<— Many great-looking new releases today, including this one from one of my favorite authors, Laura Kaye!!
I’m just finishing up one from Friday’s TBR list (You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me) and really enjoying it. Remember? It was the one I had purchased print copies of, ’cause it wasn’t available to US Kindle users yet, but it just went on sale last week in US Kindle format. I *squeeed* and jumped on it.
Great start, great writing and I’ll admit that my attention waned somewhat at about 30-something percent. But it picked back up near the halfway mark and I’ve been smiling (and sighing) ever since. But it’s a LONG book!! I was wondering why I had been reading for hours and just getting to the halfway point when my friend Joanna mentioned how much she loved this very long book. So I checked. 555 pages. Ah! That explains it. 😉
Okay so here are the latest releases, and I’ve included some bargain finds, too!! (some of my favorites are in there!!) 😀
P.S. I’m just waiting on Cherise Sinclair’s latest in the Masters of the Shadowlands series to go live on Amazon, and I’ll post it here, too! <—— UPDATE!!! Here it is, I know many of us get a real kick out of the “Masters” in this super sexy series, and another installment has just been released! This Is Who I Am (Masters of the Shadowlands 7)
- Love and Relativity by Rachael Wade
- Shocking Heaven by DH Sidebottom <— Beverly says: “Here is a great Rock Star book that I just loved. It’s only $1.54 on Amazon.”
- Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1) by Karina Halle <— eeeep!!! And Javier’s book, too! (check out my Book Review)
- On Every Street by Karina Halle <— Bad boy and bad guy —> Javier *heart* (check out my Book Review)
- Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino <– one of my favroites (Check out my book review)
- One Tiny Secret by Adam Kunz (thanks Lori!!)
- Purgatory Masters: Tucker’s Fall by Eliza Gayle (thanks Aimee!!)
- Avenging Angel (The Fallen) by Cynthia Eden
- Binding the Shadows (Arcadia Bell) by Jenn Bennett
- Darkness Avenged (Guardians of Eternity) by Alexandra Ivy
- Darkness Bred (Chimney Rock) by Stella Cameron
- The Fire and the Earth (Glenncailty Castle) by Lila Dubois
- Forever: The World of Nightwalkers (World of the Nightwalkers) by Jacquelyn Frank
- Leopard’s Prey (A LEOPARD NOVEL) by Christine Feehan
- Midnight’s Kiss: Part 3 (Dark Warriors) by Donna Grant
- The Shambling Guide to New York City (The Shambling Guides) by Mur Lafferty
- Soul Stripper by Katana Collins
- South of Surrender (Hearts of the Anemoi) by Laura Kaye
- Tempest Reborn (Jane True) by Nicole Peeler
- A Witch’s Handbook of Kisses and Curses by Molly Harper
- Afterglow (Brotherhood of the Blade Trilogy #2) by Eve Paludan
- Lick: Stage Dive 1 by Kylie Scott <— this is the preorder only, but you guys know I loved Kylie’s steamy zombie apocalypse books. This is her new rock star series!
- The Forever of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen
- Jet: A Marked Men Novel by Jay Crownover
- Dare You To (Harlequin Teen) by Katie McGarry
- Bannon Brothers: Triumph by Janet Daily
- Beneath the Badge (First Responders) by Donna Alward
- The Bookman’s Tale: A Novel of Obsession by Charlie Lovett
- Home Fires (The Cowgirl Academy) by Lois Greiman
- It Had to Be You: Special Bonus Edition with free novel Blue Flame (Lucky Harbor) by Jill Shalvis
- Love at First Sight: A Cupid, Texas Novel by Lori Wilde
- Looking for Me by Beth Hoffman
- More Than Friends by Jess Dee
- One Pink Line by Dina Silver <— re-released by new publisher (Amazon Publishing)
- Real by Katy Evans <— re-released by new publisher (Gallery Books/Simon & Schuster)
- Something Wicked (The Colony) by Lisa Jackson
- The Sweet Spot (Sweet on a Cowboy) by Laura Drake
- Taken by Him: A Billionaire’s Club Story (The Billionaire’s Club) by Red Garnier
- Arrested by Love: A Loveswept Contemporary Erotic Romance by Virna Depaul
- Bet in the Dark by Rachel Higginson
- Breathe Me by Alexia Purdy
- This Is Who I Am (Masters of the Shadowlands 7) by Cherise Sinclair
I am reading You Dont Have To Tell Me You Love Me too…I agree you have to get through the slow beginning. At 60% now and loving it. Now I gotta look though the bargain books for my next….always love a 99 cents good book. Thanks for bringing them to us.
Thanks for the info on the new Shadowland book. I just ordered it. Now, where to put it in my TBR stack?
My pleasure guys!!
Now I’m off to finish it, Erin – things got real steamy!!!
LOL, Elaine! I know, right?! Go with your mood. 😉
Oh yes it has…. I need Scrabble! Wink wink
Maryse, just finished “Dangerous to know and love” and really enjoyed
it. It had a twist. Pls put it on your TBR list., think you will like it
I am reading “This is who I am!” Amazing. Love Cherise Sinclair!! The series is amazing and got better as you go through the books. This is a great one!