<— HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! Between yesterday’s early bird list (I think the biggest we’ve had, yet!!) and today’s we’ve got plenty to peruse (and a few recommendations that have me VERY curious!!). I’m still working on today’s list so keep checking back (and let me know if I missed any, or if you have a recommendation).
P.S. While you’re here, don’t forget to check out yesterday’s earlybirds, and my latest review:
- Monday Earlybird Book Releases <— One of the biggest Monday “Early Bird” lists ever!!! Over 40 books including new ones by Kendall Ryan and Emma Scott!!
- Book Review – Evidence of the Affair by Taylor Jenkins Reid <— An interesting perspective (by one of my favorite authors!!)…
- Emma Scott – Beautiful Hearts Duet Reading Order + a signed duet giveaway!!<— comment on that post to enter!!
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Dirty Headlines by L.J. Shen
- Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks
- Play Dirty: Jordan’s Game, Book 4 by J.A Huss
- When We Were Young: The Baxter Family, Book 4 by Karen Kingsbury
- One Day in December: A Novel by Josie Silver
- Ensnared: The Accidental Billionaires, Book 1 by J. S. Scott
- Big Shot: Sexy Jerk World Series, Book 2 by Kim Kart
- Hate Notes by Penelope Ward & VI Keeland <— preorder November 6th 2018
- Reveling in Sin: The Sin Trilogy, Book 3 by Meghan March <— preorder October 23rd 2018
- Archangel’s Prophecy: Guild Hunter Series, Book 11 by Nalini Singh <— preorder October 30th 2018
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- Most Valuable Playboy by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY SUPER-BARGAIN!! HIS BEST FRIEND’S LITTLE SISTER... “…She’s my best friend’s sister with a smile as sweet as cherry pie and a mind that runs quicker than the 40-yard-dash. After Violet saves the day with the highest bid, I don’t even give her a two-minute warning before I kiss her in front of the whole crowd and then announce that she’s my girlfriend. Then my agent tells me we have to keep up the act while he’s negotiating my contract...”
- The Beautiful Years I: A Mafia Romance Saga by Annie Rose Welch <— RECENT RELEASE & recommended by Deb!!
Deb: Oh wow! So glad I found you on FB & your blog here, thanks to Stephanie I love your recommendations & hope you’ll take a look at one of my favorite new releases by the talented, amazing & just all around sweet human being, Annie Rose Welch, and book #1 in “The Beautiful Years”
Lisa: I loved The Beautiful Years!!!
Debra: Lisa OMG, I finished it last night and I’m in total book hangover! It was soooo good! <3
- The Krinar Chronicles by Anna Zaires <— Joy LOVED it!
Joy: On a happy note, author Addison Cain mentioned that she just finished reading Close Encounters by Anna Zaires. I one-clicked it and dove right in. I LOVED IT!!! I finished book one and just started two of the trilogy. I was hooked immediately. I think I’ll be sad to see this couples story end.
BTW, if you like the dark stuff with lots of heat…Addison Cain is the author that gives it to you. Straight, no chaser! She’s not for the faint of heart. Her alpha’s a the biggest A-holes ever, they’re kinky, kinky, kinky, take what they want (non-con), and make you love them by the end of the story. They’re the alpha men you hate to love. Her Facebook group, Addison Cain’s Dark Longing’s Lounge is hilarious and a bit x-rated but we have a ton of fun.
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES
- The Seeker: Irin Chronicles Book Seven by Elizabeth Hunter <— ELIZABETH HUNTER ALERT!!! And it can be read as a standalone! “He’s a scribe looking for answers. If only a cagey—and frustratingly attractive—singer will let him help.”
