HAPPY NEW RELEASE TUESDAY!!!! Quite a few of our big huge favorites just had new book releases over the last 24 hours (like that one there to the left). 😉 Christina Lauren, J.R. Ward, Jewel E. Ann, Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland, Shay Savage, J.A. Huss and more!
Annnnnnd… we’re currently having an “Epoch buddy read” with one of ’em!!! Tee hee. See what I did there? We’re SO into the Transcend duet (love triangle and it’s now complete!!!):
Jean: I’m half way through Epoch! Love this duet! Love, love, love Griffin! I flew through Transcend!
Robyn: I Transcended, now I’m Epoching! What the heck does Epoch mean anyway? Seriously, it’s really bugging me. ***scratches head***
MichelleS: Crazy Swayze…. I love all her weirdness. The name thing is so her. And Griffin?!?!? Rawr. Triangles drive me absolutely batty, but I loved it.
Kooloo: That cliffy at the end of Transcend almost killed me!
Amy: Amy: Nate has my heart. Griffin is amazing. Both of them together in one book is bliss. *silently begs author not to hurt my heart too much*
Maryse: Oh yeah!! And we’re having a signed set giveaway, <— so comment on that post to enter.
Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s ➔ Monday Earlybird Book Releases list <— Not a ton of earlybirds, but TWO of ‘em are making our heads spin with excitement!!!
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Rebel Heir: Book One: The Rush Series, Volume 1 by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland
- The Hellion: Wicked Wallflowers, Book 1 Christi Caldwell
- Peachy Flippin’ Keen by Molly Harper
- Rock Chick Reborn by kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY!!!!
- A Nantucket Wedding: A Novel by Nancy Thayer
- Havoc by Debra Anastasia
- Brooklynaire by Sarina Bowen
- Gray Back Bad Bear by T. S. Joyce
- The Thief: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward
- Rogue Royalty: The Savage Trilogy, Book 3 by Meghan March <— PREORDER for May 22nd 2018
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.)
- Transcend (The Transcend Duet Book 1) & Epoch (The Transcend Duet Book 2) by Jewel E. Ann <— BOOK-FRENZY ALERT!! SO MANY OF US ARE BUDDY-READING IT AS WE SPEAK!!! P.S. The duet is officially complete so no cliffhanger worries!! 😀
Ashley: I JUST finished Transcend and … oh. my. goodness! I’m going to be at work all day tomorrow thinking about it and waiting until I can read Epoch. This is one of those books where you don’t realized you’ve stopped breathing. It just grabs you and pulls you right in. I couldn’t put it down! THIS is why I love books.
MichelleS: Finished Transcend. Just WOW. Going straight into Epoch. Blind. Didn’t even read your blurb up there!
Kandace: I’m so excited for the second Jewel E Ann book. I’ve been on a reading high this week.
- Ride by Harper Dallas <— Kandace LOVED it!
Kandace: I read Ride by Harper Dallas yesterday. I stayed up to 3 AM reading because I couldn’t stop reading. I was so captivated by their story. The secondary characters were amazing. I hope they get their own books. I really thought this was going to be a typical sports romance trope. The story was a lot more emotional than I was expecting. I can’t believe this the author’s debut novel. I felt like I was on the slopes with the team!!
- The Boy and His Ribbon (Ribbon Duet Book 1) by Pepper Winters <— TEAR-JERKER ALERT!!!! ONE OF HER FAVORITES OF THE YEAR!! Ali recommends it!
Ali: Omg the Boy and His Ribbon! I bawled you guys. It’s not the usual dark read Pepper Winters puts out, but it’s so so much feels. My heart couldn’t take it, book 2 I need you ASAP! This will definitely be in my top 10 reads this year already.
- A Place in the Sun by R.S. Grey <— JEN C SAYS THIS ONE!!!
Jen C: It’s A Place in the Sun by R.S. Grey – I’m reading this one at the moment (80% in). And it’s a Bed and Breakfast, not a diner! IT’S SO GOOD. This author has totally become a must read for me, I’m just going through some of her back catalogue whenever I’m in the mood for a RomCom.
- The Thief: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward <— J.R WARD LATEST BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD RELEASE!!!! She’s a human, and she doesn’t know he’s a vampire... “…On the run from a drug lord’s family, she is lying low far from Caldwell, keeping her nose clean and her beloved grandmother safe. Her heart, though, is back up north, with the only man who has ever gotten through her defenses: Assail, son of Assail, who never meant to fall in love—and certainly not with a human woman. But they have no future, and not just because she doesn’t know he is a vampire, but because he is not about to stop dealing arms to the Black Dagger Brotherhood...”
