Here are the latest ebook bargain and reader recommendation finds!! Lots to choose from for the weekend, but come next week, we are going to go crazy. Why? Just look at the little “pre-order section” below.
THIS Tuesday, we are gonna be hit SO HARD with awesome choices. Oh yesssss. We’re gonna be a mess trying to decide which one to read, first. We’ll be kids in a candy store (well, we pretty much are every day considering our TBR lists ;)) but the candy store on Tuesday is going to have three of our absolute FAVORITE candies ever.
A sexy Kristen Ashley uber-alpha (babe,), an MMA alpha (RIPTIDE!!!!!) and the sequel to the one that gave us all a panic attack and had us sobbing (Andrew…).
BEST DAY EVER coming right up!!!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Burning Up (Bound Together) by Marie Coulson <— Sequel to Bound Together has just been released!
- Finding Faith (The Blow Hole Boys) by Tabatha Vargo <— her latest release from just a week ago!
- Indiscretion: A Novel by Charles Dubow <— ooooh something bad is happening here!!! 40-something rich couple meet a younger woman and then… “Drawn by the Winslows’ inscrutable magnetism, Claire eagerly falls into their welcoming orbit. But over the course of the summer, her reverence transforms into a dangerous desire. By Labor Day, it is no longer enough to remain one of their hangers-on.” —> Stephanie found us this deal saying: “Indiscretion: A Novel by Charles Dubow is on sale! A story of love, lust, deception, betrayal, and the consequences of wanting more…”
- The Arrangement 11 (Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward <— HUGELY popular series and i think I missed this release on Tuesday so here it is New release and bargain priced.
- Wicked Thing by Angeline Kace <— From the synopsis alone, I immediately put this on my TBR list (and downloaded the sample, but when Aimee found it was on sale I *squeeed*. I haven’t read it yet (again going on synopsis) but this part got me: “When Carmyn’s fiancé cheats on her, it sends her into a whirlwind of one-night stands with the most infamous player on campus. She can’t seem to stay away from this tough guy and his dangerous motorcycle…” <— TEE HEE!! I’m so predictable. 😉
- Truce (Neighbor from Hell) by R.L. Mathewson —> LATEST release (just last night) is out now!!! It’s from her “Neighbor’s From Hell” series but this one is a historical… I LOVE this author’s hilarious but super-romance reads (with a definite touch of angst, too!) – here is the series reading order (with links to my reviews – and believe me, if you haven’t read #1 & #2 yet, you MUST!!! You’ll be hooked!) – And Aimee agrees: “Yay!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this series!!!” and Lauren, too! “I do too! It’s definitely one of my favorite series out there.”
- Drive Me Crazy (Girl Next Door) by C.C. Wood <— and while we’re on bad neighbors, here’s another NEW release with a pain in the butt “neighborly” issue. “Her resolve is tested when Troy Castillo moves into the other half of her duplex. He’s the embodiment of her usual kind of man; including the inconsiderate behavior. Within days Troy is making her nuts.” (thanks Sarah!) and Lori says: “Most of her books are more novellas… they’re good though”
- REBEL, a New Adult Romance Novel (The Rebel Series) by Elle Casey <— Sarah found us this new release, too! “Teagan Cross, college senior, rebel, and wiseass extraordinaire, goes from princess to pauper in a single phone call. Overnight, her life of privilege becomes one of survival, and no matter where she turns, it seems like the world is out to get her.“
- Losing Control (Heaven Hill Series #3) by Laramie Briscoe <— BIKER book ALERT!! (Thanks Sarah!!) This is actually book #3 in the series, but it’s bargain priced and I’ll link to the other two!
- Meant To Be (Heaven Hill Series) by Laramie Briscoe (book #1)
- Out of Darkness (Heaven Hill Series) by Laramie Briscoe (book #2)
- Sweet Sofie (The Moreno Brothers ) by Elizabeth Reyes <— (thanks Aimee!)
