WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! L.J. SHEN’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!! Dirty Headlines ➔➔➔➔
THEY HATE EACH OTHER (and they once had a one night stand and now he’s her boss!! GAH!!!) 😉
“…Now he’s staring me down like I’m the dirt under his Italian loafers, and I’m supposed to take it.
But the thing about being Judith “Jude” Humphry is I have nothing to lose.Brooklyn girl.Infamously quirky.Heir to a stack of medical bills and a tattered couch.
When he looks at me from across the room, I see the glint in his eyes, and that makes us rivals…”
HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! Some of our favorite authors have new releases that just went live today (like that one there to the left 😉 ) and there’s excitement!!
Jan: The new Christina Lauren shiny about Josh and Hazel has downloaded onto my kindle so I’m gonna start that later today. 😀
bev: Jan it just came in on my kindle too. …this sounds gooood.
Grey: Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren. Loved. It. It gave me Beautiful Player-ish vibes, which obviously, is a huge plus, being as though Player is one of my Top Ten ever. But this book isn’t a copy cat, it was more of a practiced ease and style of writing, you know? I just… Loved. It.
And also!!! A highly loved trilogy just became complete, today, and I have fun little “FIVE FUN FACTS tidbits” by the author ➔ Jessica Ruben’s latest book just went live and the “Vincent and Eve Trilogy” is now complete + Five Fun Facts!!
P.S. While you’re here, don’t forget to check out my latest reviews (and yesterday’s earlybirds!!):
- Monday Earlybird Book Releases <— Yesterday’s earlybirds ANNNNNND….
- Book Review – Cross Her Heart by Sarah Pinborough <— PSYCH-THRILLER & this book just went live today!
- Book Review – Bring Down the Stars by Emma Scott <— LOVE TRIANGLE DELICIOUSNESS ALERT!!
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Leverage in Death: In Death Series, Book 47 by J.D. Robb
- Flirting with Forever by Kendall Ryan
- Face Off: Evelyn Talbot, Book 3 by Brenda Novak
- Passionate Rivals by Radclyffe
- Consumed: Deep in Your Veins Series, Book 4 by Suzanne Wright
- Head Games by Mary B. Morrison
- Captive Beauty by Natasha Knight
- Beneath the Scars: Masters of the Shadowlands, Volume 13 by Cherise Sinclair
- The Duke with the Dragon Tattoo: Victorian Rebels Series, Book 6 by Kerrigan Byrne
- The Wedding from Hell by J.R. Ward
- In His Father’s Footsteps by Danielle Steel
- Through the Fire: Rocky Mountain K9 Unit Series, Book 4 by Katie Ruggle
- Their Ruthless Sadist: Office Intrigue, Book 5 by Nicole Edwards
- Veronica’s Dragon: A SciFi Alien Romance: Icehome Series, Book 2 by Ruby Dixon
- Disgrace by Brittainy C. Cherry
- Shadow Kissed: Witch’s Rebels Series, Book 1 by Sarah Piper
- One Wild Night by A.L. Jackson
- Lover: Survivor, Book 2 by T.M. Smith
- Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
- Second Time Sweeter: A Blessings Novel: Blessings Series, Book 9 by Beverly Jenkins
- Hard Sell: The 21 Wall Street Series, Book 2 by Lauren Layne
- A.C.H.E. by M. Never
- Stripped from You by M. Never
- Dagger’s Edge: A Brute Force Novel, Book 2 by Lora Leigh
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- Binding 13: Boys of Tommen #1 by Chloe Walsh <— MELINDA LOVED IT!!!
Melinda: I have just finished a fantastic book. You know the one, can’t go to bed, walking around with book in hand. And the annoying family that make you reread the same page 10 times. Drum roll it’s called “Binding 13” recommended by Jan easy 5 stars. I loved it. It’s a rugby player book. The book is written really well. I think it’s 825 pages. The author is Chloe Walsh.
- Some Sort of Crazy (Natalie and Miles): A Happy Crazy Love Novel by Melanie Harlow <— JR IS INTO THIS ONE!
JR: I just finished Some Sort of Crazy by Melanie Harlow. Not sure why I started with book 2, but it was a fun read.
- Made Mine: A Protectors / Made Marian Crossover by Sloane Kennedy <— M/M ROMANCE!!! Traci enjoyed this one!
