Happy new release day!!! 80+ new books on today’s list with plenty that I couldn’t help but highlight. Couple that with yesterday’s 20 earlybird releases and we’ve got over 100 new books to peruse. 😀
Which ones gave me a blurb jolt? Melt for You (she’s in love with her boss, and is desperate to get his attention, and then a Rugby player moves in next door, all too willing to help ;)), The Optimist’s Guide to Letting Go (By the author “The Coincidence of Coconut Cake” about an upbeat widow working in her food truck and struggling with her mom and daughter, and she stumbles across a secret…) The Wright Love (<— K.A. Linde’s latest… and it sounds angsty and beautiful! This one is about a grieving widow and her child… and the man that wants to take care of them), How to Walk Away (She ends up in the hospital and her whole life seems like it will never be the same again…), Vanilla & Vice (oooooh sounds SUPER-STEAMY!!! He’s trying to let go of his Dom tendencies, and then he meets the most “vanilla” girl, and “…I’m into all things dark and filthy, but innocence is my kryptonite. She’s virtuous and vanilla, and vanilla is my VICE...” *waggles eyebrows* 😉 ), The Favorite Sister (psych-thriller!! Two sisters join a reality show, but one is murdered…)
And don’t EVEN get me started on yesterday’s list. The blurb jolts are BIG there. In fact… don’t forget to check out yesterday’s ➔ Monday Earlybird Book Releases list (<— THIS LIST IS A MINI POWERHOUSE!!!! Seriously… you just might squee!) Like that one right there ➔➔➔
AND my latest ➔ 4.5 star Book Review – Disturbing His Peace: The Academy by Tessa Bailey <— Oh this is a MEGA-SUPER-BOSSY ALPHA-PANTS male if I ever saw one!! 😉
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- From Lukov with Love by Mariana Zapata
- War Storm: Red Queen Series, Book 4 by Victoria Aveyard
- Wait with Me by Amy Daws
- The Cast by Danielle Steel
- The Plastic Magician: A Paper Magician Novel by Charlie N. Holmberg
- Melt for You: Slow Burn, Book 2 by J. T. Geissinger
- Pestilence: The Four Horsemen, Book 1 by Laura Thalassa
- Midnight Wolf: Shifters Unbound Series, Book 11 by Laura Ashley
- Forged in Ember: A Red-Hot SEALs Novel, Book 4 by Trish McCallan
- and some…
- Rogue Royalty: The Savage Trilogy, Book 3 by Meghan March -<— PREORDER (releasing May 22nd 2018)
- Wild Hunger: Phoenix Pack, Book 7 by Suzanne Wright <— PREORDER releasing May 29th 2018
- Part-Time Lover by Lauren Blakely <— PREORDER releasing June 1st 2018
- Pucked Love by Helena Hunting <— PREORDER (releasing July 10th 2018)
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- Good Girl by Jana Aston <— JANA ASTON ALERT! RELEASED YESTERDAY!!! ONE OF THE LATER EARLYBIRDS added to yesterday’s list and I must highlight it again, in case you missed it. That blurb made me LAUGH and I gotta read this!! She’s in love with her boss and desperate to get his attention and he is SO MAD at her now… Oh she did a bad thing. 😉
Lisa: Jana Aston is an automatic Click for me!!!!!! Loved her debut novel “Wrong” and every single one since. But that first one. He’s her gynecologist and she’s a VIRGIN!!!!!!!!! I absolutely loved it. I bet this new one will be fantastic too.
Maryse: It’s tempting me BIG time. That she’s so obsessed with him, and he’s mad… but the blurb is so funny!!!!
Jan: Ooh. A new Jana Aston. Didn’t see that coming. *runs to amazon to one-click*
- Tone Deaf by Olivia Rivers <— ROCK STAR ALERT!! Tessa found us this one!!! It’s bargain priced!!! 😀
Tessa: I just got Tone Deaf by Olivia Rivers since it was on sale. It looks good. Abusive father, a musician who turned hearing impaired or deaf due to a brain tumor, and a rockstar. 🙂 I gotta give it a try.
Jean: Tessa, just saw your comment about Tone Deaf…..I think i need that one too!