- Limits (Lengths) by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt (thanks Stephanie!!) <— oh this one looks like fun! “Adam isn’t her type at all. He’s too quiet, too polite, and he’d rather stare at lab charts than bother to notice the bustier top so sexy, it turned the head of every guy in a five-mile radius. When Adam tells Genevieve that he won’t be back after winter break because his visa is about to expire, the words drop out of her spontaneous, heartbroken mouth before she has the time to think… “Marry me.””
- Battlescars by Ann Collins <— MMA fighter ALERT!! It was on my new release list on Tuesday and I was already so tempted. 😉 Thanks Nancy!!
- The Devil’s Reprise by Karina Halle <— just went on sale! Nancy found it saying: “Went to get The Devil’s Reprise this morning, & lucky me”
- Exit to Eden by Anne Rice <— Stephanie also found us this one!! “Bold, Erotica Novel: Exit to Eden by Anne Rice is on sale!“
- Strangers by Barbara Elsborg <— Hey I read this one!!! Stephanie found it saying “BIG Discount: STRANGERS by Barbara Elsborg is on sale!!!” and Janet said: ” I LOVED this one. I can’t recommend it enough. It is so good!!!” (here is my review)
- Get Bent (Hard Rock Roots) by C.M Stunich <— looks like book #3 will be coming out soon, so the author has put #2 on sale! This was supposed to only be a one-day sale (for Halloween, but so far it’s still that price. (thanks Marlena!!)
- Unexpected Chance (Chance #1) by Joanne Schwehm <— Sarah found us this new release, too! “The unexpected happens and Alex becomes more than just an inspiration to Aubrey, but a misunderstanding leaves her heartbroken. Before an opportunity arises to straighten things out, tragedy strikes, and Aubrey’s world is turned upside down.“
- Dark Universe (The Universe Series) by Devon Herrera <— Sarah found us this new release, too! “Lola has spent her life in the shadow of her older brother, until one day he does the unforgiveable and is disowned from the family.”
- Forever Altered by D.J. Pierson <— Stephanie found us this one saying: “Forever Altered by D. J. Pierson is on sale. No cliffhanger! Dual POV! Has an epilogue!” (she’s hurt by her bf when she finds him with another…)
- The Silver Linings Playbook: A Novel by Matthew Quick <— VERY cool find by Stephanie (I saw this movie and liked it… two people with psychological issues (& deep emotional pain) that find each other….) Stephanie says: “The Silver Linings Playbook: A Novel by Matthew Quick is on sale!!!” GREAT price and TONS of GREAT reviews!!!
- GREED (The Seven Deadly Series) by Fisher Amelie <— Lori loved it and made me laugh when she said this! “I finished Greed by Amelie Fisher in the wee hours of the morning (cause who can sleep when your heart is being torn out) This is a beautiful story of yearning and redemption, if you loved Vain you’ll love this one! oh, and I love my dog! Click…Boom…5 stars! there, I shared…no longer a selfish book hoarder!” (‘Cause you see, once upon a time – a week or so ago – she enjoyed a really GREAT book and umm… forgot to tell us about it. Bad girl!! We won’t let her live it down. hehe) 😉
- Ditching The Dream (Dream Series) by Isabelle Peterson <— was on last week’s new release list and I’m bringing it back for now. Synopsis intrigues me (I have a feeling trouble is ahead for this “love-triangled” heroine) and the reviews (I skimmed ’em very lightly) look good!
