Okay first… there are some AWESOME pre-orders below. Including this one that just made me faint! LOL! Burned: Fever Series Book 7 by Karen Marie Moning. MAC IS BACK!!! OMG!!!!! Now don’t read anything else in this paragraph if you haven’t read the series yet (*slight spoiler* in the blurb). Instead, RUN AND READ THE FEVER SERIES NOW!!!! “MacKayla Lane would do anything to save the home she loves. A gifted sidhe-seer, she’s already fought and defeated the deadly Sinsar Dubh—an ancient book of terrible evil—yet its hold on her has never been stronger.” and then…. and then!!! “The only one Mac can depend on is the powerful, dangerous immortal Jericho Barrons, but even their fiery bond is tested by betrayal.” <— WHOA! *thud* *squeeeeeeeee* YESSSSSSS!
Second… what I’m currently reading… it appears MichelleS has found us a gem of an author and devoured an entire series back to back (no squirreling or anything!!). Then… a few in our crew jumped on her bandwagon and loved it too. Looks like the series gets better and better with each book, and by the way she’s freaking over it, I HAD to start it. It’s this one —> Kimberly Stedronsky’s “Roam” Series. Check out her BIG love for it (it’s a LONG post but so fun to read), and I dare you to resist!! Here’s a sample of what she said:
LOL! How could I resist THAT? So far, book #1 (Roam) is very good, and I’m confident it only gets better from here.
Oh! And then when MichelleS found out the author had another series (Kimberly Stedronsky’s Movie Trilogy), she jumped in and went crazy again! YAY US!!!:D And you guys know as well as I do, MichelleS is kinda picky. 😉 We have similar tastes so I think I’m in for a couple of weeks of goooooood reading.
Now… below… what looks extra good to me? Just a Little Crush (’cause Kostantina is loving the angst), Inspire (she’s an immortal muse, and just wants to find “normal” – normal man, not an artist – and she can inspire art… or madness). Eeeeeep! What Matters Most (The Billionaire Bargains) (she accidentally? marries him in Vegas, but he can’t remember it!), Around The Bend (OH YES THIS ONE!! (She’s wealthy, with what appears to be a perfect life, but has secrets that unravel her!!), Savaged (recluse alert!!! He hires women, but all “interactions” must be in the dark), In His Shadow (trying to live a safe, normal life, but this man of dangerous intrigue spins her world upside-down)… YES PLEASE!!!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Just a Little Crush by Renita Pizzitola <— Kostantina is loving it! “Hey Maryse! I had to take a second and post on your page about this awesome book I’m reading!!! Its called Just a Little Crush by Renita Pizzitola . OMG its full of Angst, Badboy-ness and steamy as heck!! Its soooo good!! Ahhhh Im only at 35% and I cant put it down! You will love it!“
- The 2014 R.L. Mathewson Chronicle Collection by R.L. Mathewson <— SUPER-Bagain priced! “This is the complete collection of the Chronicles and excerpts from the R.L. Mathewson website. The R.L. Mathewson Chronicles are a continuation of your favorite stories, allowing readers to see what their favorite characters are doing now. This year’s collection features stories from, The Neighbor from Hell series, the EMS series, The Hollywood Heart series, and the Pyte/Sentinel series.”
- Tainted Love by Ghiselle St. James <— It’s the new release of book #2 (below) that had me immediately investigating book #1… This one! I think it gets dark. Here’s a mini bit of the blurb to give you an idea (but #2’s blurb definitely had me squirming). “Ben Hayes is the demanding C.O.O. who is hell-bent on having me for himself. But, I’m wrong for him. I know it, the universe knows it. If he ever found out who I really am, how utterly tainted I am, he wouldn’t waste his time wanting me…“
- Taming the Storm (The Storm Series) by Samantha Towle <— ROCK STAR BOOK (and I LOOOOVED #1). Aimee found out this one’s on super-sale!
- Flat-Out Celeste (Flat-Out Love Book 3) by Jessica Park <— I LOOOOOVED book #1 BIG TIME and this recent release is on super-sale! Thanks Nancy!
