<— EEEEP!!! I know a TON of you were anxiously awaiting this one and you’re dying to know what team wins. And now you finally will. I welcome all “safe, spoiler-free” panic attacks and/or *squeees* of glee in the comments, or via email. LOL! I want to jump in so bad with y’all but I have to catch up on the series first (but now I can!!).
BREAKING UPDATE: NEW BOOK JUST WENT LIVE ALERT!!! —->
R.K. Lilley’s The Wild Side is now live on Amazon! He’s 40, in a rut a year after the end of his 20-year marriage and then… “…His tidy life is turned on its head when a hot young blonde at the gym that’s been pseudo-stalking him decides to rock his world. A very young blonde. Way, way too young for him. The problem is, he can’t seem to tell her no, and she just keeps coming back for more…”
I’ve also already started on books from this list. Actually, I selected two from the “earlybirds” book release list that I posted yesterday, but I re-highlighted them in today’s main list, ’cause they both look just too good. Well actually, one of the books I chose is #1 of a release (#2) that came out yesterday. TAINT and Changing Course are my “Currently Reading” selections ;).
But, you know me… there are quite a few below that have my attention, so of course, I noted ’em. Like Behind His Eyes (’cause OMG book #1 & #2 freaked me out and I just gotta know more about the missing years), Whisper to Me (’cause I loved another book by this same author and this sounds good), Bang (’cause readers are chewing their fingernails right off reading it), On the Way Home (’cause I love this dark-read author, and while I think this one isn’t “as dark”… her books always have that twist or that *oomph* factor, and I gotta read this one! Plus he’s a military hero that just got a “Dear John” letter.), and Familiar Ground ’cause it sounds like it could have that depth and emotion that I crave. Plus, tons of new bikers, marriages on the edge, hardened military men (YES!!) and new adult angst to happily drown ourselves in. 😀
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- penance. a love story (The Böhme Series) by Sarah Buhl <— I just noticed this one and it just sounds… good. Really good. I love the intro to the synopsis, ’cause I wonder that, all the time. She’s grieving her sister’s death and childhood abuse has left him unable to connect. But their paths cross one day…
- Craving Redemption (The Aces MC) by Nicole Jacquelyn <— Jessica recommends it! “Just finished “Craving Redemption” by Nicole Jacquelyn. Awesome! Hot biker bad boy protecting a girl and her family. Intense and angsty. Definitely worth a read…”
- Perfect Collision (Marauders) by Lina Andersson <— Jessica recommends this one, too! “In the same vein with this one that I probably enjoyed even more was “Perfect Collision” by Lina Andersson. I really loved this one – much older biker boy wants the daughter of another biker. She’s a budding tattoo artist with ADD. It was sweet and steamy!”
- Mid Life Love by Whitney Gracia Williams <— ohhh gorgeous new covers and Nancy found both books in this series on sale! And Lori says: “Loved Mid Life Love! Haven’t read the second…”
- Mid Life Love: At Last by Whitney Gracia Williams <— and here’s #2
- Shattering Halos by Sunniva Dee <— on sale and and DeAnne says: “Fantastic NA paranormal! You won’t forget this one!!!”
- Renegade Reject (Renegade Sons MC) by Emily Minton, Dawn Martens <— Recent BIKER release and Tasha liked it! “Just finished Renegade Reject this morning. I love the book there was a point were I thought If she says the line regarding you don’t do that to people you love I’m gonna barf, but I give the book 4 stars..“
- The Dark Light of Day by T.M. Frazier <— great slightly forbidden “bad-guy-biker meets runaway” read! Here’s my review. Sally loved it too, saying: “Ladies if you have not read this yet it is a MUST READ and on sale! One of the BEST BOOKS of 2013!! Snatch up this bad boy! T.m. Frazier blew it out of the water with this book absolute perfection!!”
- Legal Affairs Boxed Set: Legal Affairs Serial Romance <— the entire serial series bundled into one book. I hear it’s great and HIS POV was just released, below.
- The Wedding Contract (A Ferro Family Novel) by H.M. Ward <— Stephanie found us this deal saying: “On SALE! A Stand Alone Ferro Family Novel by H.M. Ward!”
- Love Series Box Set (The Love Series) by Melissa Collins <— Book #1, #2 & #2.5 bundled (#3 & #4 are also available but not in this bundle ’cause they’re standalones in the series). Thanks Stephanie!
- That Which Destroys Me by Kimber Dawn <— Di-Ann went nuts for this one (I hear it’s a dark read): “Just finished Kimber Dawn’s new book That which destroys me! All I can say WTF & OMG & WTH & !!!!! & ???? I guess that says it all. Good writing, dark plot but it was the ending that really got me! Go into this book blind, do not read any spoilers and have fun. Great job Ms Dawn!” and Janet says: “You got me, I loved her first book. I’m reading this next”
- Crazy Good by Rachel Robinson <— I LOVED this one! Sexy military heroes (and one in particular that had me hooked) and their lives “back home”. Twists and tears and OMG loved it. Here’s my review.
