<— HAPPY TUESDAY NEW RELEASE DAY!! Not the biggest list in the world today, but a few have given me huge blurb jolts, including that one to the left. Layla by Colleen Hoover!!! HOLY MOLY I’M STARTING IT NOW!!! 😀 *squeeeeeeee*
Also Stay for Me (blurb jolt!! The actor and the single mom), and one from yesterday Bonus Kisses (she’s falling for her dying sister’s husband. Eeeeeep!!) Also, Louder Than Love is officially a re-release today, but one that I went CRAZY for back in 2013.
Yep, it may be a smaller list but it be mighty in awesomeness!! 😉 LET’S READ!!!!
And while you’re here, don’t forget to check out:
- Freya Barker’s “Bonus Kisses” is LIVE & it sounds INCREDIBLE! Just wait until you read the premise + excerpt… <— Today’s newsletter sponsor and it gave me a serious blurb jolt!!!
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 12-07-2020 <— Yesterday’s!!
TODAY’S BLASTS FROM OUR BOOK PAST 😀 !!
- 1 year ago today, this Kristin Hanna book 5 STAR rocked my world (and had me on the edge of my seat SO many times)!! Book Review – The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- 2 years ago, this book had us ALL in an edge-of-your seat, romance angst, forbidden love frenzy!! HOLY. MOLY!!!!! Book Review – Heartbreak Warfare by Heather M. Orgeron & Kate Stewart
- 4 years ago today, I posted this reading order so that some of us would get some relief from book #1. 😉 Kim Holden – Bright Side Series Reading Order
- 5 years ago, I was titillated by this forbidden romance/marital strife book! Book Review – Pure Abandon by Jeannine Colette
- 5 years ago, we also had TONS of fun with our confessions for this topic. 😉 What a post!! Bad reviews that actually make you want to read the book!
- 6 years ago today, we made this ultimate list. ‘Cause you know if it’s on here, it’s got to be AMAZING! Books that are “re-read” good!
- 7 years ago, I was going down the exciting “Evan Arden” rabbit hole. What a delightful angsty, bad-ass mess that was!! Book Review – Otherwise Unharmed by Shay Savage
- 9 years ago today, Kristen Ashley (with her hero bad boy “Ty”) rocked my world again!! Here’s my 5 star Book Review – Lady Luck by Kristen Ashley
- 9 years ago, I started this one, and was already so blown away, I had to tell you guys about it! Currently Reading… Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia
- 10 years ago today, I was HEAD-OVER-HEELS over this series!! Currently Reading…Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
- 11 years ago, I jumped into this one ’cause I was needing something… anything that had that “BDB feel”. AND I FOUND IT! Here’s my 4.5 star Book Review – Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian
- ➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
- ➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔➔ AUDIBLE SUPER-DEAL for the first 6 months! 😲😲 Robin found us this one!!
- Layla by Colleen Hoover
- From Our First (Promise Me Book 4) by Carrie Ann Ryan
- Courting Trouble (A Goode Girls Romance Book 2) by Kerrigan Byrne
- The Daydream Cabin by Carolyn Brown
- Stay for Me (The Arrowood Brothers Book 4) by Corinne Michaels
- Steele: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer Bennett
- Going Green by Nick Spalding
- Stay for Me: The Arrowood Brothers, Book 4 by Corinne Michaels
- The Fold Complete Series Boxed Set Audible Logo Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Sabrina B. Scales
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! EXTENDED THROUGH DECEMBER ☃️🎄🎄☃️!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 3 months for a super-bargain US, Canada and UK!! 😀
➔➔➔ AUDIBLE SUPER-DEAL for the first 6 months! Robin found us this one!!
- Louder Than Love by Jessica Topper <— EX-ROCK STAR & OMG I LOVED THIS ONE LIKE CRAZY & it’s just been re-released – LIVE TODAY (and will now be available in paperback too!!) 😀 P.S. Here’s my 4.5 STAR review.
Lisa: Read Louder Than Love!!! More mature H/h, a widower and a washed up rock star. But its not really a rock star romance. Its just……amazing. One of my favorites.
Maryse: I LOVED Louder Than Love (2nd half really makes it shine!)
Jean: I loved Louder Than Love!
Jen: I started Louder Than Love this afternoon and I am loving it. I have already cried twice and laughed out loud multiple times and I am only 20% in.
- Not What I Expected by Jewel E. Ann <— JEWEL E. ANN’S LATEST & IT’S BACK ON TODAY’S LIST ’cause our fellow readers are LOVING IT! I KNEW that would happen!!! 😀
Lisa A: Just want to give some feedback on Not What I Expected by Jewel E Ann. It was amazing guys!! It’s not what I’ve come to typically expect from her. It was a lot lighter, but funny as all heck and just a slice of true life.
