Luckily, we have all of these awesome book finds (new releases, recommendations & blasts from the past) to distract us. 😉
ALSO!!! OMG!!! Robin just found us this AWESOME Audible SUPER-DEAL for the first 6 months!!! AMAZON US ➔ https://amzn.to/3pt1PXl
TODAY’S “BLAST FROM THE PAST” BOOK HIGHLIGHTS:
- 1 year ago today, we had fun making this “oooops!!!” list! Reader Recommendations – Our Favorite “Wake Up Married” Romance Books
- 2 years ago yesterday, I 4.5 star loved this reclusive neighbor! Book Review – Tragic by Devney Perry
- 3 years ago yesterday, I think I found my most favorite 5-STAR Mariana Zapata read!!! Book Review – Wait for It by Mariana Zapata
- 8 years ago today, I lost myself in this angsty love story! Book Review – Just Remember to Breathe by Charles Sheehan-Miles
- 8 years ago tomorrow, Karina Halle was still 5-STAR rocking my world!! Book Review – Into the Hollow by Karina Halle
- 10 years ago today, we hung out in a chat with J.R. Ward!! She spilled the tea! Sorta. 😉 I don’t think we said “spilled the tea” back then, did we? 😂 Highlights From Last Night’s J.R. Ward Chat
- 11 years ago yesterday, I was devouring this Sherrilyn Kenyon series! Book Review – Born of Fire by Sherrilyn Kenyon
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! EXTENDED THROUGH DECEMBER ☃️🎄🎄☃️!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 3 months for a super-bargain US, Canada and UK!! 😀
- Reclaim: A Standalone Friends-to-Lovers Romance by Aly Martinez <— ALY MARTINEZ’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!!! I LOVE HER!! 😲😬👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 HER CHOICE WAS GOING TO RUIN THEM ALL!! “...with Camden, I had a place where I belonged. A friend who was always waiting for me. A boy who I caught staring at me more often than not. He was mine, but when the world closed in and secrets exploded all around us, it was my choice to let him go. Choices. Everyone makes them. But mine would ruin us all...”
Ashley: Some of Aly’s best work!
Karen: Aly Martinez is an instant 1 click for me ❤️❤️
Rae: Reading ❤️
Mo: A of TOP 2020 read for me.
- Tramp (Hush Book 1) by Mary Elizabeth <— LIVE!! SHE’S THE HIGHEST PAID ESCORT IN THE CITY!! “…Armed with the only lesson she learned from her mother, Lydia builds a life of routine, solitude, and success. Nothing is out of reach when you’re beautiful. Nearly a decade after her arrival, Lydia’s the highest paid escort in the city, and only the most influential people in Grand Haven can get near her. She’s a goddess among her clients, and out of reach to everyone else. Lydia’s created the perfect illusion, and no one will take it from her again. Until a misunderstanding lands her in the office of the city’s most eligible bachelor...” And the author says:
Mary Elizabeth: Tramp was written one sentence at a time, while I suffered through a two-year writer’s block. I wrote through my father-in-law’s death, during a global pandemic, a blood transfusion, and surgery.
TRAMP is about a woman going head to head with her emotions. If that isn’t life imitating art, I don’t know what is. Lydia Montgomery is the best character I’ve ever written. I am confident in my talent, but I have more faith in these characters. TRAMP is only a glimpse of what’s to come. The first book in the HUSH series is out today. Enjoy. ❤️
- The Lighthouse Inn: Shattered Cove Series Book 4 by A.M. Kusi <— LIVE!!! STRANGER IS THE FATHER OF HER CHILD!! “…Innkeeper Jasmine Evans yearns to transform her struggling bed-and-breakfast into a huge success. As the single parent of a daughter conceived from a nameless one-night stand, she has no time for romantic entanglements. So when a handsome new guest arrives with a startlingly familiar face, she must guard a life-altering secret: He’s the father of her child…”
- Ruthless Prince : A Dark Mafia Arranged Marriage Romance (Dark Syndicate Book 1) by Faith Summers
- Brutal Prince: An Enemies To Lovers Mafia Romance (Brutal Birthright Book 1) by Sophie Lark
- Piece by Piece (Riggins Brothers Book 2) by Kaylee Ryan <— LIVE!!!