- The Book of Magic by by George R. R. Martin, Scott Lynch, Elizabeth Bear, Garth Nix, Gardner Dozois
- Blood Prince: A Standalone Fantasy Romance by Celia Aaron
- Courting The Cat Whisperer: A Nocturne Falls Universe story by Wynter Daniels
- The Witch’s Enchanted Alien: A Nocturne Falls Universe story by Fiona Roarke
- Magic’s Crown: A Nocturne Falls Universe story by Sela Carsen
- The Lion, The Witch, and The Secret Garden: A Nocturne Falls Universe story by Larissa Emerald and Kristen Painter
- Longing for Her Wolves: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance (Hungry for Her Wolves Book 2) by Tara West
- Sentinel of Darkness (Darkness Series Book 8) by Katie Reus <— A DRAGON SHIFTER SAVE HER… “…Dagen has finally met his mate—except he insults her the first time they meet. He’s not too proud to grovel to get back into her good graces. But when a threat from her past emerges, he realizes that he’ll do anything to keep her safe. Even if it means dying—or losing her forever…”
- The Krinar’s Informant: A Krinar World Novel by Charmaine Pauls
- Four Kings (The Rothhaven Trilogy Book 2) by C.J. Pinard and Cassie Alexandra
- Rachel’s Totem (Cougar Falls Book 1) by Marie Harte
- An Uncontrollable Passion (Outer Worlds Passion Series Book 1) by Evelyn Lederman
- Dark Soul (An Ascended Angels Chronicle ) by Kim Petersen
- A Matter of Pride (Cougar Falls Book 5) by Marie Harte
- Josh (Shifter World: Royals and Alphas Book 3) by Dana Archer
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks <— NICHOLAS SPARKS ALERT!!!! “...When the two strangers cross paths, their connection is as electric as it is unfathomable . . . but in the immersive days that follow, their feelings for each other will give way to choices that pit family duty against personal happiness in devastating ways. Illuminating life’s heartbreaking regrets and enduring hope, EVERY BREATH explores the many facets of love that lay claim to our deepest loyalties–while asking the question, How long can a dream survive?”
- Wilder: The Wild Duet Book 2 by Colet Abedi
- A Year of Extraordinary Moments (A Magnolia Grove Novel) by Bette Lee Crosby
- Love Renewed (Second Chance With You Book 2) by Lorana Hoopes
- Christina and the Rebel Affair (Scandalous Series Book 6) by R. Linda
- Listen, Pitch (There’s No Crying in Baseball Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale <— SHE’S HIS NOSY MAIL CARRIER NEIGHBOR… 🙂 “...By the time his uncle, the successor to his father’s criminal empire, thinks to look for him, Rhys has made too big of a name for himself to be taken out quietly, and he wants to keep it that way. Fast forward eight years, and Rhys is living life one breath at a time, just waiting for the other shoe to drop. That shoe coming in the form of a nosy neighbor who has no idea just how hot she is in her mail carrier uniform…”
- Fatal Bond (Jamie Bond Mysteries Book 5) by Gemma Halliday & Jennifer Fischetto
- Ensnared (The Accidental Billionaires Book 1) by J. S. Scott
- Dream (Rosewood Bay Series Book 4) by Carly Phillips
- Hot SEAL, Rusty Nail (SEALs In Paradise ) by Teresa Reasor
- Undeniable Rush (Furious Rush Book 3) by S.C. Stephens <— S.C. STEPHENS ALERT!!! THESE MUST BE READ IN ORDER!!!
- Winter Cottage by Mary Ellen Taylor
- Love Like This (Seven Shores Romance) by Melissa Brayden
- After Burn (Lost Kings MC #10) by Autumn Jones Lake
- AT LONG LAST (The Playas Series – Book 4) by Brenda Jackson
- Diesel (Savage MC–Tennessee Chapter Book 2) by Jordan Marie <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “I’ve only truly loved two things in my life. My club and my son. I gave up one, trying to keep the other safe. It worked, too… until an enemy took my son. But he made one mistake— He left me breathing...”