As I mentioned in my review of it, who of us hasn’t contemplated holding a pillow over our husband’s head as he slept, or dreamed of just living somewhere all alone in your own space with no one to answer to. It’s a story about losing yourself and the journey to rediscovery. I am sure you will see yourselves within the pages and it will cause you to think!!
Amy: This book was so good. I definitely recommend it!
Summer: I loved it!
Leslie: One clicked! Thanks ladies. In the middle of First, that one is so so good! I’ll start this one next. Keep Em’ coming!!
Rae: Jewel E Anne thanks Maryse.
- The Crazy Good SEAL Series: Books 1-3 by Rachel Robinson <— SUPER-BARGAIN SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! I read the first two books and I LOVED THEM!! Book Review – Crazy Good & Book Review – Set In Stone.
Lori: Great review! I definitely agree with your rating. I’m a sucker for a huge alpha badass! When I got teary eyed during the first chapter, I knew it was going to be a good read. The tear soaked head of her little dog….mush I tell you!
Ashley: Just finished this one up last night at midnight because I could NOT put it down (I may end up getting fired from work!). I loved, loved, loved it! I had added it to my wish list because I always have to get up my “courage” to read books that may cause ugly crying and boy did I. ugggggllly. cry. I highly recommend this one….5+ stars for Mav and Windsor.
Theresa: OMG I read months ago and I still remember crying. Loved everyone of those books. You need to read them all.
- Final Girls: A Novel by Riley Sager <— SUPER-BARGAIN PRICE FOR THIS THRILLER!!!! I one-clicked it, and my sister reviewed it on my blog!! When she first commented about it on the blog she said:
Johanne: Oh !!! And I just bought Final Girls by Riley Sager. I like thrillers… The 3 girls survived some massive killings that took place in front of them, each on their own. They do not know each other, just that they are survivors. And then one day, one of the 3 survivors knocks on another’s door and announces that they are now 2. I have goose bumps just thinking about it. THAT I WANT TO READ NOW !!!! lol
P.S. And then she did. And here’s her review.
- 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Twenty-Five <— BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! “…From New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors Donna Grant, Carrie Ann Ryan, Elisabeth Naughton, Corinne Michaels, and Rebecca Zanetti. Five Dark Tales. Five Sensual Stories. Five Page Turners…”
- 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Twenty-Seven <— BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! “From New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors Lexi Blake, J. Kenner, Jennifer L. Armentrout, and Kristen Ashley. Four Dark Tales. Four Sensual Stories. Four Page Turners.
- 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Twenty-Six <— BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! From New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors Larissa Ione, Susan Stoker, Joanna Wylde, and Carly Phillips. Four Dark Tales. Four Sensual Stories. Four Page Turners.
- 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Twenty-Eight <— BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! From New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors Rachel Van Dyken, Laurelin Paige, Kylie Scott, Heather Graham, and Jill Shalvis. Five Dark Tales. Five Sensual Stories. Five Page Turners.
- 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Twenty-Nine <— BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! From New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors Shayla Black, Jennifer Probst, Kristen Proby, and Gena Showalter. Four Dark Tales. Four Sensual Stories. Four Page Turners.
- Leaning Into Series- The Complete Box Set by Lane Hayes
- Black Edge Box Set: Books 1 – 3 by Charlotte Byrd
- Rise Of The Phoenix by Jessica Wayne
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Layla by Colleen Hoover <— COLLEEN HOOVER OMG BLURB JOLT ALERT!!! Buddy read with me??! This one sounds like an angsty doozy!!! The love of his life is attacked, and though she eventually recovers… she’s different. “…In order to put their relationship back on track, Leeds whisks Layla away to the bed-and-breakfast where they first met. Once they arrive, Layla’s behavior takes a bizarre turn. And that’s just one of many inexplicable occurrences. Feeling distant from Layla, Leeds soon finds solace in Willow—another guest of the B&B with whom he forms a connection…”
Michele G: Maryse, I read Layla early (a few months ago)… I LOVED it!! I enjoy that CoHo writes a variety of genres. This one is kind of a paranormal romance. It’s twisty and fun…although there were times I was angry with the characters and wanted to throw my ereader (I resisted of course). I read it in a day…it was addictive!
Shaleen: I have been preparing myself to read this book for months!!! I know it will be worth it though, it always is when it comes to Colleen Hoover’s books.
