<—- OKAY IT’S READY AND AWESOME!!! In fact I have a few CLASSICS in my “Blasts from the Past” section that had my heart soaring.
it’s 9:32am and it’s time to build our list, and even though I’ve JUST started it , I’m publishing it now, ’cause if that one to the left is the only thing I post, I’m thrilled anyway!! IT JUST WENT LIVE & is already #47 on all of Amazon Kindle and it’s JEWEL E. ANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Squeeeeeeeee!!! 😀
Mona: The new Jewel E. Ann, “What Lovers Do” is scheduled for release on March 24. I always love her books! ❤️
Linda: Click! This makes me so happy!! Thanks Mona!! Thanks Maryse!!
Lisa A: And might I add that I was fortunate enough to get an early copy and it is pure Jewel E Ann perfection. I think Shep is my new favorite – knocking Grocery Story Guy down a notch.! And this has everything, quirky awkward character, fantastically funny banter, a wee bit of angst, and swoon worthy romance!!!
Mona: Thanks Lisa! I can’t wait to read it!
BLASTS FROM OUR BOOK PAST!!
- 2 years ago... we got freaky! —> Reader Recommendations – Our favorite Stalker & Love From Afar books (where it actually works out)…
- 2 years ago, we got HEA-risky! —> Reader Recommendations – Our favorite books where the heroine doesn’t end up with the lead guy…
- 3 years ago, everyone seemed to be going crazy for this duet —> Ashley Jade – Devil’s Playground Duet
- 3 years ago, I went 4.5 star crazy for this domestic psych-thriller! Book Review – About Her by Kimberly Adams
- 4 years ago, book #1 in this series (unrequited love) has us up in arms!!! Nicole Jacquelyn – Fostering Love Series Reading Order
- 4 years ago, I enjoyed this one! Book Review – Outnumbered by Shay Savage
- 4 years ago, we wanted unconventional!!! Reader Favorites – Are you in the mood for an unconventional love story? I have a book-list for that!
- 6 years ago, we built this list! —> Highly Recommended Historical Romance Books
- 6 years ago, this taboo series had everyone talking! —> T.L. Swan – Stanton Series Reading Order
- 7 years ago, this bully-book 4.5 STAR rocked my world! Book Review – Wild Reckless by Ginger Scott (and here is the post when I was still in the process of reading it)
- 10 years ago, I went 5-STAR crazy for my first Colleen Hoover book (we all did) —> Book Review – Slammed by Colleen Hoover
- 13 years ago, this is THE POST that brought SO MANY OF YOU here… —> My recommendations for those looking for love after “Twilight”…
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- What Lovers Do by Jewel E. Ann <— THE LATEST BY JEWEL E ANN ALERT!!!! SHE FRIEND-ZONED HIM!! P.S. LISA ALREADY READ IT AND LOVED IT! “...Everyone loves Shep, the charismatic employee at Scottsdale’s newest pet store. He has shared custody of his two dogs with his annoying ex-wife and a smile that can disarm most women. Except … Dr. Sophie Ryan. What starts out as a disastrous first meeting, involving a coffee catastrophe and mistaken flirting, turns into an unconventional friendship. Fake phone sex. Dog park dates. And eighteen holes of golf. The problem? Sophie’s taken herself out of the dating pool for a mysterious reason, imprisoning Shep in the friend zone for eternity...”
Lisa A: And might I add that I was fortunate enough to get an early copy and it is pure Jewel E Ann perfection. I think Shep is my new favorite – knocking Grocery Story Guy down a notch! And this has everything, quirky awkward character, fantastically funny banter, a wee bit of angst, and swoon worthy romance!!!
Mona: I finished What Lovers Do by Jewel E. Ann last night. I can never put her books down! I totally agree with Lisa A, from the awkward but hilarious first meeting, to the quick-wit conversations, I was laughing and smiling through most of the book. I kept re-reading the interactions because they were so funny! Of course, Ms. Ann will never let you go without a tear or two. This will definitely be on a lot of Best Book lists for 2022 and was a 5 star for me!
- Fabricated by M.T. Morgan <— SHE’S SIGNED ON TO A REALITY SHOW!!! “...I signed a contract: One season on a reality show for loads of money. No more living paycheck to paycheck, financial freedom was finally mine. I would join the world of the elite, rub shoulders with the wealthy...”
- Broken Kingdom: Dark Enemies to Lovers Bully Romance (Corium University Book 3) by C. Hallman and J.L. Beck <— LIVE!!!
- Her Long Tall Texas Daddy (Stateside Doms Book 2) by Maren Smith and Pepper North <— LIVE!!!
- Her Scandalous Protector (The Book Club 4) by Elizabeth Lennox <— LIVE!!!
- Until Never by Alex Grayson <— LIVE!!!