- Below Unforgiven (Movie Trilogy, Book One) (The Movie 1) by Kimberly Stedronsky <—HOLLY WOOD STAR ALERT! MichelleS HIGHLY recommends this find! “…the important part is that I bought in 100%. Great writing. Great emotional build up. Totally authentic dialogue. Hot as heck love scenes. My new favorite author!!!! You should seriously read this one. Maryse!! I’m going to throw it out there…. has that Colleen Hoover feel!!!“
- Point of No Return (The Kathleen Turner Series Book 5) by Tiffany Snow <— LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!!! Aimee found out that the majority of this much-loved series is on super-sale!
- Kissed by a Dark Prince (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series Book 1) by Felicity Heaton <— Paranormal super-sale! (Thanks Aimee!) “Attacked by his enemy in the elf kingdom, the last thing Prince Loren expects when he comes around is a beautiful angel watching over him and medical technology of the mortal realm. Hazy from his injuries, all he can focus on is the pulse ticking in her throat and the sweet allure of her blood. One single bite reveals she is his eternal mate, triggering a bond between them that will leave him weakened until it is completed… or broken, and pulling Olivia into the crossfire of his ancient feud…“
- Rev (Bayonet Scars Book 3) by JC Emery <— BIKER BOOK on super sale (thanks Aimee!)
- The Vixen and the Vet by Katy Regnery <— RECLUSE ALERT! Back on the list ’cause so many of our fellow readers love it, and it’s been floating on my TBR list for awhile. I need to get to this one! Plus, we just got two more great recommendations for hermit/recluse books below! 😀 YAY US!!!!
Danette: Vixen and the Vet…OMG!.. it was fantastic! Easy 5 stars! Has that Archer feel & will keep you up well past your bedtime. I actually FELT that “new relationship buzz” reading this. Actually I felt all the emotions reading this.. just fabulous! Will be hunting other books from this author Katy Regency asap!Lauren: Have you read Savaged by Nacole Stayton? Its similar to Vixen & the Vet but a bit darker. the main male character (billionaire, kind of an a-hole, manwhore) was attacked outside of a club one night & almost killed….was left with a massive scar down the side of his face, he never leaves his house….actually everyone thinks he’s dead…hires “female companionship” but they have to be in total darkness & can’t touch him. He ends up hiring a college student to “stay” with him for a couple months….she needs the money for her sick grandmother….ok, i wont tell you anymore. just read it!!Nancy: If you liked The Vixon & the Vet by Katy Regnery then you should try Broken (A Redemption Novel Book 1) by Lauren Layne & it was reduced…. I’m reading it & it is really good.
- Revenant (Demonica) by Larissa Ione
- Forbidden Heat by R.L. Kenderson <— “Damien Lowell, future pack leader of the wolf-shifters, has found himself in an impossible situation. Cat-shifters and wolf-shifters aren’t friends, and what Payton doesn’t know is that his father is behind her attack. He only meant to prevent her from being kidnapped, and he now has the wounded princess of the cat-shifters in his custody.”
- Jonas (Darkness #7) by K.F. Breene
- Matter of Time: Cora’s Bond Vampire Series #4 by V. M. Black
- Incubus of Bourbon Street (Jade Calhoun Series Book 6) by Deanna Chase
- Beast: Great Bloodlines Converge by Kathryn Le Veque
- A Time of Shadows (Out of Time #8) by Monique Martin
- Not Broken (True Destiny) by Dana Marie Bell
- Inspire (The Muse Book 1) by Cora Carmack <— Oooooh an immortal muse! I LOVE the sound of this one! “She moves from one artist to the next, never staying long enough to get attached. But all she wants is a different life— a normal one. She’s spent thousands of years living lie after lie, and now she’s ready for something real. Sweet, sexy, and steady, Wilder Bell feels more real than anything else in her long existence. And most importantly… he’s not an artist. He doesn’t want her for her ability. But she can’t turn off the way she influences people, not even to save a man she might love. Because in small doses, she can help make something beautiful, but her ability has just as much capacity to destroy as it does to create. The longer she stays, the more obsessed Wilder will become. It’s happened before, and it never turns out well for the mortal…“
- Pin Your Wings (13 Shades of Red Book 4) by S.A. Price <— ROCK STAR paranormal!!