Maryse: OH I CANNOT WAIT MICHELE!!!! This is totally up my alley and I am SO in the mood for it!! 😀
Michele G: It was a fun read! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts…
- Midlife Ghost Hunter: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction (The Forty Proof Series Book 4) by Shannon Mayer
- Rejected (Shadow Beast Shifters Book 1) by Jaymin Eve
- Madness of the Horde King (Horde Kings of Dakkar Book 3) by Zoey Draven
- The Witch & the Bounty Hunter (Federation of Magic Book 1) by Rachel Medhurst
- Travis’s Gift (Riley’s Pride Book 3) by Sandra R Neeley
- Hades: His Jewel (Steel Chariots MC Book 1) by E. Adamson
- Demon of Darkness (The Hellbound Hellion Book 2) by Tansey Morgan
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- From Our First (Promise Me Book 4) by Carrie Ann Ryan <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Nate Brady and Myra West have been keeping a secret, though not just from their group—also from each other. Getting married when they were barely adults wasn’t in the cards when they made their plans for their future. Divorcing one another amidst pain and heartbreak wasn’t either. Years have passed, wounds have scabbed over and scarred, but their anger remains. If the two can open themselves to the impossible, they might be able to take that second chance…”
- Shine Until Tomorrow by Carla Malden
- Steele: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer Bennett
- Targeted Risk (R.I.S.C. Book 7) by Anna Blakely
- Fire Night: A Devil’s Night Holiday Novella Penelope Douglas <— PENELOPE DOUGLAS ALERT!!!!! *Fire Night is a 28K word Devil’s Night holiday novella suitable for readers 18+. It takes place ten months prior to the epilogue in Nightfall and is told from Kai’s, Damon’s, Will’s, and Michael’s points of view.
- The Taming of a Highlander (Midnight in Scotland Book 2) by Elisa Braden
- An Unexpected Temptation (The Townsbridges Book 5) by Sophie Barnes
- The Flame That Touched My Soul (Fighting Fire Book 2) by Bella Young
- The Perfect Reunion (Perfect Kisses Book 4) by Miley Maine
- Reid: Wild Mustang Security Firm by Delta James and Maren Smith
- Depends On Who’s Asking (SWAT Generation 2.0 Book 12) by Lani Lynn Vale <— HE CAME DOWN THE CHIMNEY TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH! “…One 9-1-1 call later, and she’s ready to defend herself. Only, she gets more than she bargains for when she steps out into her living room and comes face to face with a living, breathing nightmare. And isn’t it just fitting that the man that saves her by coming down the chimney with a large black gun in his hand is named Saint Nicholas?”
- The Class Reunion: A psychological suspense thriller by N.L. Hinkens <— OMINOUS MESSAGE ALERT!! “…Heather Nelson hasn’t seen any of her high school classmates from Iowa in over a decade. When she makes a last minute decision to attend her class reunion, she and her once tight-knit group of friends are surprised at dinner by a delivery of an elaborate forget-me-not floral arrangement. But the accompanying card contains an ominous message: you deserve to die—a message they brush off as an elaborate prank at first...”
- What You See (Sons of the Survivalist Book 3) by Cherise Sinclair <— CHERISE SINCLAIR ALERT!! SHE’S TRYING TO FIND HER BEST FRIEND IN ALASKA! “…Frankie’s BFF and four-year-old son are trapped inside a fanatical militia’s compound. In Alaska, no less. Wilderness rescues are so not in the New Yorker’s skill set. But she’ll figure it out. She must...”
- The Daydream Cabin by Carolyn Brown
- Lani (Devil Souls MC Book 6) by LeAnn Ashers
- IRISH (The Trident Series Book 4) by Jaime Lewis
- Sweet Heart (The Hearts of Sawyers Bend Book 2) by Ivy Layne
- You Had Me at Hockey by Kelly Jamieson <— UPTIGHT HOCKEY STAR ALERT!! “...Now I’m launching a podcast. Getting hockey star Josh Heller as a guest will help gain listeners for sure. I expect a bearded jock with no teeth and nothing to say, but I get a hot as H-E-double-hockey-sticks grouch with a surprisingly dirty mind. My mission to make him laugh is successful, but I want to know why he’s so uptight underneath that panty-dropping smile…”
- The Construction of Cheer: Glover Family Saga & Christian Romance (Shiloh Ridge Ranch in Three Rivers Romance Book 3) by Liz Isaacson
- The Lord’s Desperate Pledge (The Duke’s Pact Book 3) by Kate Archer
- Courting Trouble (A Goode Girls Romance Book 2) by Kerrigan Byrne <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! SHE BROKE HIS HEART!!! “…Honoria’s life as a Viscountess has been nothing but a misery she’d brought upon herself with her own cowardice. Trapped for years in a loveless marriage to a cruel rake, she has been widowed by the consequences of his villainy. Now, she must face the man with the blazing golden eyes of the boy she once worshiped, and the dark past they both share…”
- Purchased Husband (Trophy Husbands Book 4) by Noelle Adams
- Dreaming of Her Best Friend’s Kiss (Cowboy Mountain Christmas Small Town Sweet Romance Book 5) by Jessie Gussman
- Stay for Me (The Arrowood Brothers Book 4) by Corinne Michaels <— THE ACTOR & THE SINGLE MOM ALERT!! “…I’ve always known the truth—I’m no one’s hero. Until I’m forced to move back to Sugarloaf for six months, and Brenna Allen offers me a chance to prove otherwise. She’s everything I never knew I wanted, but can’t have. Her broken heart, perfect face, and adorable children turn my world upside down. Instead of preparing for my next leading role, I’m directing a middle school play for this small-town single mother...”
