I just came home from work to all sorts of awesome cover reveals, release updates and awesome BARGAIN books that just went on sale! Fun!! In fact, I was telling my husband all about Katy Evan’s “Real” earlier today (I’m aching for another intense bad boy fighter read) and then I come home to her teasing us! (I included it below). 😉
So while I catch up on all details, I figured I’d log it all in a post for the whole bunch of us! Like…
- Amelie Fisher (author of VAIN (The 7 Deadly #1) will also be releasing the second book in her “The 7 Deadly” series called “Greed” – oooooh what a gorgeous cover (see it up there to the left?)!! Wanna read the blurb?
“Gather ‘round, love, because I want you. I want what you have, I want what you don’t have, I want more of what I already have. I want. But if you so much as ask for something in return, go ahead and walk away. Know if you want to play in my world, it’s every man for themselves and the weak become mine. Leeches will be obliterated because I make it my job to destroy them. I protect what’s mine and I take what’s yours…because that’s what I do. I want.My story will not endear me to you and, frankly, I could care less if it does because I’m in this for the money and nothing else. There’s nothing redeeming about me. I’m a corrupt, money hungry, immoral asshole from Los Angeles. I’m every man’s worst nightmare and every girl’s fantasy.I’m Spencer Blackwell…And this is the story about how I went from the world’s most coveted guy to the guy no one wanted around and why I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.”
- Plus!!! Amelie Fisher also has a new gorgeous cover for “Vain” and it is perfect! (check out my Book Review)
- Madeline Sheehan announced a release date for the 3rd book in her FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC motorcycle club bad boy/BAD GUY series!!! She says: “Expected publication date for UnAttainable is: November 4, 2013!” (check out my reviews of #1 & #2)
- K.A. Linde offers us a tidbit from Jack’s POV (short story coming in October 1st 2013!!) – here’s the reading order
“How exactly did you hear about the band? I mean, if you don’t really listen to the music.”
Jack reached into his back pocket and pulled out the folded piece of paper. “I believe a friend of yours gave this to me.” He pointed the girl out in the crowd.
Her eyes were brimming with happiness as she became all giggly. “Well, yeah, that’s Olivia for you,” she said, shrugging. “Oh, I’m Lexi, by the way.” She extended her hand to him.
“Lexi…hmm…I like that,” he said, taking her outstretched hand firmly in his. “Jack. It’s nice to meet you.”
- Willow Aster (author of the fabulous True Love Story – my book review) is releasing another book!!! “In The Fields” will be released September 10th 2013! Wanna see the cover?
- Karina Halle is interviewing authors that have read her sexy Artist trilogy and up next is CC Brown (she loves Javier!!!) 😀 I can’t wait for her upcoming Shooting Scars!!! Releasing this Tuesday (August 20th 2013!) – here’s my Book Review of Javier’s prequel.
- Kelli Maine has just finished her last novel (“Given”) in the “Give and Take” series. She just announced: “THE END!!! Merrick almost killed me in this one. He does that.#Given #LastNovel #WOOHOO” (here’s my Book Review of book #1)
- A.L. Jackson’s cover reveal for her upcoming book “Come to Me Quietly: The Closer to You Series” will be revealed on August 23rd!!! The actual book will be released January 7th 2014.
- Lisa Renee Jones has just put her latest release Escaping Reality (New Adult contemporary Romance) (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen) ON BARGAIN SALE!!! Soooo many keep recommending this one on our Facebook page. The author is celebrating her success!! She says: “Thanks to all my readers for putting Escaping Reality on the USA Today list for 3 weeks in a row”
“I shouldn’t trust him but how do I not when he’s my next breath?”
- Tara Sivec has a new release coming entitled Love and Lists (Chocoholics) (she says ignore the “page” info – it will be a full length novel). This will be a spinoff book in her “Chocolate Lovers” series. Will be released October 1st 2013.
- Shelly Crane posted an excerpt from her brand spankin’ new release “Smash Into You” (which looks awesome!)
I poured shampoo in my hand and waited for her to turn back around. She did with a little smile, wrapping her arm around my leg. I washed and massaged her head and scalp for so long my own hands were pruny. She moaned with her eyes closed as she rubbed my leg up and down.
“Better?” I asked, moving and rubbing down to her shoulders.
“Yes. Thank you,” she groaned. She moved her hand down to my ankle. “You have sexy feet.”
I snickered. “Uh…OK.”
“I’m serious. You don’t believe me?” She smiled, turning a little. “Don’t ever wear flip-flops. You’ll cause a riot.”
- CJ Roberts (of the Dark Duet series fame) is the ultimate tease!!!!! Look what she just posted on Facebook!!!
