Happy NEW BOOK RELEASE day my friends!! So many to get excited over, and I’m still overly-excited over last week’s releases. 😉 Okay so… I got REALLY wrapped up in “The Deal” over the weekend (5 stars my friends!!!!), and SO many of you are loving it as much as I did. I AM THRILLED! Just look at these fellow happy readers 😀 :
Tracie: Maryse I friggin LOVE your review…it’s exactly how I felt while reading this book. I wanted to shout from the rooftops how awesome it was and for everyone to read it. Elle Kennedy knocked this one out the park and I can’t wait for more!
Kim: Totally LOVED this book!!! I swear I couldn’t breathe when I read the locker room scene I was laughing so hard I made my husband read that part
Maryse’s Book Blog: Thank you Tracie!!! That book was simply awesome. One of the easiest reviews I’ve ever written. You guys were all SO RIGHT!!!! So many funny parts, Kim but that locker scene just got better and better… this author is HILARIOUS.
Stephanie: Just finished reading it!!!! I loved it and the locker room scene too…..LOL!!!! I just read it TOO fast!!!!!!
Jessica: Im reading The Deal now and loving it!
But I still have to read the other book that was tempting me BIG time (Fighting Silence (On The Ropes Book 1) <— have you SEEN the reviews for this one? INSANE!! So it’s the one I’m starting next. As soon as I finish this post, in fact.
BUT!!! These are making me so antsy to try ’em now: I’ll Meet You There (HIGHLY recommended by Erin – she’s stuck in her small town, and his leg was blown off overseas… they end up working together), Becoming Rain (she’s undercover but falls of her bad guy), Missing Pieces (sounds unputdownable, I think dystopian and kinda crazy! They want to be friends, but have already been promised to others OR ELSE!!!), With Every Heartbeat (sounds like our kind of angsty tumultuous romance! She falls for him when she goes shopping with him for an engagement ring… not for her), and OMG Need (’cause it’s got that OH NOOOOO angle to it. Forbiddeny!) and so many more. Single mothers and mechanics, or single mothers and moody neighbors, or cops stuck taking care of an uptight women having a wild night) etc etc… I noted ’em all below. SO MANY look good!
Oh!!! And this month’s pre-order…??? Check ’em out below. J.R. Ward, Colleen Hoover & Kylie Scott just to name a few. This month is gonna rock!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
P.P.P.S. Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).
(NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
AUDIOBOOK BARGAINS (if you already have the Kindle ebook these are INCREDIBLY bargain priced!!! Like… e-book bargain priced!!!) PLUS check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal
- Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Angelfall: Penryn & the End of Days, Book 1 by Susan Ee <— one of my favorite author’s FAVORITE book!! And it’s bargain priced BIG time if you already have the Kindle version.
- Love in Rewind: Audio Fools, Book 1 by Tali Alexander <— HUGELY popular one that’s super-cheap in audiobook format if you already have the Kindle version. SO many of our fellow readers went nuts for this book and Lee said: “…swear to god.. I did NOT see the twist .. I knew something was coming, but from all the scenarios I had envisioned the real thing was above and beyond.. I literally screamed -noooo!!! to my kindle ..“
- Beauty and the Mustache: A Philosophical Romance, Knitting in the City, Volume 4 by Penny Reid <— Funny and soooo good! (my review)
- Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick <— Student-teacher and this one had that awesome tension! (my review)
- Push by Claire Wallis <— psych thriller romance and it’s AWESOME!!! (my review)
- Twist Me by Anna Zaires <— DARK READ ALERT!!! (my review)
- Bullet to the Heart: No Mercy, Book 1 by Lea Griffith <— DARK READ ALERT and I hear this one is aweeeeesome. It’s HIGH on my TBR list and maybe just maybe, I should listen to it instead. 😉 Georgia says: “Just started Bullet to the Heart and it already has me pulled in that I stopped reading another book it is absolutely amazing…” and Victoria agrees: “Bullet to the Heart made me realize as much as I love a damsel in distress, reading about a heroine that kicks serious ass totally ROCKS!”