- All I Want for Christmas: A Collection of Five Holiday-inspired Romances by Tanya Anne Crosby
- Dear Daddy, Please Hold Us (Naughty or Nice Book 3) by Colette Davison <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Soulless: An Enemies-to-Lovers Romance (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy Book 2) by Jade West
- Mistletoe Wishes by JJ Carlson <— HE HATES CHRISTMAS!! “…Harper wants nothing more than to make her bakery, Mistletoe Wishes, a successful franchise. She’s worked hard to get to where she is today and isn’t about to let anything—or anyone— stand in her way. With relationships and romance being at the bottom of her list, Harper finds herself in unfamiliar territory when she meets the sexy Keaton Snow. His aversion and distaste for Christmas and her home town are the only things she doesn’t find attractive about him...”
- The Pass (Smart Jocks Book 5) by Rebecca Jenshak
- Don’t Mess With Texas: Lone Star Rangers Book 1 by K.L. Ramsey
- Going Green by Nick Spalding <— “…Meet Ellie Cooke. When it comes to all things environmental she’s, well, a bit ‘green’. It’s not that she doesn’t care about things like climate change and plastic pollution, it’s just that life has always got in the way of that sort of thing. But when the PR firm Ellie works for is taken over by keen environmentalist Nolan Reece, it’s clear that if she wants to save her job, she’s going to have to get serious about being green—or face being recycled...”
- Here Lies a Saint: A Dark Bully Academy Romance by C.L. Matthews
- One Wild Weekend With Ryder by Lexi Hart
- Consumed: A Dark Stalker Age Gap Romance by Lorrain Allen
- Holly: a sweet, small town Christmas romance (Holidays in Hamlet Book 2) by Jessica Lynch
- Tempt (Secrets and Lies Book 1) by Ainsley Booth <— SHE MEETS HIM IN A TRAIN… “...Sam is the cold-day-in-hell very-bad-idea I want nothing to do with. But one night on a train changes everything, and now I’m tumbling head-over-heels in lust with a man who barely has his life together. At what point in our depraved series of carnal negotiations do I admit to myself that I’m in over my head?”
- Two Truths & a Lime (The Love Game Book 3) by Elizabeth Hayley
- Tempted (The Chased Series Book 2) by Kayla Kelly
- In His Sights (The Law Trilogy: Breaking the Law Book 1) by Haven Rose
- #Blocked: A Social Media Love Story by Savannah Thomas
- Gravity (Wilde Boys Book 1) by Sara Cate <— HE HAS AN OFFER… “...It’s been two years since my sister and her boyfriend were killed in a plane crash. The last person I expected to show up on my doorstep was his father, Alistair Wilde. Yet, he came with an offer I’d be an idiot to pass up: be his son’s girlfriend for three months, live with the two of them in a remote house, and the one million dollars is mine. The challenge turns out to be harder than I expected...”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Romantic Pact by Meghan Quinn – December 10th 2020
- Sisi’s Alpine Christmas: A heartwarming, grown-up couple, friends-to-lovers holiday romance (Niccolò Count of Marezza Book 1) by Soleil – December 12th 2020
- About Tomorrow… by Abbi Glines – December 14th 2020
- Dream Chaser (Dream Team Book 2) by Kristen Ashley – December 15th 2020
- Bailed Out (The Anna Albertini Files Book 2) by Rebecca Zanetti – December 15th 2020
- On The Rebound (Steinbeck U) by L A Cotton – December 15th 2020
- Smoke: The Carelli Family Saga, Book One by Eden Butler – December 15th 202
- He Made Me Stay by K Webster – December 16th 2020
- Karolina Dalca, Dark Eyes (The Dark Eyes Series) by M. R. Noble – December 16th 2020
- The Relationship Pact by Adriana Locke – December 17th 2020
- Good With His Hands (Good In Bed Book 1) by Lauren Blakely & Lili Valente – December 18th 2020
- Everspell: A Kindred Novel (The Kindred Book 5) by Donna Grant – December 21st 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!