Dark week is live and kicking here, going by today’s list. 😉 I’m a bit “darked” out, though (I’ve been in dark-read mode all week), so after I’m finished Hero (dark read!), I’m thinking… rom-com next? There are definitely a bunch of genres below to taste-test.
But even more than that, what I really want is to fall head-over-heels with my next book boyfriend. I want to be in deeeeep, like how I am with “Travis“. And Kellan. And Dex. And Christian. I’m still searching for and missing those 3-day love fogs. Come to think of it, i’m missing the 1-day love fog, so here’s hoping my next read puts me there. *fingers crossed*
I’m going to dig in my trusty “17 books from my TBR list“. That one has worked out well for me so far, and I’ll see what I can come up with (unless someone here has a “sure thing” for me? My next absolute book boyfriend?). I do still have three tried and true series I need to get to (Kathleen Turner Series, The Fae Chronicles Series, and The Driven Trilogy) so I’m thinking my next “main man” is in there?
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Until Lilly: Until Lilly (Until Series #3) by Aurora Rose Reynolds <— just released!! (here’s the series reading order)
- Rare and Precious Things (Blackstone Affair) by Raine Miller <— JUST RELEASED! (and here is the The Blackstone Affair Series Reading Order)
- Hero by Leighton Del Mia <— JUST RELEASED and it’s a dark one and I’m half way through it right now. Not as dark as some of our past ones, but she’s kidnapped and he has some serious dark urges… So far so good.
- Deliver by Pam Godwin <— JUST RELEASED!! And Janet says: “hmmmmm…looks like the shoe is on the other foot in this one” <—- Ooooooh okay!!! YES this too, is tempting me. She’s the “bad guy”. “She lures young men and delivers them to be sold. She delivers the strikes that enforce their obedience. She delivers the sexual training that determines their purchase price. As long as she delivers, the arrangement that protects her family will hold.“
- Love’s Suicide: Love’s Suicide by Jenn Foor <— JUST RELEASED! and Jody says: “Currently reading Love’s Suicide and absolutely loving the twin triangle so far!!” And the blurb has me oooooooh’ing again!!! She’s caught between twin brothers..
- Then There Was You: (So Much It Hurts Series Book #2) by Melanie Dawn <— JUST RELEASED!
- Love, Your Concierge by Jessica Ingro <— JUST RELEASED! The author calls him a “hot, alpha, suit wearing lawyer with a filthy mouth…” Well well… that’s just my type. Or one of ’em, anyway. LOL! and Kelly says: “I am salivating at the thought! Maryse, another Matt a la Night Owl? Yippee!!! (or Squeeeeee – hahaha) I’ve been dying to read the whole thing.“
- Fate Interrupted 3 by Kaitlyn Cross <— JUST RELEASED!
- Fate by Nikki Sex <— JUST RELEASED and Stephanie found out it’s on sale right now. Plus, it’s got a intriguing blurb. She’s crushing on her brother’s best friend and… “Desperate and infatuated, Emily resorts to lies and deception. She only needs one night with Paul, to finally get over this obsessive crush.“
- Breaking Spades (Hamden Series) by W. Ferrero <— JUST RELEASED! “When an unknown stalker raises the stakes, ripping away her hard won control, CeCe reluctantly seeks help from the first, and last, man she gave her heart to before he vanished from her life–Jarod Gates.”
- This Regret by Victoria Ashley <— JUST RELEASED! Oh! Is this another love triangle involving brothers??
- Salvation by Noelle Adams <— JUST RELEASED! And looks like a heartrending, raw read.
- Renegade Lady (Renegade Sons MC) by Dawn Martens <— Alexis found out that this new BIKER BOOK release, saying: “So excited Renegade lady is on sale! Been wanting to read this for a while and its been getting great reviews!” and Shannon says: “I enjoyed it and look forward to more.”
- Taming Casanova (The Moretti Novels #4) by MJ Carnal <— Stephanie found us this RECENT RELEASE (good reviews so far!)! Book #4 in the series… he’s a player, and she “had a front row seat for Kevin’s conquests“. And Aimee just said: “looks like they are all on sale…yay *happy dance*”
- Shattering Halos by Sunniva Dee <— Lheanne recommends it! “… it is a must read for anyone that loves paranormal!! I was hooked after the first chapter and could not put it down!!” Hrmmm… I just read the synopsis. Death angel? Grim Reaper? Either way, she’s human, he’s not and it’s a forbidden love story. “I am Gaia Samuelle and I should have died in the car accident that killed my friends. Only I didn’t. It wasn’t a miracle that saved me; it was love. My best friend Marina thinks I’m being seduced by a demon. She thinks she can save me. But she doesn’t understand. I don’t need saving. All I need is him.“
- Dying To Survive by Scott Hildreth <— Just recently released and Lisa says: “Have you had a chance to check out this book? It was released 2 nights ago and I read it yesterday. It’s very dark and twisty, but such a good read. The cover is a little scary, though.. lol.” <— Eeeeeeep! GAH! I just read the blurb and… well… I’m taking a dark-read break for a bit. But for some of you that are in the mood for twisted… maybe this? Let me know. 😛
- Riding Dirty (Ruiners Motorcycle Club) by Abriella Blake <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! Oh and fighter, too. Just recently released… “Bronson Ramsey. MMA fighter, bad ass outlaw biker, and womanizer extraordinaire. Bronson has his own financial problems–every cent he makes on his brutal, high-profile fights is going to pay off a vicious cartel that’s at war with the biker club he calls family. He has no time for relationships, even if he wanted one. But something in Rowan calls out to his battered soul.”
