First —> KINDLE SUPER SALES! All of ’em are awesomely priced and I think I’m getting a Paperwhite at that price. Reading my iPad outside during the day is difficult and this might be just the ticket! I think there’s still time to get ’em by Christmas.
Next… I couldn’t help myself. Had to start a brand spankin’ new one from Tuesday’s list (Around The Bend by Britney King) that as just calling to me and the writing so far is fantastic!!! The perfect life… or so it seemed, and now she’s a mess… and I’m dying to know where it’s gonna take me.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Also, while these bargain finds and new releases “look” great (and/or have awesome reviews and recommendations), unless I have my own personal review link next to it, I likely haven’t read it myself… I just found it and wanted to share it in case it’s awesome. So if you read it, let me know if it’s awesome. LOL!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Enforce (Eagle Elite) by Rachel Van Dyken <— JUST RELEASED!!! Here’s the Eagle Elite Series Reading Order and Lisa says: “Love these guyz and girls”
- Sweet Submission (The Submission Series Book 1) by Roxy Sloane <— JUST RELEASED!!! Part 1 of a four part serial. “You wonder, what would it be like with a man who truly commanded you? How sweet would the release be, giving yourself up completely?“
- Claiming Serenity: Seeking Serenity Book 3 by Eden Butler <— JUST RELEASED!! I really liked #1, so exciting to see she’s turned this into a series. “Donovan Donley wants nothing more than to knock Layla off her princess pedestal. He hates her stuck up attitude and her soft, tempting lips. He especially hates that her father is his coach. But he’s fine with their arrangement—act horrible to each other during the day, attack each other naked at night. It works…” (until she doesn’t show up one night…) Check out my review of book #1.
- Friends With Multiple Benefits (Friends With Benefits Book 6) by Luke Young <— JUST RELEASED!
- Southern Rocker Showdown (Southern Rockers Book 3) by Ginger Voight <— JUST RELEASED and this one concludes the trilogy!! (Here’s the reading order).
- Broken #5 (The Broken Series – Book #5) by Claire Adams <— JUST RELEASED!
- I Love You, Salvatore (The Five Families Book 1) by Marita A. Hansen <— JUST RELEASED!! Sounds angsty! “… I would rather live for only one day with him, than suffer a lifetime without him. Being with Salvatore was worth a thousand deaths. Through him, I experienced heaven on earth, something very few people find. So don’t cry for me, I was truly happy. But if you can’t stop your tears, save them for Salvatore… The one I left behind.“
- Beyond by Chantal Fernando <— JUST RELEASED!!! Oh this sounds intriguing. Sheltered (is it a commune?) and her father tells her to choose a man to marry. She chooses the man she’s been crushing on, but… “Dane Mitchell doesn’t want to be forced into marriage. He is a soldier, a fighter, and has a bigger purpose in life. He doesn’t have the time to deal with a spoilt pampered princess such as Olivia, but owes his life to Evan, Olivia’s father. He accepts the marriage. But that doesn’t mean he has to like it.“
- Sugar and Spice by Heidi McLaughlin, Caisey Quinn, Melissa Pearl, Anna Cruise, Elizabeth Lee, Megan Squires, Kelly Walker, T. G. Ayer <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Finding Myself In You by Melanie Cole <— JUST RELEASED!! “Eighteen year old Taylor has had a crush on her brother’s best friend, Ryan, for five years. When she finally manages to get him, he’s not what she’d hoped he’d be. He’s a total player, using her for sex. When she begins failing her classes, she decides that school is more important. She convinces her professor to give her a second chance. He recommends one of his prior students to tutor her. She can tell that her tutor, Matt, has some serious issues by his cool surly attitude. There’s something about him, that makes her want to help him, but he refuses to let her in.“
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover <— SUPER SUPER BARGAIN priced!!! This is one of my favs! Here’s my review of Hopeless.
- Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel #1 by Sylvia Day <— ON SALE!!! I FLIPPED OUT over this one, and now most of the series (so far) is on sale. Only book #2 isn’t, but 3 out of 4 ain’t bad! 😉
- Entwined with You (A CROSSFIRE NOVEL #3) <— ON SALE!!! This one too!
- Captivated By You (Crossfire, Book 4) by Sylvia Day <— ON SALE!!! And this one!
- Doctor Sleep: A Novel (The Shining Book 2) by Stephen King <— OMG THIS ONE’S on sale right now!!!! Who can resist a good fright a la “King”. 😉
- Hollywood & Vine by Olivia Evans <— recent release and HIGHLY recommended by Kandace (and crew!). She said: ” I read it and loved it. He’s an actor and she’s a costume designer for the movie he’s working on. He’s a complete a$$ but in a delicious way. I loved their chemistry. It had a work romance feel to it and I’m a total sucker when the main characters work together. It is full of angst. It’s a full length standalone. Definitely a good read. I think a lot of your readers will love it.”
- Beautiful Disaster: A Novel by Jamie McGuire <— Oh yessssssss!!! One of my absolute FAVORITE books in the whole wide world is also on super-sale right now!!!! If I could, I’d buy it all over again… <— *SQUEEEE TRAVIS!!!* (my review)
- Walking Disaster: A Novel (Beautiful Book 2) by Jamie McGuire <— And Travis’s POV is on super-sale at that same price, too!!! I loved it also. Travis is my #1!! Walking Disaster.
- Me Before You: A Novel by Jojo Moyes <— Who wants to cry really hard? Wait.. that would be *sob* wouldn’t it? TOTALLY WORTH THE SOB. 5 STARS!!!! And on super-sale!
Becky: Loved that book!