- For Forever : A Friends to Lovers Romance by Mia Evans <— LIVE!!!
- Wicked Truths (The Hunt Legacy Duology Book 2) by Jodi Ellen Malpas <— LIVE!! JODI ELLEN MALPAS!! HIS CORRUPT WORLD!! DUET CONCLUSION ALERT!! “…Eleanor Cole had no idea that when she met the charmingly irresistible Becker Hunt, she was putting her life on the line. So when she discovers his secrets, escape seems to be her only option – but Becker isn’t ready to let Eleanor go...”
- Halfway There: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel (Midlife Mulligan Book 1) by Eve Langlais <— SUPER-BARGAIN!! SHE’S STARTING OVER AFTER 40... “…I am ready to tackle my do-over; my chance to become the me I’ve always dreamed of. Starting with moving into my late grandma’s cottage and adopting a new kitten. However, my new life is a little odder than expected. Old books suddenly appearing in my house. Neighbors going missing. A supposed lake monster, and a strange man who likes to skulk around with an axe…”
- See Me After Class by Meghan Quinn <— Meghan Quinn’s LATEST IS LIVE!!!! OFFICE COMEDY ROMANCE and this sounds like SO MUCH FUN!! “…I’d like to preface this by saying it was never my intention to ever get involved in a workplace romance, let alone get involved with the most surly, agitating, and pompous man I’ve ever met who just so happens to be my new friend’s brother…”
- The Rancher and The Heiress by Anna DeForest <— LIVE!!
- COLORS OF LOVE by Adeola Oyekola <— LIVE!!
- Sinners’ Playground: A Dark Gang Romance (The Harlequin Crew Book 1) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti <— LIVE!! “...I hate the Harlequin boys. But this is the perfect opportunity to take what they owe me. Because once upon a time, they broke my heart, stole my life and sent me away from everything I’d ever known...”
- Loving York (Warwick Dragons Book 2) by Milly Taiden <— LIVE!!
- Noble Prince (Tin Gypsy Book 4) by Devney Perry <— DEVNEY PERRY’S LATEST IS BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE WE HAVE FEEDBACK!! “…The night Luke Rosen met Scarlett Marks was the only time he’s regretted becoming chief of police. One horrific night of blood and death, and now she’s living under his roof—all because he swore an oath to serve and protect. Scarlett is stubborn and infuriating. She has no respect for the order in his structured life, and she never does anything she’s told. Worse, she doesn’t seem to care that the information she has on a motorcycle gang means she might end up dead…”
Lara: its awesome too, go one click it!!
- Nobody Knows (SWAT Generation 2.0 Book 11) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LANI LYNN VALE’S LATEST IS BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE WE HAVE FEEDBACK! “…When the letters from her soldier stopped, she knew that something bad had happened. When they started back up again two years after the last letter, she thought that someone was playing a joke on her. Only, that joke wasn’t a joke at all. The man on the other end of those letters is a man that’s dying slowly from the inside out...”
Tracy: I devoured the book in one sitting. Love Malachi!
- Hair and Heart: A Contemporary MM Rapunzel Retelling by Rhys Everly <— LIVE!!
- Stay All Night: Arizona Law 2 (Arizona Heat Book 6) by Katie Douglas <— LIVE!!
- Empire High Betrayal by Ivy Smoak <— LIVE!!!
- Kiss Me Slow (Top Shelf Romance Book 1) by Tijan <— ANTHOLOGY SUPER-BARGAIN!!! Top Shelf Romance represents the best of the best in romance. There are no cliffhangers. These are simply must-read novels for readers looking for the best in happily ever afters. Kiss Me Slow is a collection of four best-selling novels, including: Ryan’s Bed by Tijan, We Own Tonight by Corinne Michaels, Irresistible Attraction (a complete trilogy) by Willow Winters, King of Wall Street by Louise Bay.
- Raphael (Vampires in America Book 1) by D. B. Reynolds <— BLAST FROM THE PAST!!! MONY IS READING THIS SERIES & 5-star loved this one!