- Cole (The Ride Series) by Megan O’Brien <— another BIKER BOOK that was just released. “Cole Jackson, Vice President of The Knights MC comes bursting into her life with his gorgeous eyes and fierce determination to have her in his bed and his life.”
- Progress (The Progress Series #1) by Amy Queau <— this entire series is on sale! He sounds kind of “hermit-y” by the blurb… “Outwardly he’s rude, awkward and unapproachable. But his sudden bursts of charm are inescapable.” (here’s The Progress Series Reading Order)
- The Solitude of Passion by Addison Moore <— Aimee found out this one is on sale today! “When Lee’s husband leaves the country on a community outreach, the last thing she expects is for him to never come back—for him to have tragically met his demise. Lee goes on to marry his adversary…“
- Shark Bait (Grab Your Pole, #1) by Jenn Cooksey <— on sale and Lea HIGHLY recommends it! Actually many from our reading crew LOVE this series. I really need to get on it! “This series is one of my favorites, like ever. It’s mature YA that features super sexy guys and some of the wittiest dialogue I have ever had the pleasure of reading. If you haven’t done so yet, pick up the first book in the Grab Your Pole series. …I swear I was hooked immediately!” (here’s the series reading order).
- Untie My Heart by Judith Ivory <— this is an interesting recommendation!! Not bargain priced, but Ilsa personally recommends this one saying: “Ivory does historical, which isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but she does it with modern flair and snappy dialogue. Anyway, she can write HOT as hell sex. Way before 50 SOG, she penned a scene where the hero ties the heroine to a chair because she’d been embezzling from him. Holy Hannah, it is fried in my brain. … It’s one of my favs… I know it sounds goofy cause she’s a sheep farmer, but I assure it, IT WORKS. haha” And you know what’s funny? While I don’t normally gravitate to the historical romances, every one I’ve read, I’ve loved. In fact… they almost seem steeeeeamier than our contemporaries. *fans self*
- Slide (Roads) by Garrett Leigh <— M/M ALERT! Not bargain priced, either, but Kandace loves it! “I read the most amazing book this week, ‘Slide’ by Garrett Leigh. I cannot believe people are not talking about her books more. I started ‘Slide’ and was hooked from the very first page. As soon as I finished it, I immediately dived straight in to the second book (Rare). I realize M/M is not for everyone but this is book is so amazing and beautiful. The first book is a standalone but there is so much more of their story to be told. This is more than a story about two men! … I loved watching their relationship progress and at times fall apart. I could go on & on about this book. I highly recommend everyone read Slide! 10 STARS for me! There was just something about it that I connected hard with. I will never forget them.” <— I. Am. On it! :D!!!!
- Unexpected Protector (Isthmus Alliance) by Sloan Johnson <— Aimee found this one! Oh YAY!!!!! This one might be for me! He’s a cop, and she’s a former junkie: “Some of those closest to Tommy are less than thrilled with his devotion to Holly. Those who pressured Holly into her former life are worried she’ll share what she knows.” I think he’s a Dom, too from the blurb. “For reasons he can’t explain, he feels the need to protect Holly from her own past. In the process, he’s hoping to also teach her that there is more to D/s than releasing pent up emotions.”
- Away by B.A. Wolfe <— Trisha says: “I absolutely loved this debut novel! B.a. Wolfe will send you on a beautiful, emotional and heart gripping journey!” and Tracie says: “I totally agree!! Loved this” and Kim agrees too: “I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BOOK!!!”
- Consequences by Aleatha Romig <— definitely a DARK read. Here is my review.
- Make Me: Twelve Tales of Dark Desire by TONS of our fav authors. I already one-clicked this one! <— MONDAY March 3rd 2014! A bunch of full length bunch books (dark reads) bundled!!!! I already pre-ordered mine…
- Crashed (The Driven Trilogy) by K. Bromberg <— MONDAY March 3rd 2014!
- Deceiving Lies: A Novel (Forgiving Lies) by Molly McAdams – coming out this Tuesday March 4th 2014
- Toxic (The Ruin Series Book 2) by Rachel Van Dyken <— Tuesday March 4th 2014!
- Given (Give &Take) by Kelli Maine <— Tuesday March 4th 2014!
- Take This Man: A Give & Take Novella by Kelli Maine <— Tuesday March 4th 2014!
- Four Years Later: A Novel (One Week Girlfriend Quartet) by Monica Murphy <— Tuesday March 4th 2014!
- Some Like It Wild (A Wild Ones Novel) by M. Leighton <— Tuesday March 4th 2014!
- Clipped Wings by Helena Hunting <— this one sounds so good! “Covered in ink and steel, Hayden is everything Tenley has never dared to want, awakening a desire to explore more than the art adorning his stunning body. Trapped by a past that leaves her screaming from nightmares, Tenley sees Hayden as the perfect escape.”
- Theirs to Cherish (A Wicked Lovers Novel) by Shayla Black
- One More Chance: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series) by Abbi Glines <— Okay that one is only in September but so worth mentioning!