Traci: I finished Made Mine this morning. A crossover book between Lucy Lennox’s Made Marian series and Sloan Kennedy’s Protectke series. It’s a MM Romance. So good…
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES
- Dark Sentinel (Carpathian Novel, A) by Christine Feehan <— CHRISTINE FEEHAN ALERT!! “After the devastating loss of her entire family, Lorraine Peters heads to the woods searching for peace of mind and anything to quell the anger in her soul. Instead, she stumbles upon a scene of horrific violence, as one man lies helpless in the face of three attackers…”
- Night and Silence (October Daye) by Seanan McGuire
- Love is the Law: That Old Black Magic (Heart’s Desired Mate) by Melissa Snark
- Dragon Waves: A Shifters in Love Fun & Flirty Romance (Dragon Island Hideaway Book 2) by Rinelle Grey
- Blood, Sweat, and Tears (Blood Vice Book 6) by Angela Roquet
- Dragon Avenged: Immortal Dragons Epilogue by Ophelia Bell
- A Monster Like Me (Heart of Darkness Book 2) by Pamela Sparkman
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- Redemption (Vincent and Eve Book 3) by Jessica Ruben <— TRILOGY CONCLUSION IS LIVE!!! And you can also check out today’s post ➔ Jessica Ruben’s latest book just went live and the “Vincent and Eve Trilogy” is now complete + Five Fun Facts!!
- Cowboy SEAL Christmas (Navy SEAL Cowboys) by Nicole Helm
- Bound for Sin (A Frontiers of the Heart novel) by Tess LeSue
- The Trials of Tiffany Trott by Isabel Wolff
- Paradise by the Dashboard Light by Kathryn R. Biel <— SHE’S IN LOVE WITH HIM BUT HE’S IN LOVE WITH HER TWIN!!! GASP!!“…Ian and Rio were best friends growing up. Complication #1: The friend zone.Rio’s been in love with Ian for as long as she can remember. Complication #2: Unrequited love.
Ian was in love with Rio’s twin sister. Complication #3: Will he ever see her as anything but a replacement for his first love?
Oh, and then there’s that little secret Rio’s hiding. Complication #4: Deceit and lies…”
- The Only Exception (The Family Way Book 7) by Leona Morgan
- A Christmas by the Sea by Melody Carlson
- Leverage in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel (In Death, Book 47) by J.D. Robb <— J.D. ROBB’S LATEST!!! “Lieutenant Eve Dallas puzzles over a bizarre suicide bombing in a Wall St. office building in Leverage in Death, the latest in the #1 New York Times bestselling series from J.D. Robb…’
- When the Lights Go Out by Mary Kubica
- To Love (The McNally Series Book 1) by Laura Scott
- In His Father’s Footsteps: A Novel by Danielle Steel <— DANIELLE STEEL ALERT!! “...while his parents were thrown together by chance, Max chooses a perfect bride to start the perfect American family. An opulent society wedding. A honeymoon in Tahiti. A palatial home in Greenwich. Max’s lavish lifestyle is unimaginable to his cautious old-world father and mother. Max wants to follow his father’s example and make his own fortune. But after the birth of children, and with a failing marriage, he can no longer deny that his wife is not the woman he thought she was…”
- Kiss the Girl (The Naughty Princess Club) by Tara Sivec <— TARA SIVEC ALERT!! BROKE DIVORCEE & THE MILLIONAIRE PLAYBOY… “…Her ex-husband took away her voice and her self-confidence, and Ariel is drowning under a sea of debt to afford the alimony she has to pay him. She refuses to ever fall for a man’s charms again, and is determined to make her own way. When her house and her beloved antiques are taken by the bank after too many missed payments, Ariel finds herself adrift until the infuriatingly charming Eric Sailor comes to her rescue...”
- Cross Her Heart: A Novel by Sarah Pinborough
- Hard Sell (21 Wall Street) by Lauren Layne
- Mess Me Up (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC Book 1) by Lani Lynn Vale <— HE DOESN’T EVEN KNOW HER NAME… “…Nobody would know by looking at him that he used to play professional football. Not with the Bear Bottom MC cut covering his back, and definitely not with his friendly smile completely obliterated. No longer is there charm in each smooth word that comes out of his mouth. What’s left is an angry, bitter, scared man that’s terrified one day he’s going to wake up and his entire world is going to be gone. Nobody knows what drove him to leave the game he loved—nobody but her. She’s the one person that has helped him make it through the dark days and even darker nights. She’s the bright and shining star in his pitch-black sky. And he doesn’t even know her name…”
- Siren in Waiting (Texas Sirens Book 5) by Lexi Blake
- Breathless (Merciless Book 3) by W. Winters <— OH WOW THIS BLURB!!!!!!!! “...I was weak for her and should’ve known better. I should’ve known she could never love a man like me. She brought out a side of me that I wish had stayed dead. I won’t make the same mistake twice. I don’t care how much she begs me…”
- Misadventures with a Master (Misadventures Book 13) by Meredith Wild & Mia Michelle