- Gamma (Alpha Book 5) by Jasinda Wilder <— LIVE!!! THE LATEST BY JASINDA WILDER (MUST BE READ IN ORDER!!) “…To save the man I love from his violent history, I have to descend into the underworld and snatch him from the jaws of death. If I want happily ever after, I’m going to have to fight for it...”
- Jameson Fox (Escape With A Billionaire Book 4) by Nina Levine <— LIVE!!!
- Tempting the Baller (Charleston Pirates Book 3) by Jacob Chance <— LIVE!!!
- E is for Everett: A Secret Baby Mountain Man Romance (Men of ALPHAbet Mountain) by Natasha L. Black <— LIVE!!!
- Charming a Texas Beast: Enemies to Lovers Ranch Romance (Kingman Ranch Book 1) by Katie Lane
- The Everything Series by A.K. Evans <— KATHY LOVED IT!
Kathy: I just finished The Everything Series by A.K. Evans. The books involve four girl friends from California who find romance with a group of friends who are snowboarders. If you liked Ride by
KristyHarper Dallas, it had some of the same feels. I binge read it and now am going to start another series which is a spin off of it.
Mony: Hey Kathy, I loved Ride. So definitely will be checking out this series. I’m always on the lookout for good surfing & snowboarder romances. Thank you!
- Ryan Reign: A Dark Mafia, Reverse Harem Romance. Book 4 of New York Ruthless by Sadie Kincaid
- Serpent’s Touch: Part 1 by Marina Simcoe
- Crazy, Wicked Love (The Wickeds: Dark Knights at Bayside Book 3) by Melissa Foster <— BAD-ASS IS HER BEST FRIEND & BOSS/UNREQUITED LOVE!!!! “…Sidney Carver has a big problem, and he goes by the name of Dwayne “Gunner” Wicked: six-plus feet of muscular, motorcycle-riding, animal-loving deliciousness. Gunner is her boss, roommate, and best friend. They’ve seen each other through life-altering injuries and unimaginable losses, and they work side by side at Wicked Animal Rescue, fulfilling their passion to save animals. Unfortunately, Gunner is also the man Sidney is in love with, and he’s the ultimate player. As her former military comrade, Gunner sees her as his buddy—just one of the guys…”
- The Alien’s Sacrifice: A SciFi Alien Romance (Outcasts of Corin Book 1) by Ella Maven
- Dominic Men of Clifton, Montana Book 23 by Susan Fisher-Davis
- King’s Captive: A Dark Mafia Arranged Marriage Romance (Merciless Kings Book 1) by Piper Stone <— LISA M LOVED IT!!
Lisa M: I just finished King’s Captive. I loved it!! I have a book hangover!!
- Satan’s Sinners MC series by Serena Akeroyd <— JOY IS HOOKED ON THIS AUTHOR!!
Joy: Hi Maryse! I’ve become hooked on Serena Akeroyd for the past three weeks.
I started with her Satan’s Sinners MC series and am now reading the Filthy Feckers (Irish Mob) series. They intertwine for a broader experience, but I was so caught up in the Sinners that I was too impatient to go along with the reading order, lol. I wish I had, because now I keep going back into the Sinners to read over all parts about The Five Points. It’s a really good storyline and will intertwine with 2 other factions (The Hell’s Rebels and another mafia family).
There’s definitely a fair amount of steam, but I’m more interested in the growing relationships between the characters and their women and how the 5 factions work at containing a common threat that is immersed in various nations and organizations!
- Shut Up And Kiss Me (Happy Endings Book 2) by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY’S LATEST!!! STUCK IN THE HOTEL ROOM WITH HIM (HER BEST FRIEND)!! “…after a night of epic, soul-shattering banging, I’ll have to wrestle the sex genie back into the bottle the next morning when I get the big news. Nolan and I just landed a once-in-a-lifetime for our scrappy online restaurant review show. We’re going to New York for a month and we’ll be together in a hotel all the time...”
- Flustering Ford (Shore Thing Book 3) by Jaclyn Quinn
- Monsters in Love: Lost in the Labyrinth: A Paranormal Monster Romance Anthology by Evangeline Priest , Vivienne Hart
- Seducing Shadows (Fae Revealed Book 2) by Katie May and Quinn Arthurs
- Five of a Kind: Kind Brothers Book 5 by Sandi Lynn <— SANDI LYNN’S LATEST!! HE JUST MET HIS REAL FATHER… AND ALSO HER. “…After the sudden passing of my mother, I found out who my father really was. A man named Henry Kind, whom she had a brief affair with all those years ago. A man who left her to start a family with another woman. I was his blood, his son, and he was going to know exactly who I was when the time was right. But I needed to devise a plan to work my way into my newly found family’s lives. Buying a house down the beach from them was a start, and so was charming a beautiful woman who was close to them—a woman who was unbelievably sexy in so many ways. I’d use her to get to them, gain their trust, and take over my father’s company…”
- The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley <— WHAT TASHA J LOVED (AND IS NOW READING!!)