Mony: Right now, I’m reading the Vampires in America series. Absolutely loved Raphael (Book #1) – sharp writing, smart PI Cynthia Leighton, and everything you could want in a gorgeous Vampire lord. 5★. Looking forward to reading more books in the series – Duncan, who takes up residence in Washington, D.C.; and Lucifer in Montreal (cause it’s close to my home LOL).
Maryse: Oooooh vampires in Montreal? That’s where I’m from!! 😀
- Saving My Soul: A Second Chance MMA Romance (Second Chance Chicago Series Book 3)by Gina Azzi <— R. Renee is into it! SHE CAUGHT FEELINGS!! “…Two years ago, the fearless MMA fighter ended our friends-with-benefits arrangement after I caught feelings. When my life shatters, the last man on Earth I want to witness my humiliation is literally standing by my side…“
R: I just went back to Saving My Soul by Gina Azzi and I’m too entrenched to stop
Maryse: I just checked out Saving My Soul and it sounds AMAZING!!!!!!
- Beauty and the beast: A Modern Day Fairytale Billionaire Mafia Romance by Georgia Le Carre <— LIVE!!
- Something Blue: A Novel by Emily Giffin <— SUPER-BARGAIN!! SEQUEL TO “SOMETHING BORROWED”!!
Leslie M: my other fave “cheating” books …Something Borrowed which I highly recommend along with sequel Something Blue.
- The Stopover (The Miles High Club Book 1) by T L Swan <— SUPER-BARGAIN AND MUCH LOVED!!
Lisa M: I reread the Stopover. I have read all of TL Swans books & reread some of them a few times.
Mony: really enjoyed her first book in the series, The Stopover…
Susan: …you should start T L Swan’s Stopover. It’s another page turner. Loved it too!!
- Anatomy of a Scandal: A Novel by Sarah Vaughan <— SUPER-BARGAIN!! AND IT’S GOING TO BE A NETFLIX SERIES!! “...Sophie Whitehouse has a lovely home, two adorable children, and a handsome, successful husband. In other words, she has the “perfect” life. But everything changes the night her husband James comes home and confesses an indiscretion. Suddenly, her neat, ordered world is turned upside down...”
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
➔➔ ALSO!!! OMG!!! Robin just found us this AWESOME Audible SUPER-DEAL for the first 6 months!!! AMAZON US ➔ https://amzn.to/3pt1PXl
- Wicked Truths by Jodi Ellen Malpas
- The Haunting of Brynn Wilder by Wendy Webb
- The Lucky in Love Collection by Lauren Blakely
- A Sense of Danger by Jennifer Estep
- Joy to the World: Frogmorton Farm Series by Jodi Taylor
- How to Date the Guy You Hate: An Enemies to Lovers Romance (Eden Hills, Book 2) by Julie Kriss
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Little Lies by H Hunting – November 16th 2020
- Dark Alpha’s Caress: A Reaper Novel by Donna Grant – November 16th 2020
- Forbidden Fantasies: TEMP/sub Book One by Lauren Rico – November 17th 2020
- Darkest Desires: TEMP/sub Book Two by Lauren E. Rico – November 17th 2020
- Dream Bites Cookbook: Cooking with the Commandos by Kristen Ashley & Suzanne M. Johnson – November 17th 2020
- Mafia Casanova by M. Robinson & Rachel Van Dyken – November 17th 2020
- Bound by Forever: A True Immortality Novel by S. Young – November 17th 2020
- The Faking Season: A Fake Relationship Romance by K.A. Linde – November 17th 2020
- Bound Together: a New Adult Reverse Harem Romance (Torn and Bound Duet Book 2) by K Webster & Nikki Ash – November 17th 2020
- The Orchard: A Novel by David Hopen – November 17th 2020
- One Time Only by Lauren Blakely – November 18th 2020
- Enemies & Lovers by Christine Zolendz – November 22nd 2020
- Our Thing: An Australian Mafia Romance (Kids of The District Book 2) by Nicci Harris – November 25th 2020
- Unfaithful: An unputdownable and absolutely gripping psychological thriller by Natalie Barelli – November 27th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”