- No Turning Back: Kathleen Turner, Book 1 by Tiffany Snow <— HUGELY popular series with our crew, and pretty much the entire series is bargain priced in audi, if you already have the Kindle version!!
- Fixed on You by Laurelin Paige <— This one, too!
- After Hours by Cara McKenna <— ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!! (my review)
- I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios <— Erin found us this one saying: “Maryse, you have to check this one out. It’s a must read!” Oh Erin it sounds wonderful!!! “Skylar can taste the freedom–that is, until her mother loses her job and everything starts coming apart. Torn between her dreams and the people she loves, Skylar realizes everything she’s ever worked for is on the line. Nineteen-year-old Josh Mitchell had a different ticket out of Creek View: the Marines. But after his leg is blown off in Afghanistan, he returns home, a shell of the cocksure boy he used to be. What brings Skylar and Josh together is working at the Paradise–a quirky motel off California’s dusty Highway 99…“
Kathy: Erin, I’m loving!!
Erin: I thought this one had your name all over it. How far are you?
Kathy: I’m at 41%. Really love the writing!
Andrea: I’m reading this one right now, so far I’m really liking it!
Erin: I know it’s so good. I truly loved it.
- Complete Submission: (The Submission Series, Books 1-8) by C.D. Reiss <— The entire series BUNDLED at a rock bottom price!!
- What If by Rebecca Donovan <— ON SUPER-SALE! Ooooh mysterious!! 😀 “Cal Logan is shocked to see Nicole Bentley sitting across from him at a coffee shop thousands of miles from their hometown. After all, no one has seen or heard from her since they graduated over a year ago. Except this girl isn’t Nicole…” (thanks Kat!!!)
- Eternal Bachelors Club (Books 1 – 3) by Tina Folsom <— entire series bundled at a rock bottom price! (thanks Aimee!!)
- Bared to You (Crossfire, Book 1) by Sylvia Day <— ON SALE!!! Yes it is! One of my classic “indie” favorites (although it is SO far from being indie, now! 😉 ) Here’s my review.
- Going the Distance by Julianna Keyes <— Sounds great!! They are both hiding something… “Olivia Clarke’s fall from pretty, perfect, and popular happened in an instant. With her life in tatters, she impulsively accepts a teaching job in the small city of Lazhou, China. Three months in, she’s ready to admit she made a huge mistake. She doesn’t speak Mandarin, the teachers at her school refuse to include her in anything, and she spends her nights watching counterfeit DVDs in her twin bed. Alone. Jarek McLean is a loner. He’s not looking for friends, and he’s definitely not looking for love. The former army interrogator now works as a carpenter for a small construction company rebuilding a travel office in Lazhou. When he meets Olivia he knows immediately she’s too wholesome to be his type, but when he discovers the pretty kindergarten teacher is hiding a secret, his inquisitive side rears its nosy head and demands answers.“
- The Mathews Family Series Box Set by Beverly Preston <— entire series bundled at a rock bottom price!
- Irrevocable by Skye Callahan <— DARK READ! Aimee found us this one super-bargain priced and it sounds SO good!!
- Lifers by Jane Harvey-Berrick <— Aimee and Shell found us this rock-bottom bargain!
- Hold by Claire Kent <—- PRISONER ALERT!! Oooooh you guys this one sounds AWESOME!! It’s like sic-fi our futuristic or dystopian or something. She gets sent to a prison and chooses to befriend the baddest man there for protection… “Find the strongest man there. Give yourself to him in return for protection. It’s the only way you’ll ever survive. Convicted of a minor crime, Riana is sentenced to a prison planet—a dark primitive hold filled with convicts vying for power. Her only chance of survival is with Cain, a mysterious loner who has won his territory in the prison through intelligence and brute strength. Sex is all she has to offer, so she uses it. She’s under no delusions here. No one is ever released, and no one ever escapes. Survival is all she can hope for—until Cain. “
- Black Falcon: Complete Series Collection by Michelle A. Valentine <— JL found us this one!! WHAT. A. DEAL!!! The entire series bundled at a ROCK BOTTOM price!!!
