Now this is what I call a release day!! Look at all the books. Plus —> J.R. WARD!!!! Okay so it’s not the next in her BDB series, but I do enjoy her bad-boy fallen angels, and have been waiting for this one. *squee* Adrian *sigh* YAY US!! (Check out the reading order guide of her Fallen Angel series).
Plus tons of contemporary romance (and some a bit “harder” such as the latest book in Tiffany Reisz’s Original Sinners series —> The Angel – check out my review of book #1 – The Siren) , sexy shifters, and the Christmas books are already coming out. Well I guess it’s only fair since Halloween has books all year long with the paranormal and horror genres. I say… bring on the Christmas books!
- Rapture: A Novel of the Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward
- How to Marry a Warlock in 10 Days by Saranna DeWylde
- Dawn’s Desire by Donna Grant
- Illicit Desire by Tina Donahue
- Immortal Surrender (Curse of the Templars) by Claire Ashgrove
- The Moonstone and Miss Jones (Phaeton Black, Paranormal Investigator) by Jillian Stone
- Personal Demon by Susan Sizemore
- Sacrifice the Wicked: A Dark Mission Novel by Karina Cooper
- Seduction’s Shift (Shadow Shifters) by A.C. Arthur
- Something Witchy This Way Comes: A Jolie Wilkins Novel by H.P. Mallory
- The Undead In My Bed by Katie MacAlister, Jessica Sims
- Unleashed by Crystal Jordan
- The Cougar and the Wolf (Stratton Wolves) by Mina Carter
- SCARRED (Book 4, The Caged Series) by Amber Lynn Natusch
- The Angel (Original Sinners) by Tiffany Reisz
- Anything He Wants: The Betrayal (#5) by Sara Fawkes
- Run the Risk (Love Undercover) by Lori Foster
- Better Than Chocolate (Life in Icicle Falls) by Sheila Roberts
- Blaze (Phoenix Rising) by Joan Swan
- Border Lair by Bianca D’Arc
- A Cowboy Under My Christmas Tree by Janet Dailey <—- awww the Christmas books are coming out!!
- A Fool’s Gold Christmas by Susan Mallery <– Christmas!
- Hold ‘Em by Katie Porter
- Hunk for the Holidays by Katie Lane <– Christmas!
- Josh (A Wyoming Sky Novel) by R.C. Ryan
- Justice at Cardwell Ranch & Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch: Justice at Cardwell Ranch\Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch by B.J. Daniels
- Last Chance Christmas by Hope Ramsay
- Mischief and Mistletoe by Mary Jo Putney
- One Wrong Move (McClouds & Friends) by Shannon McKenna
- Outlaw Derek (Hagan) by Kay Hooper
- An Outlaw’s Christmas (Mckettricks) by Linda Lael Miller
- Shadow Rising: The Shadow Slayers, Book 2 by Cassi Carver
- Spin the Bottle by Rhian Cahill
- Sweet Laurel Falls (Hope’s Crossing) by RaeAnne Thayne
- Texas Wild & Beyond Temptation: Texas Wild\Beyond Temptation (Westmorelands) by Brenda Jackson
- Warm Hearts by Barbara Delinsky
- The Forbidden Lady: (Originally published under the title FOR LOVE OR COUNTRY) by Kerrelyn Sparks
- How a Lady Weds a Rogue: A Falcon Club Novel by Katharine Ashe
- The Lady Risks All by Stephanie Laurens
- Lord of Temptation (Lost Lords of Pembrook) by Lorraine Heath
- My Scandalous Viscount (Inferno Club) by Gaelen Foley
- Never Seduce a Scot: The Montgomerys and Armstrongs by Maya Banks
- Reckless Destiny by Teresa Southwick
- Rules to Catch a Devilish Duke by Suzanne Enoch
- Secrets of a Wedding Night by Valerie Bowman
- Seven Nights in a Rogue’s Bed (Sons of Sin) by Anna Campbell
- Song of the Rose by Johanna Hill
- When the Duchess Said Yes (Wylder Sisters) by Isabella Bradford
Anyone else think that $14.99 is a bit high for an e-book? Maybe I’m just used to getting all the great bargains that Maryse posts about, but I think J.R. Wards new book is a bit high priced.
Oh wow, yep I didn’t even look. Yes, that is quite pricey!
I agree. Sometimes they come down in price after a few weeks but I usually wind up requesting them from the library if they are over $7.99 for an ebook.
I agree too! At first I thought that I read it wrong….but that wasn’t the case 🙁
Better get some damn good reviews before i’ll pay that. I may have to actually go to the bookstore and get a paperback. 🙂
Yay! So excited for Rapture (will be using an Audible credit when it comes out) and Scarred! 😀
I do love Ward’s books but I’m going to wait a bit to see if the price goes down. Now if it was a BDB book…cha Ching!
I did buy Scarred! As soon as I finish The Devils Metal I’m all over Scarred. Thanks for the posts, Maryse!
Thanks Maggie and Mary! I hope you love Scarred 🙂 And thanks as always to Maryse for posting Indie books with the same priority as the traditionally published ones!
My pleasure Amber!! I love the indies!!
My pleasure guys!!
I wholeheartedly agree, Amber! Some of my favorite series are indies that I might never have found without Maryse. Thank you, Maryse!
I’m loving your books, Amber, and was so glad to see that you have a lot more in the works! 🙂
Thanks Maggie! *sighs* If only I had more time to write them 🙂 You can watch for my YA series to start in November and then book #5 in the Caged series in early 2013 🙂
Awesome, Amber! I’ll keep an eye out for both! 🙂
I can only imagine how much time and energy goes into each book and I appreciate your hard work so much.