- The Darkest Part (Living Heartwood) by Trisha Wolfe <— Aimee found us this deal!! Ohhh sounds very different and deep (her fiancé dies and she thinks sees his ghost – everyone thinks she’s losing it, and then his brother comes into her life again)… “But after a hit-and-run leaves her in ruin, she begins seeing Tyler’s fractured, ghostly presence, and her family believes she’s losing her mind. Not until she completes their journey, stopping along the way to scatter Tyler’s remains, will Tyler be able cross over. Only…is Sam ready for him to leave her?” and then: “Holden realizes just how unhinged Sam has become. Dealing with her psychosis forces him to confront his dark past, making it harder to keep secrets hidden that should remain buried. Especially from Sam, the only woman he’s ever loved. And as Sam starts to unravel the truth, she begins to question if the brother she’s unwillingly falling for again is in an even darker place than her.“
- Ignite (Explosive) by Tessa Teevan <— Sarah found us this one! “After nearly a year and a half of grieving the loss of her husband, twenty-seven year old Alexa Sullivan Tate is headed back to her hometown after a decade of being away. She has no idea her high school crush, Jace McAllister, the guy who stole her heart the same night that he broke it, is more than ready to pick up the pieces.“
- Collision Course by S.C. Stephens <— Eeeeep!! Author of our rock star favorite “Thoughtless” has a few other books out, too and I hear this one is a REAL tearjerker. Loved by SO many of our group. I gotta read it! And it’s on sale right now! (thanks Jami!!)
- Conversion by S.C. Stephens <— (this is book #1 of her vampire series)
- Sempre by J.M Darhower —-> In anticipation of the upcoming sequel release (in December) book #1 is on sale right now!!!!!! OMG I LOVED THIS ONE!!!! Mafia prince and the “slave” his mafia family… er… “rescued”. (see my review) – If you haven’t read this book yet, don’t read the synopsis for book #2 which I listed below in the pre-orders…
- Diamond Girl (‘G-Man Series’) by Andrea Smith <— Kandace recommends these (book #1 & #2). Book #1 is on sale. Kandace says: “Andrea Smith’s G-Man series books are currently on sale. ‘Diamond Girl’ and ‘Love Plus One’ are two of my favorite books. Honesty, I love all of her books. … Each book is a standalone but the characters to carryover from each book. The third g-man book, ‘Night Moves’ is scheduled to be released in December so now would be a great time to start reading the series.”
- Love Plus One (‘G-Man Series’) by Andrea Smith <— Kandace mentioned on sale. I’m still seeing regular (albeit bargain priced)…
- Bully (Fall Away Series) by Penelope Douglas <— Lisa found us this deal and she loved it. I agree it was good! Here is my review.
- Fighting for Flight (The Fighting Series) by JB Salsbury <—- fighter book alert!! book #2 is on the way!
HIGHLY ANTICIPATED PRE-ORDERS (most of these are coming out this Tuesday!!!):
- The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski (coming out this Tuesday!!! I LOVED book #1 gave me a physical reaction – I sobbed & trembled like crazy!!! And it’s pretty much bargain priced!)
- Jagged by Kristen Ashley <—- also releasing this Tuesday!!! *happy dance*
- Mine (The REAL series) by Katy Evans!!!! <— okay, WE are going to be a MESS on Tuesday!!!!!! Way tooooo many of our favorites are coming out with sequels….
- Four Seconds to Lose: A Novel by K.A. Tucker releasing this Tuesday!
- The Fifth Favor by Shelby Reed <— came highly recommended by Sylvia Day (back when I interviewed her and “Bared to You” was still indie). Back then it was in print only, but they’re releasing it in ebook!!! releasing this Tuesday!
- Born Wild: Black Knights Inc. by Julie Ann Walker <— lots of you LOVE this biker series. I definitely plan to start it! releasing this Tuesday!
- Because We Belong: A Because You Are Mine Novel by Beth Kery <— full length novel. releasing this Tuesday!
- True: 11 (New Species) by Laurann Dohner <— coming out December 10th 2013
- Fallen Crest Public (Fallen Crest Series) by Tijan <— coming out December 30th 2013
- Sempre: Redemption by J.M. Darhower <— pre-order link for this highly anticipated sequel is up (releasing December 23rd), plus here’s the COVER!!!! AND AND!! Here’s the synopsis:
In this thrilling and sexy follow-up to Sempre, two young lovers struggle to keep their relationship intact after they become deeply enmeshed in the dangerous mafia-run crime ring they once tried to overthrow.