- The Wrong Man (Alpha Men Book 3) by Natasha Anders <— NATASHA ANDERS ALERT!!! “…After a broken engagement, Lia’s looking to someday find the right man and settle down. That’s some day. Now it’s all about the night. A hot, meaningless fling with a magnificently weathered blue-eyed stud like Sam couldn’t hurt: he’s sexy, and sure he’s arrogant, but best of all, he’s here. In other words, he’s perfect…for now. But when Sam is wounded in the line of duty and left in Lia’s tender loving care, all bets are off…”
- Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren <— CHRISTINA LAUREN ALERT!!! SHE’S TOOO MUCH TO HANDLE… “Josh Im has known Hazel since college, where her zany playfulness proved completely incompatible with his mellow restraint. From the first night they met—when she gracelessly threw up on his shoes—to when she sent him an unintelligible email while in a post-surgical haze, Josh has always thought of Hazel more as a spectacle than a peer. But now, ten years later, after a cheating girlfriend has turned his life upside down, going out with Hazel is a breath of fresh air. Not that Josh and Hazel date. At least, not each other…”
- One More Moment (Shaughnessy Brothers: Band on the Run) by Samantha Chase <— ROCK STAR AND SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHO HE IS & SHE JUST WANTS TO HELP HIM… “…When Charlotte Clark offers to pay for Julian Grayson’s coffee, the world-famous drummer assumes she wants something from him. But Charlotte has no idea who he is, and Julian can’t resist keeping up the charade—being incognito is a novelty and a relief. He’ll have to tell her…eventually…”
- Flight of a Maori Goddess (The Sea of Freedom Trilogy Book 3) by Sarah Lark
- The Rebel (The Rockwell Legacy Book 1) by Jennifer Bernard
- Bastard Prince (Royals Undone Book 2) by Nana Malone
- Their Ruthless Sadist (Office Intrigue Book 5) by Nicole Edwards <— HE’S A SADIST & HE WARNED THEM… “…Any masochist who seeks me out knows that if they trespass, I will gladly shatter them and walk away, leaving them for someone else to put back together. Yet the cowboy and the pretty boy have given themselves to me. They have agreed to play by my rules and there is only one: THERE ARE NO RULES. I have warned them…”
- Hot SEAL, Salty Dog: A Brotherhood Protectors Crossover Novel (SEALs in Paradise) by Elle James
- Hot As Sin: A Bad Habit Novella (Bad Habit Book 4) by J.T. Geissinger
- Things We Never Said by Nick Alexander
- Undetected (Treasure Hunter Security Book 8) by Anna Hackett
- Timid (Lark Cove Book 2) by Devney Perry <— DEVNEY PERRY ALERT!!! HE DOESN’T NOTICE HER… “…The one man she desperately wants to take notice struggles to remember her name. Year after year, Willa stands by, watching as the bartender slash playboy drowns his demons in beer and sex. Then one night, he shows up at her door, suddenly aware that the girl he’s seen around Lark Cove is now a beautiful woman. Except what he doesn’t remember is that this visit isn’t his first…”
- Rebellious River: Men of Mercy, Book 5 by Lindsay Cross
- Down To You: Rockstar Romance (Sixth Street Bands Book 5) by Jayne Frost
- One Fall Day (A Clean Contemporary Romance) by Rachel Matthews
- Circus in a Shot Glass by Beth Overmyer <— SHE’S AN ALCOHOLIC & THEN SHE MEETS HIM… “…She’s drinking herself to an early grave, but when an Englishman shows up, Scotch decides to try to sober up and remember her past so she doesn’t lose this connection she feels with him. Ardal works in the shop next door. His displays of kindness…”
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Mess Me Up (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC Book 1) by Lani Lynn Vale – September 6th 2018
- Muse by Katy Evans – September 14th 2018
- Professor Feelgood (Masters of Love Book 2) by Leisa Rayven – September 16th 2018
- Dane’s Storm by Mia Sheridan – September 17th 2018
- Rebel Hard (Hard Play Book 2) by Nalini Singh – September 18th 2018
- Don’t Trust A Killer by Cynthia Eden – September 18th 2018
- I Know You Know: A Novel by Gilly Macmillan – September 18th 2018
- Vampires Like It Hot: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands – September 18th 2018
- Why Not Tonight (Happily Inc) by Susan Mallery – September 18th 2018
- Restless Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs Book 2) by Carrie Ann Ryan – September 18th 2018
- Misadventures with a Speed Demon (Misadventures Book 14) by Chelle Bliss – September 18th 2018
- Happily Ever After (Runaway Princess: Flicka #5) by Blair Babylon – September 18th 2018
- Time’s Convert: A Novel (All Souls Trilogy) by Deborah Harkness – September 18th 2018
- Booted (Trails of Sin Book 3) by Pam Godwin – September 18th 2018
- Austin by Lauren Runow & Jeannine Colette
- Wicked Wedding: A Wicked Horse Vegas Novel (Left at the Altar Book 4) by Sawyer Bennett – September 20th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).