- Escort by Skye Warren <— SKYE WARREN’S LATEST IS LIVE and this one sounds absolutely titillating!!! *rubs hands together with glee* “I‘m an escort, which means this date is nothing more than a mutually enjoyable transaction. There shouldn’t be any surprises, not for one as jaded as me, but when I walk into the penthouse suite of L’Etoile, everything changes...”
- Bad Boys After Dark: Brett (Bad Billionaires After Dark Book 4) by Melissa Foster <— MELISSA FOSTER’S LATEST IS LIVE!! The bad boy and his brother’s legal assistant. Oh no… her heart will be broken, I just know it!! “…Sophie is all about forever kisses and happily ever afters. But she can’t deny her attraction to Brett, as enticed by his bad-boy behavior as she is by his devastating looks and his painful past, which she’d like to help heal. When Sophie’s friend urges her to throw caution to the wind, Sophie leaves the door to her heart ajar—and Brett charges in. But this Bad boy doesn’t know a thing about romance and has no interest in forever…”
- Reckless Whisper (Off the Grid: FBI Series Book 2) by Barbara Freethy <— BARBARA FREETHY’S LATEST IS LIVE!! Oooooh sounds ominous!!! “…Bree Adams has a personal secret, something she has managed to keep hidden for the past ten years-at least she always thought so… But a chance encounter on a train, and whispered words of chilling consequence change everything…”
<— HAPPY NEW RELEASE TUESDAY AND LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE!!! 75 new books to peruse (not including the 16 earlybirds from yesterday including a brand new one from Lauren Blakely ➔ Monday Earlybird Book Releases). Some of my old-school favorites are down there, and I highlighted a bunch that sound amazing. 😀
Also if you missed it, check out my latest Book Review – Indecent Exposure by Tessa Bailey <— cops-in-training *waggles eyebrows* 😉 AND!! Book #1 is super-bargain priced right now (see it in the bargain section below). They both can be read as standalones, but each book is about a member of a group of friends that are cops-in-training. 😀
Oh AND!!!!! Who’s in the mood to read a “stranded with a stranger” book? Disasters of all sorts, stuck on a deserted island, or an off-the-grid cabin, etc… (you get the idea). I just updated this list ➔ What to Read After On the Island – “Stranded on a deserted island” romance books…
Sam: Oooh, a whole list! Awesome.
Inez: Loved this book
Christina: These sound so good!
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- With This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas
- Gaslight: Crossbreed, Book 4 by Dannika Dark
- Covert Game by Christine Feehan
- Charming Hannah by Kristen Proby
- Accidental Heroes by Danielle Steel
- Jaded and Tyed by Penelope Ward
- Angel’s Halo: Fallen Angel by Terri Anne Browning
- Escape by Jay Crownover
- Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands
- Savage Prince by Meghan March – PREORDER 03-27-2018
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.)
- Road to Nowhere: Book One by M. Robinson <— BIKER BOOK & IT SOUNDS ANGSTY!! Much love came our way for this duet during a reader question, and now Lisa M is nostalgic. LOL!
Lisa M: I loved this series!! So heart wrenching!! Lucky readers who get to read both books. After the first book I had to wait!!
- Adios Pantalones (The Fisher Brothers Book 3) by J. Sterling <— Recent release and Lisa M recommends it too!
Lisa M: Just finished Adios Panatlones by J Sterling!! Loved it & the whole series!!!
- Disorderly Conduct: The Academy by Tessa Bailey <— HILARIOUS & HOT COCKY COP-IN-TRAINING Oooooooh one of my recent favorites is super-bargain priced right now!!! *ahem* Don’t worry about the cover… this hero is hilarious and sweet and an awesome bad-ass. This book had me laughing AND swooning. (Here’s my 4.5 star review)
Kimberly: Agreed. I almost DIDN’T buy this because of the cover, but it’s a fantastic read. Love the hero SO much!!!
Jessica: I freaking love this series so hard. I discovered Tessa’s books last year, and she’s quickly become one of my favorite authors. I love how funny yet emotional her writing is. Can’t wait to read this!
- The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air) by Holly Black <— FANTASY ROMANCE ALERT!!!
Tessa: Kooloo! I started reading Cruel Prince last night since my library FINALLY got it and OMG!!! You were right. So far, I’m in love with the story. So much that I did the whole, ‘wow, I really need to sleep…. *reads*’ thing.
MichelleS: *** pointy ears peeking up**** Cruel Prince? A Faerie Court??? Catnip!!! Report back stat please.
- Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands <— LYNSAY SANDS ALERT!!! “…Wyatt fell instantly in love with Elspeth four years ago. He’s stunned to run into her again, especially as she has no memory of him. Then again, there are a lot of things about Elspeth that don’t make sense, like the miraculous speed with which her wounds heal. And the chemistry that transforms every touch into an explosion of desire. But with mysterious “accidents” besieging Elspeth, the ex-Special Forces soldier appoints himself her bodyguard. But time is running out to uncover the truth about her enemies—and rediscover the man determined to love her for eternity.”
- Dragon Bites: Stormwalker by Allyson James and Jennifer Ashley
- Planet Bear (Once Upon a Harem Book 1) by Rebecca Royce
- Bitterroot Series Complete Trilogy Boxed Set by Heather Hildenbrand
- Left For Dead: Shifters of Alaska Book 3 by Gisele St. Claire
- A Fate for Zeus (Gods of Olympus Book 8) by Lia Davis
- Covert Game (GhostWalker Novel, A) by Christine Feehan <— CHRISTINE FEEHAN ALERT!! “…Zara Hightower, one of the world’s leading experts on artificial intelligence, was sent in to psychically wipe the crime lord’s computer network. She succeeded, but at a huge cost. Now she’s the captive of a man who has descended into paranoid madness. Torture and death await her...”
- Imperfect Match by Jordan Castillo Price
- Wet Kisses: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance: Pisces (The Sectorium Book 5) by Susan Griscom
- Besieged by Rain (Son of Rain Book 1) by Fleur Smith
- Veiled Enchantments (Veiled Magic) by Deborah Blake
- Libra’s Limbo (Zodiac Assassins Book 2) by by Artemis Crow
- The Prophecy (A Titan Novel Book 4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT ALERT!!!
- Lie Close To Me (Lazarus Rising Book 5) by Cynthia Eden
- Loaded for Bear (Grizzly Cove Book 10) by Bianca D’Arc
- Hearts of Stone (Paranormal Protection Agency) by Mina Carter
- Crave To Capture (Myth of Omega Book 2) by Zoey Ellis
- Full House (The Drift Book 6) by Susan Hayes
- Moon Bound (Pack Bound) by Leisl Leighton
- Guardian of Darkness (Darkness Series Book 7) by Katie Reus
- Winter’s Mage (Outcast Mage Book 2) by Miriam Greystone
- With This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas <— JODI ELLEN MALPAS ALERT!!! She can’t remember… “...Jesse’s perfect world falls apart when a terrible accident lands Ava in the hospital with a life-threatening head injury. Devastated and angry, he feels like his entire existence hangs in the balance. He cannot survive without this woman’s love. So when she finally comes around, his shaking world begins to level out. But his nightmare doesn’t end there. It’s only just begun. Because his wife can’t remember the last sixteen years of her life. That’s all of him. All of their time together. He is a stranger to her...”
- Dating in the Dark (Dating Trilogy Book 1) by Alexandria Bishop <— MYSTERY DATE #4!!! “...He’s a complete mystery, and she can’t seem to stop thinking about him. Whoever he is. Falling in love wasn’t on her radar but that might be what’s happening between her and mystery date number four…”
- Wanderlust by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY ALERT!! SHE HIRED HIM TO HELP HER… “…My mantra is simple — Don’t mix business with pleasure. I do my best to resist him as he teaches me how to converse with my co-workers, navigate the metro and order the perfect bottle of wine at dinner. But I also figure out how to tell the charming and clever man what I most want to say — that I want him to take me back to his flat — tonight. Except there’s a catch…”
- MAD, BAD & DANGEROUS TO MARRY (The Highland Brides Book 4) by Elizabeth Essex
- Snowbound: A Contemporary Romance (Secret Heart Ink Book 1) by Deborah Cooke
- Liberated (The VIP Desire Agency Book 4) by Mel Teshco
- Spring’s Eternal Song by Katie Mettner
- On Hart’s Boardwalk (On Dublin Street Series) by Samantha Young <— SAMANTHA YOUNG ALERT!!! “…Careers and their children have inevitably kept them busy, so when Nate discovers Liv is feeling disconnected from him, he plans an anniversary trip to the idyllic seaside town of Hartwell, Delaware. There he hopes they will have the opportunity they’ve been craving–a chance to reinvent themselves and fall in love all over again…”
- Favor of the King by Cassandra Jamison
- A Case of Serendipity by K. J. Farnham
- Dark Descendant (Descendants Book 3) by L.D. Hall
- Grace Restored: A Freedom Lake Novel by Toni Shiloh
- Spring Fling: A Limited Edition Collection of Romance by Nicole Morgan
- Tandem by Jennifer Ryder
- Tempting Little Tease by Kendall Ryan <— KENDALL RYAN ALERT!! HE HIRED HER TO TEACH HIM ITALIAN… & HE’S OLDER… “…Quinn Kingsley is totally unexpected. I’m moving to Italy in three weeks to teach English, and while I never expected something so real to develop between us so quickly, our chemistry is undeniable. There’s something so sexy about this back and forth he and I share. Flirting with this man is like playing with fire, and I’m bound to get burned...”
