Happy New Release day!! This list is HUGE today and I’ve noted a good bunch below that sound so good!! I’m also waiting on Seducing Destiny by Amelia Hutchins to go live and I’ll be adding it in, as soon as I know. 😀 IT’S LIVE ON AMAZON!!! —> Seducing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles Book 4)!!! Today is the day of highly anticipated PARANORMAL sequels. 😀
<— YES!!! THIS ONE is the one I’m reading next. *happy dance*!!!! Burned: Fever Series Book 7 is a part of my 2015 Reading Challenge, and it’s from one of my favorite series in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD, and Barrons and Mac are in this one big time and… this part of the blurb made me eeeeeeeeep!!!!
“The only one Mac can depend on is the powerful, dangerous immortal Jericho Barrons, but even their fiery bond is tested by betrayal.”
ALSO: Next week’s book releases? I’ve counted 6 of my own favorite authors on the pre-order list (below), plus a ton more of your favorites that I still need to read. NEXT week is gonna ROCK!
The books with blurbs giving me that extra oomph this week? Withering Hope (they crash in the rainforest and have to survive together. She was on her way to her wedding…), Three Brothers (she grew up with them and fell for the wrong one…), Into the Darkest Corner (dark read), Burned (of COURSE!! Barrons and Mac!! YAY ME!!), The Farther I Fall (rock star book that sounds fun… actually there are a few of ’em below that caught my eye), Bliss and the Art of Forever (she’s a kindergarten teacher, and he’s a biker/father of one of her students!!), Mayhem (another rock star book. This time, he ends up in her class, and doesn’t recognize her “nerdy” self). LOL! Lots of bad boys below, and quite a few scary romance-thrillers too.
- Withering Hope by Layla Hagen <— RECENTLY RELEASED a couple of days ago and super bargain priced! PLANE CRASH ALERT in the rainforest alert! Alllll alone. The blurb made me go “ruh roh”… trouble!! “”Aimee’s wedding is supposed to turn out perfect. Her dress, her fiancé and the location—the idyllic holiday ranch in Brazil—are perfect. But all Aimee’s plans come crashing down when the private jet that’s taking her from the U.S. to the ranch—where her fiancé awaits her—defects mid-flight and the pilot is forced to perform an emergency landing in the heart of the Amazon rainforest. With no way to reach civilisation, being rescued is Aimee and Tristan’s—the pilot—only hope. A slim one that slowly withers away, desperation taking its place. Because death wanders in the jungle under many forms: starvation, diseases. Beasts…”
- Love Hurts (Caged Love Book 1) by Mandi Beck <— RECENTLY RELEASED!! CAGE FIGHTER ALERT! “She makes me reckless. Volatile. I drink too much and try too hard to f*ck my way out of feeling—all because of her. Frankie De Rosa is my girl, my best friend. I haven’t earned her yet, but I won’t stand by and let anyone take her from me. She will be the greatest fight of my life, but she’s worth the battle.“
- The Line Between (The Line Between #1) by Tamsyn Bester <— He’s hated her since childhood… “It was no secret that I hated her, but only I knew why.
She was off-limits. And then our separate worlds collided with one tragedy. It wasn’t her fault, I knew that, but I wanted her to hurt the way I did, and I needed someone to blame. She was an easy target.“
- Bound to You: The Complete Novel: (Volumes 1-3) (Millionaire’s Row) by Vanessa Booke <— SUPER SALE book! “Arrogant, brooding, domineering, possessive, dangerously handsome, and a playboy. These are all of the characteristics on Rebecca Gellar’s Run-Like-Hell list for men, but she’s about to meet the man who’s the epitome of these and more… “
- Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher <— ON SUPER SALE and this one rocked my world last year. Was one from my TOP 2014 list!! Here’s my review.
- The Redemption by S.L. Scott <— SUPER-SALE ROCK STAR BOOK (I read and enjoyed book #1… and this one can be read as a standalone, too!) “Three years ago Rochelle Floros was living her dream come true… then lost it all. On the worst day of her life, the last person she expected to be there for her was a rock star and tabloid favorite. Now, she’s trying to rebuild her life after the tragedy that destroyed her fairytale. Slowly, she found herself captivated by a sexy, bad boy drummer she had known for years.”
- The Belonging Duet Box Set by Corrine Michaels <— Kandace found is this one! “The Belonging Duet by Corinne Michaels is currently on sale… I read and liked this series A LOT. Jackson is a hot navy seal. I heard there is two bonus chapters in the box set.”
- Beyond Jealousy (Beyond, Book 4) by Kit Rocha <— Stephanie found us this super-bargain (book #1 of this series was *whoooo-hoooooooo steamy!!!) saying: “Three hearts on the line means a hundred ways their ménage a trois could go wrong…” and sure enough… first line of the blurb made me go ruh roh! “She’s been looking for the perfect man. She found two.”
