So… the last 2 weeks appear to be HUGE winners, new-release wise, ’cause there are some new ones that are rocking worlds! Couldn’t figure out which one to choose? Maybe this’ll help! Of course, tomorrow is the main “reader recommendation” day, so these will appear once again on that list, but I couldn’t help but highlight a few today. 😉
- Manwhore (The Manwhore Series) by Katy Evans is making girls swoon everywhere. Neika is loving it!! “Only 53% in Manwhore by Miss Katy Evans, and adoring it. The writing, the details…the manwhore WOW! Reading really really slooooooowwwwwlllllllllyyyyyyyy” and Jenn agrees: “I have to say, I was a HUGE Remi fan but Malcolm Saint just knocked him out!! Manwhore- one of my fav books so far this year!!” P.S. Here is the pre-order for #2 and it is moving up in the charts so that would indicate that everyone is wanting more! —> Manwhore +1 (The Manwhore Series). In fact… Chelli just commented: “Just finished it..couldn’t put it down…Sooo good!! Can’t wait for the next one!!”
- Fisher’s Light by Tara Sivec <— THIS is my next read. LIKE TONIGHT. It is so high up in the charts right now and breaking hearts. “I was still here, holding my breath, waiting for you to come back even though you told me you never would. You always said you’d find your way back to me. Out of all the lies you’ve told me, this one hurts the most…” <— *sob* And with a blurb like that, my heart is ALREADY broken. YAY ME!! And Nancy says: “I am reading & loving Fisher’s Light by Tara Sivec (Epic Love Story)” and Amy agrees: “I’m 20% in and I think Fisher just squeezed the life out of MY heart. I’m literally crying for Lucy right now. Shouldn’t have picked it up until *after* I finished my work for the day…how am I supposed to work now??” and Jenn agrees too: “Amy- fishers light!!! So good. Have neglected the housework all day to read! Almost finished!!”
- Deep Blue Eternity by Natasha Boyd <— This one was just released this morning so reviews are still coming in (Margaret says: “Reading this now just wow it’s so good”). And the author tells us it’s about forbidden love!!! She says: “There’s nothing like a forbidden romance, someone you shouldn’t fall in love with, and a relationship that teaches you about love and forgiveness. Throw in a huge dash of sexual tension and denial and you have just a hint of what awaits you in DEEP BLUE ETERNITY.” FOR ME!!! From the blurb? She’s on the run, finds a cottage, HE’S hiding in but… “When the truth emerges, hearts will be shattered.” P.S. This was released at a rock-bottom price!!!!
- Revved by Samantha Towle <— BAD BOY RACE CAR DRIVER! Cheryl says: “I just finished reading Revved and I LOVED it!! It has that feel. Good thing I didn’t have to work today, because it was hard to put down. Carrick is the bad boy that you love. Only negative is I wanted to slap the h, Andi a couple times. Got me out of my book rut!!” and then she tells Amy (up there) that… “Amy, I’m at about 40% of Fisher’s Light and enjoying it. Has been sad, and close to tears, but honestly the prologue of Revved affected me more. *so far*” <— WHOA.
- Wild Reckless by Ginger Scott <— released last week and I loved it!! In fact so many of us did (and here’s my review). and Shell says: “Loved loved loved this book. Got a crush on Owen…. Sigh sigh !!!!“
- The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks <— Okay I’m totally cheating!!! LOL! This one is NOT a new release, BUT!! The movie will be out in just a few days, and this book? It’s in the top 10 books on the Amazon’s charts right now. I mean top 10 in ALL of Amazon’s books… WOW! Jamie says: “I’m currently reading Nicholas Sparks new book “The Longest Ride” and so far so good. ” <— He’s a bull rider… “A few miles away, at a local bull-riding event, a Wake Forest College senior’s life is about to change. Recovering from a recent break-up, Sophia Danko meets a young cowboy named Luke, who bears little resemblance to the privileged frat boys she has encountered at school. Through Luke, Sophia is introduced to a world in which the stakes of survival and success, ruin and reward — even life and death – loom large in everyday life. As she and Luke fall in love, Sophia finds herself imagining a future far removed from her plans — a future that Luke has the power to rewrite . . . if the secret he’s keeping doesn’t destroy it first.” This sounds AH-MAZING!!!!! P.S. Check out this contest that I’m having for this movie!!!