- Dear Dwayne, With Love by Eliza Gordon <— SUPER-BARGAIN/ULTIMATE FANTASY!!! *ahem* At least mine. 😉 Check out the author’s “special note” under her book synopsis. She’s in love with a celebrity and she plans to meet him… “...Dani has two go-tos for consolation: maple scones and a blog in which she pours her heart out to her celebrity idol. He’s the man her father never was, no boyfriend will ever be—and not so impossible a dream as one might think. When Dani learns that he’s planning a fund-raising event where the winning amateur athlete gets a walk-on in his new film, she decides to trade pastries and self-doubt for running shoes and a sexy British trainer with adorable knees…”
- Bad Boy Brody by Tijan <— TIJAN RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!!
Susan: I just finished reading Bad Boy Brody by Tijan and loved it. It’s a little different than what she has written in the past but I consider it the best book she has written so far. She is an automatic buy for me. If you are in a slump this will help get you out of it.
- Arrogant Devil by R.S. Grey <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!!
Sarah: Arrogant devil- awesome. Was in a book slump & didn’t put it down. But of a KA feel to it. Now off to find more like that.
Cheryl: now reading Arrogant Devil. Funny, enemies to lovers book.
Jen C: utterly adored the two main characters. Funny and entertaining as I now expect from Rachel but had some deeper things going on to really give the book a bit of heart.
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- War Storm: 4 (Red Queen) by Victoria Aveyard <— RED QUEEN ALERT!!! The next in the series (but they must be read in order). Everyone LOVES this series!!
- Harvest Song (Otherworld Book 20) by Yasmine Galenorn
- Irie’s Strength (A Castre World Novel Book 4) by E. A. Shanniak
- Shifter Mate Magic: Ice Age Shifters Book 1 by Carol Van Natta
- Alien Attraction (Alien Mate Book 2) by Cara Bristol
- The Big Alpha in Town by Eve Langlais and Milly Taiden and Kate Baxter
- Becoming Ruby (Soul Twins Series Book 1) by Brandi Bell
- Unlit (A Kingdoms of Earth & Air Novel Book 1) by Keri Arthur <— KERI ARTHUR ALERT!! “…Winterborne has long been a city divided between those who have magic, and those who do not. Between those who are free, and those who are not… Though classified as having no magic, Neve March can hear the whispers of the wind and sometimes even control her. But it’s a secret she must hold close if she wishes to continue as Nightwatch…”
- Adored by the Alien Assassin (Warriors of the Lathar Book 5) by Mina Carter
- The Plastic Magician (A Paper Magician Novel) by Charlie N. Holmberg
- Dark Captive (Spirit Wild Book 6) by Kate Douglas
- A Heart of Shame (The Redemption Saga Book 2) by Kristen Banet
- What Lies Below: A Novel by Barbara Taylor Sissel <— SHE HAS PREMONITIONS… “...when a dismissed premonition leads to her husband’s murder, she buries the guilt and pain of the unsolved crime in the only way she knows how—she runs from it. Three years later, after overcoming a battle with addiction and starting over in a small Texas town, Gilly dares to believe the worst is over. That is, until another crime rips her heart open: the abduction of a three-year-old girl. Gilly knows more about it than anyone…
- The Dragon Family (Lochguard Highland Dragons Book 5) by Jessie Donovan
- Demon Unbound: Demon Enforcers, Book 1 by Jenn Stark
- Gray (The Wings Trilogy Book 3) by Angelina J. Steffort
- Dragon Pact: Blood Dragon #1 (Vampire Dragon Shifter Romance) by Mac Flynn
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- The Optimist’s Guide to Letting Go by Amy E. Reichert <— THE AUTHOR OF THE COINCIDENCE OF COCONUT CAKE ALERT!! “Gina Zoberski wants to make it through one day without her fastidious mother, Lorraine, cataloguing all her faults, and her sullen teenage daughter, May, snubbing her. Too bad there’s no chance of that. Her relentlessly sunny disposition annoys them both, no matter how hard she tries. Instead, Gina finds order and comfort in obsessive list-making and her work at Grilled G’s, the gourmet grilled cheese food truck built by her late husband. But when Lorraine suffers a sudden stroke, Gina stumbles upon a family secret Lorraine’s kept hidden for forty years…”
- The Butterfly Murders by Jen Talty
- Tin Man: A Novel by Sarah Winman
- One Baby Daddy by Meghan Quinn <— MEGHAN QUINN’S LATEST FAMOUS NHL HOCKEY PLAYER ALERT!! “An accidental pregnancy, a hunky hockey star, and a surprise twist you will never see coming, this swoon-worthy and heart-felt romance from bestselling author Meghan Quinn will keep you on the edge of your feet as you fall head over ice skates in love with your next book boyfriend, Hayden Holmes.”
