as a stand-alone with no cliffhanger. Price dropped…”
- Shine Not Burn by Elle Casey <— lots of great reviews and Nancy says: “Shine Not Burn by Elle Casey is a new release that looks good (5* rating), … a full length novel, a HEA ending, & not a series.”
- Nearly Broken by Devon Ashley —> Jeannie says: “I’m reading Nearly Broken by Devon Ashley right now, and it’s really good. It’s darker reading, and I don’t want to say more of what it is about because it would give too much away. I thought I had some things figured out, but I was surprised. Right now it is 99 cents… no cliffhanger. It’s a stand-alone, but the author hinted at the end there may be a followup. I definitely need some lighter reading now though.”
- Charade (The Games) by Nyrae Dawn <— Thanks Aimee (I loved it, here’s my review) and book #2 was just released!
- Facade (The Games Series) by Nyrae Dawn
- Ever Enough by Stacy Borel <— Aimee found us this deal!
- Embattled Minds (Military Romance) (Lost And Found Series) by J.M. Madden <– ok this one looks good!!!! Sherri pointed it out (new release) and the synopsis has me. Scarred soldier from Afghanistan… “his wounded soul calls to her and she finds herself falling for him. In spite of the secrets he continues to keep.” <— RIGHT UP my alley!
- Fractured Souls (Shattered Promises, #2) by Jessica Sorensen <— Kat pointed out this new release by one of our favorites!
- Control by M.S. Willis <— Lori points out this price drop: “Control by M.S. Willis dropped…. This book has such great reviews, was on my wish list.” Me too, Lori. I actually already bought it and it’s HIGH on my TBR considering a certain recommendation I received last week.
- Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye <– One of my all time favorite “shorts” (see my review). Thanks Lori!
- Unbreak Me by Lexi Ryan <– (Lori points out this one) and Jennifer says: “Excellent read!”
- Back to You by Priscilla Glenn <— Kat points out this deal. Very good book (see my review)
- Until Next Time (The Shooting Stars Series) by Michelle Maness <— Hollywood star (old highschool sweetheart) shows back up in her life right before she’s about to get married… (thanks Janet!)
- Lick: Stage Dive 1 by Kylie Scott <— OMG this new rock star release has a TON of great reviews!!!! I love this author so this doesn’t surprise me. I need to get on it, STAT! P.S. I LOVE that cover. Oh and here’s what one of our fellow readers is already saying: Kandace: “I finished this one last night. It was so yummy.” and Nancy is very excited about the rating: “It has a 4.9* rating & in the top 100 on Amazon already! I just wish I could read faster & have more time to read!”
- Bully (Fall Away) by Penelope Douglas <— Cassandra says: “I gave this book 5 stars +++++ … I absolutely loved it !! Love-hate relationship (at first!), a lot of angst and no cliffhanger !!” and Ashley enjoyed it too: “I really enjoyed this as well. I just finished it last night. I would say it’s def more YA, but I put it in the category of love that I have for Fallen Crest High too. I’d say 4-4.5*!”
- JACK STONE – WILD JUSTICE (The Dark Master Series) by Vivien Sparx <— a couple of fellow readers have been very ecstatic about this one that has just released. Mara says: “JACK STONE IS LIVE ON AMAZON !!! OMG !!!” and at first I wondered (’cause of the title and cover) if it was going to be a sort of a detective mystery type series but then I saw BDSM… ahhh. Yes. Up our alley? Hehe. 😉
- By Referral Only (Whitman University, #2) by Lyla Payne <— Jackie says: “Loving this book. Fun idea for a story heroine creating a “Dating Referral” site. 🙂 Just came Live. #2 in Whitman University series. Loved the 1st book too.”
- Broken At Love (Whitman University) by Lyla Payne <— and book #1
- Wrong Kind of Love (Young Love) by Amanda Heath <— came across this one by accident but the gorgeous cover had me checking it out further and then the synopsis (twin brothers) made me go ohhhhhh…
- Glass Hearts by Lisa De Jong (just recently released – thanks Kat!!) and it is book #2 after…
- Plastic Hearts by Lisa De Jong
- Never Can Tell (Never too Late (Never say Never)) by C.M. Stunich <— Stephanie just found us this new release, too, and says: “As with most series, it kept getting better with each book in my opinion. Ty and Never are tortured souls trying to find happiness with each other. Ty is definite BBF material: a tattooed hottie with a dark past.”
- Emerge (Evolve Series) by S.E. Hall <— lots of good reviews and Aimee says: “…– good ratings”
- A Taste of Decadence Box Set (5 Bestselling Authors Bring You 5 Sexy Stories) <— It’s pre-order only right now, but Stephanie found it saying: “SPECIAL PRE-SALE & FIRST WEEK PRICING – … 5 Bestselling Authors Bring You 5 Sexy Stories: A Taste of Decadence Box Set”
- Promise Me by Barbie Bohrman <– recommended by Sandra!
- Metamorphosis (Book Boyfriend Series) by Erin Noelle (she was at Book Bash!!) on sale!
- Ambrosia (Book Boyfriend) by Erin Noelle (book #2 was just recently released and is also bargain priced!)
- Take Care, Sara by Lindy Zart <— I LOVED this one (thanks Kat!!!) – check out my review.
- Now or Never by A.J. Bennett <— looks angsty!
WOW. what a great sale week! I am broke! LOL
OMG. I just one clicked my bank account into bankruptcy.
Wow, this is a really good list….my husband is NOT going to be happy with me! Hehe!
Tasting Never is an awesome book series….and YES the book boyfriend is incredible! Never disappointing!
This book is on sale right now for .99. Good read!!!
The Edge of Darkness (Darkness Trinity) (Volume 1) by Melissa Andrea
hii Maryse… huge fann…!! I hve been flwng ur blog for a year now.. squee.. but never comment.. but I would like.. no nooo.. I NEED YOUR HELPPP … why ??? I LIKE Romance/erotica books ( 50’s or playng 4 keeps).. Navy love( Dangerous lovers).. Vampires/Werewolfs/Aliens (with evrthng i am / Obsidian).. as you can see.. my tastes aren’t very neutral.. but my problem is I LOVE SERIES BOOKS( alpha men ).. and I can find any good .. any suggestions ??? thank youuu!!!
Surrender by Melody Anne is free today.
Wow is right!! Just one clicked away… thanks!!!
Just finished “Lick” by Kylie Scott….LOVED IT. Can’t wait to hear what you think! 🙂
Oooohhhh Maryse….so glad to see that you have Driven on your list. Such a good book! Love the sexual tension! Can’t wait for Book 2, Fueled, in August!