- Into the Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes <— And Stephanie found us this one, too! “A gripping psychological thriller about obsession, domestic violence, and its aftermath…” Yes this one sounds gripping and scary. “Driven into the darkest corner of her world, and trusting no one, she plans a meticulous escape. Four years later, struggling to overcome her demons, Catherine dares to believe she might be safe from harm. Until one phone call changes everything.”
- Alienated by Melissa Landers <— Thanks to Debbie for this super-sale find! Aliens on earth, and she’s hosting one in her house! “…Not only does she get a free ride to her dream college, she’ll have inside information about the mysterious L’eihrs that every journalist would kill for. Cara’s blog following is about to skyrocket. Still, Cara isn’t sure what to think when she meets Aelyx. Humans and L’eihrs have nearly identical DNA, but cold, infuriatingly brilliant Aelyx couldn’t seem more alien…“
- Burned: Fever Series Book 7 by Karen Marie Moning <— *SQUEE!!!!* (series reading order)
- Seducing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles Book 4) by Amelia Hutchins <— *SQUEE!!!!* (series reading order)
- Elementally Priceless (A Rylee Adamson Novella (0.5)) by Shannon Mayer (series reading order)
- Meet Me in the Garden by Rosa Sophia <— sounds kind of contemporary AND paranormal… and sounds good too!
- Immortals of New Orleans Box Set (Books 1-4) by Kym Grosso, Julie Roberts
- Eyes to the Soul (Psychic Visions Book 7) by Dale Mayer
- Ripper (Hunter: A Thieves Series Book 1) by Lexi Blake
- The Nightlife Moscow (Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Suspense) (The Nightlife Series Book 5) by Travis Luedke
- Bite Marks (Paranormal by Mistake Book 1) by Rebecca Royce
- Deadly Alchemy by Julie Morgan
- BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON: RISE OF THE ARKANSAS WEREWOLVES by Jodi Vaughn
- The Keeper’s Heart by Catherine Stovall
- Through the Static by Jeanette Grey
- My Boyfriend is a Paranormal Hottie: Collection of the Eight Realms novels by Sandra Sookoo
- BLOOD SOAKED ASHES: BOOK TWO OF THE ERAMANE SAGA by Frankie Ash
- Hunger’s Mate Part 2 (The Shadow Shifters) by A. C. Arthur
- Something Wicked by Carol Oates <— I really like the sound of this one! VAMPIRE ALERT!! “When Henry meets a young American woman who sees past his human pretense, he fears exposure. However, his fear is overshadowed by curiosity. What is the source of the strange energy between them? Why are vampires stalking her? Determined to find answers, Henry takes Ari into his home and under his protection.”
- Prince of Demons 3: The Order of the Black Swan by Victoria Danann
- Three Brothers by Nicole Williams <— Niki found us this one! This DOES sound good!! “I’ve spent those years trying to forget the brother I’d fallen for—the biggest mistake of my life. Finally, I’ve moved on. Finally, I’m back. But what I didn’t realize was that running away from the wrong brother meant I’d also run away from the right one. The one who’d been there for me all along, waiting in his brother’s shadow for the day I either would or could move on.“
- The Prince: A Gabriel’s Inferno/Florentine Series Novella (Gabriel/Florentine) by Sylvain Reynard
- Wicked All Night: A Wicked Lovers novella by Shayla Black
- The Farther I Fall by Lisa Nicholas <— ROCK STAR BOOK! “Gwen Tennison got out of Afghanistan alive but scarred–and then got stuck on her sister’s couch. When she’s offered a job managing the U.S. tour for rock music’s hottest, most troubled star, it seems like just the thing to snap her out of her post-injury funk. Her instructions are simple: start the shows on time, and keep him clean…“
- Last Hit: Reloaded: Novella (A Hitman Novella) by Jessica Clare, Jen Frederick
- Dreaming of Love (Love in Bloom: The Bradens) Contemporary Romance by Melissa Foster
- A Million Tiny Pieces by Nicole Edwards
- Love Me Sweet (A Bell Harbor Novel) by Tracy Brogan
- Cowboy 12 Pack: Twelve-Novel Boxed Set by Cora Seton, Paige Tyler, Becky McGraw, Elle James, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Sabrina York, Cynthia D’Alba
- Love Unmasked by Linda Steinberg <— RECLUSE ALERT! “…a disfigured recluse leaves his world of shadows to mentor a beautiful rookie trial lawyer in a controversial case that changes both their lives.“
- Romance to the Rescue: A Boxed Set of Ten Full-Length Novels to Benefit Animal Rescue by Marie Force, Bella Andre, Eliza Knight, Debra Holland, Kathryn Shay, Lauren Royal, Julianne MacLean, Shelly Thacker, JoAnn Ross, Glynnis Campbell
- The Billionaire’s Bride for a Day (Billionaires of Belmont Book 1) by Shadonna Richards