- Natural Mage (Magical Mayhem Book 2) by K.F. Breene
- Edge of Insanity: The Alliance Book 6 by S.E. Smith
- Cyborg Fever (Interstellar Brides®: The Colony Book 5) by Grace Goodwin
- Her Guardian Angel: A Demonica Underworld/Masters and Mercenaries Novella (Lexi Blake Crossover Collection Book 2) by Larissa Ione and Lexi Blake <— SHE’S AN ANGEL & HE’S A BODYGUARD IN TROUBLE… “…he’s a battle-hardened professional bodyguard who takes his job at McKay-Taggart seriously and his playtime – and his playmates – just as seriously. One thing he never does, however, is mix business with pleasure. But when the mysterious, gorgeous Suzanne D’Angelo needs his protection from a stalker, his desire for her burns out of control, tempting him to break all the rules…even as he’s drawn into a dark, dangerous world he didn’t know existed…“
- Bounty Hunter Bear: Crossroads 1 (Grizzly Cove Book 11) by Bianca D’Arc
- First Mate’s Accidental Wife: In the Stars Romance (Gypsy Moth Book 1) by Eve Langlais
- Dead Weight (Cold Case Psychic Book 4) by Pandora Pine
- Seduction of the Phoenix: A Qurilixen World Novel (Anniversary Edition) (Dynasty Lords Book 1) by Michelle M. Pillow
- Snow and the Shadows (Once Upon a Harem Book 2) by Cara Carnes
- Kissed By Flames: A Hot Paranormal Dragon Shifter Saga (Hidden Realms of Silver Lake Book 3) by Vella Day
- Ram Wild: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance (Aries Cursed Book 2) by Decadent Kane
- Rescue Me (Sparks Of Desire Book 2) by Valerie Twombly
- A Destiny Denied (The Kindred Book 3) by Madison Granger
- Bound to You by Alyssa Brandon
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren <— CHRISTINA LAUREN SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!!!! And I’m hearing awesome things about this one!! “…Once upon a time, Elliot was Macy’s entire world—growing from her gangly bookish friend into the man who coaxed her heart open again after the loss of her mother…only to break it on the very night he declared his love for her. Told in alternating timelines between Then and Now, teenage Elliot and Macy grow from friends to much more—spending weekends and lazy summers together in a house outside of San Francisco devouring books, sharing favorite words, and talking through their growing pains and triumphs. As adults, they have become strangers to one another until their chance reunion. Although their memories are obscured by the agony of what happened that night so many years ago, Elliot will come to understand the truth behind Macy’s decade-long silence...”
- Maxen (Kinky Shine Book 2) by Stephanie Witter
- My Steadfast Love (Highland Loves Book 2) by Melissa Limoges
- The Beard (Haylee Thorne) by Haylee Thorne
- Oceanside (Rock Stars, Surf and Second Chances Book 3) by Michelle Mankin <— ROCK STARS ALERT!! “…Rock star legend, Ashland Keys should be on top of the world, but the blond blue-eyed SoCal surfer is disillusioned with fame, done with drugs, bored with the groupies and sick of all the fake f*ckery. A rising star, Fanny Bay is nominated for best original song in the same category as the Dirt Dogs band, but the novel redhead with the corkscrew curls and the slight Canadian accent would prefer to chart a course with a different destination. Hollywood is not for her. He’s full of regrets, darkness and secrets...”
- The Elephant Keeper’s Daughter by Julia Dresden
- It’s Complicated (Undeniable Book 1) by Nikki Prince
- His to Claim (Forbidden Lovers) by Shelly Bell
- Intrepid (A Vigilantes Novel) by Keri Lake <— KERI LAKE VILIANTES ALERT!!! “…In the corner house of an empty street, there is a boy inside a box. In that boy, there lives a secret, one so dark, it’s sealed with locks. Nearly ten years have passed since the night I was captured. Tricked and betrayed, I suffered the hours of brutal torment with death’s cold whisper across my skin. And when the nameless faces that haunted my nightmares took everything and everyone I loved, I feared I’d never be free of the darkness. But that’s the thing about fear. Over time, it breeds anger, and when anger fills the box, vengeance bleeds out. It’s been almost a decade since I escaped their hell, staying in the shadows, hiding my demons, and God help them now that I’ve tasted retribution and crave more of it…” And then there’s HER. The one he’s FORBIDDEN TO HAVE. 😉 P.S. I LOVED book #1 and here’s my Book Review of Ricochet (I believe they can be read as standalones and I need to venture into the rest of these!)
- All in One Night (The Rawley Family Romances Book 7) by Olivia Hardin
- Sweet Treats & Dirty Heat: An Autism Charity Boxed Set by Nicole Garcia and Julie Morgan
- In a Jam by Cindy Dorminy
- Racing From Chaos (Sunrise Runners Duology Book 2) by Aubrey Parr
- This Time Around (Love In The Heartland Book 1) by Stacey Lynn <— FAMOUS ACTOR SHOW UP ON HER RANCH... “…His marriage was over and he was lost. I was still barely surviving in my grief after my husband’s sudden death. As hard as I tried to keep him out, he slipped past my defenses, and slowly, a connection grew between us I could no longer deny. But this time around, we were on borrowed time Because Cooper still had his real life waiting for him back in Hollywood...”
- Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Brimstone Lords MC 3) by Sarah Zolton Arthur
- Lawfully Adored: Inspirational Christian Contemporary (A K-9 Lawkeeper Romance) by Jenna Brandt
- A Dom and His Artist (Club Whisper Book 2) by Xenia Melzer
- Least Likely Heiress (The Heiress Games Book 1): Palm Cove Tales by Kristin Wallace
- Courage: Billionaire Steamy Romance (Billionaire Secrets Series Book 3) by Lexy Timms
- Hot Target (Alpha Security) by April Hunt
- Outnumbered by Shay Savage <— SHAY SAVAGE ALERT!!! HE’S A RECLUSE LIVING OFF THE GRID… and then he saves a girl in the middle of a storm. And she’s got issues!! 😉 “…I crave solitude instead, especially during the subarctic winter months, but what am I supposed to do when I come across a woman in distress? I can’t just leave her to die in the cold, and a storm is on the way. So now we are confined to my secluded cabin, and I quickly realize there’s something not quite right about Seri…” I READ IT!! Here’s my review. 🙂
- Max (Ride Series Second Generation Book 6) by Megan O’Brien
- Beyond the Garden (Magnolia Series Book 2) by Ashley Farley
- High Heels and Haystacks: Billionaires in Blue Jeans by Erin Nicholas
- Return to the Island (Lighthouse Point Book 5) by Kay Correll
- SEALs of Honor: Corey by Dale Mayer
- Close Cover: A Masters and Mercenaries Novel (Lexi Blake Crossover Collection Book 1) by Lexi Blake and Rebecca Zanetti <— The Lexi Blake Crossover Collection features a new novel by Lexi Blake and five books by some of her favorite writers:
- Justify Me: A Stark International/Masters and Mercenaries Novella (Lexi Blake Crossover Collection Book 3) by J. Kenner and Lexi Blake
- Say You Won’t Let Go: A Return to Me/Masters and Mercenaries Novella (Lexi Blake Crossover Collection Book 4) by Corinne Michaels and Lexi Blake
- His to Protect: A Bodyguard Bad Boys/Masters and Mercenaries Novella (Lexi Blake Crossover Collection Book 5) by Carly Phillips and Lexi Blake
- Rescuing Sadie: A Delta Force Heroes/Masters and Mercenaries Novella (Lexi Blake Crossover Collection Book 6) by Susan Stoker and Lexi Blake
- Misadventures with a Rookie by Toni Aleo <— TONI ALEO ALERT!! THE HOCKEY PLAYER & SHE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM… “…Bo St. James doesn’t have time for rookie hotshots who think their gloves don’t stink. She knows them, she works with them, she trains them. It doesn’t matter that Gus Persson is the hottest newbie she’s ever seen. She knows his type. She’s got big plans of her own, and she’s not going to let some cocky rich kid athlete keep her from her goals…”
- Rafe: Heroes at Heart by Maryann Jordan
- The Best Man (Alpha Men Book 2) by Natasha Anders
- Softhearted (Deep in the Heart Book 2) by Kim Law
- A Higher Education: A Modern Retelling of Pride & Prejudice by Rosalie Stanton
- Pretending He’s Mine (Love on Cue) by Mia Sosa
- The Pleasure of Panic (Jordan’s Game Book 2) by J.A. Huss <— J.A. HUSS ALERT!!! HE’S HER NEW BODYGUARD… “...Issy’s also a successful self-help author, presenter, and lifecoach. She has every answer, every time you ask for it. That is… until her BFF butts into her life and signs her up for a sexual fantasy fulfillment game she never asked to play...”
- The Cowboy’s Outlaw Bride (Turners vs Coopers Chance Creek Book 2) by Cora Seton
- Inferno of Love: A Western Fireman Romance Novel (Firefighters of Long Valley Book 2) by Erin Wright
- Nothing to Gain (The Blackbridge Series Book 2) by Claire Boston
- Justice Divided (Cowboy Justice Association Book 10) by Olivia Jaymes
- This Life I by Cara Dee <— ORGANIZED CRIME ALERT!!! HE HAS AN OFFER… “…Being from an old mining town that’s full of drunk cautionary tales, I spend my days juggling—and failing—school, work, and paying the bills so my dad can drink himself into a stupor. Then this freaking guy rolls into town in his expensive sports car and thinks I should marry him. This isn’t the fifties, and there isn’t a snowball’s chance in hell I’ll marry a well-known mobster. No matter how much money he promises me. No matter how intensely the chemistry sizzles between us. He asks for three years of marriage. Then I’d be set for life, independent and free to start fresh on my own...”
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Come As You Are by Lauren Blakely – April 16th 2018
- Chaser: A Dive Bar Novel by Kylie Scott – April 17th 2018
- The Pecker Briefs: Ford and Viveka’s Story (The Legal Affairs Series Book 7) by Sawyer Bennett – April 17th 2018
- Save Me (Corrupted Hearts Book 4) by Tiffany Snow – April 17th 2018
- Too Much Information (Awkward Love Book 3) by Missy Johnson – April 18th 2018
- Misadventures with the Boss by Kendall Ryan – April 24th 2017
- Savor You: A Fusion Novel by Kristen Proby – April 24th 2017
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).