- Capture the Moon (Samantha Moon Romantic Mysteries Book 1) by Tamara Bond
- To Save A Mate (A Western Shapeshifter Werewolf Romance): Somewhere, TX (VonBrandt Family Book 1) by Krystal Shannan
- Becoming Lady Beth by Olivia Bright
- Hot Blooded: Part 2 (Dark Kings) by Donna Grant
- Surrendering: A Regent Vampire Lords Novel, Book #1 by K.L. Kreig
- Under the Winter Sun (Elemental Enchanters Book 3) by Carrigan Richards
- Prophecy (Blood Moon Book 1) by Madelynne Ellis
- You Belong To Me (Battle Scars Book 3) by Wendi Zwaduk
- Chasing Echoes by Jodi Perkins <— “Topaz Aevos can make things fall with a single glance. Of all the random and bizarre powers that she and her three sisters were born with, hers is clearly the most useless. That is, until New Year’s Eve. When high school senior Stryder Black executes a cruel joke, Taz uses her powers, and all hell breaks loose.“
- Life Before Damaged Vol. 2 (The Ferro Family) (LIFE BEFORE DAMAGED (The Ferro Family)) by H.M. Ward
- Seaside Sunsets (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers, Book 3) Contemporary Romance by Melissa Foster
- In His Shadow (Tangled Ivy Book 1) by Tiffany Snow <— Oooooh a mystery man of intrigue! 😉 This looks good! “The only kind of love she’s ever known hurts, leaving scars on her body and soul. Now, her world may be boring and predictable, but that’s exactly what she wants. Until Devon Clay walks into her life. A lonely man in a deadly profession, Devon works as an agent for an underground British agency known only as the Shadow. Nothing about him is safe or ordinary. The danger that consumes his life turns into an addiction Ivy can’t resist…even if it proves fatal.“
- Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen Book 2) by Tillie Cole <— SO MANY LOVED “It Ain’t Me, Babe like crazy, and book #2 is now out! Here is my review of book #1.
- All I Want by Heidi McLaughlin, L.P. Dover, S.L. Scott, K.A. Robinson, Jennifer Foor, HJ Harley,Tijan, J.M. Darhower, BJ Harvey <— MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US!!!
- One Love (Gypsy Brothers Book 7) by Lili St Germain!!!! SUPER POPULAR series, this book COMPLETES it, and now I get to read it! 😀 Here’s the Gypsy Brothers Series Reading Order.
- Chasing the Tide (Reclaiming the Sand #2) by A. Meredith Walters
- Jesus Freaks: The Prodigal by Andrea Randall
- Broken Promises by Kelly Elliott! (I’d be posting snippets of the blurbs, but these are all series continuations so I don’t wanna ruin it for us).
- Running Hot: A Bad Boys Undercover Novella by HelenKay Dimon <— “Camped out at a resort bar in Fiji, CIA operative Ward Bennett may look like he’s on vacation but he’s really deep undercover, hunting a dictator on the run. Ward may be on the job, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t time for the sexy female bartender. That is, until she drugs him.” haha!!!!
- Black Out: (Hawks MC Club Series Book 3) <— “After three weeks of seeing a gorgeous redhead in a café, he refuses to let the opportunity pass him by. Building a tentative relationship with Clary is no easy task; she’s damaged…“
- Hollywood & Vine by Olivia Evans – She falls for a Hollywood star… “When Josie realizes she’s falling for a man that will never let her in but refuses to let her go, she must decide if the risk is worth the reward…“
- Savage Stalker (Savage Angels MC #1) by Kathleen Kelly <— Famous female rock star that has an accident and becomes a recluse… and the president of an MC that wants to take care of her and “…has been waiting for her to come to him but he’s had enough of waiting. He’s decided it’s time to make her his. But so has her Stalker, he’s been waiting for far too long…”
- Sinful Rewards 6: A Billionaires and Bikers Novella by Cynthia Sax
- Pushing the Boundaries (Picking up the Pieces Book 3) by Jessica Prince <— Looks like a standalone by this blurb, Here’s a snippet: “After watching her date every loser in town he’s finally decided enough is enough. Thanks to a drunken weekend in Vegas, he finally has the one thing he’s always wanted…Lizzy as his wife. But just because he caught her doesn’t mean he’ll get to keep her.”