- Loyalty’s Betrayal (Masters’ Admiralty) by Mari Carr and Lila Dubois
- The Heartless Boyfriend (The Bad Boyfriend series Book 2) by <— SHE ENTERS A COOKING COMPETITION & SHE HAS A NEW ROOMMATE… “…Hours after losing her restaurant, chef Delilah Lua enters a cooking competition thousands of miles away from home. Winning would resurrect the dream that’s been stolen from her. If–no, when–she wins, she’ll go back with the capital to open her own place and enough fame to do it with flair. Her roommate, though, is a delicious surprise she hadn’t anticipated… …but she’s not sure how to have her cake and eat it, too...”
- House of York by Charlotte Byrd <— DARK READ ALERT!! SHE’S BEEN TAKEN… “Taken and imprisoned, I become a captive after a date goes horribly wrong. I will do anything to escape. Easton Bay, a dangerous billionaire, is supposed to be my enemy, but he risks everything to help me. He is my beacon of light in this place of darkness...”
- Sigh (Suited for Sin Series Book 2) by Angel Payne
- One Hot Summer Night: A Contemporary Romance (Secret Heart Ink Book 3) by Deborah Cooke <—- OOOOH SOUNDS A BIT FORBIDDENY AND ANGSTY!!! “One hot summer night, Lexi takes a chance and surrenders to temptation. She’s been interested in mysterious Gabe for a long time and isn’t surprised to discover he understands pleasure well enough to have invented it. But secrets come to light in the morning: Gabe and Lexi have met before—he remembers what she has tried to forget. He doesn’t know about the baby she gave up and she didn’t know about the wife he took to honor his brother’s memory…”
- Beautiful Chaos by Riley Hart & Devon McCormack <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!! They both suffer from personal demons… “...I’ve confined myself behind these walls for protection. I have my reasons, but that doesn’t change the profound loneliness I’ve discovered in the process. Then one day I find myself drifting toward the window to see him. Corey Marshall, my new neighbor. Quiet, reserved, and cute as can be. He infects my thoughts, becomes the image I fantasize about...”
- Boy Shattered <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Berlin (International Guy Book 8) by Audrey Carlan
- The Christmas Company by Alys Murray
- The Acorn Tattoo (Neverland Series Book 1) by Alyse Miller
- Alphas of Seduction by Victoria Blue, M. Clarke, Avery Flynn, Anissa Garcia, Jenna Jacob, Isabella LaPearl, Mickey Miller, Lauren Rowe), K.M. Scott, Sierra Simone <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT!!! “The hottest heroes. Their greatest challenge. Nothing they’ve ever conquered will equal the ultimate quest of all–or the excitement of that journey. Nobody knows this better than twelve of your favorite romance fiction stars, bringing you their ultimate alpha males in short stories meant to make you smile, swoon, and celebrate the best part about falling in love…”
- The Thunderproof Sky (Sophie Shields Book 4) by Loretta Lost
- No White Knight (Secrets of Stone Book 8) by Angel Payne and Victoria Blue
- Wedding Belles: A Novel in Four Parts
- Secrets of a (Somewhat) Sunny Girl by Karen Booth
- H.A.L.O. Redeemed: A Broken HALO Novel (Broken H.A.L.O. Book 2) by Jillian Neal
- Vigilant Love (McAllister Security Book 3) by Té Russ
- Hook (Montana Bounty Hunters Book 5) by Delilah Devlin
- Off the Ice: A Breakaway Novel by L.P. Dover <— HOCKEY STAR ALERT!!! “…After being on the show, people don’t recognize me for hockey anymore, even with just winning the Stanley Cup for my team. That’s why I’m spending the off season in a remote cabin in Wyoming where the chances of people knowing me are slim. Space is what I need, but when a down to earth beauty needs help on her ranch, I can’t resist. Meghan Taylor is exactly what I’ve been looking for, even though I’m not the kind of man she wants...”