- Cowboy Crushin’ (The Dalton Boys Book 3) by Em Petrova
- Ruin Me (Nova) (Breaking Nova Book 5) by Jessica Sorensen
- Lethal Consequences (The Aegis Series Book 2) by Elisabeth Naughton
- Bliss and the Art of Forever (A Hope Springs Novel) by Alison Kent <— OH!!! OH YES!!! This sounds like a story meant for my romance needs!! “Two years after her husband’s death, kindergarten teacher Brooklyn Harvey is leaving Hope Springs for her in-laws’ vineyard in Italy—with no plans of coming back. That is, until she meets a disarmingly sexy biker-turned-chocolatier. He might be the man of her dreams, but he’s also the father of one of her students; as such, he’s strictly off-limits.“
- Find Me In Pleasure: Mal and Christina’s story, Part 2 (Dark Pleasures) by Julie Kenner
- A Constant Reminder by Lolah Lace
- One Day at a Time (Starting Over Series Book 4) by Evan Grace
- I Do! by Rachel Gibson
- Reluctantly In Love (a What’s Love??? novel Book 3) by Niecey Roy
- Playing it Kale (The McCain Saga Book 4) by Keary Taylor <— REGULAR GIRL/FAMOUS MODEL ALERT! Oh this one sounds like the ultimate fantasy! “It was one of the scariest things I’d ever done: walking out on stage, opening my mouth, and singing for everyone at that wedding to hear. Because I’m awkward. I always mess things up, I forget my lyrics, and guaranteed, I’ll do something weird. I’m a nerd, a lab assistant. Not a pop star. But that night, I met someone who changed my life forever. Kale McCain. World-famous model, ladies’ man, not a flaw to him. And the most unexpected thing happened—sparks flew. Everything about Kale is smooth: his attitude, his voice, his body… He is my polar opposite. But somehow, him—me, we work. Then there was the video he made. Us together, me singing, him grinning like I was the sun, moon, and stars. And my simple life exploded. Suddenly, the world has a new celebrity couple to obsess about…“
- Avenged: Book 7 of A New Life Series by Samantha Jacobey
- Industry Darling by Caitlin Rantala <— FUTURE book… plus the music industry! “In the near future technology, drugs, bribery and lies are currency. Ryman will do anything to become the new industry darling with the help of an equally ambitious and attractive sound engineer Slate Stern. Together the two ride and abuse each other’s coattails to the top. But when Ryman and Slate uncover the deadly secret Music Row executives have been hiding and craft a plan to reveal it at the Grammy’s, the truth comes out about what actually happened to Kelly Brite and whether Ryman belongs to anyone at all.“
- Torrid: An Erotic Suspense Novel (Torrid Trilogy Book 1) by Jayne Blue
- Mayhem by Jamie Shaw <— ROCK STAR BOOK that looks like SO much fun!!! Her “nerdy” look is much different from her hot look when he first met her… and he doesn’t RECOGNIZE her!! “When college freshman Rowan Michaels meets gorgeous, up-and-coming rock star Adam Everest, she knows a player like him is the last thing she needs after her ex-boyfriend shattered her heart. But she can’t stop thinking about the kiss they shared on his tour bus. On the first day of school, Rowan is stunned when Adam saunters into her French class.“
- Maya And The Tough Guy (Big Girl Panties Book 2) by Carter Ashby <— Single mom and a bartender… “Maya Bradley is on her own now. With the help of her dear friends, Zoey and Addy, she’s determined to give her children the lives they deserve, away from their abusive father. But the journey is destined to be difficult, and she meets her first roadblock when she asks sexy, tattooed bar owner, Jayce Gilmore, for a job serving drinks.“
- Load the Dice by Moriah Gomel
- Once Loved (Shattered Past Book 2) by Cecy Robson <— “College offers Lety a fresh start . . . until her father finds a way to ruin that, too. Now, after losing her scholarship to kick off junior year, Lety must somehow stay in school, pay tuition, and turn a deaf ear to the whispers that follow her. And she intends to do it all without Brody Quaid’s help…”
- Hero By Night: Book Three: Independence Falls by Sara Jane Stone <— Recovering from her military life… “Armed with a golden retriever and a concealed weapons permit, Lena Clark is fighting for normal. She served her country, but the experience left her emotionally numb and estranged from her career-military family. Staying in Independence Falls seems like the first step to reclaiming her life until the town playboy stumbles into her bed …“
- My Devouring Love: Rachel and Charlie’s Untold Story by Donna Neville-Theiler
- What Happens in Tuscany… by T A Williams
- For Ruby’s Love by Starla Kaye
- Rhapsody in Red (Home Series Book 3) by Stephanie Andrassy