- Dead Heat (Alpha & Omega Book 4) by Patricia Briggs
- Vision In Silver: A Novel of the Others by Anne Bishop
- Figure of Speech (Halle Shifters) by Dana Marie Bell
- 3#Stolen by the Alpha Wolf: Shifter Romance (Determined Theft) by Charlene Hartnady
- Beyond the Darkness by Katie Reus
- Of Silk and Steam (London Steampunk Book 5) by Bec McMaster
- Rebellious Prince (Captured by a Dragon-Shifter Book 2) by Michelle M. Pillow
- Kindling Flames: Stolen Fire (The Ancient Fire Series Book 4) by Julie Wetzel
- Vampires Never Cry Wolf (Dead in the City) by Sara Humphreys
- Seduced by Darkness (The Seduced Saga Book 5) by Karpov Kinrade
- Dark Debt: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel by Chloe Neill
- Binding Ties: The Sentinel Wars by Shannon K. Butcher
- The Haunting of Lady Sophie (The Dragonwyck Legacy Book 1) by Marly Mathews
- Rising Fire: A Novel of the Stone Circles by Terri Brisbin
- The Wicked City (Siren Song) by Megan Morgan
- The Danger of Destiny: A Mystwalker Novel by Leigh Evans
- Wicked Dark Dragon (Dragon Heat Book 3) by Lolita Lopez
- Gideon: March (Mystic Zodiac Book 3) by Brandy Walker
- Becoming Rain: A Novel (The Burying Water Series) by K.A. Tucker <— UNDERCOVER COP FALLS FOR HER BAD GUY ALERT!! Oooooh! Titillating. Clara is an undercover cop, integrating herself in criminal bad-boy “Luke’s” life. Her “undercover” name is Rain… she’s a “socialite”. 😉 But! “As Clara drifts deeper into the luxurious lifestyle of Rain, and further into the arms of her very attractive and charming target, the lines between right and wrong start to blur, making her wonder if she’ll be able to leave it all behind. Or if she’ll even want to…“
- Fire Down Below (Gynazule Book 1) by Debra Anastasia <— HILARIOUS-SOUNDING ALERT!!
- Easy Love (The Boudreaux Series Book 1) by Kristen Proby
- Changing Everything: A FORGIVING LIES Novella by Molly McAdams
- Unraveled: The Mastered Series by Lorelei James
- And I Love Her (A Green Mountain Romance Book 4) by Marie Force
- The 27 Club by Kim Karr <— “The 27 Club only admits those who die young and tragically. Having just lost my brother to the club, I know there is no doubt. I’m next. This is my destiny… and I was ready to yield. But then I met Nate. He awakened a sensuality in me that had never been explored, never satisfied. I knew then I could no longer accept my destiny…“
- Chasing Me: Sex on the Beach by Jennifer Probst
- Finding You (Sex on the Beach Book 2) by Jenna Bennett
- Losing Us: Sex on the Beach by Jen McLaughlin
- Married to the Bad Boy by Vanessa Waltz <— Andrea recommends this brand spankin’ new one! She says: ” Super intense and tight read..totally did not expect that from the title name!“
- Need by K.I. Lynn & N. Isabelle Blanco <— OMG!! FORBIDDEN ALERT!?? They were best friends all of their lives… and then “Teenage hormones rage, turning their friendship into something neither can handle. The attraction is carnal, all-consuming, and it seems like it’s only a matter of time before Brayden loses control. Everything slams to a halt when their single parents decide to get remarried . . . to each other.” *gasp!!!* OH NOOOOOO!!! *waggles eyebrows* Tee hee!!! I love books!
- Stealing Rose: A Novel (The Fowler Sisters Book 2) by Monica Murphy
- Complete Submission: (The Submission Series, Books 1-8) by C.D. Reiss <— The entire series BUNDLED at a rock bottom price!!