- Bound by Love (Brie’s Submission Book 17) by Red Phoenix
- The Billionaire’s Homecoming (The Sherbrookes of Newport Book 11) by Christina Tetreault
- Distorted Love (Dark Intentions Duet Book 1) by T.L Smith
- Unlocking Secrets (Keys to Love Series, Book Two) by Kennedy Layne
- In Too Deep (The Triplehorn Brand Book 2) by Delilah Devlin
- Fearless (Rosewood Bay Series Book 1) by Carly Phillips <— CARLY PHILLIPS ALERT!! He rescues the rich girl from the side of the road… “...Kane rescues Halley and her broken down car from the side of the road and instantly he’s hooked. She says she’s not interested in him. He knows she lies. And he makes it his mission to bring her back to life, to return her emotionally to her family. To show her the colors around her were as vibrant as the ones she puts on her canvas. Until past meets present and threatens all the progress they’ve made…”
- Definite (Soul Serenade Book 3) by Kaylee Ryan
- Three to Ride (Nights in Bliss, Colorado Book 1) by Lexi Blake
- Where We Ended (Where We Began Duet Book 2) by Nora Flite <— The thrilling conclusion to the dark and seductive Where We Began Duet from USA Today Bestseller Nora Flite.
- DAMIEN (Slater Brothers Book 5) by L.A. Casey <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “…Damien Slater was the reason for every bad thing in the lives of those he loved most. A decision he made when he was just fifteen destroyed his brothers’ lives, and there was nothing he could do to change the things they had endured. Ruining them hurt, but ruining the only woman who wanted him for more than one night hurt a hell of a lot more…”
- Montana Ranger’s Wedding Vow (Brotherhood Protectors Book 8) by Elle James
- Their Destiny (Lock and Key Series Book 3) by Rebel Rose
- Boss Rules by Victoria Quinn
- Boss Empire by Victoria Quinn
- Such Dark Things: A Novel of Psychological Suspense by <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!!!! Oh how I love a goooooood psych thriller, and this one is from an indie author from our “old-school” indie days (Courtney Cole)!! 😀 “…Dr. Corinne Cabot is living the American dream. She’s a successful ER physician in Chicago who’s married to a handsome husband. Together they live in a charming house in the suburbs. But appearances can be deceiving—and what no one can see is Corinne’s dark past. Troubling gaps in her memory mean she recalls little about a haunting event in her life years ago that changed everything...” And now she senses her husband is growing distant!!! Oh boy!!
- Mr. So Wrong by R.C. Stephens <— SHE RESCUES HIM ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD… “...Samantha Belmont is floating through life. She’s cast her dreams aside and now works on her papa’s ranch. One night, Sam is driving home in a snow storm after a hookup when she spots a car in a ditch and saves a man’s life. She doesn’t expect to develop feelings for the hot as hell stranger. Everything about him is wrong from his pointy shoes and fancy car to his age. Pushing him away would be the smart move...”
- Comatose by Catherine Black <— NURSE AVOIDS THE PATIENT… “…Nurse Alexander Mayes avoids temptation of any kind. Always. No exceptions. Living a mediocre, no-frills life is all that’s kept him and his little brother fed, clothed, and off the streets since the untimely death of their parents. So when the blonde in room 301 emerges from a coma and immediately charms her way into Alex’s heart, he has no other choice than to keep her at arm’s length. Her smile may be as rare as her miraculous circumstances, and her eyes may hint at an uncontrollable fire just waiting to lay waste to those who have wronged her, but crossing that particular line would be career suicide…”
- Conquering Jazz (Sultry Nights Book 1) by McKenna Jeffries
- Pragma (Karass Series Book 2) by Beca Lewis
- Protected (Deadly Secrets Book 3) by Elisabeth Naughton <— SHE’S NEWLY DIVORCED & HE’S AN ARMY RANGER… “…Recently divorced, she should be enjoying her newfound freedom and glamorous future. Instead, she’s living in fear of the past. When she returns home to Portland on a press tour, danger creeps closer than ever. As threatening messages from her bitter ex-husband leave her vulnerable, a new man in her life makes her feel protected…”
- Worth the Risk (Book 3, Wolff Securities Series) by Jennifer Lowery
- Death & Dust (New York Crime Kings Book 7) by Skyla Madi
- Where I Belong (Pine Valley Book 2) by Heather B. Moore
- Nailed Down by Chelle Bliss and Eden Butler <— TWO FAVORITE AUTHORS HAVE TEAMED UP FOR THIS ONE! She’s his best friend… “…when her cousin dies and leaves her with a long as hell and sexy bucket list, Kit turns to me for a helping hand. What can I say? I’m a sucker for a woman in need. Besides, I’m not about to let another man steal away my girl, occupy her bed, or fill my shoes. But as the stakes get higher and the items become hotter, I’ll have to face the toughest challenge of all: admitting I want more than Kit’s friendship. I want to make her mine…”
- Whiskey & You (The Kings of Texas Billionaires) by H.J. Bellus
- One-Eyed Jack (The Deuces Wild Series Book 3) by Irish Winters
- Hide and Seek: A Rock Games Novel: Vol. 2 by Nicole S. Goodin
- Losing Leah by Tiffany King <— HER TWIN SISTER IS MISSING… “...Leah Klein’s life as she knew it ended the day she was taken, thrust into a world of abuse and fear by a disturbed captor—”Mother,” as she insists on being called. Ten years later, any recollections of her former life are nothing more than fleeting memories, except for those about her twin sister, Mia. As Leah tries to gain the courage to escape, Mia’s headaches grow worse. Soon, both sisters will discover that their fates are linked in ways they never realized...”