- Vindicated (Felony Romance Book 2) by Jeana E. Mann <— She’s trying to change her life (and that of her sister’s and he’s a tortured bartender). Author says can be read as a standalone but reads even better with book #1, and 1.5. 🙂 “The mistakes of her past complicate her future when she hooks up with Randy Mackenzie, the tattooed bouncer/bartender from the infamous Felony Bar. They shared one night together during the previous summer, and now he’s back in her life. He’s hot, intense, and tortured by emotions he’ll never reveal to anyone, especially her.“
- Broken, Bruised, and Brave by L. A. Zoe
- Love and Other Lies: Destiny Romance by Madeline Ash
- Sinful Rewards 7: A Billionaires and Bikers Novella by Cynthia Sax
- Epidemic by Isobel Kelly <— It says: “A thriller for a sleepless night – too exciting to put down… Marc Stuart excels in drug enforcement for the Sidney Police. His wife, an easier target, becomes a revenge killing.“
- Night Hush: Duty & Honor Book One by Leslie Jones<— Sounds good!! “Delta Force Captain Jace Reed isn’t one to throw caution to the wind, but when his team stumbles upon beaten and weak Heather fleeing the terrorist training camp they’ve been dispatched to destroy, he’ll risk everything to get her to safety.“
- Fashioned for Power: Women of Power #3 by Kathleen Brooks
- Midnight Promises (Midnight series) by Lisa Marie Rice <— “Felicity Ward is no stranger to secrets. Raised in the Witness Protection Program, her whole childhood was a lie. But she couldn’t have known that her family’s secrets—secrets she didn’t even know she was keeping—could spark a nuclear war.”
- Untamed by Ciana Stone <— 3 books in this one!
- Who’s the Boss? & Her Perfect Stranger by Jill Shalvis <— TWO books in this one!
- Slash and Burn (Bullet Book 5) by Jade C. Jamison <— ROCK STAR ALERT!!
- Beautiful Redemption: A Novel (Maddox Brothers Book 2) by Jamie McGuire <— Thomas’s book is coming out next week!!! January 27th 2015
- A Shade of Vampire 9 by Bella Forrest <— expected release date January 26th 2015
- Craving Resurrection (The Aces Book 4) by Nicole Jacquelyn – expected release date January 26th 2015
- Falling for Jillian by Kristin Proby <— expected release date January 27th 2015
- Risking it All (Entangled Select) by Tessa Bailey <— expected release date January 27th 2015
- The Master (The Game Maker Series) by Kresley Cole <— expected release date January 27th 2015
- A Father’s Fight: Blake and Layla #2 (The Fighting Series Book 5) by J.B. Salsbury – expected release date January 26th 2015
- Bound by Flames: A Night Prince Novel by Jeaniene Frost <— expected release date January 27th 2015
- Viper Game (Game/Ghostwalker) by Christine Feehan <— expected release date January 27th 2015
- In His Keeping: A Slow Burn Novel (Slow Burn Novels) by Maya Banks – expected release January 27th 2015
- Take Me With You by K.A. Linde <— expected release date January 27th 2015
- Beautiful Beloved (The Beautiful Series) by Christina Lauren <— expected release date February 2nd 2015
- Obsession in Death by J.D. Robb – expected release date February 10th 2015
- Thoughtful by S.C. Stephens <— expected release date February 24th 2015
*looks up from reading Burned* Seducing Destiny by Amelia Hutchins is coming out today. She hit publish last night, its just taking time to show up at Amazon.
Thank you Tessa!! 😀 I’m stalkin’ it!!
It’s live on Barnes & Noble:
Amazon is not playing nice though…
I finished Escaping Destiny last night, and after dealing with Ryder my inner Mean Girl is coming out. So…”BOO you whore!” <——- That's for Amazon. *pouting with arms crossed*
However, Bliss and the Art of Forever looks really good, and Withering Hope sounds different and just perfect for a change of pace. And Meet Me in the Garden…MINE!!!
Ooh! Look what else is MINE!! https://www.smashbox.com/product/12059/34190/Sets/Palettes/DOUBLE-EXPOSURE-PALETTE/WITH-FULL-EXPOSURE-MASCARA/index.tmpl
This video shows why I’m in love with that palette. Look at how water changes the shadows!
Three Brothers by Nicole Williams came out today and looks really good!!
Still re reading the Fever Series and am almost to Iced which I will probably just skim!! So excited for Burned and Seducing Destiny!!!
Is it out yet?!!!!
So excited! Can not wait to be able to start.
Seducing Destiny!!! Come on Amazon… what the heck?!?!
I’m reading the Rosie project and oh I’m liking this he’s very much like sheldon from bbt but I’m imagining him hotter lol and I also find myself thinking god he’s totally right we do make a meal out of some things lol
Also I have my machalo at the ready ……. Do u think it would come in handy as a night light for when I’m actually reading the book? Man please KMM don’t give me anything else to add to my handbag!!!