- Darkest Perception: A Dark and Mind-Blowing Steamy Romance by Shari Ryan <— DARK ROMANCE ALERT!! “...I knew I’d have to run and hide while struggling with starvation, but then a shady job offer became an appealing option in the midst of my desperation. I was fully aware of the risks involved… …As it turns out, though … I was wrong about everything–almost everything. I fell into the rabbit hole where nothing was as it seemed from the outside, and I had no clue I was the puppeteer of it all.: P.S. We’re having a signed book & gift card giveaway right here on this post.
- (Wright Love Duet Book 1) by K.A. Linde <— K.A. LINDE ALERT!! “…Being a single mom and widow was never part of the plan. When David Calloway enters my life, I have no room for love in my heart. But he’s determined to do right by me...”
- Buried Secrets: A dark Romantic Suspense (The Buried Series Book 2) by Vella Day
- One Hundred Wishes (An Aspen Cove Romance Book 3) by Kelly Collins
- Surviving Until The End (Demented Revengers MC: Quitman Chapter Book 3) by Vera Quinn
- Warranted Desires (A Warranted Series Book 2) by Shannon Nemechek
- Sinful Temptation: The Davies Family Book 2 by Ann Christopher
- Professional Liar by Monica Corwin
- Power Player: Anti-Hero Game: Power Chain Book Two by Ryan Michele <— RYAN MICHELE & CHELSEA CAMARON ALERT!! “…The more she hated me, the more I relished it. I’m determined to break her down. I am Paxton Williams. I’m a power player in an underworld game only few people know exist. She knew the rules. She knew the consequences. She should know I’m not the man to let anyone get away… Including her...”
- We’ll Begin Again by Laurèn Lee
- The Harper Effect by Taryn Bashford
- Say Yes: Ian: Say Yes Series Book One by Amelia Mae
- Dirty Bastard (Roughneck Billionaires) by Jessica Clare
- How to Walk Away: A Novel by Katherine Center <— SHE’S LIVING HER BEST LIFE & THEN IT FALLS APART… “...on what should have been one of the happiest days of her life, everything she worked for is taken away in a brief, tumultuous moment. In the hospital and forced to face the possibility that nothing will ever be the same again, Maggie must confront the unthinkable. First there is her fiancé, Chip, who wallows in self-pity while simultaneously expecting to be forgiven. Then, there’s her sister Kit, who shows up after pulling a three-year vanishing act. Finally, there’s Ian, her physical therapist, the one the nurses said was too tough for her…”
- Breathe (Rosewood Bay Series Book 2) by Carly Phillips <— ONCE A TEENAGE MOM THAT FINALLY FINDS HER SONS FATHER AGAIN… “...Phoebe Ward has survived and conquered a painful past that includes foster care and becoming a teenaged mom. She wants nothing more than to focus on the present but it’s hard when she looks into the eyes of her son, knowing she’s tried and failed to find his father. She’s resigned herself to raising him alone with the help of her family… Until a client meeting brings her face to face with her first love. A boy… now a sexy man she thought she’d never see again … and the father of her child...”
- Guilty Sin (ALFA Investigations Book 4) by Chelle Bliss <— CHELLE BLISS THREESOME ALERT!! Gasp!!!! 😉 “...When a mission puts a woman under Ret’s protection, he and his longtime girlfriend Alese welcome her into their home. What starts out as a friendship rooted in trust ignites into a romance far bigger than any of them expect. Love isn’t always neat, and sometimes it can’t be confined to an even number...”
- Tempting James (The Hawke Fortune Book 2) by Victoria Pinder
- Risky Love (Dark Romance) (The Risky Series Book 3) by Vivian Ward
- Hard Love: A BWWM Sports Romance by Peyton Banks
- Dangerous in Charge (Aegis Group Alpha Team Book 5) by Sidney Bristol
- The Sugarhouse Blues (The Hudson Sisters Series Book 2) by Mariah Stewart
- Vanilla & Vice (Empire Sevens Book 1) by Tabatha Vargo & Melissa Andrea <— HE’S TRYING TO OVERCOME HIS DOM ADDICTION & SHE’S SO VANILLA IT’S MAKING HIM WEAK... “...Then Eden Vaughn got a job at Empire Sevens and turned my newfound control on its head. She makes me feel weak—testing my restraint—silently begging me to show her how deep my addiction runs. I can’t have her sort of temptation in my casino, and I’ll do whatever it takes to get her to quit. I’m into all things dark and filthy, but innocence is my kryptonite. She’s virtuous and vanilla, and vanilla is my VICE...”