Joedi: Great book but sobbed and sobbed.
Sherry: Oh how I loved this book!! Can not wait for this movie
Maryse’s Book Blog: Me tooooooo… ugh. SO good. Oh there is NO way I’ll be able to watch this in public…
Jg: I ugly cried for the *********, lol!
Megan: I may hay ugly cried
Cindy: Could hardly read the ****** threw my tears
Kara: Favorite book ever
Michelle: another one I found through your blog – and a GREAT recommendation – just fantastic!
- The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You by Laurelin Paige <— Marsha loves it! “Have you read the Fixed on You series by Laurelin Paige? If not…..OMG….it has to be your next read. AWESOMENeSS!!! I loved it so much I want to read it over and over!! The series order is: Fixed On You, Found in You, Forever with you, and Hudson. WOW! Kudos Miss Paige!!!” and Lauren agrees! “I loved this series. I started it when the 1st book came out so I had to freakin WAIT for each one….I went crazy!!!”
- Stephanie recommends this one! “I just finished reading Til Death by Bella Jewel. There’s a cliff hanger so now I am impatiently waiting for part 2. It was so good!! To better understand the story the jokers mc books should be read first and believe me you will want to read those anyways!! They are so good!!”
- Broken (A Redemption Novel Book 1) by Lauren Layne <— This is the RECLUSE/HERMIT BOOK Nancy recommended! She says: “Last week I told you about Broken (A Redemption Novel Book 1) being on sale… If you liked The Vixon & the Vet by Katy Regnery then you would like this one. It is still on sale… It can be read as a standalone, but the 2nd book: Isn’t She Lovely (A Redemption Novel Book 2) is now on sale…”
- Isn’t She Lovely (A Redemption Novel) by Lauren Layne <— and here is book #2 that she mentioned…
- The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks <— Stephanie found us some bargains! SUPER SALE on this… OH WHOA!!!!! This sounds AWESOME!!! Two love stories… a 90 year old man dying after a car crash, and his wife by his side telling him to hang on and making him remember their beautiful love story (but she’s been gone for years now…) AND: “A few miles away, at a local bull-riding event, a Wake Forest College senior’s life is about to change. Recovering from a recent break-up, Sophia Danko meets a young cowboy named Luke, who bears little resemblance to the privileged frat boys she has encountered at school. Through Luke, Sophia is introduced to a world in which the stakes of survival and success, ruin and reward — even life and death – loom large in everyday life. As she and Luke fall in love, Sophia finds herself imagining a future far removed from her plans — a future that Luke has the power to rewrite . . . if the secret he’s keeping doesn’t destroy it first.” This sounds AH-MAZING!!!!!
- Looking for Alaska by John Green <— FABULOUS author of the tear-jerker “The Fault in Our Stars” is having a SUPER-SALE on this one today. “He heads off to the sometimes crazy and anything-but-boring world of Culver Creek Boarding School, and his life becomes the opposite of safe. Because down the hall is Alaska Young. The gorgeous, clever, funny, sexy, self-destructive, screwed up, and utterly fascinating Alaska Young.“
- Where She Went (If I Stay, Book 2) <— I loved this “duet” and here is book #2 on super-sale also! (My review)
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky <— Stephanie found us this super-sale too! “…a story about what it’s like to travel that strange course through the uncharted territory of high school. The world of first dates, family dramas, and new friends. Of sex, drugs, and The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Of those wild and poignant roller-coaster days known as growing up”
- Torture to Her Soul (Monster in His Eyes Book 2) by J.M. Darhower <— And Kat found us this recent release on super-sale!!!
- The Game Plan: A Neighbor from Hell by R.L. Mathewson *squeee!* <— December 27th 2014!!! (and the synopsis promises feuding neighbors YAY!!!)
- Broken Dolls by Kitty Thomas <— Eeeep queen of dark and scary love stories!!!! December 23rd 2014
- Blind Passion (Wyatt Brothers Book 1) by Bonnie Dee <— another one of my favs!!! December 26th 2014 (“Leah Schaeffer has come a long way since an accident took her sight. She’s finally ready for independence, but convincing her wealthy parents she’ll be safe on her own isn’t easy. The first night in her own place at last, she encounters her neighbor with the midnight velvet voice and her world shifts again.“)
- Wild and Free (The Three Series Book 3) by Kristen Ashley – December 29th 2014!!! Best day ever! LOL!
- Beautiful Redemption: A Novel (Maddox Brothers Book 2) by Jamie McGuire – expected release January 27th 2015
- Easy With You: A With Me In Seattle Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Kristen Proby – expected release March 24th 2015
- Sweet Seduction Boxed Set (Fourteen NEW Erotic Romances by Bestselling Authors to Benefit Diabetes Research plus BONUS book!) (A Sweet Life for Diabetes) by Lexi Blake, Mari Carr, JS Cooper, Nicole Edwards, Karen Erickson, Emma Hart, Megan Hart, J Kenner, Julia Kent, Elisabeth Grace, Lauren Hawkeye, Nina Lane, Roni Loren, Avery Aster, Lisa Renee Jones (Foreword) expected release May 1st 2015 <— i couldn’t help but LOVE Megan Hart’s description of EHR story in this one). Now I gotta buy it! I just gotta! She says:
“so, this is happening… My story, Perfectly Reckless, is about this girl and this guy and they fell in love but it didn’t work out (for reasons) and then she’s all like, BUT I LOVE YOU and he’s all, BUT I CANNOT, I CANNOT DO THIS THING BECAUSE BOY REASONS, and then she’s all, well, sucka, have fun watching me date other men, and he’s all
BUT I LOVE YOU!”