- A Lake House Holiday: A Small-Town Christmas Romance Novel by Megan Squires
- The Long Walk (The Bridge Book 2) by Jill Cox
- Ben (The 13 Book 4) by Anne L. Parks
- When We Were Young: A Novel (The Baxter Family) by Karen Kingsbury
- Night at the Opera (An American Heiress) by Stacy Henrie <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! SHE HELPS AN INJURED MAN... “…When American heiress Gwen Barton aids an injured gentleman in an opera box in London, she shares a kiss with the stranger that changes her life. More determined than ever to be herself, in spite of the limp she’s sustained since childhood, she will marry for love and not a title. She also resolves to learn the identity of the man she helped—and kissed. Surely he can’t be the irritating Avery Winfield, though…”
- Blood in the Water (Boston Syndicate Book 2) by Michelle St. James
- Taken by Storm (The Perfect Storm Duet Book 2) by Annalise Delaney
- Duked: Duke One (The Duke Society Book 1) by Gina Robinson
- Mr. Nice Guy by Jennifer Miller & Jason Feifer
- You Were Always Mine: A Novel by Nicole Baart <— SINGLE MOM & A TRAGEDY (AND REVEAL!!) “…Jessica Chamberlain, newly separated and living with her two sons in a small Iowa town, can’t believe that a tragedy in another state could have anything to do with her. But when her phone rings one quiet morning, her world is shattered. As she tries to pick up the pieces and make sense of what went wrong, Jess begins to realize that a tragic death is just the beginning. Soon she is caught in a web of lies and half-truths—and she’s horrified to learn that everything leads back to her seven-year-old adopted son, Gabriel...”
- Dear Santa: A Novel by Nancy Naigle
- Rough & Ready (Lightning Book 3) by Tracy Wolff <— FOOTBALL STAR ALERT!! “…Before I got sidelined by an injury, my time on the court taught me that pro athletes are all flash and no substance. Sure, Tanner Green talks a good game and wields a big checkbook, but I’m not buying the whole good guy routine. Still, it’s hard to miss all the good he’s doing for my rec center and even harder to ignore the way one look from him makes me tremble in all the best ways...”
- Bad Boy Next Door: Downey Brothers Series by Mara Leigh <— NEIGHBORS!! “…When the new girl moved in, I felt like the luckiest guy alive. She wants to keep things casual, but there’s nothing remotely casual about the intense fire between us. Or how her anger’s gonna burn when she finds out that I’m not the Nick she thinks I am...”
- Firebrew by Liz Crowe <— One wounded hero + one shattered heroine = an untraditional romance for the ages. “...Trey Lattimer seems a little young to be retired from firefighting and, at first, he’s just another guy for Jane to conquer. But the harder she tries, the more mysterious he becomes, until his presence in her life does nothing but wreak havoc on her psyche...”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- Wilder (The Wild Ones Book 3) by C.M. Owens
- Reveling in Sin (Sin Trilogy Book 3) by Meghan March – October 23rd 2018
- The Society (Ascension Book 4) by K.A. Linde – October 23rd 2018
- Tempting Brooke: A Big Sky Novella by Kristen Proby – October 23rd 2018
- Not Quite Over You (Happily Inc) by Susan Mallery – October 23rd 2018
- York (The Vorge Crew Book 3) by Laurann Dohner – October 23rd 2018
- Shadow and Ice (Gods of War) by Gena Showalter – October 23rd 2018
- Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass) by Sarah J. Maas – October 23rd 2018
- Big Stick: An Aces Hockey Novel by Kelly Jamieson – October 23rd 2018
- The Sweetest Thing by Judith McNaught – October 23rd 2018
- A Brand New Ending (Stay Book 2) by Jennifer Probst – October 23rd 2018
- Loose Ends by Kristen Ashley – October 23rd 2018
- Trailer Park Heart by Rachel Higginson – October 23rd 2018
- Fall (VIP Book 3) by Kristen Callihan – October 23rd 2018
- Wild Blood: The Trueborn Saga Book 1 by Samantha Wolfe – October 24th 2018
- One Week Hating You: One Week Series Book 2 (standalone) by Roya Carmen – October 25th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).