AMY!!! That palette is PERFECT!!!!! Kind of looks like my purple quad plus all of the other fun neutrals, and that bluish one… yep. Perfect!!!
LOL on the “Booooo you whore!” comment. *snort* 😛
SEDUCING DESTINY IS LIVE!!!!!!!! 😀
Yeah!!!!! Thank goodness it was out the same day as Burned. Burned has me in its grasp, so I haven’t been as stalking as I would’ve been.
Oooooh, I’ll bet those purple/lavender shades in the palette would complement the purple quad beautifully! I’m going crazy over the thought of using #6 and #7 from the left on the top row with #5 and #6 from the left on the bottom row. How gorgeous would that be?!?
Laura, remind us again what all you have in your purse? I remember salt but can’t remember what else… Too bad you don’t have the hovering skateboard to go with the machalo ’cause then you could *really* get away quickly! LOL!!
Yeh!!!! Bring on more Ryder and Syn!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy, 14 shadows become 28!! LOVE the different looks!!! 😉
Cheryl, right??? *sigh* Palettes are my weakness. Well, one of my weaknesses. 😉
Makeup + Sephora is my weakness!! 😉
Thankfully still re-reading Escaping Destiny, so didn’t freak out over the wait for SD!!
Standard Romance Story from M.S. Willis (Lily White) comes out Friday 😀
Ok so we have salt because it comes in handy in all supernatural things plus you know when it’s icy outside and u try to walk and stuff
Then we have a mini torch cause u know shades and general darkness
A mirror to check for reflections and of course my own
I drew the line at garlic cause we all know that doesn’t even work Pfft
I cannot fit another change of clothes it’s not compatible with any handbag but this is incase I travel back in time or spontaneously become a werewolf but can’t have it all can we
And after reading Rachel Morgan I really wanted a splat gun but then hubby reminded me that I am in fact not a witch so it would only be paint balls coming out of it and not sleepy time splat balls so I veto’d that
Oh and of course my silver cross chain it’s tiny and it’s also a bit bent with being at the bottom of the bag would that still work? I may need to re stock 🙁
I just choked on my hot tea while reading all that Laura!!! LOL!!!!!! OMG I’m dying here…
Standard Romance Story looks unique and *good*…I’m so one-clicking that one. Thank you, Tasha!
Laura, that was hilarious!! 😉
Just read “Don’t Mention the Rock Star” by Bree Darcy. Was a really good second chance romance. Her first love became a rock star. Star crossed lovers type of book with a nice HEA.
Thank you so much for the mention and the awesome book list!
So I’m only at chapter 8. And I’m liking and it is nice to be back in this world. But I want more Dani! Ok back to reading.
Done with Burned and Oooooooh, boy. It literally ended and I was shocked it was done. Some major twists, and unknowns. *sighs* Sooooo good.
Have to put the book down for the night. I came to one of the twist and may end up ok with it was even expecting one aspect of it. But for this moment NOT happy.
Preorder for Soaring by Kristen Ashley also went on Amazon. I hadnt seen that before….
Talk about starting off with a bang! I started Burned last night (after I finished Murder of Crows). Wowza!!! I realized how much I forgot when they mentioned V’Lane and um… yeah…. and then the Unseelie King and …. um… yeah…. So I like how she is going back and showing us some pivotal scenes from new angles to get back into the groove. And have I mentioned how freaking hot Barrons still is? Time has not cooled that heat off at all.
Okay – Bev and Michelle – Murder of Crows…. loved it. Do not get on the wrong side of a fight with the Others. And this writer…. I love her! Even the blood and gore… she didn’t spend any time describing it. Use your imagination… and talk about the people’s reactions. Brilliant. Just brilliant. Book three coming out soon?
MichelleS had you read Dani’s book previous to Burned? Do you have to read it first?
Just read a deleted scene from Thoughtful on S.C. Stephens site…I think I’m gonna cry now. Thoughtless was crazy angsty but I think Thoughtful is gonna hurt more than anything. And I really can’t wait for it!! 😀
I need to finish Sweet Gum Tree and then Burned! I’m so jealous of everyone who is reading it right now. Loving SGT but can not wait to “see” Barrons!
Ohhh I don’t know what to do now just finished the Rosie project and I’m thinking on starting the Rosie effect now but I want to read burned!!! Decisions decisions
Amy I know it’s very funny with the bag situation but the sad thing is it’s true lol
I am going to read Seducing Destiny today!!! I am so excited. I love this series. 🙂
Amy, did you see this makeup collection from MAKE UP FOR EVER?!
I think I’m in a book-frenzy right now! This is all so exciting I wanna run down the halls at the office telling everyone. (They already think I’m crazy so…). The Fae Chronicles is one of my favs!! I can hardly wait (seams bursting)
MichelleS, I so agree with you on Crows. What an outstanding read. I have a feeling when all is said & done, this series will be one of my all time favs and I’ll be madly in love with Simon. Eek!