My body is practically itchy to begin writing. I can’t wait! “Matthew Reed believed in few things with absolute certainty. He believed in order. He believed in control over oneself. He believed that if one lived their life according to these two principles, anything could be achieved.” — Untitled, by CJ Roberts
- Katy Evans is SUCH A TEASE too!!!!! She posted THIS on her Facebook page!! I think this is in reference to her upcoming book Mine from her “Real” series. November 5th makes me ache! You in the mood for an intense romance with a bad boy that will make you squirem (uncomfortably and in love-en-ly?) —> Real!!!! Read it. (check out my book review)
- Elizabeth Reyes celebrates the release of her latest “bad boy boxer” book “Abel (5th Street #4)” (from her 5th Street Series) with a contest!! (here’s my Book Review of book #1 – “Noah”)
- M.S. Willis’s book Control, and sounds all romance-scary like. I can’t wait to get to it.
- J.M Darhower’s upcoming re-release of her fantastic “Sempre” book (it was picked up by Gallery Books) is on sale for PRE-ORDER. I’d totally get this if I were you. It was one of my absolute favorites, and a freshly edited version? Awesomeness!!!!! (check out my Book Review)
- Sylvia Day will be on TV tomorrow. She posts:
“I’ll be on Good Day NY tomorrow around 9 am chatting about the writing life and my books. via @MyFoxNY”
- Congratulations to Ryan Winfield for his huge success with his latest novel, Jane’s Melody (check out my review):
“It’s been a dream come true this week to see my latest novel, JANE’S MELODY, land on the top ten bestseller lists of the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal. What a wonderful journey since that first book launch party on Capitol Hill that many of you attended, and I will never forget those of you who were so supportive of my writing early on.— feeling blessed.”
- Alison G. Bailey, author of one of my latest favorite books “Present Perfect” (check out my review) says (and asks):
“I ended up making an outline for Brad’s book. Too many thoughts floating around in my head. I’m feeling sassy. Would y’all like me to share a line from Past Imperfect?”sidenote from Maryse: HECK YAH!!!!!! 😀
- Richelle Mead just posted the movie trailer for “Vampire Academy“!!! OMG one of my favorite series ever!!! (check out my review for #1 – Vampire Academy)
- Jennifer L. Armentrout announces: “The 1st chapter of Origin (Lux Series #4) will be released Friday, August 15 on Hypable at 1pm EST. https://www.hypable.com/” <— AWESOME series!!! This book will be released August 27th 2013.
- Tons of our favorite authors are heading to (or are already in) Vegas for the Naughty Mafia author signing!! I’m so happy for ’em!! And a bit green with envy. 😉 Kristen Proby just “Facebook’d” this: “Made it!! It’s HOT. And not very busy. The Naughty Mafia isn’t here yet. Lol” she also warns: “Remember: what happens in Vegas….. Ends up on film and in photos, plastered all over social media. *slowly backs away from the bar*” <—- Tee hee!!!! 😉
Wow, this was great!! Thanks for sharing the news!! What are you reading now, Maryse?
I am reading a book called “The Parts I Remember”. It’s college aged and she’s a very bad girl doing very bad things but it’s not in the same vein of what we usually read. While I thought there might be romance potential, I think this is more of a “lesson learned” kind of book, ya know?
Here’s the link on Amazon: https://amzn.to/17O7h6P
I do! Look forward to hearing what you think about it! I just finished God-Shaped Hole and April & Oliver, both different from what i have been reading and really heavy in different ways, so am looking for something less emotional. LOTS of good choices; decisions, decisions 🙂
Good news everywhere!!! Yeeee!!!
Just started reading Escaping Reality I am hooked!!! It’s going to be a late night of reading!!
The first chapter of Origin is a sample on IBooks already. Man have I missed Daemon!!
Two things stand out on this list. One, CJ Roberts–Bring it on, and hurry up! And Two, OMG the Vampire Academy trailer looks realllly good. I love Richelle Mead, and that was a fantastic YA series
So when does Greed come out? It looks GOOD (not just the cover). I snatched up Control for .99. There are so many of these books listed that I can’t wait for. I put reminders in my computer so I wont forget about them. I can’t wait to watch the VA trailer when I get a break. I LOVED that series. I just finished Into The Deep by Samantha Young last night and I really liked it.
Thomas a d Eddie’s book cover was revealed today!! Scanguard Vampires by Tina Folsom yaaaay 🙂
I finished Escaping Reality by Lisa Renee Jones!! Loved it! **Spoiler – Cliffhanger** Can’t wait for the next one to come out!! Does anyone know when?
Lisa- next book is expected out in October