Haven Antonelli and Carmine DeMarco have been through a lot. Haven was taken in by Carmine’s father, and with his family’s help, she escaped a gruesome fate. However, saving Haven from the dark intentions of a mafia family cost Carmine a steep price: he was forced to swear loyalty to them.
Now, still passionately in love, Carmine and Haven must face the fall-out of Carmine’s forced service, as Haven discovers terrifying secrets about the family that enslaved both her and her mother—and why she matters so much in this intricate web of lies.
panting for Tuesday!!!
I’m counting down the days. Can’t wait to get my hands on Remy and Andrew!
I can’t wait for Sempre redemption I just pre offered it thank you so much maryse( happy dancing around my living room) 😀
Maryse, have you read The Way Home by Cindy Gerard?
Have you read Bully? I noticed that’s on sale for .99! I loved that book, it was a perfect summer read. This morning I kindled a .99 on amazon that looked really interesting – Marked Part 1: the missing link. I’m excited to give it a try. Tuesday can’t come soon enough! I actually didn’t know the author made a sequel to The edge of never I cried out in excitement when I read your post scaring the crap out of my kids! Good times.
I haven’t, Sara… do you recommend it, or just checking on opinions before buying?
Lisa Yes! I loved Bully. Alright I’ll add it to the list! GREAT Sale!
Ohhh SARA YES!!!! This is the one that had me wow’d (synopsis-wise) earlier this week, or last week. OH I wanna read it. Have you read it yet?
Heather Lyons new book a matter of truth is going to be released next week, too! I love those books.
Love Plus One (G men series) is 0.99 on B & N for Nook….just FYI 🙂 Still 3.99 on Amazon
Because We Belong isn’t a bundled version of previous e-serials – it’s a whole new book with Ian and Francesca that immediately follows the end of the previous serial When I’m With You. And it’s fantastic.
Yep, going to have to make some hard choices Tuesday (well, Wednesday actually here in Australia! LOL!)
I got the book “The fifth favor” LOVED IT! 🙂
I’ve got several of these purchased and ready to read. So many goodies!
No, I haven’t read it yet 🙂 I was waiting for you to review it.
Have you read Lost by Nadia Simonenko and the followup to that is Found. Right now until November 5th she is giving them away on Amazon. I highly recommend these books. They were amazing!!
I went to download Sempre on amazon and it says it’s a preorder available on 25 Nov for $5.90.but yet there are all these reviews on AMazon for it. Very strange..
Collision Course by S.C. Stephens is one of my forever favorites. You are going to love it Maryse!!!
I actually took off from work on Tuesday!!!! I can’t wait, I just don’t know which book to read first. I think it’ll be MINE…..sigh 🙂
Dirty Rotten Scoundrel (Book 3 in J.J. Graves Series) by Liliana Hart is also out next week if you like a bit of mystery with your romance, but I think KA’s book will be first!!
Lynne – why oh why didn’t I think of taking off work Tuesday?!?! Brilliant idea ;). I am so excited I have three pre-orders coming out Tuesday and I have no idea which one I will start with; Remy or Andrew??? A very tough decision.
MARYSE!!!!! ( slight panic attack) ok I have a problem I went and siked myself up to read sempre only to go to kindle store and be told it’s not out till 25th of nov?!? Nooooo that’s not right, right? Is it because I’m in the uk?! Cause I can pretend to be American u know my accent is pretty good…. Anyway why maryse why? 🙁
Yep Denni, it’s that way for all of us. I still have my “old copy” from when it was indie, but book #1 is being re-released by a publisher that just picked up the series, and therefore it’s on “pre-order” too. *hug* But it is SO worth the wait. LOVED IT!!!
I feel like stomping my foot like a child 🙁 oh well I’m goin to start the neighbour from hell series do u know the 1st book is only 49p? I don’t no what that is in cents lol sorry!! X
Just finished Welcome to Sugarland, such a strong debut, you have to check it out!
I can’t wait to read The Edge of Never! I love your website Maryse. Most of the books I buy are because I’ve read your reviews and they’re spot on!