- Charade: Her Billionaire – Paris by Lisa Marie Rice
- Forged in Ember (A Red-Hot SEALs Novel Book 4) by Trish McCallan
- The Promposal (The Ugly Stepsister Series Book 2) by Sariah Wilson
- Seized by the Lawman (Lawmen of Wyoming Book 3) by Rhonda Lee Carver
- Lady in Lingerie by Penelope Sky <— SERIES CONTINUATION… “She was supposed to inspire me, please me. She was never supposed to care about me. Or make me care about her…”
- No Dukes Allowed by Grace Burrowes, Kelly Bowen, Anna Harrington <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Heartless: House of Rohan Series Book 5 by Anne Stuart <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Embers of Anger (Embattled Hearts Book 1) by Anna St. Claire <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Merciless by W. Winters
- Forever His: A Christian Love Story (Precious Love Series Book 3) by Juliette Duncan
- A Rancher’s Song (Heart Falls Book 2) by Vivian Arend
- Taming The Prince (The Royal Weddings Book 4) by A.C. Arthur
- Kidnapped by the Billionaire: The Complete Series: A dark romance by Lili Valente
- Another One (Lighter Ones Book 2) by Aleatha Romig <— ALEATHA ROMIG ALERT!! And it CAN be read as a standalone… “...Someone probably should have told us that before my best friend married his brother, before the morning of the wedding when we woke in each other’s arms with gaping holes in my memory. They didn’t. We did. The hilarious truth behind our crazy, secret adventure secured this handsome, off-limits man in my heart. But alas, life goes on. After our one secret night, we went back to our lives—our hardworking, solitary lives. And then it happened…”
- Stripped (Blue HEAT) by Tara Wyatt
- Ball Buster (The Playbook) by Kara Sheridan
- Kiss Chase (Exile Book 2) by Scarlett Finn
- The Favorite Sister by Jessica Knoll <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!!! “From Jessica Knoll—author of Luckiest Girl Alive, the instant New York Times bestseller and the bestselling debut novel of 2015—comes a blisteringly paced thriller starring two sisters who join the cast of a reality TV series. One won’t make it out alive. So…who did it?“
- Fierce – Aiden (The Fierce Five Series Book 2) by Natalie Ann
- Breath of Deceit: Dublin Devils 1 by Selena Laurence
- Finding Faith: A Novel by Denise Hunter
- The Secret Letters: A heartbreaking story of love and loss by Catherine Law
- The Anti-Cinderella by Tawdra Kandle <— THE ROYAL PRINCE… and her. 😉 “…Now everything has spun out of control. I’m ducking reporters and photographers when I try to leave home. My friends act as if I’m someone they don’t know anymore. The whole world seems to be watching me, wanting to see some kind of modern Cinderella story. But trust me, I’m no man’s princess…”
- Bar Bites: A Man of the Month Cookbook by J. Kenner and Suzanne M. Johnson
- Sinful Seduction: The Davies Family Book 1 by Ann Christopher
- Resort to Love (Paradise Key Book 3) by Priscilla Oliveras
- Between Love and Fear by Catherine Winchester
- Dater’s Handbook: Based on the Hallmark Channel Original Movie by Cara Lockwood <— SPEAKING OF PRINCESSES LOOK WHO IT IS!!!! 😉 She’s trying to pick between two mens… “...She turns to Dater’s Handbook, the bestselling self-help book by relationship expert Dr. Susie, to improve her ailing love life. Surely, Dr. Susie’s advice will help her choose between her two new suitors: the laid-back, fun-loving Robert, and the sophisticated, dependable George. The two men take her on very different kinds of dates, often with hilarious results…”
- Scoring the Quarterback by SM Soto
- Declan: Soulless Bastards Mc NoCal (Soulless Bastards Mc No Cal Book 1) by Erin Trejo
- Chrissy à la Carte by Genevieve Lerner
- The Cast: A Novel by Danielle Steel <— DANIELLE STEEL ALERT!! SHE CREATES THE STORYLINE TO A NEW TV SERIES… “…Within weeks, Kait is plunged into a colorful world of actors and industry pros who will bring her vision to life. A cool, competent director. An eccentric young screenwriter. A world-famous actress coping with private tragedy. A reclusive grande dame from Hollywood’s Golden Age. A sizzling starlet whose ego outstrips her abilities. L.A.’s latest “bad boy” actor, whose affairs are setting the city on fire. An unknown ingénue with outsized talent. And a rugged, legendary leading man. As secrets are shared, the cast becomes a second family for Kait. But in the midst of this charmed year, she is suddenly forced to confront the greatest challenge a mother could ever know...”