Iced is needed to read before Burned. Too many important things happened in Iced.
I’m reading Seducing Destiny today. O, so happy. My two favorite Fae series back to back. I haven’t even looked at the list because of them.
I can’t wait to get to Seducing Destiny. But first has to be Burned. I feel like I’ve been waiting forever for this one. And then, next week, blowing up my one-clicker. Gah! So many books, so little time. I wish I read as fast as Michelle does.
I want to get to Burned now but still on my reread – book 5 is a loonngg one. I’m seeing mixed comments about it other places so was getting worried.
MichelleS book 3 for The Others series is out 3/3 and so is Dead Heat by Briggs so that’s my lock down reading day that I’m anxiously awaiting!
Inspire by Cora Carmack is .99
Gabriel’s Inferno by Sylvain Reynard is 1.99
The Keatyn Chronicles Complete Box Set is .99 (really good buy!)
Ha! I may read fast but that doesn’t help any, it just means I spend more money on books! Fabi, did you finish Golden Son? You couldn’t have because I’m waiting for the freak out from ya 😉
I’m not done but I did peek ahead and I have to say I’m very disappointed. Really disappointed. Pouting over here, lol. See if I change my mind by the end but thinking probably not.
Thank you Michelle! I’ve been waiting to buy Gabriel’s inferno for so long on sale!
I can’t start Burned yet because I only read the first 3 books, but hope to start Seducing Destiny tonight! I heard it’s the best one so far!
Michelle, I have never heard of the Keatyn Chronicles so I looked it up. I just found books 1-3 for free… Is there a boxed set that has all of books? Looks good, I’d like to read them!
Keatyn Chronicles were really good. It’s YA, but the story really had me on the edge of my seat. It makes you think sweet, then smack reminds you of the danger. Though, 99 cents for all of them? Insane.
Oh. Em. GEEEEE!!!!!! Cheryl, I want ALL of them. Especially the Give In to Me set. Made my day ya did!
MARYSE!! Did you check out Cheryl’s link?? Fifty Shades-inspired makeup to go with the Fifty Shades-inspired OPI polish! *squealing* 😀
Tracy, I’m jealous of *you* for reading SGT for the first time. I love that book!
Oh no Bev now I’m really nervous!
I picked up Gabriel’s Inferno too Jean – been wanting to read it for a long time.
Teri, here is the complete box set. https://www.amazon.com/Keatyn-Chronicles-Complete-Set-ebook/dp/B00RY0LHVK/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421868730&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=keatyn+chronicles+complete+box+set
I have books 1-5 and heard they were great but haven’t read them yet. I wish I would have waited for this set though because as Tessa said the price is great!
Okay, first Kellan makes me want to cry this morning with the dream/flashback of his home life (oh my heart) but then Ryder really does make me all weepy. Something makes my Ryder sad in Seducing Destiny and then I was crying for him. Yes, Ryder experiences real emotion!
If you ladies can read that part without getting emotional then I’m just gonna be disappointed in ya. Seriously. I will be.
And now y’all have me wanting to gorge on all things Fae and pick up the Fever series again with all of your talk about Burned. Y’all are a bad influence. 😛
I already have books 1-3 of Keatyn Chronicles but haven’t read them yet. Is it worth buying the bundle for the last 2 books?
And I still need to read SGT too….. Don’t know why I keep putting that one off.
Laura, I’m still cracking up over your stash. *snicker*
Jean and Michelle, I’m with you guys on Gabriel’s Inferno. Kinda steep price but now we have no excuse, right? 😉
And JEAN! What the heck with SGT?!?!?!? I’m *telling* you…it’s another one that you’re gonna wish you hadn’t put off. Ya know I wouldn’t exaggerate this to you!
Michelle, I haven’t finished yet. I keep thinking of the crazy, messed up things it could be. You have a major freak-out.
I love these books that are long enough that I can stay with for several days or a week. But, right now, there are so many screaming my name.
I think I want to read A Second Chance at Paris too. It has great reviews and this is a relatively new author. A male author writing romance…gotta check it out. Although I’ve tried a couple in the past and was sorely disappointed, this one sounds pretty cool in his interviews.
you *had* a major freak-out
OK Amy, SGT maybe after Seducing Destiny. Ummm but have you read OTI yet or SR???? What are you waiting for? Geez…..
Michelle, there are a few reasons why I’m disappointed, but those reasons may not bother you. I’m not done, close, so will see. Can’t wait to hear what you think.
MichelleS, happy you liked MOC. If I remember correctly I enjoyed the compound scenes at the end. I love when Simon wants to play, like when Meg is putting on her new lotion and all of a sudden there is a paw in front of her face.