- Lies Unspoken (Flawed Love Book 1) by Lisa De Jong <— Love triangle!?? “My new roommate, Blake, is a jerk—an unemployed artist with a chip on his shoulder. I can’t stand him unless his hands are on me. He makes me desperate for him, and everything he makes me feel. And then there’s my new boss, Pierce–successful, charming, and extremely good-looking. He goes after what he wants, but what does he see in me?“
- The Navy SEAL’s Christmas Bride (Heroes of Chance Creek Book 4) by Cora Seton
- Against the Wall (Dangerous Protectors Book 1) by Debra Webb and Regan Black
- Red Hot Alphas: 11 Novels of Sexy, Bad Boy, Alpha Males (Red Hot Boxed Sets Book 2) by Jo Raven, Blair Babylon, Olivia Rigal, Melanie Marchande, Sky Corgan, V. J. Chambers, Daizie Draper, Lacey Silks, Holly Hood, Irma Geddon, J.C. Valentine
- TEXAS SUNRISE (Contemporary Small Town, Western Romance Box Set) (Volume 1) (Somewhere, TX) by KC Klein, Jodi Vaughn, R.L. Syme, Krystal Shannan, Lavender Daye
- End Note (The Six Series Book 2) by Sonya Loveday <— ROCK STAR BOOK!
- What Matters Most (The Billionaire Bargains) by Erin Nicholas <— Sounds like accidental Vegas-wedding fun! “Nothing about Reese’s big day goes according to plan. She walks down the aisle to marry one man, and winds up in a Vegas wedding chapel with another. After a hot night with Tony, the only thing Reese regrets is that her new husband doesn’t remember anything about it.“
- One Naughty Night (Harmony/Evolve crossover novella) by Angela Graham, S.E. Hall
- Fighting Fate (Flawlessly Broken trilogy Book 3) by Barbara Speak
- Before Her Billionaires (A Prequel) by Julia Kent
- The Game (That Girl Series Book 2) by HJ Bellus
- Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean Book 2) by Bella Jewel <— modern-day pirates!
- Daisies in the Canyon by Carolyn Brown <— Sexy “local sheriff and rancher next door…” 😉
- Caribou’s Gift: A Hero With Antlers and Attitude (Kodiak Point Book 0) by Eve Langlais
- Blaine: Christmas at The Skulls by Sam Crescent
- Captive Films 1.5 (Captive Films: Season One) by Jillian Dodd
- Love Notes: A Hard Rock Harlots B-Side (Hard Rock Harlots B-Sides Book 1) by Kendall Grey <— “Jinx and Toombs from the Hard Rock Harlots series spend their first Christmas together in the Great Smoky Mountains and exchange gifts that will alter the course of their relationship.”
- Eight Nights with a Hero – Romantic Suspense Boxed Set: Cold Nights, Hot Heroes and Eight Deadly Secrets by Chris Almeida, Cecilia Aubrey, Dee J. Adams, Carolyn Crane, Misty Evans, Adrienne Giordano, Stacy Green, Katie Reus, Joan Swan
- Show Me by Jaci Burton
- Yours for Christmas: Christmas with the Smoke Jumpers by Anne Marsh
- SEALed until Christmas (Lucky Thirteen Book 4) by S.M. Butler
- Steal My Girl (Tom Kelly’s Boys Book 2) by Casey McMillin
- The Friessens: A New Beginning, The Collection by Lorhainne Eckhart <— The series, bundled! “Gabriel is sick, and a trip to the doctor confirms Laura and Andy’s worst nightmare: Without a lifesaving transplant, their son won’t survive. What Andy doesn’t count on, as he tracks down the young man who fathered Gabriel, as well as Laura’s estranged parents, is that a whole host of problems are about to be unleashed.“
- A No Good Itch (A J.J. McCall Novel) (The FBI Espionage Series Book 3) by S.D. Skye
- Storm Fall (Rebel Wing Trilogy, Book 2) by Tracy Banghart
- Broken Love (Tainted Love Book 2) by Ghiselle St. James <— Oh wow this one sounds dark!! It’s book #2 so I TRIED not to read the blurb ’cause it’s a continuation… but couldn’t help myself. Here’s a “safe” part of the blurb that tempted me to read further. “If you love someone, you have to PROVE you’re worth they’re love. The road to happily ever after is paved with mistakes and horrible decisions…don’t hold mine against me.“
- Finding the One (Meadowview Heat Book 5) by Rochelle French
- The Other Man (Sins of the Flesh Book 2) by Parker J. Cole
- Drawn Deep (Afternoon Delight) by Cari Quinn
- Rock Bottom (An Imogene Museum Mystery Book 1) by Jerusha Jones
- Taking Chances: A Donnelley Brother’s Novel by Alannah Carbonneau
- Kissing Katie (His Girl Next Door Book 1) by Babette James
- The Harder They Fall by Beth Williamson <— RODEO STAR!