Tasha J: I finished The Paris Apartment over the weekend and loved it. I’d say the last maybe 70/80% had me on edge. So many twists!
Now have begun digging into The Book of Cold Cases and liking it so far.
So, I just watched the trailer for Where the Crawdads Sing and I dk why I’ve dragged my feet so long on it. I think I wasn’t in the mood for an emotional read, but that trailer got me. I have to get it in before July.
- Ivan: on the ice (Boston Bay Vikings Book 7) by Lexi Buchanan
- Howler (Manchester Chapter Untamed Sons MC Book 1) by Jessica Ames
- Let’s Face the Music and Dance (The Unsuitable Brides Book 2) by Merry Farmer
- Corbin: An Older Man Younger Woman Romance (Wealthy Bachelors Book 1) by B.L. Brooks <— HIS LITTLE SISTER’S BEST FRIEND!! “...the girl I’m staring at certainly isn’t the knobby-kneed, curly-haired friend I recall of my sister’s, with wide eyes and giant glasses. And the second our eyes lock, it’s clear I’m entering a dangerous game by agreeing to stay in the same house as her—and for a week. A week of trying to resist, trying to refrain from what I know is bound to only come with time. She’s my sister’s best friend, and I’m nearly forty…old enough to be her father, for heaven’s sake…”
- Taming Monsters: A Beauty and the Beast Retelling: (Beauty and Her Monsters) by Violet Fox
- Cruel Reign: A Dark Enemies to Lovers College Romance (Sweetest Revenge Book 3) by Helen Scott , Zoey Shelby
- Forever Royal (The Knights of Echoes Cove Book 4) by Lily Wildhart
- The Guy Who Dated My Roommate: A Sweet Second Chance Romance (Curvy Girl Crew Book 1) by Karly Stratford <— LIVE!! SHE’S STUCK WORKING WITH HIM!! “…Avoiding Broadway’s leading man is difficult, but not impossible. He’s on the stage and I play in the pit. If I time things right, I rarely have to see him. Did I mention he asked me out in college then left me hanging at dinner You’ve Got Mail style? You can see why I’m determined to keep my distance. Or was until our gung-ho producer pairs David and I up to do a promotional video for the show. I don’t have time for this, I have a YouTube channel to get off the ground. Now I’m stuck with David’s oversized ego…”
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- When Ashes Fall (Moments In Boston) by Marni Mann <— AIMEE LOVE THIS ONE BIG TIME!
Aimee: OMG!!! I just listened to WHEN ASHES FALL by Marni Mann
The tears!! The angst, the not knowing!!! Sooooo Goooood!! Sooooo sadddd!!! 5****
I remember this one from a couple of years ago but relistened to it and it was so good! The narrators were some of the best!!!
- Shut Up And Kiss Me (Happy Endings Book 2) by Lauren Blakely
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Detective’s Daughter by Erica Spindler – March 29th 2022
- Just One Wish: A Kingston Family Novella by Carly Phillips – March 29th 2022
- Four Aunties and a Wedding by Jesse Q. Sutanto – March 29th 2022
- How to Be a Wallflower: A Would-Be Wallflowers Novel by Eloisa James – March 29th 2022
- Beauty and the Baller by Ilsa Madden-Mills – March 29th 2022
- Searching for Lilly (Eagle Point Search & Rescue Book 1) by Susan Stoker – March 29th 2022
- Fear Thy Neighbor by Fern Michaels – March 29th 2022
- Falling Hard (Crimson Point Protectors Series Book 1) by Kaylea Cross – March 29th 2022
- Song of Scarabs and Fallen Stars: An Egyptian Mythology Time Travel Romance (Fateless Trilogy Book 1)by Lindsey Sparks – March 29th 2022
- A Relative Murder (A Medlar Mystery Book 4) by Jude Deveraux – March 29th 2022
- Urban Witch by Eve Langlais – March 29th 2022
- Foretold: A St. Bastian Institute Novel by L.H. Cosway – March 29th 2022
- Love is Grand (Grand Love Book 2) by Rachel Blaufeld – March 29th 2022
- Just One Wish: A Kingston Family Novella by Carly Phillips | Mar 29, 2022
- Desire’s Addiction by Mari Carr and Lila Dubois – March 29, 2022
- King of Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novel by Lara Adrian – March 31st 2022
- Forever & Always, Trading Yesterday #4: A friends to lovers, second chance sports romance by Kahlen Aymes – March 31st 2022
- The Resistance Girl by Mandy Robotham – March 31st 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!