- E.L. James with her Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy (see my review here)
- Tracey Garvis-Graves with “On the Island: A Novel” (see my review here)
- Jennifer Probst with The Marriage Bargain (see my review here)
- Laurann Dohner with her latest release “Tiger (New Species, Book Seven)” (I reviewed and loved the first book in the series “Fury” – and my friend Tina LOVES this series.)
- Jamie McGuire with Beautiful Disaster (see my review here)
Who has great book taste? WE DO!!!
And some more news…
- E.L. James and the signing tour schedule are up and ready! This is for the East Coast (There will be events in Miami, Chicago, Boston, New Haven (CT), Philadelphia, Bethesda (MD), Long Island, New Jersey, Westchester (NY), and New York City)
- Laura Kaye announces today is the LAST day that her books Hearts In Darkness will be available on sale.
- S.C. Stephens just posted a teaser for her upcoming Thoughtless #3 book:
Because I haven’t done a TL #3 teaser in a while…
Matt opened his mouth to speak, but his loudmouth cousin beat him to it. “To fame, fortune, and scores of loose women!” Griffin downed his shot while the rest of us stared at him.
When Griffin smacked his empty glass on the table, Matt continued with his toast like nothing had happened. “To good friends and good music. May we always have both.”
- Sylvia Day announces an awesome little bit of news —> for her book Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel! One of my favorite books this year!!!:
“Okay. 🙂 If Bared to You drops into the Top 100 on @Amazon, I’ll post readers’ choice of a scene in Gideon’s POV.”