- Hell’s Kitchen by Callie Hart, Lili St Germain <— Lauren found us this one! She says: “OMG!!! I just saw a new Callie Hart/Lili St. Germain book called Hell’s Kitchen & it has Zeth Mayfair from Callie’s Blood & Roses series AND Jason Ross from Lili’s Gypsy Brothers series…..ZETH!!!!“
- Sawyer (Alluring Indulgence Book 7) by Nicole Edwards
- Darker Than Desire: A Secrets & Shadows Novel by Shiloh Walker
- Boy Toy Chronicles – Volume One by Jay McLean <— ESCORTS ALERT! “We had to keep it off campus. We had to keep it a secret. And in order to do so, we had to target those who wanted it kept a secret as much as we did. Our target: Filthy rich, unsatisfied, horny housewives.”
- The List (An Irresistible Novel) by Anne Calhoun
- Conviction by Lesley Jones <— ROCK STAR ROMANCE ALERT and OH OH!!! LOOK who it is!!! tear-jerker alert!
- Every Little Kiss: The Harvest Cove Series by Kendra Leigh Castle <— COP HAVING TO DEAL WITH UPTIGHT WOMAN ON A WILD NIGHT ALERT!!”Army vet Seth Andersen thought that joining the police department in sleepy Harvest Cove would offer a quiet, normal life. But when he finds himself responsible for uptight Emma Henry at the end of her wildest night ever, his world turns unexpectedly complicated—and he’s surprised to discover he doesn’t mind at all…“
- Touch Screen: Sensations Collection 4 by L.B. Dunbar
- Malevolent (The Darkness Series Book 1) by Cassia Brightmore
- Sidelined (By His Game, #2) by Emma Hart
- His to Take (Wicked Lovers series Book 9) by Shayla Black
- Sustain by Tijan <— TIJAN ALERT!! Er… I should say… ROCK STAR ALERT! 😉
- Protecting Summer (SEAL of Protection Book 4) by Susan Stoker
- Something Real (Reckless and Real Book 2) by Lexi Ryan
- Very Twisted Things: Standalone New Adult (Briarcrest Academy Book 3) by Ilsa Madden-Mills
- Angel’s Halo: Guardian Angel (Angel’s Halo MC Book 3) by Terri Anne Browning <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “The Angel’s Halo MC delivered their own vengeance against the guys that had hurt Gracie, and the ones that just stood by and did nothing. But they didn’t realize they were dealing with a sociopath like Kevin Samson. Now no one was safe…“
- Need You for Keeps (Heroes of St. Helena) by Marina Adair
- Before I Fall (Falling Book 1) by Jessica Scott <— MILITARY GUY & COLLEGE TUTOR ALERT!!! “Noah Warren doesn’t know how to be a student. All he knows is war. But he’s going to college now to fulfill a promise and he doesn’t break his promises. Except he doesn’t count on his tutor being drop dead gorgeous and distracting as hell. One look at Beth threatens to unravel the careful lies Noah has constructed around him.“
- Dangerous Passions: 12 Tales of Contemporary Sexy Hot Alpha Heroes – Cops, Navy SEALs, Marines, Military, FBI Agents, Secret Agents, Police Captains, Spies, and More by Kylie Brant, Nina Bruhns, Opal Carew, Elle James, Linda Winstead Jones, Elle Kennedy, Gennita Low, J.M. Madden, Dana Marton, Julie Miller, Caridad Pineiro, Karen Fenech
- Professor Cline Revealed (The Professor #1) by J.M. La Rocca <— STUDENT-TEACHER ALERT!!!
- Stone Walls: Stone Walls: an FBI Romantic Suspense Novel by A.M. Madden
- Missing Pieces by Meredith Tate <— OMG THIS ONE SOUNDS CRAZY!!! Dystopian? I dunno but I think I love it already. “They can’t be friends, though, not in their world. Trace and Piren were Assigned to other people at the age of six, and they’re supposed to marry their Partners when they turn twenty-four. Failure to comply leads to Banishment, a fate worse than death.” I gotta read it!!