- Harbour (Runaway Home) by Penelope Louleas <— Oooooh office romance alert!!! Mary loved it: “Maryse, just read a fabulous novel called, Harbour by Penelope Louleas. I cannot stop talking about it. It’s a sexy boss and his PA and it’s hot!!!!!!!!! Get a fan ready to cool down!”
- No More Wasted Time (A standalone novel ~ Book one in The Mathews Family Series) by Beverly Preston <— Elizabeth highly recommends this one! “Hi Maryse! You really need to read No More Wasted Time by Beverly Preston. It’s a stand alone novel in her Matthews Family series. This book is a beautiful story about a widow and an actor. The setting is spectacular (I felt like I was there!) and I fell in love with all the characters. It should go on the “What to read after Love Unscripted” list!“
- Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson Series) by Darynda Jones <– I hear this series is AWESOME! Maria says: “Awesome, funny, unpredictable and intense!! Such a great series!” (here’s the Charley Davidson Series Reading Order)
- Fire Rising: Part 2 (Dark Kings) by Donna Grant
- Ghouls Rush In (The Peyton Clark Series) by H.P. Mallory
- The Kraken King Part VI: The Kraken King and the Crumbling Walls (A Novel of the Iron Seas) by Meljean Brook
- Make Me Burn (Fireborne) by R.G. Alexander
- Dark Surrender by Alyssa Morgan
- Dollhouse by Anya Allyn
- Double Hexed (A Stormwalker Novella) by Allyson James, Jennifer Ashley
- Among the Unseen (The Thin Veil, Book 3) by Jodi McIsaac
- Mating Brand: 3 (Mating Heat) by Laurann Dohner
- Whisper to Me: Between Breaths by Christina Lee <— I LOVED this author’s other book (All of You <— my review) so I have a feeling this one’s gonna be goooood! Judging by that first book I read, there’s just something SO deliciously intimate and “tactile” to her characters and their budding emotional connection. Getting over a motorcycle accident (and heartbreak) with her boyfriend (who abandoned her)… she’s made a very close friend. “Ever since he helped nurse his sister’s feisty best friend back to health, pierced bass player Kai Nakos has been head over heels in love. But the supposed bad boy can’t risk letting Rachel know the truth–especially now that the two of them are back in their hometown for the summer, together for the first time since the months following that fateful night. Never mind that Rachel’s ex is back, groveling for her forgiveness.“
- TAINT BY S.L. Jennings <— Tee hee!!!! This is the blurb that made me blush like CRAZY!! And so of course, I totally *squirreled* and jumped on this one last night upon it’s late release. Not that far into it yet, but so far so good. Good writing and it’s from HIS POV and he’s an arrogant jerk! FUN!
- The Wedding Secret (A Forever Love Story) by Jeannie Moon <— a “one night stand” at a wedding with a famous baseball player and suddenly she’s pregnant… *whoops* 😉
- Noah Mitchell (The Mitchell Healy Series) by Jennifer Foor (spinoff of her very popular Mitchell series)
- Thrown (Studs in Spurs) by Cat Johnson
- Touch Me: Semper Fi Marines by Melissa Schroeder <— She has a sexy surly Marine as her neighbor…
- Stolen Course (Wrecked and Ruined #2) by Aly Martinez <—- Because of this new release, book #1 (Changing Course (Wrecked and Ruined #1) is now at the top of my TBR list. This one just seems to scream “my kinda angst!!”
- Then and Always: A Novel by Dani Atkins <— Perfect life, perfect potential future until tragedy strikes. But then… a few years later, something else happens. “… when a sudden fall lands her in the hospital, Rachel wakes to find that her life has completely changed. Now the people she loves most are not the way she remembers them. Unable to trust her own recollections, Rachel tries to piece together what really happened, and not even she can predict the astonishing truth.“
- Tease (Part Two: Chapters 7 – 14): The Ivy Chronicles by Sophie Jordan
- When We Fall (When I Break) by Kendall Ryan
- Toxic: Logan’s Story (Torn Series) by K.A. Robinson
- The Madam: VIP Series 2 by M Robinson <— Krystal points this one out: “For those who loved VIP by M. Robinson, part 2 just went live.”
- Bang (Black Lotus #1) (The Black Lotus Series) by E.K. Blair <— getting great feedback on this although I hear KILLER cliffhanger! Rori says: “Bang is like the show Revenge.. I’m 69% into it and I’ve bitten off all my nails. Reilly phenomenal book!” and then… “I just finished reading Bang…. Holy s@$&! Major cliffhanger!” <— LOL! And Donna agrees: “I just finished Bang – wow! Crazzzzy train! Note: cliffhanger.”