- Full House (The Gamblers Book 3) by Sarah Curtis <— JEALOUSY BREWS... “...Having grown up surrounded by celebrities, Victoria Lee wasn’t one to have her head turned by a famous movie star. That changed when she landed her first big break starring alongside Hollywood’s most sought-after leading man, Nathan Reed…”
- Mr. Accidental Cowboy: Dylan (Jet City Matchmaker Book 2) by Gina Robinson
- To Have and to Hold by Ketley Allison <— DARK READ PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! “We aren’t the same; we never were. I made it almost three years without him, I could make it longer. I became, in one word, happy. But then… I was kidnapped.”
- Ignite (Wicked Liaison Collection Book 4) by Rose Harper
- How to Fall In Love with a Man Who Lives in a Bush: A Novel by Emmy Abrahamson
- Without Warning (Vigilance) by Desiree Holt
- Hammered (Erector Set Book 2) by Desiree Holt
- Saving Hearts (An Atlanta Skyline Novel) by Rebecca Crowley
- Tested (My Broken Hitman Book 2) by Talia Ellison
- Dirty Games (The Dirty Series) by HelenKay Dimon <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Accidental Heroes: A Novel by Danielle Steel <— DANIELLE STEEL ALERT!!! “...two planes have just departed for San Francisco—one a 757, another a smaller Airbus A321. At a security checkpoint, TSA agent Bernice Adams finds a postcard of the Golden Gate Bridge bearing an ambiguous—perhaps ominous—message. Her supervisor dismisses her concerns, but Bernice calls security and soon Ben Waterman arrives. A senior Homeland Security agent, still grappling with guilt after a disastrous operation in which hostages were killed, Ben too becomes suspicious. Who left the postcard behind, which flight is that person on, and what exactly does the message mean?“
- Wanted by the Lawman (Lawmen of Wyoming Book 2) by Rhonda Lee Carver
- Love & Other Phobias by Emma Nichols
- Forbidden Duke (Princes of Avce Book 4) by Victoria Pinder <— HE’S FOUND HIS CINDERELLA… “...the Duke of Oakley Woods, promised his father he’d one day marry, but on one condition: she has to be someone unlike anyone he’s ever met. When on a whim he plants a kiss on a beautiful stranger, he thinks he’s met the one, but before he knows what’s happened, she’s nowhere to be found and he can’t stop thinking about her. Using his money and influence, he hires a security team and a girl with a sophisticated algorithm to find her. But when he does, will it lead to a happily-ever-after?“
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Getaway Girl by Tessa Bailey – March 26th 2018
- Forever Lucy (The Lucy & Harris Novella Series Book 5) by Terri Anne Browning – March 26th 2018
- Hot and Badgered (The Honey Badgers) by Shelly Laurenston – March 27th 2018
- Cross Breed (A Novel of the Breeds) by Lora Leigh – March 27th 2018
- Savage Prince: An Anti-Heroes Collection Novel (Savage Trilogy Book 1) by Meghan March – March 27th 2018
- Murder Notes (Lilah Love Book 1) by Lisa Renee Jones – March 27th 2018
- What He Always Knew (What He Doesn’t Know Duet Book 2) by Kandi Steiner – March 29th 2018
- Outnumbered by Shay Savage <— April 10th 2018!!!!! I’m actually reading a review copy, and this is pure Shay Savage at her best. He is moody, reclusive, and I LOVE being in is head.
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).