- Sweet Possession (Nights Series Book 5) by A.M. Salinger <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Sin and Tonic (Sinners Series Book 6) by Rhys Ford <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Looking for You (Lifesworn Book 3) by Megan Derr <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Melt for You (Slow Burn Book 2) by J.T. Geissinger <— SHE WANTS THE CEO & HE’S THE RUGBY PLAYER THAT MOVED IN NEXT DOOR... “…Socially awkward Joellen Bixby has a date every Saturday—with her cat, a pint of ice cream, and fantasies of the way-too-handsome Michael Maddox. She’d give anything to win over the unattainable CEO of her firm, but how can she when she blends in so well with her cubicle? The answer may be closer than she thinks. Cameron McGregor is a cocky, tattooed Scottish rugby captain who just moved in next door. He’s not Jo’s type—at all—but the notorious playboy is offering to teach the wallflower everything he knows...” <— P.S. ➔➔ Leslie just found out: “Ok, I have confirmed that Melt for You does NOT have crossover characters from book #1. So…… *clickety click*”
- His Honey (The Wounded Souls Book 2) by Leah Sharelle
- Mastered (Honor Bound Book 8) by Angel Payne
- HOT SEAL Redemption (HOT SEAL Team – Book 5) by Lynn Raye Harris <— HER SISTER DROPPED OFF HER NEWBORN BABY & DISAPPEARED… “...when her sister drops off her newborn baby and then disappears, Bailey is ready and willing to confront anyone, including a six-foot-two, sexier-than-sin Navy SEAL sniper, and make him do his duty. Alexei “Camel” Kamarov is not the sort of man to carelessly father a kid, but as the oldest of six, he does know a thing or two about babies. The firebrand on his doorstep might have mistakenly tagged him as the baby daddy, but Bailey is cute, and Alexei is more than willing to give her a hands-on class in Baby 101...”
- Craze by Andi Jaxon <— SHE HAS A STALKER ALERT!! “I’m a simple girl. I’m sarcastic and sassy, but what redhead isn’t? I have a secret though, a secret that not even my closest friend knows. I have a stalker. A stalker that takes care of me...”
- Asphalt Cowboy’s Girl by Marie Savage <— SHE’S STRANDED ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD… “...Aimee Jo Elliot isn’t having a good day. Her long anticipated journey to California is cut short when her car is stolen. Stranded at a truck stop in Alabama, with no car, no money, and most of all, no hope, she’s desperate to get back on the road. California holds the answer to her dreams and an escape from the danger she’s left behind in Georgia. Accepting a ride from the sexy truck driver has its own set of risks, but she never considered it would be to her heart...”
- Deceived (House of Sin Book 2) by by Elisabeth Naughton <— ELISABETH NAUGHTON ALERT!! “...I should never have peeked behind the doors into his forbidden world. But I did, and now I’m a prisoner. Trapped by the man I love. The man I thought I could trust. The man who, despite his lies and deception, I continue to crave...”
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Three Secrets: An utterly gripping psychological suspense thriller by Clare Boyd – May 17th 2018
- Unlocked by Casey L. Bond – May 17th 2018
- Piece of Work by Staci Hart – May 17th 2018
- Fox (Stone Cold Fox Trilogy Book 3) by Max Monroe – May 20th 2018
- In the Black: Black Star Security by Cynthia Rayne – May 21st 2018
- The Red Ledger: 1 by Meredith Wild – May 21st 2018
- Marek: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett – May 22nd 2018
- Rebel Heart: Book Two (The Rush Series) by VI Keeland – May 22nd 2018
- The Outsider by Stephen King – May 22nd 2018
- The Summer Children (Collector Trilogy Book 3) by Dot Hutchinson – May 22nd 2018
- The Controversial Princess (The Smoke & Mirrors Duology Book 1) by Jodi Ellen Malpas – May 22nd 2018
- Rogue Royalty: An Anti-Heroes Collection Novel (Savage Trilogy Book 3) by Meghan March – May 22nd 2018
- Tiger Striped: Shifters Unbound by Jennifer Ashley – May 22nd 2018
- Innocent Target (Redemption Harbor Series Book 4) by Katie Reus – May 22nd 2018
- Dirty Rich Cinderella Story: a standalone novel by Lisa Renee Jones – May 23rd 2018
- Tell Me A Secret: A gripping psychological thriller with heart-stopping mystery and suspense by Samantha Hayes – May 25th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).