I opened the book the other day just a light skim, re read soon, and came upon the cookie shapes. Funny and very disturbing at the same time.
Ugh Bev, MOC…that’s another series I can’t wait to get back to. I’m going to hyperventilate. There are too many I want to read NOW.
Alright Jean, I’ll start OTI when you start SGT, deal? But SR…that’s a tough one ’cause I have to *really* be in the mood to start a male-only POV. 😕
Fabi, lol. Take a deep breath.
I mentioned I felt a little of your anxiety a couple weeks ago. I looked at all the books I want to read and all the new ones coming out and was like, “whoa”.
Yup Bev. It’s good to be where others can relate. 🙂
Amy, when I read SR, I didn’t even realize it was in a male POV. It is so good! One of my top (if not THE top) read of 2014.
Oh no! OTI is on my tbr too and now they’re making it into a movie. Waaaaa
Oh, and I don’t know about buying the full Keatyn series, but if you end up liking it, you’ll regret not spending one dollar for the whole thing. I realized that it’s one of those where I remember most of what happened after only reading it once. *grins*
Maryse – I did read Iced, so I am not sure yet if it is important to do so – since I’ll probably get in trouble for saying this… but… I am betting you could read Burned, get your Mac and Barrons fix, get a taste of Dani… and if there are a few holes that you want filled, go back and read Dani’s story. But I didn’t tell you that!!! LOL
All I know is that first scene had my mouth gaping wide open (shush Amy) with shock! Now.. off to keep reading. Won;t get much time in tonight, too many other obligations (BOO).
The Others #3 and the new Mercy Thompson come out on same day? Seriously? Criminey! I’m a huge Patricia Briggs fan… so I will have to be loyal to her. But then I will gobble up the next Others novel so I can see hoe this all plays out, and maybe we’ll finally get a kiss from Simon?? swoon!
Thank you MichelleS!!!! That’s all I need. 😉
New Alpha and Omega series book MichelleS which I like that series more than Mercy even.
Bev, I hope I can get through book 5 tonight and get onto Iced. Maybe I will like that one better the second time around. I think I wanted my Mac and Barrons fix when I read it and it disappoints there but now Burned is waiting after!
OTI – On the Island
They’re making OTI into a movie? Awesome. One of my favorites. Loved it. Highly recommend to anyone looking for romance, adventure, forbidden element, action… it had it all. I remember so much about it, which means it’s a 5 star read for me.
Yeah Tessa I couldn’t resist the entire Keatyn series for that price.
New Others? New Mercy? I am completely overwhelmed with what I have that I want to read and what’s coming out that I want to buy and read.
Fabi – I know what you mean. It’s stressing me out! I think I have come up with a solution. I am going to make myself read one off my TBR list for every one new find. So… I can’t ever read two new ones in a row! Let’s see if this works! I would be guaranteed one new one every other book, not too shabby, and half my reads would be getting through my TBR list. In theory, this should work… until you all suggest such great finds and blow that plan all up.
Michelle, I was very surprised by how much I loved Iced. I honestly did not think I would. I just ended up finding it very fresh and fun.
MichelleS that would work well. As long as you didn’t add any to your tbr that you didn’t immediately read. That’s how my problem started. I kept adding more than I could read.
Bev I liked Iced too. But I like YA and I knew going into it that it was a YA spin-off from Fever so there were no surprises or dissapontments for me. Great book.
I like everything from YA to Erotica. Some children’s fantasy is good too. As long as I’m reading someone else’s make believe world I’m happy. 🙂
Amy – I’ll join you when you start OTI. I haven’t read it either but know that I need to. I am bombarded by all of these great recommendations. I have to remember to breathe when all these new to me books get thrown out there.
Fabi, I like ya too. I may be wrong but I don’t think KMM meant the Dani books to be YA even with her age. That was what I thought would be so interesting is watching Dani grow up in these books and still have the characters we loved from the other books.
It was Dani herself I was hesitant about. I was afraid she’d be a character I’d only like in smaller doses, but nope I loved her pov.
Fabi, I’ve heard that about SR, I guess it’s just me needing to get over the male POV. I just don’t “feel” as much as I do when it’s a female POV. *sigh* I’ll try it at some point…
*snort* MichelleS said gaping. 😛 And, um, just what *are* those obligations you have tonight, eh? Hee hee!
Yay Tracy! So, you’ll be On the Island with me? Cue collective groan…
By the way, ladies…I’m a little late on this, but today is National Hug Day so here’s a great big huge squeezy hug for all of you!!! 😀
Gah!! I missed the hugs!!!!!!! *big squeezey backdated hug* “P
So, looking at next week, I have my favorite vampire waiting for me. That, and the 26th will be the release of Second Debt. *blinks* This month is just too much. It made me poor.
I’m late for the group hug… Hugs to you all! You are like my daily therapy!