- Revenge by Paula Rose
- Capturing You (A Maple Grove Romance Book 1) by Katana Collins <— She can’t have children and his wife just passed away…
- Around The Bend by Britney King <—Oh I wanna read this!!!! Wealthy woman living every wealthy cliche imagined but… she’s got secrets. “In this book, I’m laying it all out there. The unraveling of my life. My coming undone. What one might’ve seen had they been paying attention.“
- All Because of You: How could a stranger cause so much damage? by Vivian Brooks <— On her wedding day a handsome stranger shows up… “…the wedding crasher is very positive they have met and they did fall in love. Nelly is sure that the man is lying. She would remember if she had been in love before wouldn’t she have? Wouldn’t anybody?“
- Fire Away (Somewhere, TX Book 1) by R.L. Syme <— FIREMAN ALERT! “Captain Aidan Conley doesn’t get out much. He’s been mostly in limbo, trying to avoid the town gossips who only want to talk about him and his late wife. When doing his sister a favor puts him in the path of Claire Milton, his high school best friend, he can’t stop thinking about how much he wants to kiss her. But when a cold case at the fire house puts his career in jeopardy and Claire is the only person standing between him and a life sentence, he has to put his feelings aside and fight for his life…“
- In Your Eyes by Diana Nixon <— HEALING! “Adrian was my everything. The day he died, I died with him. It was like being caught up in a nightmare, with no reason to keep breathing, with nothing to hold on to. But one day, everything changed. I didn’t know I was lost until the moment Nic found me…”
- Keep It Safe (KIS Series Book 2) by Olivia Snow
- Loonglow: A Novel by Helen Eisenbach
- Double Trouble: Charmed and Dangerous/Mission:Irresistible by Lori Wilde
- The Pages We Forget by Anthony Lamarr <— “…singer-songwriter June is trying to find the answers to love. Will she end up with the man in so many of her songs—the one who broke her heart—or with the musician who brought her to fame?”
- Wrapped in You (A Laurel Heights Novel) by Kate Perry
- More Than Friends by Susan Mallery
- Taking Control (Entangled Brazen) (Babysitting a Billionaire) by Nina Croft
- Burned: Fever Series Book 7 by Karen Marie Moning <— MAC IS BACK!!!!! *squeeeeeeeee*!!!! – expected release January 20th 2015 *thud*
- Intrigue by Andrea Smith, S.R. Grey, Eva LeNoir, Amber Nation, Ahren Sanders, Leigh Ann Lunsford
- Riskier Business (Entangled Select) (Crossing the Line) by Tessa Bailey – expected release date January 5th 2014
- Uncover Me (Men of Inked Book 4) by Chelle Bliss – expected release date January 13th 2015
- Rebel: A Blood & Roses Novel by Callie Hart – expected release date February 9th 2015
- Two of Hearts (Between Breaths) by Christina Lee – – expected release date May 5th 2015
- Shards of Hope (Psy/Changeling Book 14) by Nalini Singh – expected release June 23rd 2015
- Up in Smoke (Crossing the Line) by Tessa Bailey – expected release June 23rd 2015