- Dandelions for Dinner (A Farm Fresh Romance Book 4) by Valerie Comer
- Bring On the Dusk (The Night Stalkers Book 11) by M. L. Buchman
- Return to You (Montgomery Brothers Book 4) by Samantha Chase
- Nothing Like Paris (Bend or Break) by Amy Jo Cousins <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Levitate by Kaylee Ryan <— “I’m the girl who doesn’t let anyone in. My world was shattered and turned upside down in one night. Since then I’ve been trying to live, if that’s what you call it, but fighting the anxiety of what happened and trusting others is hard. Each day is a struggle to reach for the unknown…“
- Save Me (Lost Souls Book 3) by Eliza Freed
- With Every Heartbeat (Forbidden Men Book 4) by Linda Kage <— FORBIDDEN ALERT!?? Oh wow it sorta is! Eeeeep! “Maybe if Quinn Hamilton hadn’t asked me to skip classes for the day and help him pick out an engagement ring for my best friend, I wouldn’t have fallen for him so completely on that sunny Tuesday afternoon and I wouldn’t feel so conflicted. But I did, and I can’t take it back, no matter how hard I try. So I have to deal with the fact that even I’m not as good, or honest, or caring as I’d always thought I was, and no matter what I do next, someone’s going to get hurt. Probably me…“
- Kiss Me Hello (Sweetest Kisses Book 3) by Grace Burrowes <— SINGLE MOM & HER QUIET NEIGHBOR ALERT! “…single mom Sidonie Lindstrom has her hands full with a troubled foster son, an abrupt adjustment to country living, and an unforeseen lack of funds. When her taciturn neighbor, MacKenzie Knightley, repeatedly offers practical help, Sid reminds herself she’s not interested in the neighbor-despite his kindness, pragmatism and quiet charm…“
- TORCHED (The Wild Flames Series Book 2) by Bella Love-Wins
- Losing You (Finding You Series Book 2) by Amanda Mackey <— AIRPLANE CRASH SURVIVOR FLOATING ON THE OCEAN ALERT!
- Ask Me Nicely (Entangled Brazen) by Amy Andrews
- Deadly Ever After (Hardy Brothers Security Book 6) by Lily Harper Hart
- Scarred: A New Adult Romance (The Anderson Brothers Series Book 1) by Marie Long
- Tempting the Corporate Spy (Entangled Brazen) (Sleeping with the Enemy) by Angela Claire
- Rule Breaker (Break on Through) by Harper Kincaid <— BAD BOY ALERT! “Lauren tries to convince herself he’s just one last fling to get bad boys out of her system, yet she finds herself falling hard and fast for a man with a stalker ex and a meddling Irish family. Plus, he has zero chance of passing her uptight parents’ inspection…“
- Start Me Up by Nicole Michaels <— SINGLE MOTHER & SEXY MECHANIC ALERT!
- The End of All Things Beautiful by Nikki Young <— CAR CRASH ALERT!! “Campbell Forester has spent nine years trying to forget the tragic car accident that claimed the life of her friend, Sam. When she and her friends left the scene, their lives quickly crumbled under the weight of the guilt they each carried. Friendships were broken, relationships were destroyed and nothing would ever be the same again…“
- Fully Loaded by Theresa Hissong <— ROCK STAR ALERT!
- Room Beneath the Stairs by Jennifer Wilde <— Sounds creeeeepy!
- Playing for Keeps: A Men of the Ice Novella by Michele Shriver
- Grinding Gears (Bad Boys of Racing, Book 2) by Lissa Matthews
- Return to Me (A Covington Cove Novel Book 1) by Kelly Moran
- Cowboy Heaven by Cheryl Brooks <— COWBOY ALERT! “When lonely widow Angela McClure hires a gorgeous hitchhiking cowboy with an affair in mind, she knows they’ll have to be discreet: her old-fashioned father and the stern ranch foreman adamantly discourage any interaction between her and the ranch hands.”