MichelleS, I’ve been trying that with my TBR and it is somewhat working. I just have to stop 1-clicking!
Amy, you have yourself a deal! Oh, and you have to know that the male from SR is not your typical male so his POV was awesome!!!!!
Finished. Did not change my mind. I have to admit I found it an odd book. It seemed half filler & half transitional.
But it was fun to be back in the world again.
and after that lukewarm response Im finally starting it today. :-/
Great, Jean! I wish I was reading SGT for the first time again. Hey, if you like it then Bev recommended A Place to Call Home as a similar-feel book.
“Woman, you’re driving me insane!” <——– Ryder in Seducing Destiny, LOL!!
Fabi, lol sorry. Tessa liked it and MichelleS seems to be too. Can’t wait to hear what you think.
Yeah, I remember bev mentioning that book a “couple” times…. Lol!
Ahhhhh….I didn’t get to start Seducing Destiny yet….. That’s great Amy!
I want to know how you felt about BURNED Maryse!!!
Finished Seducing Destiny last night. *sighs* It was sooooo good. Anyone waiting for the series to finish, I’d say read it now. The CH wasn’t a real CH like the other 3 were. You know there’s more, but you aren’t left hanging in suspense. A lot happened, and I did get teary at one point. And steam… *fans self* Ryder didn’t disappoint. Now for an extreme book fog. *grins*
Jean, So…um…too much? Lol. Promised Amy, no more on that book. What would be slightly horrible, but completely funny is if you now read it and are all “well….that sucked”.
OH! I just started Seducing Destiny last night. Needless to say I can hardly focus on my computer this morning… I can hardly wait to pick up my kindle tonight and have another marathon! I’m already so hooked!
That’s great to hear Teri! I’m excited to start it tonight!
Haha bev. Maybe I will read it before SGT just to mess with Amy! Lol!
Awww Bev, everyone (myself included!) has gushed over their favorites at some point or another…that’s part of why it’s so fun around here! You ladies haven’t steered me wrong with your recs, so I doubt APTCH is gonna suck. 😉
Isn’t Seducing Destiny fun, guys??? Well, fun when it isn’t heavy. She made it worth our wait, or at least I think so! I’m at 80% and already feeling sad that I’ll have to leave their world soon. 🙁
JEAN!! Them’s fightin’ words there. Ya brat! 😛
Just you wait, Teri…if it wasn’t apparent before, you’ll see in SD why the name Ryder is so fitting for him. You know, as in Ryd-her?? *snicker* I know, that was bad…
Okay, last bit and then I *really* have to get my work done…Beautiful Ink is .99 right now! It’s a bit of a different spin on the whole MC story but I really liked it. That partially-hidden tattoo on her neck…oh, that hurt my heart. I shouln’t be surprised though with how her book Ruining Me had me going “WTF just happened!?!” at the end of it.
Lol Amy! Oh and I loved Beautiful Ink too!!
I one-clicked the Belonging Duet Set – I’ve had that first book on my TBR list for a while and I know several who read it and liked it!
Finished Mayhem. Have to say it was one of my favorites I’ve read in awhile. While there wasn’t a ton of angst…definitely some sexual tension, the bad boy rock star and lots of humor interwoven, made it a book I was sad to finish. Looks like more are coming about fellow band members. Would definitely recommend this one.
Did y’all see that Cole McCade post Maryse has? It’s hilarious. His Twitter feed with Ion this afternoon was really funny too. And here I thought authors were introverts. Ha! I can’t wait to read his book.
Finished Seducing Destiny. Was really good, though there were some editing issues that bothered me. But overall, *sigh* Ryder & I love how bad a$$ Synthia is!! Can’t wait for the next book!!!
Now it’s on to Burned. 🙂
Jackie, just read Mayhem based on what you said, and loved it. I kept smiling through the whole thing. I adored Mike the most, and I can’t wait for his story. Adam was definitely hot, but Mike just seemed so sweet, and like quite a few of my friends, that I wanted to hug him. 🙂
Sales update (all were previously 10.99):
Golden Son by Pierce Brown is 5.99
Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews is 3.64
Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs Preorder is 5.99
I also see the Night Prowler series by JT Geissinger are a kindle daily deal. Anyone read these?
Seducing Destiny… last night @ 20% I was weepy… this morning at 29% giddy! Already a roller coaster – I love that this author jumps right into it tugging and pulling on the heart and soul. This is really turning out to be a great book (as I thought it would). Thank God for the weekend! (phone off the hook, kindle glued to hand). Whoo Hoo!!!!!!
Yep Teri, that’s the section that had me all teary-eyed. How can anyone *not* fall for Ryder in this book?? *sigh*
Couple more sales:
This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas is .99
BBD Novels 5-8 by JR Ward are 8.99 (good buy for 4 books!)
“backdated hugz” is Maryse getting kinky with us? 😉
couldn’t resist teasing Maryse