- Tryst (Take It Off) by Cambria Hebert
- Alphas On Top (Anthology) by Harper Sloan, Aurora Rose Reynolds, Ella Fox, Tessa Teevan, Rochelle Paige, K. Webster
- Summer Wine (Taste of Seduction) by Jess Dee
- What Happens Tomorrow by Elle Michaels
- Wreck You by Abby McCarthy <— Raised in a Motorcycle club and meets a marine…
- Some Like It Hot: An Erotic Romance Anthology by Olivia Cunning, Nicole Edwards, Cherrie Lynn, Kristen Proby, Lainey Reese <—- Ooooooooooooooh!! So many of our fav authors contributed stories to it, and it. looks. promising!!! 😀
- Shattered: An Extreme Risk Novel by Tracy Wolff <— devastated by the death of his parents, he meets a happy, positive-energies cancer survivor… sounds sweet!
- Reasonable Doubt 2 by Whitney Gracia Williams
- The Game Series Complete Collection by Emma Hart <— bundled series!
- Lost by Laura K. Curtis
- Mark of Cain by Kate Sherwood <— M/M read and it sounds kinda exciting! 😉
- The Chesapeake Diaries Series 7-Book Bundle: Coming HOme, Home Again, Almost Home, Hometown Girl, Home for the Summer, The Long Way Home, At the River’s Edge by Mariah Stewart
- Decompression: A Novel by Julie Zeh
- The One & Only: A Novel by Emily Griffin
- Kick (Songs of Perdition) by C.D. Reiss <— was in the “Bend” Anthology
- UnRaveled by K. Bromberg <— was in the “Bend” Anthology
- Confessions of a Litigation God: A Legal Affairs Full Length Erotic Novel #2 by Sawyer Bennett <– Cheryl says: “Confessions of Litigation God is in Matt’s POV and can be read as a standalone.” and Donna says “I also read the Legal Affairs – sooo good! I will be one-clicking Confessions of a Litigation God…Matt’s POV…loved him!“
- Love In Rewind (Audio Fools) by Tali Alexander <— great loving marriage until his secrets begin tearing them apart…
- Behind His Eyes – Convicted: The Missing Years (Consequences) by Aleatha Romig While this was supposed to be a “companion book” to turned out to be SO much more for the author (and for us!). It’s now a full length novel! She says: “THE MISSING YEARS answers every question and allows readers a first-hand experience at what was only previously mentioned…see Tony’s trials and struggles with conviction. Be there as Harry figures out the connection that he doesn’t want to make. Watch as John struggles with his past and present feelings regarding his brother-in-law and as Emily makes important decisions. It is ALL there! And more. THE MISSING YEARS doesn’t end with Convicted’s epilogue. NO!! THE MISSING YEARS goes beyond into the lives of everyone who was affected by a man…” (but first!! If you love DARK books – and I mean human-dark-kidnap bad-guy etc…), and haven’t read this, you must read it from the start: Consequences Trilogy Reading Order
- On the Way Home by Skye Warren <— MILITARY HERO (and darkish read)… one of my fav “dark” authors has just released a new one! She describes it as “…a contemporary romance with dark suspense elements and a military hero.” and wow that blurb makes this one sound very unique! On his way home he gets a “dear John” letter 🙁 “I need a ride and a place to stay, and the pretty stewardess is more than willing.“…so the stewardess decides to help him: “…the sexy soldier is more than I can handle in all the best ways. He trusts me, but I can’t save him. No one can. Sometimes trouble has a way of following you home.“
- Friendly Fire (The Wilde Brothers) by Lorhainne Eckhart <— MARINE ALERT! Darn this one is kinda short but it looks good too! Ex-Marine turned sheriff struggling with flashbacks and triggers: “From the moment the new sheriff walks through the door of Julia Cooper’s cafe, she fights the attraction between them, especially after Logan shoots a carafe right from her hands when he’s startled by a car backfiring in the street outside. Julia has seen that wild look before: She saw it in her father’s eyes right before he shoved a gun to his head and killed himself.” But when her daughter goes missing, he helps her…
- Bad Girls Don’t Marry Marines by Codi Gary <— MARINE ALERT!! 😉
- Sinners MC Boxed Set by Bella Jewel <— BIKER BOOK SERIES BUNDLE!!!
- Iron Sinners by HJ Bellus <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!!
- Dragon’s Lair by Chantal Fernando <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! Donna says: “Dragon’s Lair was a good quick read! I love my bikers! “
- Rev (Bayonet Scars #3) by JC Emery <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!
- Heart Shaped Rock by Laura Roppe <— older YA – grieving the loss of her mother but “when she meets a gorgeous and surprising rocker named Dean, her shattered heart begins to mend . . . and then burst at the seams.”
- Hidden Treasure (Billionaire Bachelors – Book 9) by Melody Anne
- Familiar Ground by Michelle Lynn <— Oh yes this one sounds awesome. “Leah and Adam have never met. However, they live parallel lives. Lives plagued by addiction. When a tragic, but common demon, surfaces between their siblings, Leah and Adam’s worlds collide, never to be the same again.” They end up having to raise a niece they never knew existed together…
- Pulse (The Pulse Series) by Deborah Bladon<— strangers that can’t resist having multiple “one-night stands” together but… “When their lives ultimately collide outside the walls of the hotel room, Jessica is forced to face the truth about the only man who has ever made her pulse race and her body ache with unadulterated pleasure.”