- Recipe for Disaster by Stacey Ballis
- What a Woman (A Manley Maids Novel Book 4) by Judi Fennell
- Prom Night at Finley High by Keith Thomas Walker
- A Thousand Stolen Moments by Connie Ann Michael <— “Raven keeps his emotions locked up tight, never allowing the men to see him sweat. But when Emme joins his unit, all bets are off; and the feelings he thought he left stateside begin to emerge. Knowing that the deserts of Afghanistan are the last place to start a romance, and the United States military’s view on fraternizing; Raven tries to deny his heart…“
- Love at Center Court (The Blacksteine Brothers Book 1) by Angela Seals
- Phoenix Inheritance (The Phoenix Institute) by Corrina Lawson
- Chart Toppers (Star Maker Book 3) by J.M. Nevins
- Bang (Lights and Sirens) by Ruby McNally
- Heartbreak Cove (Sanctuary Island) by Lily Everett
- Sworn to Love (Hot Cops Book 5) by Karin Tabke <— HOT COPS ALERT!!! “When DEA agent Mateo Juarez is given the mission to infiltrate the Dumas drug cartel’s compound and erase the entire organization, he doesn’t count on falling for Sophia, the head honcho’s daughter…”
- Dangerous Vows by Ava Parker <— “As Caroline continues to uncover her husband’s duplicity, Lucy begins to wonder whether she has escaped the Miami drug cartels after all. With the help of the county sheriff and Gabriel Black, the handsome new man in town, Lucy must save her best friend from a group of professional gangsters and a vengeful husband.”
- Death, Taxes, and Cheap Sunglasses (A Tara Holloway Novel Book 8) by Diane Kelly
- Ensnared (Life Shocks Romances Book 5) by Jade Kerrion
- Legend and the Photographer by D.T. Foreman
- Axel (Ride Series Book 3) by Megan O’Brien
- All Your Reasons: Crave Series by Nina Levine <— ROCK STAR ALERT!
- Commanding Her Trust (Under His Command Book 2) by Lili Valente
- Love Brewing: The Love Brothers by Liz Crowe
- Bone Deep (No Mercy Book 3) by Lea Griffith – March 5th 2015!!
- Isloated: An Evan Arden Novella by Shay Savage – expected release date March 9th 2015
- Hearts of Fire by L.H. Conway – expected release date March 9th 2015!! Another circus hottie! “Life was going exactly the way I’d planned until Lille came along. She wanted to run away with the circus, have an adventure, but this world was never meant for her. I try to keep her safe, because she doesn’t know the dangers that are out here on the road. She doesn’t know the monsters that lurk behind the bright lights of the ring. In truth, I could be considered one of them. We were fashioned from different cloths, never intended to mix. So I watch her. I try not to touch, even when her eyes invite me.”
- Confess: A Novel by Colleen Hoover – expected release date March 10th 2015
- Rock Hard (Rock Kiss Book 2) by Nalini Singh – expected release date March 10th 2015
- Soaring (The Magdalene Series Book 2) by Kristen Ashley – expected release date March 16th 2015
- Shooting For the Stars (Gravity) by Sarina Bowen – expected release date March 16th 2015
- Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout – expected release date March 31st 2015
- The Shadows (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 13) by J.R. Ward – expected release date March 31st 2015
- Where Sea Meets Sky: A Novel by Karina Halle – expected release date March 31st 2015
- Taz (G-Man Series Book 4) by Andrea Smith – expected release date March 31st 2015
- Deep (Stage Dive Series Book 4) by Kylie Scott – expected release date March 31st 2015
- Dare to Hold (Dare to Love Book 6) by Carly Phillips – expected release date April 14th 2015
- End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days Series Book 3) – expected release date May 12th 2015
- Never Never: Part Two by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher – expected release date May 17th 2015
- Racing the Sun: A Novel by Karina Halle <— July 14th 2015
- Forever with You by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— expected release date September 29th 2015